Serenitys_Dream

Re: TIAI, The Huffington Post - What is going on?
December 07, 2010, 09:21:57 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
TS has made predictions but those have not come to fruition, they cover their ass by saying that due to unforeseen circumstances plans changed etc etc.

You are wrong about TS' predictions. Everything he's predicted (except the bam dates) have come true. Just because those don't come true, doesn't mean you can eliminate everything else he's predicted.

Also, TS has already explained the bam dates!

I was ONLY referring to the BAM date predictions and nothing else in the comment you have quoted.

I have read ALL of TS posts numerous times. Thank you.

You didn't say that anywhere. I also included where TS explained the Bam dates. You obviously didn't read that enough if you're still using that against him.
I am not using anything against TS. I have shown that there is more going on here. TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that. The admins on this site have been keeping secrets from the members. The owners of the Huffington Post have other connections which have led me all the way back to the propofol investigation I made in 2009.

I have no idea if TS is legitimate or not and I was one of the biggest TS advocates until just prior to this latest update. You know nothing about what I think or believe so don't assume to be thinking for me either. I have had enough of arguing and am not going to do that with you either.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 09:32:05 PM
TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that.

Well THAT is certainly interesting. I can see something like that being made up, but if it happens to be true that could definitely shed some light on things...

I'd like an answer too please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

December 07, 2010, 10:32:08 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Excellent post, Serenity's Dream.  The facts you post are both insightful and thought provoking especially the TMZ connection. Here is something else regarding the Huffington Post.

Charles Thomson - well-known MJ supporter and advocate is a Huffington Post blogger and media commentator.

Louis Klarevan is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post. Some on this forum has stated in the past that they believe he is Badkolo - one of members on this forum.

didn't mo or souza one relate to us not that long ago that badlolo is the one who bought the site when it went down last?

The surname I believe was Klarevas, with S and the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

December 07, 2010, 11:06:47 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
TIAI was a satirical article at the Huffington Post. TIAI appeared after that. It has been suggested that Badkolo works for the Huffington Post. I have asked 3x for an answer on whether he does or not and NO ONE is answering that.

Well THAT is certainly interesting. I can see something like that being made up, but if it happens to be true that could definitely shed some light on things...

Since no one else is answering I will.

Badkolo is not Louis Klav-a-whatever that works for Hufflington post. Badkolo did buy the website mjhd.com. When he bought that site from "AMY" (old admin of mjhd.com) he did so under a friend's name, with his friend's permission, so "AMY" wouldn't know it was Badkolo buying it, because if she knew she would refuse to sell it to him. Badkolo wanted to buy the site to put an end to the drama and infighting "AMY"s shady dealings on the old site caused AND to preserve all our work going forward so what happened to the old database, where we lost everything, would never happen again.

So when Badkolo bought the site, Louis's name was on the e-receipt that Badkolo screen captured as proof mjhd.com was out of "AMY"s hands, and that's how this rumor got started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 07, 2010, 11:57:06 PM
Serenitys_Dream, I appreciate so much your thorough digging for background information on everything in this MJ saga. I'm so glad that you are so honest about your speculations and conclusions. I feel it is very important that we all leave NO STONE UNTURNED. Very important, and I believe even TS urged that we carefully examine everything to be convinced in our minds and hearts of the truth. I do recall back last fall just after watching TII, how Kenny Ortega announced the sequel TIAI, and I thought it was going to be another movie, and then was surprised that this new redirect phenominon was happening. The only problem I have with Sony, TMZ, Huffington Post, AEG, Time Warner, Tohme, and just on and on planning all this as a joke, is what is in it for them when only a small number of us are catching the MJ's alive hoax. To top it off his parents, his own children (obvious on the Oprah interview) are gleefully in on it. You can't have it both ways. It means ALL Michael's family, friends, their dogs and cats all hate Michael, are laughing at his legacy, only care about money and not him at all. Meanwhile all his millions of fans and supporters all over the world love him so fervently. I just can't buy that. So SD, IMO the horrible unthinkable alternative absolutely does NOT work. I've always said his children are the bottom line proof for me. Unless they are being threatened with their lives, or brainwashed in some way to say and act the way they are. The latest scuffle on this forum, doesn't really change all the events we've studied since June 25,09, that are apart from TS. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but this is what I see right now. We do need you here, you know. We need you for in the days, months ahead, where I believe it is going to get harder and harder, and probably where the sh-- is going to be waist high and rising before it's done. But maybe I'm mistaken and it will be happy and smooth all the way to BAM!

I sort of picture a juggler, who has to keep all his objects in the air moving and accurate. We have to be that juggler in our brains concetrating with all this overload of information, all of it seeming to contradict the official story. All the possible scenarios of how Michael is orchestrating this or how he was conspired against, have to be cirulated with the facts true and false. That's why I've always felt that God had to somehow be behind this, because it didn't seem humanly possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 08, 2010, 02:25:04 AM
Serenity, I'm glad you decided to post this. You said:

'So this was not a serious story at all and I highly doubt that Andy Borowitz is involved in the hoax.'

But consider if it WAS a serious story but delivered in this satirical way so's not to be too obvious, i.e. Sony (under the directorship of MJ), right now, are making the sequel, 'This Is Also It'?  I think this is what I've believed all along! Makes sense to me and is no stranger than any of the other 'theories' around.

Thanks Serenity!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 02:43:04 AM
Thanks a lot for your thorough research and for sharing it with us. It gives light to the many dark spots of this investigation...

Good job, keep doing it! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

December 08, 2010, 03:18:49 AM
Thanks so much for all the investigative work you've done here Serenity it's very interesting information to say the least.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

*Mo*

December 08, 2010, 03:31:16 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Badkolo is not Louis Klav-a-whatever that works for Hufflington post. Badkolo did buy the website mjhd.com. When he bought that site from "AMY" (old admin of mjhd.com) he did so under a friend's name, with his friend's permission, so "AMY" wouldn't know it was Badkolo buying it, because if she knew she would refuse to sell it to him. Badkolo wanted to buy the site to put an end to the drama and infighting "AMY"s shady dealings on the old site caused AND to preserve all our work going forward so what happened to the old database, where we lost everything, would never happen again.

So when Badkolo bought the site, Louis's name was on the e-receipt that Badkolo screen captured as proof mjhd.com was out of "AMY"s hands, and that's how this rumor got started.

Bec, what you stated is not correct.

Louie Klarevas is listed as the owner of OUR domain - michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.

Badkolo used the name Gary Smith in the process of purchasing the domain michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com from "Amy".  The name Gray Smith (he made a typo writing Gray instead of Gary) is on the PayPall receipt.

Quote from: "Gema"
Indeed Gema, the name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN.  This eliminates the alleged connection between Badkolo and the Huffington Post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 08:51:14 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Louie Klarevas is listed as the owner of OUR domain - michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.

Badkolo used the name Gary Smith in the process of purchasing the domain michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com from "Amy".  The name Gray Smith (he made a typo writing Gray instead of Gary) is on the PayPall receipt.

Indeed Gema, the name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN.  This eliminates the alleged connection between Badkolo and the Huffington Post.

Thank you, Mo, for this information. I'm not sure how this eliminates the connection though because if Badkolo used a name that was not his it does not mean that he automatically isn't connected to The Huffington Post.

Also, you state:

and Louis Klarevas is connected to the Huffington Post, doesn't this still connect this site with the Huffington Post?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

December 08, 2010, 09:27:28 AM
The names connected are not as important as finding out the real intentions of the Huffington Post regarding Michael Jackson, imo.

I did react long ago about it after finding out that Diane DEmon was a writer of the Huffington Post and got dubious about it. However, lets assume that the Huffington Post is not really Michael´s friend but in their aim to "demask" what happened to Michael we get to learn the man he really was.

So far I just got confirmation of what I already knew, Michael was a very important part of my life and will have him in my heart and always remember him.

With this I just mean that no matter how things turns as long as we are sure what we believe in. Michael can be dead, Michael can be alive. Both situations should not affect our lifes. Dead or alive, Michael does not know who we are but we surely know who he was and that´s what only matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

December 08, 2010, 09:58:46 AM

Thank you, Mo, for this information. I'm not sure how this eliminates the connection though because if Badkolo used a name that was not his it does not mean that he automatically isn't connected to The Huffington Post.

Also, you state:

and Louis Klarevas is connected to the Huffington Post, doesn't this still connect this site with the Huffington Post?

The answer to your question is already in the post you quoted, and in a previous post in this thread...

Louis KlarevaN is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post.

The name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 10:03:47 AM

Also, you state:

The answer to your question is already in the post you quoted, and in a previous post in this thread...

Louis KlarevaN is a political advisor who writes for The Huffington Post.

The name of Badkolo's friend is Louie KlarevaS, not Louie KlarevaN.

Great - thanks for the info. So, these are two different people and two different names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

December 08, 2010, 10:24:08 AM
so is this the guy?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

December 08, 2010, 10:30:39 AM
I read the article about Scholarship  :shock:

I believed that one only became the teacher´s cleaning assistant at the Spanish universities  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal