MJonmind

Re: Is TS now the enemy?
November 24, 2010, 01:34:49 PM
Was it Oct 29 he came on first? So I guess I was a believer long before too. But TS was just that friend that came along to verify we were on the right track and is especially leading the ARG aspect, the rational/logical aspects of the hoax, giving it structure. For me also he gave me more understanding of the heart of Michael as he perceives the goings-on in the world. I felt attracted to TIAI on the very first few redirects and grew to love this person behind it. We eventually found out he was called TS and that person's character, personality, truthfulness has never wavered, always with kindness and patience, all matching perfectly with Michael. I think that for the few TS doubters here, their hearts were closed to TIAI/TS from the outset so it's no wonder they get nothing out of him, sadly.

IMO the biggest losses for non-believers and doubters is FUN, sense of adventure, being in a live Thriller! I wake up each day happy, wondering what this day will hold here, good positive people to talk to. Just think how aweful it must be for them. Their hero dead, the world has conspired to kill their hero, and no one can be trusted and in on their forums there seems much malice. I'd be so depressed. :cry:

And I think Michael uses the Bible for his own purposes. He is NOT a typical God-fearing, Bible believer in the standard way. He walks to the beat of a different drummer, that's why I love him. I don't believe he is a Christian in the standard definition either. He's in his own catagory if that makes sense. People want to squeeze him into a mold of their own making and you simply can't do that. You just have to thoroughly study him and what he says and compile it, sort of as TS has done. It is no easy task.
Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:44:20 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 01:41:33 PM
I don't see it so much as fear, but as impatience. A lot of people prefer to follow known people (Teddy Riley, TMZ, etc.) where they know exactly who is who, rather than a person with no face, name, or anything else. I know I would. I respect TS for what he/she has done, but I'd just much rather follow people who I can relate with ... people with identities.

TS may be real, he may not be. I've read all of TS's posts, yes (for anyone who wonders) and they could be right. But it's just a preference. I don't think anyone here actually thinks of TS an "the enemy".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

November 24, 2010, 02:40:00 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
That's what I call  being numbed by religion and Bible. Looks what happens

I found this statement very interesting Tarja.  Can you please explain how religion and the Bible numb a person?  I just want to make sure I'm not numbing.  Thanks.... in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

November 24, 2010, 04:26:28 PM
:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

November 24, 2010, 04:31:58 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "trustno1"
None of us know who any of us really are here so ANY of us could be the enemy, that's why I don't put all my faith in one person's beliefs no matter what their standing. They don't call me trustno1 for nothing!! ;)

:lol: Good point!

:lol: just like i didn't pick this name because i like the song  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

November 24, 2010, 04:36:19 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Gema"

I think that for the peace of mind of everyone TS must face this controversy and calm down the masses.

I don't think that TS will answer because people say that they think for themselves so they don't need TS' answer on this. Plus something is about to happen on the 14th about this case. If I was TS and that there is no special redirect planned as per the hoax I would redirect to the Bible, some insightful verses will not harm. Well I'm off for today we'll see what tomorrow brings God willing. I love you all guys really. Blessings. And God bless you TS.

I will most likely get slammed for saying this but like Michael I have rhinoserous skin, and I am not ashamed of what I know to be truth.  This very thing with the bible redirects is what is causing dislike for TS.  And I have to say every verse that he/she has posted is not metaphorically inclined.  For example in TIAI revealed Part 7 R40  which speaks of putting on the whole armor of God. That whole piece has no metaphoric reference.  It straight up says what must happen in order to survive what is coming on the earth.  With so many this enlightenment is unpopular because they choose to not believe in anything tangible that has to do with God or Jesus Christ.  Everyone likes to put a religious lable on it to make it distasteful.  And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.
personally i tend to believe that is part of the reason for the "liberace goes to war" type of costumes for some  parts of his performances are about. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 24, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
Crazy Banana wrote :I dont understand why ppl now are hating on TS, because the Elvis DNA thing?

I do not hate TS because of it, ;)  in fact I cannot hate it for that if there is a mistake in all that it is mio for well-read credit and not to investigate what to write. Souza has reason the this information, and Mo has reason, she I investigate and to find the information, at the time for that we cannot be capable of investigating and coming to our conclusions?
 This theory of SONY's complicity with the family and other persons to conceal a supposed homicide I do not buy it, simply it is absurd, for that it implies that the family every serian a few sons of a bitch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 06:55:45 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Crazy Banana wrote :I dont understand why ppl now are hating on TS, because the Elvis DNA thing?

I do not hate TS because of it, ;) in fact I cannot hate it for that if there is a mistake in all that it is mio for well-read credit and not to investigate what to write. Souza has reason the this information, and Mo has reason, she I investigate and to find the information, at the time for that we cannot be capable of investigating and coming to our conclusions?
This theory of SONY's complicity with the family and other persons to conceal a supposed homicide I do not buy it, simply it is absurd, for that it implies that the family every serian a few sons of a bitch.
so I guess we think alike!  but I want to know exactly why some people are hating on TS and not the people that always thought he was a fraud people that were believing him and now all of a sudden hate him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 24, 2010, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "trustno1"
None of us know who any of us really are here so ANY of us could be the enemy, that's why I don't put all my faith in one person's beliefs no matter what their standing. They don't call me trustno1 for nothing!! ;)

:lol: Good point!

:lol: just like i didn't pick this name because i like the song  ;)
Guys I'm feelin left out here. I picked my  initials  because what you see [read ] is what you get. Also easier to remember :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 09:11:01 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Was it Oct 29 he came on first? So I guess I was a believer long before too. But TS was just that friend that came along to verify we were on the right track and is especially leading the ARG aspect, the rational/logical aspects of the hoax, giving it structure. For me also he gave me more understanding of the heart of Michael as he perceives the goings-on in the world. I felt attracted to TIAI on the very first few redirects and grew to love this person behind it. We eventually found out he was called TS and that person's character, personality, truthfulness has never wavered, always with kindness and patience, all matching perfectly with Michael. I think that for the few TS doubters here, their hearts were closed to TIAI/TS from the outset so it's no wonder they get nothing out of him, sadly.

IMO the biggest losses for non-believers and doubters is FUN, sense of adventure, being in a live Thriller! I wake up each day happy, wondering what this day will hold here, good positive people to talk to. Just think how aweful it must be for them. Their hero dead, the world has conspired to kill their hero, and no one can be trusted and in on their forums there seems much malice. I'd be so depressed. :cry:

And I think Michael uses the Bible for his own purposes. He is NOT a typical God-fearing, Bible believer in the standard way. He walks to the beat of a different drummer, that's why I love him. I don't believe he is a Christian in the standard definition either. He's in his own catagory if that makes sense. People want to squeeze him into a mold of their own making and you simply can't do that. You just have to thoroughly study him and what he says and compile it, sort of as TS has done. It is no easy task.

Beautifully put MJonmind  :)  I second everything you've said.   And RK, I admire your simple faith.  I'm not getting off this rollercoaster ride until the end either.  We signed up for the long haul and a few setbacks will not change a thing for those who have faith.  Michael loves the mysterious and the magical and has always thought outside the square ... and we are being encouraged to do that too.   Perhaps for some this is too much of a leap of faith and they prefer the square where everything is predictable and folllows a logical sequence.  No-one is forcing anyone to do anything that goes beyond their belief system.  We must always remain true to ourselves and I believe Michael respects that.  Love & peace, emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

November 24, 2010, 09:26:18 PM
navibl  you seem like a prophet already or you have the wrong image of yourself being one because otherwise I don't know. You know "facts" about Michael and what he thinks as you would have lived with him. I am shocked at the news, pardon... facts, you have put here! well, thank you  :lol:

You are being profoundly rude.

Look, I'm an angry atheist as well but you can't lash out at the religious just because they are religious. navibl hasn't been offensive or narrow minded at all if you read what she is writing and not just assume what the words are. Not all religious people have the same philosophy. Not all religious philosophy is bad.

I asked her politely to clarify a couple of times in the past and I'm glad I did because she's really got some valuable things to add if you don't just shut your ears with your fingers and scream lalalalalalalala every time she put fingers to keyboard, you'd see that too, I'm sure.

I understand you and your sister are confused and frustrated lately but please, take a step back and don't lash out at your fellow hoaxers.

MJ is not dead, this is a hoax, and it's all going to be ok. Just please, keep watching and don't fall into this trap of hate and negativity. We are all in this together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Serenitys_Dream

November 24, 2010, 09:56:56 PM
Quote from: "bec"
navibl  you seem like a prophet already or you have the wrong image of yourself being one because otherwise I don't know. You know "facts" about Michael and what he thinks as you would have lived with him. I am shocked at the news, pardon... facts, you have put here! well, thank you  :lol:

You are being profoundly rude.

Look, I'm an angry atheist as well but you can't lash out at the religious just because they are religious. navibl hasn't been offensive or narrow minded at all if you read what she is writing and not just assume what the words are. Not all religious people have the same philosophy. Not all religious philosophy is bad.

I asked her politely to clarify a couple of times in the past and I'm glad I did because she's really got some valuable things to add if you don't just shut your ears with your fingers and scream lalalalalalalala every time she put fingers to keyboard, you'd see that too, I'm sure.

I understand you and your sister are confused and frustrated lately but please, take a step back and don't lash out at your fellow hoaxers.

MJ is not dead, this is a hoax, and it's all going to be ok. Just please, keep watching and don't fall into this trap of hate and negativity. We are all in this together.

I agree with you on that Bec.

Navibl is a very kind, compassionate and insightful person. I have spoken with her on youtube and though we have not agreed on some things, I value her opinions and enlightening posts, even if they may be from a different perspective than my own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 24, 2010, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "navibl"
 And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.
No offence, but how do you KNOW how Michael is? Have you lived with him? meet him personally?

You hate to break the news? So it's already a fact. No, it's just your theory.
This is an OPINION and YOUR opinion. Does this mean you own the truth? No, I'm sorry. You are free to have your opinion and your own view about how Michael MIGHT be, but don't state your opinion as TRUTH, just because because you simply don't know him. I don't know him either, probably no one here does.

No offence, but I couldn't help myself. As long as someone doesn't know him personally, all opinions remain opinions and own theories and visions about how he MIGHT be.

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz7YHSO6Yo0[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SgyfEHhBI[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gem_JkGD2Lc[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqnxMsJhWI[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNa0mmZ3fGw[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

[youtube:1j2zqr27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJlJ3OIn5c[/youtube:1j2zqr27]

You know how to get to know who Michael is and what he stands for? Actually LISTEN to what he says. Everything Michael has said is done for a reason. Some things are make believe and some are not, you have to find a balance in what is truth even from the man himself. Even if you don't hold a high opinion of Rabbi Shmuley or his comments, Michael at one point in his life felt comfortable enough to tell his secrets to him.

Michael asked for these tapes to be heard. He also asked for the world to get to know him after he was gone. He said that to Kenny I believe. "I really want the world to know who I am after I am gone" Even if you don't believe in the Bible and God, Michael does and obviously so does TS. There are many of us who do. There are also many people here who are of different religious beliefs than mine but, I do not say my way is the right way. I respect their difference in belief. I also respect the people who don't believe in God. It is not my place to convince them 100% in God. Even God himself has left the option open for those to not believe in him.

There will be consequences for how we live.

Whether it comes from God himself or just life in general, the energy you put out is what you get in return. What you focus on will become your reality. The negativity you hold onto is going to eat you alive from the inside out. I know from experience. The results of always focusing on negativity will keep you in a unhappy place.

Saying to navibl she is not a prophet is also not knowing what gifts are granted to people by God himself. God annoints people with abilities. We don't always run around shouting off the top of the roofs what abilities we posess. Learn to relax and observe before jumping to conclusions. ;)

Edit: 3 of those videos aren't available, sorry my bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 24, 2010, 10:31:06 PM
Some folks working on Michael's new video for "Hold My Hand" seem to think Michael is Heavenly Minded.  Take a look at TMZ

Kind of reminds me of the Norway Spirals that have been seen!

Then look at the shadow in this video, very interesting!

Then read the lyrics....not typical of a ordinary love song!!

This life don't last forever (hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waiting for (hold my hand)
We're Better off being together (hold my hand)
Than being miserable alone (hold my hand)

[Akon]
Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright.
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight

[Michael]
(So if you just)

[Michael/Akon]
Hold my hand
Baby I promise that I'll do
All I can
Things will get better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold,
hold my, hold, hold my, hooold, hold my hand.

[Michael]
(Hold my hand)

[Akon]
The nights are getting darker (hold my hand)
And there's no peace inside (hold my hand)
So why make our lives harder (hold my hand)
By fighting love, tonight. (sooooo)

[Michael/Akon]
Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright (alright)
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight

So if you just hold my hand
Baby I promise that I'll do (If you just, If you just)
All I can
Things will get better if you just hold my hand (yeahh)

[Michael]
Hold my hand

[Akon]
I can tell you're tired of being lonely (yeahhh)
Take my hand don't let go baby hold me (hold mee)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (hold my haand)
So I can make it alright til' the morning (hold my hand)

I can tell you're tired of being lonely (hold my hand)
Take my hand don't let go baby hold me (hold mee)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (one and only)
So I can make it alright til' the morning (hold my hand)

[Michael]
Hold my hand

[Michael/Akon]
Hold my hand (yeahhh)
Baby I promise (hold my hand) that I'll do
All I can (hold my hand)
Things will get better (oohhhhoooo) if you just hold my hand (ooooo)

If we think Michael is in control....why would this be the connotation?  If he is not in control wonder why others would put a heavenly spin on things???  

Oh and yes one of the extras that was in the video confirmed a spiritual feel was the intent.  See alphaba2 on YT.

Michael your Army hears you loud and clear!!! LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions