Re: Michael Jackson's wake up call
December 18, 2009, 05:18:01 AM
Quote from: "francisca81"
yes i think it is something in this direction.. :)
we have to make a change!
together we can do it!!

could watch it. GREAT Videos, great work!!!! Thanks again for the 'hidemyass'  :mrgreen:
But together we can change it? I would, but look around.
They're laughing their ass off about us.
I have no idea HOW to make ppl believe to change things.
They have so much hate :(
And the Vids said it all: the government is allover us!
I hope you understand my senses. But I have the feeling Im running with my HELP against big big walls!!!!!! :( It hurts. And Im only a normal person. It must be horrible for MJ to live such a live. And mostly the haters are envious.
No, Im not down, but Im a person its brain is working night and day and cant stop thinking.  And therefore: Ill keep the faith. I hope more and more ppl will...... we are not yet enough people up to now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

fa

December 18, 2009, 05:40:16 AM
Quote from: "ilprincipe"
Ok...after watching both parts I think I understood your message .
I think it's a vain request...
We may want to change something..but will we really achieve it?
Watch to Denmark....
Copenhagen had to become Hopenhagen..

and now it's about to fail, because China and Brazil refuse some agreements....
There were already protests....but they weren't successful...

So I really doubt that anything powerful can be done....

Hey! Wait!
I am from Brazil!
We proposed a reduction o 38,9% in our emitions!!!!!!!!!!
Kyoto protocol didin´t propose any reduction on emitions to Brazil, but we are proposing a reduction! So don´t blame us!
If Copenhagen fails, there will be more powerfull people involved!
Our problem is with China ! Thay refuse to reduct. Also USA, the most powerful nation, refuses to reduct their emitions.
So don´t believe in the press! They manipulate information and blame other countries just to take off the weight out of their own shoulders!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 18, 2009, 06:30:03 AM
Quote from: "francisca81"
yes i think it is something in this direction.. :)
we have to make a change!
together we can do it!!

I absolutely agree, it definitely has something to do with all this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 06:51:01 AM
Really great videos, even if MJ really died , he still sends the message of love, and challenges us to look to what the world has become, and how we can make the change.....
Yes, he really is an angel and we should spread the message.
For example: last week a 60 year old playmate was bigger news, it totally overruled the climate top in Copenhagen, go figure.......
it opened my eyes and woke up things that I already knew.

Thnx Mo & Souza for spreading the word
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

December 18, 2009, 09:16:18 AM
Quote from: "Gabriel Walker"
YES! YES! YES!

I am so proud of what you've made.
I am so proud of what you've understood.

You have also reminded everyone that WE are the people we've been waiting for.
Time to make that change, it starts now.

G x

Thanks G...x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:29:12 AM
I want to send this video to everyone on my list but I need a url or something a link  or something to send... help me .boy i cant even up load a picture on the computer.. souA.....  THIS IS IT... I mean it this is really it..everyone keeps saying when is Mj going to return?  hell he's right here.... what can I say LOVE = micheal jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

December 18, 2009, 10:36:39 AM
also can you put this all on one page..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:38:56 AM
We must do something and we have to start now! I think it is a damn shame with all the millions of MJ fans, that so few know of all that has been going on. I noticed on his official site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, all the fans there are still crying like he is dead, or worse yet they are drooling over his gold pants pictures. I left that site months ago when somebody mentioned a website and informed me this was a hoax. I looked into it, and of course I have been following the truth ever since. I suggest we all try going to forums and fan sites in our own country and try to get the word out to more of his fans first. They claim to love him, we have to get them on the right track! MJ must be terribly sad that a large part of his fans are not behind him on this just because they are still uninformed!

As for people who are not fans, I wouldn't try to convert them at this point, it will just turn them off to the bigger message. We can, however, try to make them see all the corruption going on in our world. I've thought of printing up some flyers with info and leaving them in public places around my town. Also, the internet in the biggest source of sharing info that we have, and we need to use it more wisely. I'm sure that Michael was counting on this going "viral" on the internet and we need to make that happen somehow! We all understand the message, we need to spread it more in other places and not spend so much time chatting among ourselves. Let's spread the message far and wide in all the public forum places we can. On tv news programs they all ask for comments and give out their twitter and facebook accounts. Let's flood them with comments on our dissatisfaction with current events!

The elite "powers that be" that are trying to take complete control and create a New World Order are money hungry greedy bastards. They are all about greed and control. But you know what? There are more of us good honest people than there are them. They control all the major industries...Media, Education, Agriculture, Big Pharma, etc. We the people supply these corporations with the money and that is how we can stop them! We need to quit bending over and letting them stick it to us...we need to turn the tables on them! There is great power in our numbers and we need to start believing in ourselves. Remember when the gas prices soared so high? If the people had gotten together and refused to buy gas for a few days, the industry would have lost so much money that they would have had to lower the prices. There are so many ways we can passively resist what is being done to us. Just this morning I got an email from my cable company informing me that program providers were demanding a 300% increase in cost starting Jan.1, 2010. I will be disconnecting my cable then as it is already nothing but garbage and I don't watch it anyway! Here's a link that they sent me (Time Warner)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We are constantly pushed through fear propaganda to do what they want us to do. Look at how they told us all about the deadly swine flu, and tried to scare us into rushing and getting the vaccine for it. Here in America it didn't work as well as they hoped because around 50% decided not to get the vaccine. However at any time "They" decide something is in the interest of National Security, they can then make it mandatory. This is insanity and must stop! Please watch this, just click the play button at the bottom left.

Stay strong and know that we can and WILL make a difference!

Love and Peace to ALL

Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:21:12 AM
Im trying to get everyone to come together also ive been trying over at the other forum if we really are gonna try and change the world we all i mean everyone has to do it. we cant have mj fans against each other and like you said have the ones on the other sites still crying. we have to become one. we have to inform and then be as one and start the fight. numbers are a powerful thing. we all have to get on the same track. if michael is watching he is probably disappointed a little we say we want to spread the message but we sit back and do nothing
heres a link to the post i have over there saying about not being afraid and coming together
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

*Mo*

December 18, 2009, 11:44:37 AM
Quote from: "Gabriel Walker"
YES! YES! YES!

I am so proud of what you've made.
I am so proud of what you've understood.

You have also reminded everyone that WE are the people we've been waiting for.
Time to make that change, it starts now.

G x

Thanks G! X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 18, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
Quote from: "suzie and me also"
I want to send this video to everyone on my list but I need a url or something a link  or something to send... help me .boy i cant even up load a picture on the computer.. souA.....  THIS IS IT... I mean it this is really it..everyone keeps saying when is Mj going to return?  hell he's right here.... what can I say LOVE = micheal jackson

Suzie, here ate the links to the videos:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:59:05 AM
:D WE DO NEED TO UNITE AS ONE IF WE ARE TO MAKE A CHANGE IT IS OUR WORLD AND IT IS OUR VOICE THAT COUNTS I AM SO WITH MJS ARMY ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 12:03:20 PM
Quote from: "fa"
Quote from: "ilprincipe"
Ok...after watching both parts I think I understood your message .
I think it's a vain request...
We may want to change something..but will we really achieve it?
Watch to Denmark....
Copenhagen had to become Hopenhagen..

and now it's about to fail, because China and Brazil refuse some agreements....
There were already protests....but they weren't successful...

So I really doubt that anything powerful can be done....

Hey! Wait!
I am from Brazil!
We proposed a reduction o 38,9% in our emitions!!!!!!!!!!
Kyoto protocol didin´t propose any reduction on emitions to Brazil, but we are proposing a reduction! So don´t blame us!
If Copenhagen fails, there will be more powerfull people involved!
Our problem is with China ! Thay refuse to reduct. Also USA, the most powerful nation, refuses to reduct their emitions.
So don´t believe in the press! They manipulate information and blame other countries just to take off the weight out of their own shoulders!

Hey Fa....
I didn't wanna offend you...I just quoted what was reported about it.
I also know that it is not because of Brazil if it would fail....
Brazil is just a fall guy..like Murray...

Ok....let's change change our planet to a more lovely place :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 12:21:47 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
We must do something and we have to start now! I think it is a damn shame with all the millions of MJ fans, that so few know of all that has been going on. I noticed on his official site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, all the fans there are still crying like he is dead, or worse yet they are drooling over his gold pants pictures. I left that site months ago when somebody mentioned a website and informed me this was a hoax. I looked into it, and of course I have been following the truth ever since. I suggest we all try going to forums and fan sites in our own country and try to get the word out to more of his fans first. They claim to love him, we have to get them on the right track! MJ must be terribly sad that a large part of his fans are not behind him on this just because they are still uninformed!

As for people who are not fans, I wouldn't try to convert them at this point, it will just turn them off to the bigger message. We can, however, try to make them see all the corruption going on in our world. I've thought of printing up some flyers with info and leaving them in public places around my town. Also, the internet in the biggest source of sharing info that we have, and we need to use it more wisely. I'm sure that Michael was counting on this going "viral" on the internet and we need to make that happen somehow! We all understand the message, we need to spread it more in other places and not spend so much time chatting among ourselves. Let's spread the message far and wide in all the public forum places we can. On tv news programs they all ask for comments and give out their twitter and facebook accounts. Let's flood them with comments on our dissatisfaction with current events!

The elite "powers that be" that are trying to take complete control and create a New World Order are money hungry greedy bastards. They are all about greed and control. But you know what? There are more of us good honest people than there are them. They control all the major industries...Media, Education, Agriculture, Big Pharma, etc. We the people supply these corporations with the money and that is how we can stop them! We need to quit bending over and letting them stick it to us...we need to turn the tables on them! There is great power in our numbers and we need to start believing in ourselves. Remember when the gas prices soared so high? If the people had gotten together and refused to buy gas for a few days, the industry would have lost so much money that they would have had to lower the prices. There are so many ways we can passively resist what is being done to us. Just this morning I got an email from my cable company informing me that program providers were demanding a 300% increase in cost starting Jan.1, 2010. I will be disconnecting my cable then as it is already nothing but garbage and I don't watch it anyway! Here's a link that they sent me (Time Warner)

We are constantly pushed through fear propaganda to do what they want us to do. Look at how they told us all about the deadly swine flu, and tried to scare us into rushing and getting the vaccine for it. Here in America it didn't work as well as they hoped because around 50% decided not to get the vaccine. However at any time "They" decide something is in the interest of National Security, they can then make it mandatory. This is insanity and must stop! Please watch this, just click the play button at the bottom left.

Stay strong and know that we can and WILL make a difference!

Love and Peace to ALL

Touched By An Angel
I like the flyer Idea .. would you make one.. so we can all have the some one ..like print it from our computers to all over the world. if we unite people will notice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 12:39:12 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D WE DO NEED TO UNITE AS ONE IF WE ARE TO MAKE A CHANGE IT IS OUR WORLD AND IT IS OUR VOICE THAT COUNTS I AM SO WITH MJS ARMY ;)

I agree.  I have joined that army and I am ready to serve! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.