2good2btrue..Thanks for your post and information.I'm a bit confused about one part.Wasn't it John Branca that Michael fired and he wouldn't return all of Michael's documents including the 2002 Will.I think the John's have been mixed up here.Can you help me with this.This will magically appeared by John Branca back in July 2009.Thanks cheers xxxooo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
I think every single bit of this argument is a marketing ploy on both sides, the Jacksons and anyone else bickering about the vocals being real or fake.
But on a different note this is something that stands out to me:
***{the other voice is just giving accents that Michael could not record yet because he wasn't able to due to his death!}***

Note that word YET. The way it is used here. "Not YET record due to his death." Well HELLO, a person could not record at all if they are dead and there would be no yet. Yet is a word saying...there is more to come...the future...later on etc....

I took that to mean that although Michael had already recorded the verses and choruses when staying with the Cascios in 2007, he had not recorded the extra accents that he includes on a lot of his songs, so those parts had not been recorded yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think every single bit of this argument is a marketing ploy on both sides, the Jacksons and anyone else bickering about the vocals being real or fake.
***{the other voice is just giving accents that Michael could not record yet because he wasn't able to due to his death!}***

Note that word YET. The way it is used here. "Not YET record due to his death." Well HELLO, a person could not record at all if they are dead and there would be no yet. Yet is a word saying...there is more to come...the future...later on etc....
Totally agree, and I thought before about that word "yet" too, wasn't a word you put in for truly dead people.
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Im still gunna buy it though, even if MJ only breathed in one one of the tracks :lol:
Me too! :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hahahaha, reminds me of what Teddy just said with that big smile: "Michael LIVES for controversy!"

I bet he gained some weight from all that popcorn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

"Are You Scared YET" :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "finfin"

"Are You Scared YET" :lol:

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Sounds fair to me. Dominic says to the fans "LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE". i think he meant to be open minded and don't believe everything, don't get influenced by the media and other's opinions. i know, we should do that, in order to get a better and clear picture. Doesn't mean it is easy for us. Because we're in it and overloaded (the hoax, media, family speculations) too much, it is far from easy to be objective & LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE as i am definitely trying not to get influenced by tabloid trash and unreliable media sources (sometimes hard to tell which are reliable) since almost 18 months. I am pretty sure I’m not the only one.

the fans are doing more harm to Michael’s name then good!
Probably, it is stated on purpose to highlight the message to buy the album in order to support Michael & his kids. This statement is a little too condemnatory and stigmatizing to the fans in general.

Monster is a song i know he couldn’t wait to develop more! videos and story line!
I believe that the same Monster of the song Threatened of the Invincible album (and in TII) is playing a big part in the Michael album or in a movie 8-)

Wait until the album comes out before you judge (the fans)!
That’s right and i can’t wait.. and i am not judging

L.O.V.E. to you Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
thank u...
dont know what to think now, I really think breaking news was something MJ would write, the vocals to me sounded like mike trying something different... is the acapella anywhere online?

I agree with you. A singer can change its voice. My sister sings, when she sings sometimes i feel it is not her actually it is her. If you noticed the song MJ is singing are not like other songs but more to today beat. Rap.. etc.. so he is following the new era. I re heard it again, this time with my head phones and it sounds like him.  I will buy the cd, i feel the Cascio's and Teddy were saying the truth. As for the jackson's brothers, I think they are just jealous, that Michael is making more money now than if he would have been here with us. This is my opinion.
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

nefari

Please don't fuss at me for this but the first time I heard 2000 watts, I was in a rush and probably should not have been attempting to listen at that time, but I put the CD in and when I heard the first snippets of this song I was like "Um, who is this hired extra rap or hip hop artist on MJ's album, don't think I'm liking this much...." and I took it out and went on about my day. But I came back to it, listened to it fully and was blown away!!! OMG It's all Michael!!!! And it was very clear. I just was not listening at first. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

liegi

Nefari, do you mean Michael was the rap artist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions