Dec.6 Oprah show with TR and the cascio family
December 06, 2010, 01:00:25 PM
ts time! so have your hoax glasses intact  :geek:
the description on my tv says: a family reveal their secret 25-year relationship with michael jackson and share their unseen home videos and audio recordings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

omg! I saw a glimpse of the home videos? you wathing?
oprah is showing a clip of a woman that had a documentry called waiting for superman :o
and she says she is starting a reveloution  :shock:
coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Considering I never watch Oprah, this will be the 3rd episode I'll sit down to watch in the last couple of months...MJ=larger viewership=ratings=$$...

I still haven't been able to work out what Oprah may know or her role in the hoax, if she has an active one.  MJ could be using her for his own purposes or she could be a willing participant to be part of the greatest hoax in history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
Considering I never watch Oprah, this will be the 3rd episode I'll sit down to watch in the last couple of months...MJ=larger viewership=ratings=$$...

I still haven't been able to work out what Oprah may know or her role in the hoax, if she has an active one.  MJ could be using her for his own purposes or she could be a willing participant to be part of the greatest hoax in history.
lol me too!
Im not sure if she has a role, she really seems to think MJ is a pedo, but then again Harvey seems that way too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

theyre on
omg! i love the videos! its sweet to see how they are talking about him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"

lol me too!
Im not sure if she has a role, she really seems to think MJ is a pedo, but then again Harvey seems that way too...

I'll have to wait 3 hours before I get to watch it, I take it you're watching it now?  Let me know what to look out for!  :D

Maybe Oprah, like a lot of people, thought MJ did bad things but has come to realize it's not true, I don't know.  And I really don't think Harvey thinks that of Michael, if he really thought that, he wouldn't be helping him, in my opinion.  To be truthful, I don't know if Oprah's involvement is a good thing or a bad thing but I will hope for good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG! SHE Had to bring the molestation shit up!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I HATE HER with a passion! If i were elvis i would shoot the tv right now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol me too!

I'll have to wait 3 hours before I get to watch it, I take it you're watching it now?  Let me know what to look out for!  :D

Maybe Oprah, like a lot of people, thought MJ did bad things but has come to realize it's not true, I don't know.  And I really don't think Harvey thinks that of Michael, if he really thought that, he wouldn't be helping him, in my opinion.  To be truthful, I don't know if Oprah's involvement is a good thing or a bad thing but I will hope for good.
Ive been following TMZ before the hoax, once I get over how much I hate oprah ill post why I think this way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

lol me too!

Ive been following TMZ before the hoax, once I get over how much I hate oprah ill post why I think this way

Mmm k.  Take a couple deep breaths CB!  :)  I'm not really looking forward to watching it now, why does she keep having to bring that up??  Unless it's to exonerate him, there's no point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG! SHE Had to bring the molestation shit up!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I HATE HER with a passion! If i were elvis i would shoot the tv right now!

I agree with you!Me too 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

they talked to him 3 days before he passed,
and they didnt see any signs of addiction,
they say its unfortunate to learn about the "so called addicion"
its safe to say they dont believe that
she played a bit of monster
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol me too!

Mmm k.  Take a couple deep breaths CB!  :)  I'm not really looking forward to watching it now, why does she keep having to bring that up??  Unless it's to exonerate him, there's no point.
ok i dont know what her deal is, anyway before the hoax harvey when they get mj getting out of the clinic he would say that arnie klein bleached mj's private so that they wont match jordan's discreption,
and he always said that the discreption matched mj's privates, which is not true
she played breaking news
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TR is on,
he is saying no one could duplicate mj's voice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol me too!

It's not on yet where I am so I can only speak from speculation. Like in a trial, the only way to get people to come forth with honest information is to bring up the uncomfortable situation and discuss the allegations in order to bring out the truth. How will the truth be told (again) if the subject isn't broached? I know it's uncomfortable but let's wait and see what happens.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Victor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3lnjibk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5jhp-8wfM[/youtube:3lnjibk8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late