No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson's wake up call
December 19, 2009, 05:57:30 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Coming from the Jacksons? Yes of course. The media can not make up his death like that. But the media reports, without questioning, like the mostly do. Media a victim? I don't think so.

i also want to point out that yes the jacksons told the media this but as journalist they should have checked the facts about this situation instead of running with it. For starters who is michael joseph jackson? mike has been in the industry for how long? and they dont even know his name. Its the same with the allegations, they should check facts before reporting things. so imo its the medias fault for running with false storys and pictures ect. and if someone was doing there job the hoax would not have gone far at all because it would have stopped with the announcement made but jermaine, not a doctor and his name.
But we-his staunch fans do not know his name!! and we still havn't reached a conclusion, there has been pages and pages of post on if his middle name was Joe or Joseph! I cannot imagine the media disputing that Michael was not dead when his own Brother announced it, his Mother, Father and Sisters and other Brothers spoke of it and they held a memorial and funeral and you expect them to believe that Michael is alive? They have been lied to, as the world has-as we have! They are journalists, not the FBI!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 19, 2009, 06:58:44 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
But we-his staunch fans do not know his name!! and we still havn't reached a conclusion, there has been pages and pages of post on if his middle name was Joe or Joseph! I cannot imagine the media disputing that Michael was not dead when his own Brother announced it, his Mother, Father and Sisters and other Brothers spoke of it and they held a memorial and funeral and you expect them to believe that Michael is alive? They have been lied to, as the world has-as we have! They are journalists, not the FBI!
umm i always thought his name was michael joe, i didnt think other wise until he died. and im sure they pulled his court doc about the allegation, when he died which clearly state JOE and at that point they should have known that that was his true name. They also could have went thru old footage and interview also to put something togethe in memorial, and so what his family annouced it its does not take an fbi agent to realize that jermaine should not have done the annoucement and that no dr. has spoke out. and your rite they held all those things but yet you, a regular person with no media connection, thought something was off and thats why your here rite? no body,no autopsy,no burial for 3months, no arrest..come on now, even if they at first thought he was dead by now they should know something isnt rite.

and as far as us being lied to...we have been lied to about much bigger things like hurricane katrina, 9/11 ect no need to take this personal :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 11:31:35 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "mattie"
I already get it before this video's!
I teached my children about it..2 are believers now,and my son is comming arround after i showed him the Murrey court video..He was like,this is really strange!
But other people..they have told me to grow up..that they tought i was smarter than that..i was to old to believe in fairy tales..and some told me i was grazy!
So it is really hard sometimes..some people really dont want to see..even wen you show them all the weird things that are going on???
If Michael wil show up again they wil know i was right about it..If not..I wil go on in history as the grazy person for my family and friends :ugeek: (but i tried :mrgreen: )
Mattie

Sorry for my English.

THE SAME HERE! MY DAUGHTER IS TELLING TO THE ALL WORLD THAT I BELIEVE THAT MJ IS ALIVE, SHE HAVE 8... THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ME MAYBE THINK THAT I'M CRAZY OR SOMETHING... NO NEED TO MENTION WHAT MY FRIENDS ARE THINKING...

I know how  you feel my Family thinks I've lost my mine I try to get them to watch the youtube videos but the stll say I'm crazy and that Michael is dead and let it go and get on with my life but I can't it feels like a higher powers got a hold of me and I can't give up hope his is not still with us ...i was a Michael fan the early years 80's and 90's then I lost touch of his music ..so when they said he died it was like something came over me and I feel in love with him all over again , but different this time I can't stop thinking about him and I feel something connected to him like he knows we're here for him like he can feel our love , almost like spirital and i'VE REALLY NEVER BEEN SPIRTIAL !So this is kinda weard to me why I can't shake Him out of my mine .. can anyone out there explane why I feel so stongely about Him and proving He is still alive becouse I sures the Hell can't , Maybe I am lossing my mine ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pammy

December 20, 2009, 01:10:40 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "BCorn"
Oh brother. I playing the violin for you. :lol:
I'm very aware that the world sucks and tend to bring down the people who try to make the world a better place. But that does not mean that Michael hoaxed his death for that purpose. You don't really have to hoax your death to understand that truth. Nor do you have to hoax your death to get others to understand or to change. The only way the world can truly change, is when people stop FUCKING with other people because they have something they want. Either way, HOAXING YOUR DEATH does NOTHING to change any of this, even if you are Michael Jackson. :ugeek:
I also agree with BCorn, hoaxing your death cannot change the world, no matter who you are. You either have goodness, love and compassion in your heart or you have not, unfortunately the majority of the rich nations have not as Michael learned this when the leeches and parasites took advantage. If you are a mean spirited person then nothing or nobody ever will change that.

First of all i wanna ask you BCorn whats so funny about my post?   :?:

I totally agree with misha86
Quote from: "misha86"
i disagree...faking his death brung attention to mike..if he had not faked his death alot of the people on this site would not be here there fore would not get the message, it also lets people see mike in a postive form again and people are more willing to listen to the message, where as alot of people may not have listen to him last year at this same time

I was one of these persons who believed in the words the media told about Michael, i still feel ashamed of it that i ever had these thoughts about him. :cry:  after Michael "died"  I had a bad vibe about it...i felt that something is not right ... I cant explain it and im glad that im now able to see what goes on....

@Souza: You take the words right out of my mouth.... i love your posts!

Quote from: "francisca81"
yes i have the same as you. i also warn people and tell them all about what is going on, but they only hear it if they want to.. they often seem to be listening, but they don't hear what i say, if you understand what i mean...
it's indeed an illusion that we live in freedom and it's so bad that most of the people really think that they live in freedom, that they make there own choises and not being manipulated!
they so strongly believe, that how they see things, is the truth, i can't get trough to them...
for the last moths i've seen by myself, how it works.. i've been from thinking the one thing and the second day the other.
so i realized that i thought i was pretty aware of manipulation, but figured out, that i really have to look out for it, because before i know, i'm being made into another believe again. :?
doubles/no doubles
twin/no twin
and so on....
i also have jumped from one conclusion to the other.. and it's an interesting progress to see for me.
and i thought i was aware of how it works and still it happens with me, if i don't look out. :) so for me it's also an interesting wake up call.

i now found some kind of piece with this whole situation.
whatever Michaels plan is, i have full trust in him, that he has planned it all out very well!

i get the message..
it's all for love and together we can make that change!

I know what you mean! Same here.....In the last 6 months i really thought (i still do sometimes lol) that im going to lose my mind....
All these theories, the twins the doubles etc...I was online every day to find out the truth ....i had a lack of sleep ,
i was more online then out of my house...i just wanted to give up and if you realise how difficult it is to convince people ... it still happens
to me...i´m exhausted ....but then again i remember MJ´s words Keep the faith... ;)

Sometimes im wondering if all the people on here followed Thisisalsoit ?? And if they really watched all these videos ...for example The Arrivals ??? Endgame ??  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Pammy

December 20, 2009, 01:15:18 AM
Quote from: "mjfan4ever"

I know how  you feel my Family thinks I've lost my mine I try to get them to watch the youtube videos but the stll say I'm crazy and that Michael is dead and let it go and get on with my life but I can't it feels like a higher powers got a hold of me and I can't give up hope his is not still with us ...i was a Michael fan the early years 80's and 90's then I lost touch of his music ..so when they said he died it was like something came over me and I feel in love with him all over again , but different this time I can't stop thinking about him and I feel something connected to him like he knows we're here for him like he can feel our love , almost like spirital and i'VE REALLY NEVER BEEN SPIRTIAL !So this is kinda weard to me why I can't shake Him out of my mine .. can anyone out there explane why I feel so stongely about Him and proving He is still alive becouse I sures the Hell can't , Maybe I am lossing my mine ???

About the spiritual.... EVERYBODY is spiritual! We are all spiritual beings!!! Two Words : Spiritual Awakening...Google it  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

angel

December 20, 2009, 07:46:58 AM
Michael is giving us all a new perspective .  We are stepping back,  looking at the big picture,  thinking outside the box,  using parts of our minds that we didn't know existed,  questioning what has never been questioned before,  opening our eyes to things we were blind to in the past.   He is extremely intelligent,  a genius,  having great power of mind,  and we can probably say his plan has been developing for a long period of time.  He is a perfectionist and he has taken all issues into consideration.  We have only touched the tip of the iceberg in learning what his extraordinary project is designed to accomplish.  Thank you Michael ,  not only for your wake up call,  but for your agape love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 03:43:19 PM
watch this please

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

several parts

whateverhappens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 20, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
Quote from: "mjfan4ever"
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "mattie"
I already get it before this video's!
I teached my children about it..2 are believers now,and my son is comming arround after i showed him the Murrey court video..He was like,this is really strange!
But other people..they have told me to grow up..that they tought i was smarter than that..i was to old to believe in fairy tales..and some told me i was grazy!
So it is really hard sometimes..some people really dont want to see..even wen you show them all the weird things that are going on???
If Michael wil show up again they wil know i was right about it..If not..I wil go on in history as the grazy person for my family and friends :ugeek: (but i tried :mrgreen: )
Mattie

Sorry for my English.

THE SAME HERE! MY DAUGHTER IS TELLING TO THE ALL WORLD THAT I BELIEVE THAT MJ IS ALIVE, SHE HAVE 8... THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ME MAYBE THINK THAT I'M CRAZY OR SOMETHING... NO NEED TO MENTION WHAT MY FRIENDS ARE THINKING...

My experience has been similar. Hugs.
I guess that we all are now into an spiral mood to find out what happened to Michael. If he is dead, justice. If he is alive, to see him coming out and explaining his reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 04, 2010, 11:22:42 PM
I appreciate what you say here. I've been taking this for granted.
    "what a rebuke to the professional world of investigators and media—who can’t even figure out that MJ is alive, much less the reason for the hoax and his message to the world, etc."
     It's quite astounding, considering the enormity of the attention given to his "death". Then again, one can't expect much from imaginations of those who are closed-minded, self-serving & ego-driven.
      I found this a curious photo as a choice for a death memorial.[attachment=0:2xmde31p]phoweu- lala_emo_mca- photobucket-.jpg[/attachment:2xmde31p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

mehere

January 04, 2010, 11:43:47 PM
While the concept of reaching out, holding your neighbors hand and telling them you care for them is a nice gesture; let's face it, it's a big world out there and things are not that simple unfortunately.  There are extremists that do not like our lifestyle, our religion, or our freedom and they are dead set to get everyone marching to their drum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 05:27:44 AM
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and all his haters? Michael Jackson sold 750 million albums worldwide, has the worldwide highest selling album, and got rich enough to build his own theme park. None of his haters did. Star this if you agree with me!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions