DoTopic starter

WOW 'MICHAEL' ALREADY IN THE MAKING IN 2009!!!
December 08, 2010, 06:44:42 AM
Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) CREDITS:

Written by Aliaune Thiam, Giorgio Tuinfort, Claude Kelly / Published by Byefall Productions, Inc./Sony ATV Harmony (ASCAP), Piano Music/Sony ATV Tunes (BMI), Talpa Music Publishing (BUMA), Studio Beast Music/Warner Tamerlane Music Corp (BMI) / Produced by Akon for Upfront/Konvict, Giorgio Tuinfort for Piano Music / Co-Produced by Michael Jackson for MJJ Productions, Inc. / Akon appears courtesy of SRC/Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. / Recorded by Mark 'Exit' Goodchild for Milk Money Consulting at Palms Studio's Las Vegas, US, Solitaire Studio's Atlanta, US, Metropolis Studio's London, UK, Wisseloord Studio's Hilversum, Netherlands and FC Walvisch Studio's Amsterdam, Netherlands / Recording Assistants: Mack Woodward, Justin Pintar, Matt Paul, Miguel Scott, Kory Aaron, Eelco Bakker and Ryan Wiese / Orchestra Recorded by Wessel Oltheten / Orchestra Recording Assistant: Dennis Krijnen / Mixed by Serban Ghenea / String Arrangement: Franck van der Heijden / All Instruments and Programming: Akon and Giorgio Tuinfort

Guys, this Michael album was already in the making in 2009!!!!! The article below is from april 16, 2009!!!!!

NEDERLANDER SCHRIJFT MUZIEK VOOR MICHAEL JACKSON
 Hij deed het al eens met Akon, Gwen Stefani en Lionel Richie, en probeert momenteel ook leven te blazen in de carrière van Whitney Houston, maar dat is allemaal spielerei vergeleken bij het volgende project van de Nederlandse producer Giorgio Tuinfort. De geboren Surinamer werkt namelijk aan het nieuwe album van Michael Jackon, zo weten wij uit eerste hand. MJ! Wacko Jacko! The King of Pop! The Gloved One! En daar mag die 27-jarige Nederlander dus iets voor in elkaar knutselen. Veel kan de man die ons Het land van van Lange Frans & Baas B. bracht daar nog niet over vertellen, behalve dan dat het zeker is dat zijn producties op het album komen. ‘Het album is in de maak,’ zegt hij. Volgens de geruchten doen Akon, Will.i.am, Chris Brown en 50 Cent ook mee. ‘Het wordt één van zijn laatste albums, dus er wordt met extra zorg en precisie aan gewerkt. Wanneer het komt is nog niet duidelijk. Maar we zijn absoluut een onderdeel van het team. We doen ons best om er iets bijzonders van te maken.’ Giorgio kreeg onlangs de Exportprijs – omdat het door hem geschreven The Sweet Escape van Gwen Stefani zo schandalig veel is verkocht – en mocht Michael Jackson al eens de hand schudden. ‘Dat was heel bijzonder. Michael Jackson is een heel zachtmoedig mens. Hij is eigenlijk alles wat je níet verwacht van zo’n superster.’
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Translation:
He did it once with Akon, Gwen Stefani and Lionel Richie, and also currently trying to breathe life into the careers of Whitney Houston, but that's fooling compared to the next project of the Dutch producer Giorgio Tuinfort. The fact born Surinamese working on the new album by Michael Jackson, we know firsthand. MJ! Wacko Jacko! The King of Pop! The gloved One! And may that 27-year-old Dutchman is crafting something together. Frequently, the man who gave us the land of Lange Frans & Baas B did not tell it yet, except that it is certain that his productions on the album. "The album is in the making," he says. According to the rumors do Akon, Will.i.am, 50 Cent and Chris Brown too. "It is one of his last albums, so it is with extra care and precision to work. When it comes is still unclear. But we are definitely a part of the team. We do our best to make something special out of it. " Giorgio recently received the Export Award - for which he wrote as The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani is so much scandal sold - and if Michael Jackson ever shake hands. "That was very special. Michael Jackson is a very gentle person. It's basically all you would expect from such a superstar. "
(sorry I used a translator for this, so the grammar is not okay, but you get the point!)

Secret Michael Jackson songs??? Now way, they were in the process way before he died!!!!
What does this all mean????!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Ahahaha! It means that the new album is a hoax in itself, because it's not new  :shock:  :o  :lol:  8-)

Great find, Do. This is just hilarious. Maybe we should email this to Sony and spread it all over. I wonder how Sony would comment on this.
It won't be long and this T guy will be on Oprah  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very good finding!!! Many thanks for the information ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry but i don't get it.
MJ was already declared dead on april 2009.
i am sure that Sony planned the release of "Michael" the day after he "died", so this article could mean anything.
The fact that he is talkin about MJ in present tense could be a mistake or maybe this article was copied from an older one.

Could you explain your point better please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "giannip"
i am sure that Sony planned the release of "Michael" the day after he "died", so this article could mean anything.
The fact that he is talkin about MJ in present tense could be a mistake or maybe this article was copied from an older one.

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chloead505"

???

Lol, I have the exact same reaction! Why April 2009?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

???

the article was written on april 2009
I don't understand how this would support a hoax theory.
Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:21:55 AM by giannip
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

???

the article was written on april 2009

Yes. So that means they'd been working on the album prior to June 25 2009. What exactly you do not understand?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did a mistake before and got confused with dates :)
But my point is still there: didn't we already knew an album was in the making?
I mean we obviously had no tracklist for that album and the tracks that Michael planned for the upcoming release could be different from those now present in "Michael".

I don't want to offend anyone but i don't think this article proves that "Michael" was planned by MJ as it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DoTopic starter

I did a mistake before and got confused with dates :)
But my point is still there: didn't we already knew an album was in the making?
I mean we obviously had no tracklist for that album and the tracks that Michael planned for the upcoming release could be different from those now present in "Michael".

I don't want to offend anyone but i don't think this article proves that "Michael" was planned by MJ as it is.

I understand what you are saying Giannip! I was trying to find some information about the processing of this album by sony.

Michael Jackson new record deal.
Michael Jackson's estate have signed a seven year multi-million dollar deal with sony for the rights to release the singer's work

On March 16th 2010, administrators for the Michael Jackson estate announced on the official Michael Jackson website that they are to continue the 30 year relationship that Michael shared with the Sony Music record label. Jackson’s music is set to continue being released by the label after a landmark deal was struck.

The deal which is worth over $270 million involves ten album projects over a seven year period.

New Material Set to be Released
The new record deal will allow Sony Music’s Columbia Epic Label Group and Legacy Recordings to retain their rights to the Jackson back catalogue of music along with a rumoured album of material previously unreleased by the singer. Sony Music’s latest release of Jackson’s work was the ‘This is it’ album released in 2009; the album has sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.

So maybe you're right and wasn't this a great find  after all, but still there's someting about this that's triggering me. Does anybody else feels the same? But then again, all people mentioned in the article, are present at the album (Lenny Kravitz, 50 cent, Akon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Good discovery. But the Jacksons, children, Karen  try to object the album, authenticity of Michael singing songs. Then what does that mean? Go & figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Good discovery. But the Jacksons, children, Karen  try to object the album, authenticity of Michael singing songs. Then what does that mean? Go & figure.

Yeeeah, very good point Scorpionchik!!! I just felt there wasn't something 'right' but I could't figure out what! Thank you, now I can go to sleep peacefully tonight!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal