Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the part of this on the inside showing the group. can anyone access the part of tii (i can't right now) when they say michael is coming today and michael comes in with his entrouge. does that wall of doors look the same. sorry just a feeling of something familiar. might be  nothin'

looks like it was nothin'
sorry

Hello suspicious mind!!!! :D

I want to thank you very much for this post.OMG I had such a hard time,I had a feeling that I saw that place before, :shock: and now I know where I saw it.Thanks!!!If you look carefully in this video( starting minute 7:06)  you will notest where Michael was dancing and singing the song They don't really care about us,the video wich was on TV all over the world.I'm almost sure that this is the place where we hear in the movie:HERE IS MICHAEL ,HERE IT  IS THE MAN!!!!!! 8-) Take a look please:

[youtube:1lpg8qm7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTM-zx2HMJo[/youtube:1lpg8qm7]

By the way I LOVE the shooting for the last video HOLD MY HAND,I can't wait to see  all video :D .Talking about TMZ post regarding the video,it is only my impression ,or the picture looks like Bon Jovi last album "THE CIRCLE"  :shock:  :o ?????

[attachment=1:1lpg8qm7]1122michaeljacksontunne.jpg[/attachment:1lpg8qm7]

[attachment=0:1lpg8qm7]1254522906.87113.BJ_Circle_Cvr_MINI_5x5.jpg[/attachment:1lpg8qm7]

Now Bon Jovi is on tour,THE CIRCLE TOUR,lol,he will come in Romania also,but it'a a pitty, I can't go,it's to far away from my city, :cry: .

I love you all my friends very much!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the reason that the video is being released the same day that Teddy Riley is on Oprah is just strictly marketing.  Teddy most likely addressed the first song and video from the new album with Oprah, so the video is simply debuting on that day.

Also, the "director with fan" photo just looks like Mark Pellington to me.  I really don't see a similarity between him and the "Michael Mayor" picture at all.  Not to say that Michael couldn't have been an extra in the video in a different disguise, but I seriously doubt that he disguised himself to look like Mark Pellington.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gstatpro

Whats with TMZ making a molestation joke on MJ saying "Its like MJ is in him but not like that haha" WTF?> It was along them lines and it was not funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions