Re: Hold My Hand (Official Video!)
December 09, 2010, 12:07:19 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am not sure but i kind of get the impression that the video is following the cancer patient from like a knowledge of the decease stage thru to healing. can't say for sure . any one else see it or is it just me. :?

a reference to farrah fawcett maybe??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Kim

December 09, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
Wauw! I'm crying :cry: , because this is a very beautiful vid! Just wauw!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 12:31:21 PM
Wow....awesome video but after watching it just makes me want Mj back even MORE!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

December 09, 2010, 12:34:56 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
The "O2 guy" happens to be ............. Michael.
many ppl dont thinks so, even outside of the hoax community...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 09, 2010, 12:58:36 PM
[attachment=1:5kxqzizm]HMH res.jpg[/attachment:5kxqzizm] The camera is moving up out of the ground and then you see the grass and light. RESURRECTION! I'm very moved by that!
Also that man in the hotel room, someone said the bed had pyramids but I don't see any. But the rose is definately glowing like it's alive, not wilting like the previous pic.
[attachment=0:5kxqzizm]HMH1.jpg[/attachment:5kxqzizm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 01:13:30 PM
Oh God...I don't think I saw a video more beautiful than this.... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brought me tears of sadness and joy.....
Such a powerful emotion watching this video... too beautiful, really!
We need this kind of video to bring joy and happiness in the heart of people especially nowadays!
And in the begging after "We love you Michael!" when i heard the voice of the kid saying "Come back"...oh may...my breath stops for a second
Thank you so much Michael!!!
I love you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 01:19:15 PM
just off the top on my head..
it reminds me of Billie jean video where he goes up to the hotel room and the bed lights up..
also now to shoot me and i promise to go back to my padded cell and take my meds..
Reminds me of when someone dies you put a rose on top of the casket..but it is glowing like you said "life"
first pix you have still underground "looks like a foot or 12inch"lower then the grass..you can barley make out the "light" not all the way resurrected but mj is getting there...ty for the pix and your info as well MJonmind
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 09, 2010, 01:23:53 PM
We cannot watch the video.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 09, 2010, 01:27:11 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
What about this..

The needle is just below -2 or 79.

the needle is not pointing to 80 else it would be lined up with the black dot below the 80 but it's not. So it's 79. 7+9=16, 1+6=7

Just like the street address. 1645, 1+6=7, 4+5=9, 7+9=16, 1+6=7

Dude that's creepy. It's like Liberian Girl. Just when you could almost decide the whole hoax was a product of our collective imagination (summer of 2009), along comes a big, fat, in-your-face clue (Liberian Girl pics at the burial) that says it's not.

And think. If it wasn't for TS, we may not have been so hyper-aware of numbers and numerology in this hoax. Might have missed it if I wasn't programed to add every row of numbers I come across.

I even do it with street signs and receipts. It's reflexive at this point.

In the video, there are actually 4 spots the needle moves too, or it starts off at one spot and moves 3 more times.  Here is where they land.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

g32

December 09, 2010, 01:31:37 PM
so you all think this videas HAS TO have clues? if so then it means michael jackson had to do with the making of this video and that would mean he is producing the new album which i dont think so...i think $ONY is producing the new album by itself..so I DONT THINK this video has to have clues mandatoryly...do u?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 09, 2010, 02:49:51 PM
The man standing over the rose reaching for it looks like Dave Dave. I'm reaching all over the place going back to that darn Pepsi Fire again. Think about it. If Michael had to pat out the fire on his head and he reached a hand up there in the midst of the flames he would be burned. Something is nagging the bejebus out of me about this and the one handed man reference. What if Michael was putting on make up all these years and using various means of disguising a lot more than Vitiligo? This is all just me reaching but it's just nagging me big time. That Pepsi fire holds a lot of answers I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 09, 2010, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: "g32"
so you all think this videas HAS TO have clues? if so then it means michael jackson had to do with the making of this video and that would mean he is producing the new album which i dont think so...i think $ONY is producing the new album by itself..so I DONT THINK this video has to have clues mandatoryly...do u?

I don't know what to think, partially I agree with you. I thought that Sony will make all the videos for album 'Michael' and I don't think that Michael has anything to do with this album because of these few songs which are not sung by him. But when I saw this video I thought that Michael (probably) must have something in common with this video, it's impossible for me that Michael hadn't put his ideas to this vid, some parts are just too obvious for hoaxers. It's really hard to understand for me and usually I'm not searching for clues in videos (I think most of them are just our imagination) but in this vid I have no doubts there are some very evident clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 09, 2010, 03:21:04 PM
the video is the most beautiful i ever see!!! thank you michael! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 09, 2010, 03:54:09 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I tried to stay away...I knew it would be a water works for me. This song is so hard for me to listen to.  From the moment I learned of it, I tried to stay away.  I knew the video would be worse on me.  One of the last things my dad said to me was, "hold my hand"....he was in the hospital. :cry:   Sorry to get so emotional......I try to just carry on, but sometimes it just stops me in my tracks.  The song is very beautiful.  I was OK just hearing it.  But this video has done me in.  I doubt I'll be able to watch it again soon.

In reading all this thread, I am again reminded of the brilliant minds here.  You should all be very proud of each other!  I wasn't able to pick up so much....too many tears.  However, reading this it does all come back.  Serenity- the green lights remind me of "green man".  The 1645 (I think that's what it says)....number of days? Military time? Date in history? It seems to stand for something (address 1645)....yes the numerology is apparent.....you are amazing!  

Anyways, that's all I can muster right now.  The tears are back...........love to all.
Blessings

Dear Wishingstar, i'm deeply sorry this video brought back such sad feelings for you, hope you're feeling a bit better now....Sending you much LOVE and Hugs!!!
It's again a very emotional song, with so simple but wonderful lyrics and really amazing hints in the video, love it so much  :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 09, 2010, 03:55:08 PM
Wishingstar, I'm sad for your loss. Thanks for sharing how you feel.

Quote from: "MichaelFan"
Quote from: "g32"

I don't know what to think, partially I agree with you. I thought that Sony will make all the videos for album 'Michael' and I don't think that Michael has anything to do with this album because of these few songs which are not sung by him. But when I saw this video I thought that Michael (probably) must have something in common with this video, it's impossible for me that Michael hadn't put his ideas to this vid, some parts are just too obvious for hoaxers. It's really hard to understand for me and usually I'm not searching for clues in videos (I think most of them are just our imagination) but in this vid I have no doubts there are some very evident clues.

TS
5. Outthinking the Illuminati

I have never said that the whole company of Sony is in on the hoax. What I have said is that Michael planned this hoax for many years, and got a few key people in a few key positions. Some of what comes through Sony is part of MJ’s plan, but a lot of it is not.

And the statement by MJ, about outthinking Sony, is not being understood with the word “outthink” in mind. Yes, MJ did have some problems with Sony—especially TM, who is long gone. But was it really Sony that MJ was primarily talking about? Would stating in public and on video exactly who you are planning on outthinking, would that really qualify as outsmarting them—or would it be outstupiding them??

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

The idea of the hoax being a cover up for murder has been discussed a lot, and recently it has been discussed in the context of TS possibly being part of this Sony and TMZ affiliated cover up. I have gone into the murder theory several times before, and won’t repeat all those things now. Of course the numerology is very strong against murder; but aside from that, I will make a couple of points here.

The family has already said they know who killed MJ, and “it’s all going to come out”. So if Sony, TMZ, and/or TS were involved in this murder plot—and the family has already figured it out—then continuing to promote the hoax concept would only make them look more and more guilty of trying to hide the murder. As soon as Sony, TMZ, and/or TS realized that the family was on to their tracks, they would distance themselves from the hoax theory as far and as fast as possible. Then why has that not happened???

Also, here is a very good point from jacilovesmichael: “If he was murdered, then those who murdered him [supposedly including TS] surely wouldn’t want to continue spreading the message [which is exactly what TS does] that he was murdered for.” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15976&start=25#p271397}.

By the way: I have already said that I do not work for TMZ. I will now say that I do not work for Sony. Do you believe it? If so, then you have your answer; and if you don’t believe this answer, then there’s really no point in asking the question.
To me, DD on LKL is all the proof I need, that Michael is moving quietly in the background--suggesting, tweeking, approving, and guiding all the main facets to this hoax. And he continues travelling where he needs to go. If LAX airport could close down on June 25, airport securities all over the world will have protocol for high security people. If Sony is behind this video, then I still believe Michael is involved in its production, although he's always said he trusts the professionals (the best) he hires to do their jobs. He is keeping a very low private profile, and I believe his trusted inside people, will defend him with almost their lives. They will speak when he says it's time, not before. So IMO, MJ's hand is in this HMH pie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions