loyalfan

Re: 'THIS IS IT' hoax INSIDER ANSWERS QUESTIONS!!
December 04, 2010, 10:58:04 AM
could this be a deliberate ploy on michaels part...to show sony .as asses...................they take the fall......maybe that is his intention.only a thought.love to all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 04, 2010, 11:02:37 AM
Interesting observation, I've kind of entertained the thought about it being scripted, too. But I think it's one of those thing's we'll only find out when he returns and everything becomes a lot clearer.

BTW, One More Chance isn't on the album. It's being released as part of the short-film package.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 11:06:41 AM
wishingstar:
Yes, the leaking of these songs is puzzling... It is not Michael's MO (modus operandi), as Akon said in an interview I just watched here somewhere. Akon said Michael wanted to build expectation in people, and to then offer them the fully finalized version of the album (not leak anything ahead of time). I feel that this leaking is giving the fans (well, those paying attention, like us) an extra reason not to buy the album! Hmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 11:10:36 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
Thanks for posting this and giving me the confirmation about "Michael".

They are ripping the fans off.

Michael or not, I don't think 8 pounds (UK) is a huge price to pay for a collection of nice songs. It's the price of a lunch in London, if not less. But of course it's an individual decision whether to buy the album or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

December 04, 2010, 11:13:21 AM
I've just bought Another Day from HMV for 99p. I'll try and post it on YouTube for everyone else to make they're own decision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 04, 2010, 11:18:46 AM
I blogged about this back on September 8th, 2010, and happened to reread it the other day, and it more or less applies so I'm copying it here:

Consider this Earth Song thing; the version they showed us at the Grammys that was supposed to be the full! complete! yet before unseen! version was NOT full, complete, or unseen at all… in fact it was exactly the same thing we saw in TII… ok actually a shortened version of the shortened TII version……. and then the REAL full, complete, unseen version shows up randomly on YouTube or Facebook, as if it was delivered directly to the fans instead of being sold to them by Sony (TII) or the media (Grammys).

This is just one example as well. The weird J5 Facebook page has interesting videos that really genuinely are unseen and available no where else. I can’t explain that away, it just is the case. It’s a little like Michael is handing us his REAL work directly, with no big corporate middle man who has an agenda. No agenda, just entertainment…. if we are just a little patient.

With the Earth Song Grammys thing and TII too, he’s making them (Sony/media) look like idiots for over billing something and then not being able to deliver on the hype. “See the man you never knew”, huh? what in TII was the MJ we never knew? “Never before, unseen full version of Earth Song in 3D!!” Huh? That was a cut up version of TII Earth Song and the 3D was really poor. The audience leaves feeling let down or cheated.  This is in gross violation to Barnum’s philosophy of doing business, one which we know Michael emulated. Interesting to note that P.T. Barnum is remembered in part for the great lengths he went to expose how his competitors swindled their customers.

I know I felt a little cheated after TII, especially with no Thriller short film. What they showed was like a trailer or teaser short. I know I felt a WHOLE LOT cheated after the Grammys with Earth Song because the marketing hype was so obvious that time, they CUT Earth Song, not showed the extended version! They lied and I was fuming for days over that.

Come to think of it, this happened with TII too. Remember the full HD version of TII was available to be viewed online for free while it was still in theaters? Not on opening night but before the two week run was finished there it was, one click and you’re watching This Is It in HD, full screen, on your PC, no download necessary.

You could also get the song This Is It online for free.

It will be interesting to see if that happens with the “new” album Sony is throwing (up) out in November. Maybe just maybe he’s been trying to prove that in advance of this release too, like: don’t bother spending your money, it’s going to be available free online.  F*ck Sony, lol.

Is it a game?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Scream

December 04, 2010, 11:27:05 AM
Sorry guys, I'm only allowed to download it from the 13th. Wish they'd told me that before they took my bloody money!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

December 04, 2010, 11:53:17 AM
I've been following the vid channel & I find it very interesting & done in a professional manner.

With regard to the imitator, I think he is very good, but I didn't personally find his voice to be to close to Michaels voice, that I would be mistaken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 04, 2010, 12:13:19 PM
The video of the voice duble is really amazing, i got goose bumps while listening to him, he really does sound like Michael and the "insider's" theory about using his voice in some episodes of TII does sound possible for me, however the worst thing about the "insider" is that we won't know anything for sure:she can really be an insider as well as she can be just a sick troll. :evil: I wish she were real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

trublu

December 04, 2010, 12:17:33 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this video with us. I am confused because if Michael hoaxed his death (and I believe he did) then wouldn't he have planned this album's release as well as be involved? How is it that he wouldn't have any involvement in that if Sony is a part of this? Maybe I need to hear that again but it doesn't make sense.

I didn't understand that part either... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 04, 2010, 12:44:41 PM
Honestly, there is nothing in this video that we haven't talked about or speculated on.  Many of the answers that the "insider" gave we already know.  To me, this person may or may not be an insider but we're not really given any more info, just more to speculate on.  This hoax is and has always been progressing daily, we're given evidence that basically proves Michael is definitely alive but then it's always mixed in with "doubts".  If we know Michael is alive, ignore the doubts, that's what I do!  Whether we have doubts or not, keep the faith, believe it, will it, because Michael will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 01:17:17 PM
Thanks for sharing. Here's another video of Robert Alexander Giles:

[youtube:31tlgxkm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpKRr8ZqoM[/youtube:31tlgxkm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 04, 2010, 01:19:52 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I blogged about this back on September 8th, 2010, and happened to reread it the other day, and it more or less applies so I'm copying it here:

Consider this Earth Song thing; the version they showed us at the Grammys that was supposed to be the full! complete! yet before unseen! version was NOT full, complete, or unseen at all… in fact it was exactly the same thing we saw in TII… ok actually a shortened version of the shortened TII version……. and then the REAL full, complete, unseen version shows up randomly on YouTube or Facebook, as if it was delivered directly to the fans instead of being sold to them by Sony (TII) or the media (Grammys).

This is just one example as well. The weird J5 Facebook page has interesting videos that really genuinely are unseen and available no where else. I can’t explain that away, it just is the case. It’s a little like Michael is handing us his REAL work directly, with no big corporate middle man who has an agenda. No agenda, just entertainment…. if we are just a little patient.

With the Earth Song Grammys thing and TII too, he’s making them (Sony/media) look like idiots for over billing something and then not being able to deliver on the hype. “See the man you never knew”, huh? what in TII was the MJ we never knew? “Never before, unseen full version of Earth Song in 3D!!” Huh? That was a cut up version of TII Earth Song and the 3D was really poor. The audience leaves feeling let down or cheated.  This is in gross violation to Barnum’s philosophy of doing business, one which we know Michael emulated. Interesting to note that P.T. Barnum is remembered in part for the great lengths he went to expose how his competitors swindled their customers.

I know I felt a little cheated after TII, especially with no Thriller short film. What they showed was like a trailer or teaser short. I know I felt a WHOLE LOT cheated after the Grammys with Earth Song because the marketing hype was so obvious that time, they CUT Earth Song, not showed the extended version! They lied and I was fuming for days over that.

Come to think of it, this happened with TII too. Remember the full HD version of TII was available to be viewed online for free while it was still in theaters? Not on opening night but before the two week run was finished there it was, one click and you’re watching This Is It in HD, full screen, on your PC, no download necessary.

You could also get the song This Is It online for free.

It will be interesting to see if that happens with the “new” album Sony is throwing (up) out in November. Maybe just maybe he’s been trying to prove that in advance of this release too, like: don’t bother spending your money, it’s going to be available free online.  F*ck Sony, lol.

Is it a game?

I'm wondering the same especially with all these random leaks that are not on the album like Slave To The Rhythm and Blue Gangster that are his vocals and are not overproduced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 04, 2010, 02:13:56 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Honestly, there is nothing in this video that we haven't talked about or speculated on.  Many of the answers that the "insider" gave we already know.  To me, this person may or may not be an insider but we're not really given any more info, just more to speculate on.  This hoax is and has always been progressing daily, we're given evidence that basically proves Michael is definitely alive but then it's always mixed in with "doubts".  If we know Michael is alive, ignore the doubts, that's what I do!  Whether we have doubts or not, keep the faith, believe it, will it, because Michael will be back.

Did you watch the other videos in that YouTube channel? There's a 3-part one by an "insider" (not sure if the same person) that does a very good analysis of TII. I certainly couldn't do something like that! I found out that the Amazon girl in TII had a double! There were 2 girls for that role... And this is just rehearsal footage?! That "insider" says TII was always meant to be a major feature film, and gives hints that suggest that Michael is heavily involved with Sony (might even be a Sony executive). She also says that Michael goes by several names in Hollywood. Very compelling stuff, in my view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 02:17:58 PM
This is getting deeper and deeper by the minute.  I always knew that TII wasn't a coincidental.  It was obviously meant to be a film.  The voice double though is very eye opening though.  It's almost freakish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions