Re: Michael Jackson's wake up call
December 18, 2009, 03:11:09 PM
Hello everyone,

I had the same throughts some time ago...

May I therefore ask you to join:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This might be an answer or THE answer...

I would be pleased to meet you there... ;)

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 05:05:15 PM
This Is Also It rederecting! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 18, 2009, 06:02:29 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
I don't have any problems watching it, maybe is it in Europe?? I'm in southeamerica BTW.

It's difficult to hope for a change when things like Copenhagen keep happening when big countries prefer to keep their money safe than to help leaving a good world for future generations. Remember TII when MJ tell us about how many trees are taken down every minute in the Amazon, and still the brazilian goverment thinks the money they make out of it it's more important than protecting the lung of the planet. That saddens me, but at the same time I'm a big believer in the power one person can have. If we make changes, even if they're small, they can make more changes and that way we can say the planet.
Save the planet? for who? the rich countries?  3/4 of the world are "3rd world" and dying of hunger and disease that a few dollars would cure. To save future generations you say? people are dying now-don't they count? Who saves these people every day who are dying? Who do not even have simple commodities like electricity and running water. Imagine having to walk miles and miles in the boiling hot dusty envirnment for a pitcher of water barefoot across rough terrain and bush with snakes etc lurking everywhere.  Save the world? If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. For these poor people their world is finished when every 3 seconds a child will die of maleria in Africa alone, that is not counting the other countries and other diseases such as Typhoid, aids,dysentrey, cholera etc and hunger. Everyone wants to save the trees and the global warming for our future generations-thats commendable and all well and good but people are dying this very minute as I type. Why are people sweeping these poor peoples suffering under the carpet? Everyone is worried about the flipping ozone layer and the rain forest-well that hasn't happened yet-people are NOW dying. So because they live in poor countries with corrupt governments we should not care and think about OUR future, these people do not care about the trees and global warming-they are struggling just to survive and living in extreme poverty. Also the meat producers in rich countries are the biggest threat to global warming than anything else. Check it out, it's true. To save the world is impossible-even God couldn't do it. Leaders in certain countries are corrupt and greedy- FACT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

DS365

December 18, 2009, 06:22:45 PM
Serendipity and Touched by an Angel, you are correct about the NWO... I have heard from very reliable sources that it has started on 11/10/09 @ 4:25 PM EST in DC. So this it a real wake up call. I might sound pessimistic, but the only thing we can do is warn people. Serendipity, the book of revelation is coming to past, I have 2 months following this issue and its not a lie. Sadly, this NWO has to come, so the Anti-Christ can come and takes the throne. People might see this as fake, but its more real than anything that is going to happen in the world. People might think this is religious mombo-jumbo, but it is not! MJ is doing the right thing by warning us. He truly loves us and does not want us to be oppressed by the dark powers of satan. This might be my second post and it might mean than I do not know anything, but I see things and I say what is true. I am a agent for and from GOD and I am just here to reaffirm things.

here is the article from the Washington Post...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 07:38:31 PM
i loved the video and i think that its important that everyone sees this...the sad part is that alot of people think its a joke or its not plausible for this to happend and thats far from the truth..

i just hope people open there eyes before its too late :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 07:45:11 PM
I do not know why some of you are choosing to not reply or acknowledge posts that do not fit in with the theories that you want to believe in-more than half of the world live in extreme poverty without even a simple thing like running water or a radio-some indeed do not know of Michael or any famous person and are in no position to heed his advice to "heal the world". Yes Michael tried to help, tried to make people aware of suffering, as did John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof etc etc but to suggest Michael could do this is totally unrealistic. There has been suffering since the beginning of mankind. Read about the 3rd world in various parts around the world, see the numbers ansd stastictics of the dying every day and the extreme suffering, death, war and disease and then tell me you feel the same. I am sorry but I have seen much suffering first hand and some in the world have no hope and no future. I have seen dead orphans in the gutter in Africa, there are very very few orphanages-in fact where I was there was none. Get a one way ticket-live there for a while and then post what you feel and I assure you your posts will be completely different. People are dying and suffering NOW! I feel very strong about this whole topic and I am sorry but some posts seem just flippant. It is too late for those dying every day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 18, 2009, 07:47:17 PM
Quote from: "DS365"
Serendipity and Touched by an Angel, you are correct about the NWO... I have heard from very reliable sources that it has started on 11/10/09 @ 4:25 PM EST in DC. So this it a real wake up call. I might sound pessimistic, but the only thing we can do is warn people. Serendipity, the book of revelation is coming to past, I have 2 months following this issue and its not a lie. Sadly, this NWO has to come, so the Anti-Christ can come and takes the throne. People might see this as fake, but its more real than anything that is going to happen in the world. People might think this is religious mombo-jumbo, but it is not! MJ is doing the right thing by warning us. He truly loves us and does not want us to be oppressed by the dark powers of satan. This might be my second post and it might mean than I do not know anything, but I see things and I say what is true. I am a agent for and from GOD and I am just here to reaffirm things.

here is the article from the Washington Post...

very well said . i never heard anyone mention about the ani-christ thank you for mentioning. this has scared me for a long time. that is why i have decided to start with me to open my heart and try to warn others it is all we can do to start.it is all very real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 18, 2009, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I do not know why some of you are choosing to not reply or acknowledge posts that do not fit in with the theories that you want to believe in-more than half of the world live in extreme poverty without even a simple thing like running water or a radio-some indeed do not know of Michael or any famous person and are in no position to heed his advice to "heal the world". Yes Michael tried to help, tried to make people aware of suffering, as did John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Bob Geldof etc etc but to suggest Michael could do this is totally unrealistic. There has been suffering since the beginning of mankind. Read about the 3rd world in various parts around the world, see the numbers ansd stastictics of the dying every day and the extreme suffering, death, war and disease and then tell me you feel the same. I am sorry but I have seen much suffering first hand and some in the world have no hope and no future. I have seen dead orphans in the gutter in Africa, there are very very few orphanages-in fact where I was there was none. Get a one way ticket-live there for a while and then post what you feel and I assure you your posts will be completely different. People are dying and suffering NOW! I feel very strong about this whole topic and I am sorry but some posts seem just flippant. It is too late for those dying every day.

I understand what you are saying but i know it is to late for those dying today. so do we do nothing because we didnt help them. There will always be suffering but we can make it better maybe not perfect but better what is wrong with that. and im sorry you have seen so much some of us are lucky and dont even know it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 18, 2009, 08:39:24 PM
Great video. Thanks for posting. And I agree with the last poster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Pammy

December 18, 2009, 09:16:20 PM
Thanks for the video! Im gonna post it wherever i can. I send it also via email to everyone.
I did all this before , also i send flyers via mail or told people about the NWO and what is going on.

Most of them are still asleep and in my opinion most of them DONT WANT TO SEE either they are too afraid or
they live in great style/they think everything is ok....life is great bla bla...and the best thing is they think they
live in freedom....what a illusion  :(

Sometimes it just makes me angry and sad that these kind of ppl entitle me as queen of nuts or
i should stop reading/watching conspiracy stuff and GET A LIFE! It hurts me to ensure these insults.
I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THEM SEE!!!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

December 18, 2009, 09:58:10 PM
Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.
And the fact that Thisisalsoit.com directs to this site, makes me further doubt it. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:02:25 PM
Quote from: "Pammy"
Thanks for the video! Im gonna post it wherever i can. I send it also via email to everyone.
I did all this before , also i send flyers via mail or told people about the NWO and what is going on.

Most of them are still asleep and in my opinion most of them DONT WANT TO SEE either they are too afraid or
they live in great style/they think everything is ok....life is great bla bla...and the best thing is they think they
live in freedom....what a illusion  :(

Sometimes it just makes me angry and sad that these kind of ppl entitle me as queen of nuts or
i should stop reading/watching conspiracy stuff and GET A LIFE! It hurts me to ensure these insults.
I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THEM SEE!!!  :(

Oh brother. I playing the violin for you. :lol:
I'm very aware that the world sucks and tend to bring down the people who try to make the world a better place. But that does not mean that Michael hoaxed his death for that purpose. You don't really have to hoax your death to understand that truth. Nor do you have to hoax your death to get others to understand or to change. The only way the world can truly change, is when people stop FUCKING with other people because they have something they want. Either way, HOAXING YOUR DEATH does NOTHING to change any of this, even if you are Michael Jackson. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:33:11 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Just a question really: If Michael deed indeed hoaxed his death AND he did it for the purpose of making the world a "better place" then I see a MAJOR flaw in his plan. Hoaxing his death would overshadow his message of making the world a better place. Not to mention that I don't see how his "death" really could do that. Sorry, again, he is not Jesus Christ.
And the fact that Thisisalsoit.com directs to this site, makes me further doubt it. :ugeek:
i disagree...faking his death brung attention to mike..if he had not faked his death alot of the people on this site would not be here there fore would not get the message, it also lets people see mike in a postive form again and people are more willing to listen to the message, where as alot of people may not have listen to him last year at this same time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:57:45 PM
Thank you Mo and Souza.  Great videos.  I agree that hoaxing his death has brought much attention to Michael and has made many people who lost touch with his music or didn't like him or believe in him change their minds.  

So, tiai is now redirecting here.  Very interesting!  Off topic a bit but did anyone understand what the 2009 calendar redirect yesterday was all about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:23:29 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

I've read your posts, is not that I don't want to reply them, is just that when I don't agree at all with a thread, I tend not reply, because as you said when what you have to say don't fit at all with what people want to hear, that post is just ignored, even when it's full of common sense (No ofense, just what I feel sometimes).

I do live in a Third World Country, so believe me, I know what you mean and I'm with you and your "realistic view" on this one (and I agree very often with your posts).

I don't want to be/sound negative: the message in that videos is very beautiful, though, but sometimes it sounds a bit utopic, when you see people all around, trying to find something to eat to survive (not even live, just survive) one more day. Is not that I "I'm still asleep","don't want to see", is that I've already seen enough.

I got the massage, but I think this Michael's message is not the cause, but a (great)consequence from his hoaxed death. JMO, and sorry for my english.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions