nefari

Yes that is correct. I spoke with a couple of them in person face to face off of the computer and this always came up, the darn autopsy and the size of his "bleep". I love admiring Michael's attributes as much as the next person but NOT when it comes to serious things like an autopsy. Something is way wrong with this picture.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

and remember they did report that it was "in working order" which I thought was off topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

nynyro

I don't see how anyone thinks making or watching a program like this is right.  If Michael is dead, it would be extremely disrespectful to the dead and upsetting to his family and everyone who knew him.  And if he's alive, it's dehumanizing and at the very least embarrassing. I personally believe he's alive, but that doesn't make this situation any better.  In some ways, it makes it worse.  If this airs, the information contained will not only be false, but as complete of an invasion of privacy as Michael Jackson has ever experienced in his life.   Aren't there lines that shouldn't be crossed?  He constantly talked about wanting privacy in his life.  Do you honestly think he would want a show like this to air?  People forget that the media had and still has (to a certain extent) a vendetta against him.   I doubt that the people making this have his interest in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm sorry this is off-topic but I had to write it. Mj5StarChick your gif banner cracked me up :lol: what's he doing with the balloons? :lol: And he couldn't burst any of them :lol: OMG how cute Michael is. :lol:
LOL :lol: LOOL super balloons he cant burst them LOL :lol: Very cute of him heehee :lol:
Sorry off topic guys :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

You can just see the playfulness in Michael.  He is having a ball with those balloons. Such simple things gives him joy. that's precious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

nefari
 i am with you on this one too yeah its nice to admire his beautiful physique and all his parts i hope i spelled this write sorry if i didnt but not to describe it in details in a autopsy .
that is a serious thing its trying to show what causesd the death if there was a death .
i do not believe there was in mikes case but still its a serious thing
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

If this airs, a mock cadaver of MJ will be dissected on television.  That means that it will be like he will be CUT OPEN, it's similar to him being literally butchered. Can you imagine the kind of effect that will have on a young person?  The Discovery channel is trying to make it seem like it's educational, but it's not. For them, it's entertainment.  Think about it, a dead body being cut open is amusing???!!!. It's so sick and it's a sign of where we are going as a society.  I don't think people are understanding how serious this.  How could anyone think he would want this? The estate, family, fans for and against the album,"believers", the LA coroners office, they are all firmly against this program. Why do you think that is?  Maybe because it's not apart of 'his' plan and pretty much goes against everything he wanted and stood for.

If you want to help stop this from airing, this link explains how you can help:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "razza1987"
I just signed the petition AGAINST THE EERY DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY - Please sign this petition.

make this petition as an important topic.
 let's all here to sign.
 voices are too few.
 is it really to watch this?
 this is not a movie.
 this is reality, this is Michael, we love.
 let's stop this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]

Grace

Quote from: "nynyro"
it will be like he will be CUT OPEN, it's similar to him being literally butchered. Can you imagine the kind of effect that will have on a young person?

Michael was dissected so many times in public that I guess this one will only cause his laughter from beyond his toes.
Did anybody ever care what effect all those dissections had on Michael Joe Jackson?
Does anybody think that Michael does not know about this actual one?
Does anybody think that this was not planted on purpose?
Discovery Channel is Oprah Winfrey.

He's beating them with their own greed.
B.R.A.V.O. Michael.
You rock the world from beyond the grave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "nefari"
Yes that is correct. I spoke with a couple of them in person face to face off of the computer and this always came up, the darn autopsy and the size of his "bleep". I love admiring Michael's attributes as much as the next person but NOT when it comes to serious things like an autopsy. Something is way wrong with this picture.

I don't get it. Why would anyone discuss the size of Michael's penis, especially when it wasn't even included in the AR?! Nothing whatsoever is said in the AR about the size - and such information doesn't belong in an autopsy report anyway. It seems to me that the only people who could possibly discuss this are those who really want to... The fantasizers, that is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "taniahy"
Quote from: "razza1987"
I just signed the petition AGAINST THE EERY DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY - Please sign this petition.

make this petition as an important topic.
 let's all here to sign.
 voices are too few.
 is it really to watch this?
 this is not a movie.
 this is reality, this is Michael, we love.
 let's stop this.

If you give a guilty person enough rope they will hang themselves. Please have faith and please trust Michael. He asked us no matter what happens, to hold onto his hand. It doesn't hurt to sign but please try to understand why we are discussing it the way that we are. This is a statement and a demonstration. What does it say about a TV channel that they would air something like this?

He has to show us because no one was listening when he tried to tell us.

I have not the words here to explain/gone is the grace for expressions of passion.

They Don't Care About Us. Money/lie for it, die for it, even sell your soul to the devil, you'd do anything for money. Hold My Hand/things will go better if you just hold my hand. Whatever Happens, don't let go.

It's going to get worse then this I expect. Hold on tight taniahy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MashMike

This is more than sick, they'll do anything for ratings and for money, it really sucks!!!I've just signed the petition and let my friends on facebook and twitter know about it so that they can also sign it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Let nobody get exited about the autopsy video of MJJ's autopsy. Have you ever seen another autopsy of a 'star' or VIP before? NO. So this is all one big sick joke . I don't know exactly why, but you'd best ignore this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I don't agree.

We don't have to ignore this.
ON THE CONTRARY!

We have to spread the word as much as we can:

"LOOK. THEY ARE RE-DOING THE AUTOPSY ON MICHAEL JACKSON ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!"

We should shout it to the world as loud and often as possible.

As long as they do not get the SICK MINDS hammered and nailed in front of their eyes as a plank, most people will NOT notice that they completely have lost sight.

If you ask me, Discovery Channels could announce how they'd peel off the skin of Michael and I wouldn't care and only knew we have to go and yell and scream their intention and broadcasting day and hour to the world because the world does not believe that they peeled off the skin of Michael in reality.

All of this happened in reality to MIchael - and HOW SAD - it still continues to happen to so many people in the world and goes unnoticed then because the world does not care about them.

Only Michael can draw the world's attention and IT'S UP TO US TO HELP MICHAEL create as much attention as possible to make it VISIBLE AND NOTICED.

It's time for the Army to get into position and gather as many witnesses as possible.
It's public crucifixion time. But this time for those offering the nails.

It's nothing to get nervous about.
It's time to hold Michael's hand no matter what.

"Everybody is doing a great job. Lets continue and believe and have faith and give me all your endurance and patience and understanding. But it´s an adventure; its a great adventure; there is nothing to be nervous about. They just want wonderful experiences. We wanna save this earth. We wanna take them places they´ve never been before. We wanna show them things like they´ve never see"n before. So give me your all. I love you all and just know that we are family. Give some love back into the world to remind the world that love is important.. love is important. We all love together. We are all one. Lets take care of the planet. We have 4 years to do it right or else for us it will be irreversible and then we are done. I have an important message to give, okay ? And thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJhasSpoken

It's really hard to know where the line is being drawn. Was this Michael's idea or was it not? There is no way to know for sure. Anything MJ,fans will watch, we will probably watch it to look for any clues or something like that, those who are curious will watch it, the media will watch it as they will report on it and those who don't like MJ will watch it because they feel MJ was guilty (which he 100% wasn't) and it makes them feel good to see him 'disgraced' like that. So I guess that''s a way to put the message out there of what MJ was trying to convey about the hoax....................or not...maybe he didn't want this done, as I said it's hard to know but we will soon see...if it indeed airs.

And when MJ comes out this autopsy won't mean anything as people will see that infact...MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions