Re: Live from Bucharest...Does it Mean Anything?
December 29, 2010, 12:18:30 AM
This picture mainly got me thinking he has a twin:

Idk, the pictures look like 2 different people, but the facial features are too similar to be a double, imo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

nefari

December 29, 2010, 02:05:46 AM
I think those 2 photos from "Come Together/Moonwalker" are an example of different lighting and him maybe playing with contact lenses. However I have seen so many photos over the years where there is clearly 2 different ears on both young Michaels and older Michaels. BUT there has also been a lot of photo flipping over the years, mole on this side then the other, gapped tooth on opposite sides, glove on opposite hands in same photos that have been flipped etc....and I cant help but wonder, why so much photo flipping. I know it's done often with other people as well but seems like a LOT with Michael. Trying to hide something maybe or confuse the bejebus out of the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Its her

December 29, 2010, 04:11:58 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Idk, the pictures look like 2 different people, but the facial features are too similar to be a double, imo.
You almost ! got me with these pix, except for the hair: NO two people, even identical,  have every single hair in the same place on two different heads. Whew! These two gave me pause!  :o but, naw...

Same head, here, one face has been retouched, to make him look "fresher".

Off the OP topic, but right on, here:

I always wondered about this:

"...Kiss me baby, and tell me TWICE, you're the one for me..."

AND:

"...take my message to your brother, and tell him TWICE..."

Especially NOW :shock: , kind of makes ya go, "Hmmm..."
:?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

nWo

December 29, 2010, 10:32:03 AM

Two different pictures, slightly different expressions and obvious contrasting and brightness changes. The reason you see a cleft in the pic to the left is because the contrast was turned up which is obvious when viewing the 2 shirts. The pic on the right shows hardly any cleft because the brightness was turned up and some brushing had to have gone on with the uneven skin tones and the the look being a little cloudy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 30, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
Quote from: "nWo"

Two different pictures, slightly different expressions and obvious contrasting and brightness changes. The reason you see a cleft in the pic to the left is because the contrast was turned up which is obvious when viewing the 2 shirts. The pic on the right shows hardly any cleft because the brightness was turned up and some brushing had to have gone on with the uneven skin tones and the the look being a little cloudy.

I forgot to mention that it was not just a little retouching(airbrushing). The picture on the right looks just exactly like the innocent boyish doll on the BAD album, which MJ SAID they had retouched. The reason it looks "cloudy", as you say, is because there are over ten thousand muscles of expression in the human face, and airbrushing irrespectfully paints over these, as if what they are telling is inconsequential, and fails to paint new believable subtle musculature there, in place of what was blotted out... The picture on the left was totally unretouched, and looks like a man 8-) . The real deal. Not bad at ALL, eh??? :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 12:24:05 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "nWo"

I forgot to mention that it was not just a little retouching(airbrushing). The picture on the right looks just exactly like the innocent boyish doll on the BAD album, which MJ SAID they had retouched. The reason it looks "cloudy", as you say, is because there are over ten thousand muscles of expression in the human face, and airbrushing irrespectfully paints over these, as if what they are telling is inconsequential, and fails to paint new believable subtle musculature there, in place of what was blotted out... The picture on the left was totally unretouched, and looks like a man 8-) . The real deal. Not bad at ALL, eh??? :D  :D

I agree, the left one looks much better. I don't like airbrushed pictures, most definitely not with men.

There was something else going on with this picture though, but I can't remember what. I'll see if I can find it later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 31, 2010, 12:49:18 AM
@Souza, when you super zoom, there's photoshop lines all over the face in that pic. I did a cut n paste thread on it way back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions