CIA Killed Lennon
December 05, 2010, 05:08:00 PM
More CIA and MK-Ultra,new book suggests John Lennon killed by CIA
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lennon mocks CIA

[youtube:p4eoisgv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ca7w73YOS8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:p4eoisgv]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: CIA Killed Lennon
December 05, 2010, 05:34:06 PM
Just recently I watched a documentary giving a "traditional" explanation of the murder.
Traditional in the sense of calling several psychological experts on the screen and putting the blame on Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye" and a bad childhood of Mark Chapman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 05, 2010, 05:39:03 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Just recently I watched a documentary giving a "traditional" explanation of the murder.
Traditional in the sense of calling several psychological experts on the screen and putting the blame on Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye" and a bad childhood of Mark Chapman.

I only heard about Catcher in Rye but I don't understand significance.  What's the connection, Grace, to the Salinger's book????  

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 05:45:16 PM
Sorry, my Edit button is gone, gotta check with Souza.

I posted that particular Lennon video because of similarities to Michael, the LOVE message, the 'mind games', media or CIA, the crowd of children. the sailor hats, the snow cones, the outside vendor carts, and Lennon dancing the Irish jig like Michael at Neverland during the Easter  egg hunt.

Do anyone think there is a significance to these similarities????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 05, 2010, 05:48:45 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

I only heard about Catcher in Rye but I don't understand significance.  What's the connection, Grace, to the Salinger's book????  

There's been talk that Catcher In the Rye is a brain-washing tool.  Mark David Chapman was supposedly obsessed with the main character of the book (who hated phonies) and MDC saw John Lennon as the biggest phony which is supposedly why he shot him.  He picked up the book and was reading from it after shooting John in the back.  From my understanding, MDC got down on one knee to shoot, almost like that's how he'd been trained, and managed to not miss John at all.  I think he was brain-washed to kill John by the "establishment" and then they said he was a crazed schizophrenic fan who acted alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 05, 2010, 06:03:05 PM
John Lennon was actively anti-war.  He wanted Nixon to "declare peace".  He sang "Give Peace a chance" which became the obvious choice for the anthem at peace protests.  John Lennon openly said he knew his phones were tapped and that he was being followed and monitored - and that they wanted him to know they were watching him and he admitted to being scared by it.

John Lennon: "Nobody's ever given it a chance before, have they?  Nobody's ever given peace a complete chance.  Ghandi tried it, Martin Luther King tried it, BUT THEY WERE SHOT."  

[youtube:z0q1tisg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wos-dDxpJlQ[/youtube:z0q1tisg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 06:06:57 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
John Lennon was actively anti-war.  He wanted Nixon to "declare peace".  He sang "Give Peace a chance" which became the obvious choice for the anthem at peace protests.  John Lennon openly said he knew his phones were tapped and that he was being followed and monitored - and that they wanted him to know they were watching him and he admitted to being scared by it.

John Lennon: "Nobody's ever given it a chance before, have they?  Nobody's ever given peace a complete chance.  Ghandi tried it, Martin Luther King tried it, BUT THEY WERE SHOT."  

[youtube:ql40fvq7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wos-dDxpJlQ[/youtube:ql40fvq7]

My thoughts exactly, Lennon and Michael were both pacifists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 06:35:44 PM
I don't think the CIA killed John Lennon, for one reason. Lennon wasn't the only person on the hitlist, it was just the only person MDC got to. He also wanted to kill Elizabeth Taylor, Jackie Kennedy, and John Carson. I think if the CIA was in on it and really wanted these people killed, they'd find a way to use MDC ("the pawn") to kill everyone they were trying to get rid of BEFORE getting found out.

The man was just crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Andrea

December 05, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I don't think the CIA killed John Lennon, for one reason. Lennon wasn't the only person on the hitlist, it was just the only person MDC got to. He also wanted to kill Elizabeth Taylor, Jackie Kennedy, and John Carson. I think if the CIA was in on it and really wanted these people killed, they'd find a way to use MDC ("the pawn") to kill everyone they were trying to get rid of BEFORE getting found out.

The man was just crazy.

Yes, MDC was crazy - schizophrenia is often a side effect from brain-washing.  I think the others on his "hit list" were added (made up) by those who wanted John dead to say "look how crazy this guy (MDC) is!" And I don't see these other people on the list being a "threat to the establishment" the way John Lennon was.  They wanted to get rid of him for years but they couldn't just hire a hit man to shoot him, they needed a believable "back story" so people wouldn't look further into John's death.  Blame the crazed fan, the government gets away with murder.  In my opinion.

This was on another thread ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), the videos are very interesting although they can't be embedded, they have to be watched on youtube - I got the dvd from amazon.

Quote from: "~Souza~"
The USA vs. John Lennon

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

And these are good to watch too:
[youtube:2hn86m73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRq1mp4VArA&feature=related[/youtube:2hn86m73]

[youtube:2hn86m73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yRh5NNiFG0&feature=related[/youtube:2hn86m73]

[youtube:2hn86m73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq5u1p3M2-w&feature=related[/youtube:2hn86m73]

MJ greatly admires John Lennon, the recent thread about MJ owning thousands of books included a picture of quite a few books on Lennon.  I also read a long time ago that Michael was afraid that he would be shot like John Lennon.  In my opinion, I think Michael may also suspect that the "establishment" is behind John's murder.  Michael and John  - both for love and peace.  Michael was afraid he would be murdered for a number of different reasons so he fakes his death.  Do you see what I'm getting at?  That's why I don't believe that a crazed fan killed John.  WHO WOULD WANT TO KILL JOHN LENNON?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 05, 2010, 07:37:28 PM
I'm really feelin' John Lennon tonight.  I don't want people to forget his message or what he stood for.
This is an AMAZING video, WATCH IT!!

[youtube:39ys54r7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIfHsYWeC1Y[/youtube:39ys54r7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 06, 2010, 12:34:11 AM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

Chapman had the book with him when he shot Lennon. He was said to have had a "biblical" relationship to the novel, thinking that it was his mission to free the planet from all evil (like "preventing children from growing up and falling into adult's dirt" as described in the book). It was explained that John Lennon had hurt Chapman's Christian beliefs when he was expressing "The Beatles are more famous than Jesus". Chapman was said to have been a burning Lennon fan but turned into a hater due to this utterance being interpreted as "blasphemic". This should have been the initial induction to a task to "clean" from "evil" Lennon. Chapman was said to have been abused in his childhood in sexual context and that he had developped several difficulties to handle his life though he had a family on his own. This is the traditional explanation.

However, he had forgotten to take his "book" with him when flying to New York and he had to buy it again. This was taken as an indication that the "programming by this book" was a lame excuse.

There is more to dig up in the web, also about who was behind the Beatles' introduction into the U.S. and how their control started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 06, 2010, 12:45:08 AM
can you please tell me the name of the documentary?
btw The Catcher in the Rye is one of my favourite novels! and I remember hearing the story about lennon's murder and the connection to it when studying it,
my english teacher had a poster in the room and when he asked if anyone knew who that was the kids answered harry potter  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 08, 2010, 09:09:07 AM
It was 30 years ago today that the world lost John Lennon.  A man who wanted peace and love for the world.  Rest In Peace John, you will never be forgotten.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

December 09, 2010, 08:32:27 AM
You have to admit that the CIA explanation makes more sense than the Mark Chapman explanation.  I remember being in High School and reading John Lennon's biography and then getting to the part about his murder and saying to myself, "This makes absolutely no sense!"  I think it's always important to scratch the surface and ask tough questions even if they make us uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 10:03:17 AM
Just watched Souza's series... and it turns out today (Dec. 9) is exactly 30 YEARS from the day John Lennon was assassinated (1980). Rest in peace, man of peace.

The series is very interesting. 2 things I noticed:

1. When John & Yoko went to NY (the States) they became friends with Bobby Seale, a co-founder of the Black Panther party - who is still alive and is interviewed in this video series.

2. Geraldo Rivera is interviewed in this video series too - and is shown conducting an interview with John & Yoko in part 8.

There are definitely connections to MJ. I also believe that MJ and Sean Lennon knew each other, and Yoko supported the idea of MJ purchasing the Beatles catalog.

"All we are saying is, give peace a chance."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions