Re: TIAI, The Huffington Post - What is going on?
December 08, 2010, 10:31:21 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so is this the guy?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, Louis KlarevaS is the Huff post guy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 08, 2010, 10:34:28 AM
Ok Mo, sorry, I thought that was the name on the receipt. So it's the name that comes up on the Whois listing.

And I only answered because people were getting paranoid and no one else was saying anything. It's really a mods job to clear this up, not mine.

Either way, you could have done the simple Google search and found out, KlarevaS is the name of the guy at Huffington Post. The poster who said KlarevaN made a typo.

Both names, friends and political adviser, are Klarevas.

So then I have a question. After Badkolo purchased the site and was in the free and clear with it, why bother listing the site under an elaborate fake name like Louis Klarevas? What was wrong with Gray Smith?

I'm sure I knew the reason at one time but I forget. Care to explain to the class?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 08, 2010, 10:35:17 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
so is this the guy?

Louis KlarevaN is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post.

The name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN.

oh, I am now completely lost who is who now  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 10:41:02 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
so is this the guy?

Oh..they are the same person, my dear  :lol:  And who is Badkolo? I'm sure someone we already know, too.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 08, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
I´m also lost about Gray Smith and Louis Klarevas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

December 08, 2010, 11:05:18 AM
so is this the guy?

Oh..they are the same person, my dear  :lol:  And who is Badkolo? I'm sure someone we already know, too.  ;)

He's just a guy who likes to buy shit on ebay and kill time watching videos on YouTube. He's a hoaxer like you and I. He is certainly not a political adviser nor works for a journalism company that's for sure  :lol:

Sorry Badkolo if you're reading this, but you're not.

Ps. Klarevas is both names (friend and Huffington guy). The names are the same.

Why isn't Admin clearing this up???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 08, 2010, 11:16:20 AM
Quote from: "bec"
so is this the guy?

He's just a guy who likes to buy shit on ebay and kill time watching videos on YouTube. He's a hoaxer like you and I. He is certainly not a political adviser nor works for a journalism company that's for sure  :lol:

Sorry Badkolo if you're reading this, but you're not.

Ps. Klarevas is both names (friend and Huffington guy). The names are the same.

Why isn't Admin clearing this up???

Maybe because it's news to her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 08, 2010, 11:26:36 AM
Not it's not news to either Souza or Mo. All three of us were there when the site was bought. They know the same as I do. Mo's memory is obviously clearer then mine though. I didn't remember the Gray Smith part.

Look, I'm just trying to say, Badkolo is just a guy. Normal, average, everyday guy. This I know and can state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

*Mo*

December 08, 2010, 11:30:33 AM
Ok Mo, sorry, I thought that was the name on the receipt. So it's the name that comes up on the Whois listing.

And I only answered because people were getting paranoid and no one else was saying anything. It's really a mods job to clear this up, not mine.

Either way, you could have done the simple Google search and found out, KlarevaS is the name of the guy at Huffington Post. The poster who said KlarevaN made a typo.

Both names, friends and political adviser, are Klarevas.

So then I have a question. After Badkolo purchased the site and was in the free and clear with it, why bother listing the site under an elaborate fake name like Louis Klarevas? What was wrong with Gray Smith?

I'm sure I knew the reason at one time but I forget. Care to explain to the class?

michaeljacksonhoaxdeath isn't and never has been listed under the name Louie Klarevas Bec.  Check for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com which is listed under Louie Klarevas: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, Badkolo didn't purchase the site as you keep calling it, he bought the domain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 08, 2010, 11:41:45 AM
Site/domain, whatever. Everyone knew what I meant (at least I hope). I'm layman when it comes to internet stuff so I don't always use the right words.

So why then. You aren't answering the why. Why did he use the name Louis Klarevas?

Badkolo may have purchased just the domain mjhd.com but he funds this entire project, including the hosting for this site. So potato/potatoe, minor detail. He's the boss, how's that?

People here are craving full disclosure at this point for good reason. So let's provide it to them as a gesture of honesty and pure intentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 08, 2010, 11:57:46 AM
BADKOLO said...

To anon::

As everyone else knows, i have no clue as to who owns, is affiliated with nor am I part of that site nor do i know who is, I dont know exactly when it was started and i never followed it becuase I was told it was part of mjhd.com which i dissociated from. The fact that thisisalsoit.com was in godaddy in the first place led me to believe it was run by (amy) or mjhd.com. That is only an assumption since godaddy is popular and could be a coincidence. Now that I purchased mjhd.com and relinquished it to Mo & Souza it has to stay at godaddy for 30 days. Nothing I can do about that.

While some think thisisalsoit.com is part of this hoax and it well could be, I personally believe its someone from the old mjhd that decided to have soem fun with people and play with thier heads but hey thats just me.

BADKOLO said...

oh let me guess your all dying to know one thing right?????.

Why did badkolo buy mjhd.com and redirect it to mjhf.com

I became a mod at mjhd, back in july/august when the site first went down. From day one we had to deal with trolls and people complaining to this amy. Time went on and fishy things went on in the chat and forum, Amy was caught in a lie and at the same time 2 mods where fired while 3 quit on the same day. Thats 5 mods gone in one day, the new trolls took over and ruined the site. (after a long discussion with silverwolf we have concluded they wherent part of the scum and in the end this amy character screwed them as well and i have no ill will towards him at all)During my time as a mod at mjhd.com i was hacked many times resulting in all my info stolen, bank info, emails hacked and erased, msn messenger hacked as well. That was part of why I quit.

NOw to present day. Mo and souza are my friends I met at mjhd.com along with many others I still speak with. While you all love to bash Mo and Souza with no reason , simply out of your own stupidity since you dont know them, becuase if you actually knew them you would know they spend every waking moment at home or at work trying to figure out this hoax and bring people some answers or some thought prevoking stuff to think about.

Yes I will agree sometimes what they have written can seem outrageous or simply cruel, but , if you would stop , read and think , you will see that they spent countless hours on research and are in this guessing game just as all of us are. If you dont like what they have to say that is your right, but to bash them for doing hard work is simply moronic on your part.
I find it shameful that you mock them when i dont see any answers from you about this hoax, at least they try, IF MICHAEL DID HOAX HIS DEATH then who are you to judge these 2 girs on any conclusion to come up with.

Now back to WHY i did what I did.

I dont trust amy and I was sick of the bullcrap that was poisoning both sites, amy was selling it and I bought it and ended the chaos. Except this blog exists to keep strring the same old crap about mjhd.com, that site is dead and I buried it and redirected it to MJHF.com which is also my name as many other michaeljackson names which i redirected all and have given to Mo & Suza as a gift.

In the end peace has been made if you like it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 08, 2010, 12:35:47 PM
Site/domain, whatever. Everyone knew what I meant (at least I hope). I'm layman when it comes to internet stuff so I don't always use the right words.

So why then. You aren't answering the why. Why did he use the name Louis Klarevas?

Badkolo may have purchased just the domain mjhd.com but he funds this entire project, including the hosting for this site. So potato/potatoe, minor detail. He's the boss, how's that?

People here are craving full disclosure at this point for good reason. So let's provide it to them as a gesture of honesty and pure intentions.

Bec, since you want answers from Badkolo, I suggest you send an email to Badkolo and write down all the questions you want him to answer.  I think that would be a gesture of honesty towards him, don't you agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 08, 2010, 03:04:17 PM
Whether or not Badkolo works for the Huffington Post or not has been answered now. This was just one question that involved the forum. It is not the only question nor was it the most important ones in this thread.

Let's sum it up a bit then:

"This Is Also It" was a satirical article about a sequel to the movie "This Is It" that appeared in The Huffington Post. It was sarcastically making fun of the capitalizing on Michael's death by comedian Andy Borrowitz. Borrowitz, uses these types of satirical articles as a means to critique things in our society. A lot of comedy involves critiquing, having us look at ourselves and see how silly our behaviour really is and presenting that in such a way that we can laugh at ourselves...though there is often still truth in what is being presented.

After this article appeared in The Huffington Post. Then TIAI, a site redirecting to other sites appeared. STUDY was already a forum poster at the old MJHD. At that time, STUDY, seemed to be just another believer and investigator putting forth theories like the rest of us. It was later revealed that STUDY was responsible for the redirection of TIAI and had taken a new screen name TS.

OK, so there is a connection between the TS and the TIAI name for the redirecting web address. Is that by coincidence?
Did the article just happen to appear?

The owners of the Huffington Post (in which the TIAI article first appeared), Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti have some interesting connections possibly related to the hoax.

Jonah Peretti - is best known for his experiments with "contagious" or "viral" media.

Viral Phenomenon
The concept of something, other than a biological virus, being viral came into vogue just after the Internet became widely popular in the mid-to-late 1990s. An object, even a immaterial object, is considered to be viral when it has the ability to spread copies of itself or change other similar objects to become more like itself when those objects are simply exposed to the viral object. This has become a common way to describe how thoughts, information and trends move into and through a human population. Memes are possibly the best example of viral patterns. The 1992 novel Snow Crash explores the implications of an ancient memetic meta-virus and its modern day computer virus equivalent,

“We are all susceptible to the pull of viral ideas. Like mass hysteria. Or a tune that gets into your head that you keep on humming all day until you spread it to someone else. Jokes. Urban legends. Crackpot religions. No matter how smart we get, there is always this deep irrational part that makes us potential hosts for self-replicating information."

Research on viral marketing techniques has begun to reveal some of the specific dynamics of the viral phenomenon. The viral spread of an Internet message involves a convergence of modalities, including blogs, social networking sites, and mass media coverage. It is common for the message to spread and obtain notoriety via Internet modalities some amount of time before such notoriety is reported by mass media sources.

Examples of viral phenomena in addition to memes are:
    * Viral marketing
    * Chain letters
    * Viral email
    * Viral video
    * Viral licenses (such as the GNU General Public License)
    * Clothing fashion trends

Kenneth Lerer - Kenneth Lerer is an American businessman and media executive. He is a past Executive Vice President of AOL Time Warner (TMZ's parent company) and was a founding partner of New York based corporate communications firm Robinson, Lerer, and Montgomery. He is also an active fundraisers for the Democratic party and he co-hosted a $2,300/plate fundraiser for Barack Obama at their Central Park West apartment in New York.

Robinson Lerer & Montgomery - is a strategic, corporate and financial communications firm that provides counsel and support to leading companies and institutions around the world. The firm has managed some of the most complex, high-profile communications challenges of the last three decades.

So Kenneth Lerer has a connection to TMZ and Obama (NWO?) as well as being a partner in a communications company that deals with complex communications (media) situations for companies. TS (TIAI) has linked themselves and Michael to TMZ. We believe that TMZ is giving clues in their articles and a Saudi Prince with connections to Michael (Kingdom Entertainment) is also a major shareholder in AOL/Time Warner (TMZ's Parent Company).

TMZ - ran a story about Lady Gaga being resurrected from her "virtual death" by a Billionaire named Stewart Rahr. Lady Gaga has made it seem that she has a lot in common with Michael Jackson in the way she has presented herself but there also NWO/Illuminati connection in her performances, videos, lyrics and in how she presents herself. Now is she really aligned with Michael or she trying to capitalize on his death and garner his fans for herself? I don't have the answer.

Back to Rahr... he is the CEO of Kinray inc., a pharmaceutical company that was recently acquired by Cardinal health a pharmaceutical distributor between drug manufacturers and drug dispensers such as hospitals and pharmacies. Cardinal Health distributes propofol to pharmacies and hospitals which they obtain from TEVA Pharmaceuticals and Hospira. Right after Michael's reported death, TEVA recalled propofol due to contamination and since has gotten out of the manufacture of this drug. TMZ ran the story on this but they also contacted Hospira for comment. We were told that Michael did not receive contaminated propofol from TEVA because the lot numbers on the labels, on the bottles found in Michael's home, did not match those recalled by TEVA. BUT there were no labels on the bottles found in Michael's home so there is no way to know from which lots of propofol they came from. There have also been no reports that contents of the propofol bottles found in Michael's home were ever tested for contamination. Hospira nd TEVA also had some strange business dealing not long after all this occurred. (All this information is in the videos I made and previously posted)

Arianna Huffington
She has been involved in politics. She was previously married Michael Huffington who ran for the US Senate in 1994. He is the son of Texas oil baron Roy M. Huffington. (The Bush Family is also Texas Oil too)

Michael Huffington
Huffington's interest in politics began in 1968, when he was a summer intern for freshman Congressman George H.W. Bush in Washington, D.C.

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan appointed Huffington as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Negotiations Policy with responsibility for conventional arms control negotiations. He was awarded the Secretary of Defense Medal for outstanding public service.

In 1992, Huffington was elected to the House of Representatives from California's 22nd District (Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties).

In the 2003 California recall election, Huffington endorsed Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger. His ex-wife, Arianna Huffington, was an opposing candidate.

After Arianna Huffington's marriage ended, she went to work fro Newt Gingrich. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (NWO).

Arianna Huffington also dated Jerry Brown for several years. He was the California Attorney General at the time that the molestation charges where brought against Michael in 1993. At that time there where also several plagiarism cases brought against Michael for both "Thriller" & "Dangerous".

from 1999 - 2007 Jerry Brown was the Mayor of Oakland California. He is credited with starting the revitalization of the city using his connections and experience to lessen the economic downturn, while attracting $1 billion of investments, including refurbishing Fox Theater (Oakland), the Port of Oakland and Jack London Square. (Jack London is one of the alias' Michael used to obtain prescriptions in so the media tells us. Coincidence?)

Jerry Brown is the current Attorney General of California and he is involved in the "investigation" of Michael's death as well as the charges being brought against Dr. Conrad Murray as well as the revocation of Murray's medical licence (unsuccessful). Brown will be taking over as the Governor of California in January, his third term as California Governor.

AEG, Warner Bros and Branca's law partner were all financial contributors to Jerry Brown's election campaign.  Branca is an executor of the Michal Jackson estate. AEG and Sony are behind the movie "This Is It" and any sequel would also come from them (others connected to Sony and Michael lead off in another branch to do with the 2005 trial, the mafia, the ATV catalogue etc). The original satirical article, published by The Huffington Post, about TIAI is critiquing Sony.

We have now come full circle...

I have not fabricated any of this and all of this information is fact and readily available on the Internet. It is not speculation or theories and the only things included, that would not be considered fact, are my questions. If we try to answer those questions, this may lead to speculations and theories.

Are we being played with here? Or is The Huffington Post also involved in the hoax (either being manipulated by Michael or are they active players).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 08, 2010, 03:11:56 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I have not fabricated any of this and all of this information is fact and readily available on the Internet. It is not speculation or theories and the only things included, that would not be considered fact, are my questions.

Serenity, no offense intended and I do appreciate your research, but do you feel that everything that's stated on the internet is a fact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 08, 2010, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I have not fabricated any of this and all of this information is fact and readily available on the Internet. It is not speculation or theories and the only things included, that would not be considered fact, are my questions.

Serenity, no offense intended and I do appreciate your research, but do you feel that everything that's stated on the internet is a fact?

What part Mo?
Cause all we have is the Internet to look into these organizations and people.
And where did you get the information for your blogs, that an "informer" directed you to research?
I have no informer, just me and my computer.
Where do you suggest we look for information if not the Internet then?

The information about Gaga is from her own site, fan reports, her own videos, her LKL appearance etc. TEVA did recall propofol Highly reported and also at the FDA's website. Arianna Huffington was married to Michael Huffington, he is the son of Texas oil man and he did intern with Bush. Arianna Huffington did date Jerry Brown for several years. AEG, Warner Bros, Branca's partner did contribute to Jerry Brown's campaign, that is information available to the public as required by law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions