2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
DOMINIC CASCIO SAYS – LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!
December 05, 2010, 11:17:32 PM
DOMINIC CASCIO SAYS – LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!
I received this this morning from a friend of mine and hopefully this will clear a few things up. Its from Dominic Cascio who is a very close friend of Michael Jacksons.

Dominic Cascio:

The kids while at my house had homeschooling everyday at my house while Michael worked in the studio! (2 different parts of the house) everything will be revealed shortly! The truth will prevail! The Jackson brothers and 3t are brainwashing everyone because of their own jealousy! Including the kids! Michael distanced himself from his brothers for a reason! They were all greedy, and always looked for trouble and they are doing the same now! Remember that they have no say in the estate, and they are not entitled to any money from the estate… the only ones who benefit from the estate are those 3 beautiful kids! So not buying the album will ultimately hurt them! My brother has 3 songs on the album, and if they were fake they wouldn’t be going out! Remember the Jackson’s ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like Quincy Jones, Bruce Sweden, Teddy Riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake?? ONLY THE JACKSONS! Now if they still have a problem they should take legal action but since they have NO case they are trying to ruin the album to hurt my family, which is doing nothing but hurting the kids! So like i said look at the big picture! Don’t be manipulated! Michael always said don’t listen to what you hear about him because people make up lies! My brother has sworn affidavits which means he swore his life these songs! We are not desperate we are trying to make Michael’s latest work be heard! If Michael didn’t like these songs he would never record them to begin with! He didn’t record on friends tracks just for fun!!! this was serious! not fully finished but very serious work! the fans are doing more harm to Michael’s name then good!

Michael’s is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet because he wasnt able to due to his death! You can hear it in the background when he sais the word Jackson.. Michael is saying Jackson but in the back you will heard Jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans but just like in butterflies there were other singers credited in the songs just like this guy is! maybe without the voice there wouldnt be confusion of the credibility of the songs but it is too late think what should have been done.. this is the way it is and we are not making false tracks! michael was recorded through out the whole song, these were just extras to give more body! maybe it was the right decision maybe it was wrong but in no way would we try to fool the fans, or anyone! We have always been and will always be LOYAL to michael and the kids!

there will be a statement plus more from my brother one day soon and i hope it will clarify every thing! 3t and the Jackson’s started this smear campaign after John MacLaine songs were taken off the album to put my brothers. (Sony’s decision) by the way John Maclaine was fired years ago and Michael hated him ever since! unfortunately the last will found was one while John was still working with michael.. ( kinda suspicious if that’s the latest will) michael would have never left the estate in his hands knowing the way he felt about him.. so again… LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!! you’re accusing the wrong people… You can say that he sounds different, you’re right, different studio, different equipment, different point in time in Michael’s life! don’t be mad about these songs! celebrate them, if you don’t like them I’m sorry but that is a glimpse of what he was still working on… Monster is a song i know he couldn’t wait to develop more! videos and story line! Wait until the album comes out before you judge (the fans)!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what did 3t say about the album?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
I think that its not MJ singing on some of the tracks.. :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found more on this site as well.  This talks about what to expect on the OPRAH show:

The whole Cascio family appears on “Oprah” on December 6th to showcase Eddie Cascio’s tracks from Michael Jackson‘s new album.

Eddie is joined by his parents, Dominic and Connie, as well as brother Frank and sister Nicole.

The family talks with Oprah about their long relationship as Michael’s surrogate family, and the evolution of the music Michael made at their house in New Jersey in 2007.

Originally, the family didn’t want to go to the show, but Sony Music thought it best just to put the whole story out in the open. “Michael” the album is released on December 14th. The single, “Hold My Hand,” is already on the radio and on ITunes, featuring Akon.

Eddie Cascio has three tracks on the new “Michael” album–”Breaking News,” “Monster,” and “Keep Your Head Up.” There are nine more in the vault.

Also on the show is Michael’s long time producer Teddy Riley, who worked on the tracks and vouches for their veracity. SOURCE

My opinion on this is – it cant hurt! Im sure they will talk about more than the upcoming album. The Cascio’s LOVED Michael and so did Teddy Riley, these people will no doubt put a lot of nasty rumors to rest and let the world see who Michael really was. Teddy knows first hand how much MJ’s fans are against ANYONE talking to Oprah about Michael but if someone must – Im happy its gonna be the Cascio Family and Teddy Riley!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
by the way John Maclaine was fired years ago and Michael hated him ever since! unfortunately the last will found was one while John was still working with michael.. ( kinda suspicious if that’s the latest will) michael would have never left the estate in his hands knowing the way he felt about him.. so again… LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm.................now that's pretty relevant to the hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
do you know where and when they said that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I read it somewhere...????  Maybe Twitter..I'll check for you..xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read it somewhere...????  Maybe Twitter..I'll check for you..xoxo
thank you  :D  i appreciate that since i dont know how to use twitter  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u
7:35 PM Nov 7th via web
 Micheal Jackson is not on that song..mj never bragged about his name on records like he is mike jones. #breakingnews
7:49 PM Nov 7th via Power Twitter
Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 79 others
.tjjackson    If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u
7:35 PM Nov 7th via web
Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others
   @tajjackson3 Since he died we are counting the months, YOU are counting the money. SHAME SHAME SHAME!
12:42 AM Nov 7th via web in reply to tajjackson3

Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 14 others
    @tajjackson3 you don't fool us, freaking parasites. You will NEVER fool the veteran fans like me and many others.WE KNOW WHAT?S GOING ON
12:34 AM Nov 7th via web in reply to tajjackson3

Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 3 others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank u...
dont know what to think now, I really think breaking news was something MJ would write, the vocals to me sounded like mike trying something different... is the acapella anywhere online?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Taryll and TJ have also said similar things about the songs on twitter.  Basically all three of them have been claiming that the Cascio tracks aren't Michael.  I still think they are just jealous.  Michael hasn't done anything musically with them in about 15 years, but they have been trying to get him to record with them again for several years now.  It's unfortunate that their slamming of the album is not only hurting their Uncle's legacy (which is very ironic since they all seem to gush over how wonderful Michael is!), but it is also hurting Michael's kids (their own cousins!).  Quite frankly, I think it's rather disgusting.

I hate to say it, but I tend to believe the Cascios over 3T and most of the other Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont think their jealous, they could be concerned,
maybe because they think its not at the level that MJ would have wanted so that would be to them hurting michael's legacy,
I dont think we know everything that went on while producing the album so we need to keep an open mind,
Im still gunna buy it though, even if MJ only breathed in one one of the tracks  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

My first thought was to doubt this is from Cascio until I see a proof for it. The fact that it was posted on a blog by someone claiming a "friend" sent him the interview doesn't make it true.Why not provide the original source in giving the interview? Until I see the official source and not posted by someone on a blog, I will consider it and analyze it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

by the way John Maclaine was fired years ago and Michael hated him ever since! unfortunately the last will found was one while John was still working with michael.. ( kinda suspicious if that’s the latest will) michael would have never left the estate in his hands knowing the way he felt about him.. so again… LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm.................now that's pretty relevant to the hoax..

As I've been saying for the longest: MJ is setting up the people on his 'Hit List'. That's all he does - the rest will all his enemies do by themselves and the world WILL see who is the enemy. That's why there will be rolling heads on top levels in the months to come ...  :mrgreen: LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

nefari

I think every single bit of this argument is a marketing ploy on both sides, the Jacksons and anyone else bickering about the vocals being real or fake.
But on a different note this is something that stands out to me:
***{the other voice is just giving accents that Michael could not record yet because he wasn't able to due to his death!}***

Note that word YET. The way it is used here. "Not YET record due to his death." Well HELLO, a person could not record at all if they are dead and there would be no yet. Yet is a word saying...there is more to come...the future...later on etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions