Re: "Michael" - Album Booklet Handwritten notes
December 30, 2010, 05:00:00 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I was thinking about the line that is underlined... "I don't give in until I get exactly what I want"... don't you think that it means that this album "Michael" is exactly what Michael wants? That's why it's been leaked over the internet before it's official release...  :?:

I do agree that this is a hint that he wanted this album just like this.  I also just noticed that it is underlined in a different pen than the note is written in.  Normally, if you underline  something as you jot it down, wouldn't you use the SAME pen?  Unless, you went back later and discovered that you wanted to point something out.

Also, I wonder if it could not refer to more than just this album.  He wont' give in (return) until he gets what he wants (his goals accomplished)- which would go with the comment in TII that he will do it "in my own time."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SarahliTopic starter

Re: "Michael" - Album Booklet Handwritten notes
December 30, 2010, 05:19:10 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I was thinking about the line that is underlined... "I don't give in until I get exactly what I want"... don't you think that it means that this album "Michael" is exactly what Michael wants? That's why it's been leaked over the internet before it's official release...  :?:

I do agree that this is a hint that he wanted this album just like this.  I also just noticed that it is underlined in a different pen than the note is written in.  Normally, if you underline  something as you jot it down, wouldn't you use the SAME pen?  Unless, you went back later and discovered that you wanted to point something out.

Also, I wonder if it could not refer to more than just this album.  He wont' give in (return) until he gets what he wants (his goals accomplished)- which would go with the comment in TII that he will do it "in my own time."

It makes a lot of sense  :D  I also noticed the different pen used to underline that specific sentence... so it really means something. I agree it can refer to the return as well ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal