'THIS IS IT' hoax INSIDER ANSWERS QUESTIONS!!
December 04, 2010, 04:36:32 AM
[youtube:2sw5471j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd9EiohVKLc[/youtube:2sw5471j]
 HERE IS THE LINK from MJHoaxEvidence
very interesting and there is more to come!! :D
love You all lots 'Keep The Faith'  and "It's all for love' L.O.V.E!! ;)
love
Michelle
New Zealand!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

Re: 'THIS IS IT' hoax INSIDER ANSWERS QUESTIONS!!
December 04, 2010, 05:15:44 AM
Thanks for posting this and giving me the confirmation about "Michael".

They are ripping the fans off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

December 04, 2010, 06:54:34 AM
why is michael allowing this.?????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

December 04, 2010, 07:52:01 AM
I got about 2 minutes into the video and had the urge to ebay a speak n' spell and mash the ' E T I C U P' buttons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 07:54:38 AM
:shock:   Ok before we all start thinking we are being conned!  

We need to think about the evidence being presented, to me its a bit like the media presenting things, but with no evidence, its all hearsay, dont get upset!  I could have made this video with some electronic voices and said what I believed was the truth  :roll:   Dont mean to say its the TRUTH.  Just cause you read it in a magazine, on the tv screen or video screen dont make it factual.   :roll:  

Just my opinion, but you are of course entitled to your opinion also ;)

With Love as always.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 04, 2010, 08:10:26 AM
Thankyou for sharing this...I am now even more confused then before.  I wish I could believe everything in this video.  I want to soooo much, but I've become very cautious and find it hard to trust anymore........I hope this is all true.. God bless you xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 04, 2010, 08:28:00 AM
This is the guy she is talking about......not much in the looks, but he does sound alot like MJ.  

[youtube:ugbq2cg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC2ou_dxjdk&feature=related[/youtube:ugbq2cg8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 09:05:20 AM
Has Karen Faye ever said anything like that? "Michael is alive for ME"...I can't remember..??

All I remember is her biting my head off on twitter telling me Michael is dead and to deal with it  :lol:

Other than that, this info feels like it's legit to me... but no way of really knowing. I think it all makes a lot of sense though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2010, 09:12:10 AM
Interesting about the voice double. You know, that would make so much sense. Especially for those of us who have been listening and scrutinizing every line of every song. We've all said that sometimes it sounds like Mike, and sometimes it doesn't... Hmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 04, 2010, 09:15:59 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is the guy she is talking about......not much in the looks, but he does sound alot like MJ.  

[youtube:qr7sn3ef]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC2ou_dxjdk&feature=related[/youtube:qr7sn3ef]

You're right... he wouldn't fool anybody based on his looks but wow, that voice. He's got it down. I'm amazed. I have no doubt now that there could be doubles used on the new album. In my opinion though this particular singer is almost TOO good though to the point where we might not be able to tell the difference, kinda scary. He's not perfect live, but I would imagine in a studio setting (when he doesnt have to dance and get out of breath) he would be even more impressive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 09:22:48 AM
ok for one thing about "questions from the insider" all these questions and answers are believable but we have also been told NOT to believe all we hear and read. The answers to the questions asked are a bit depressing. Once again i wish i hadnt watched this video but once again...it fills me with doubt. These kinds of videos actually upset me extremely. I hate being filled with DOUBT. Stop this coaster i want off NOW.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

December 04, 2010, 09:41:22 AM
Thank you for sharing this video with us. I am confused because if Michael hoaxed his death (and I believe he did) then wouldn't he have planned this album's release as well as be involved? How is it that he wouldn't have any involvement in that if Sony is a part of this? Maybe I need to hear that again but it doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 04, 2010, 09:42:41 AM
OK, I'm confused about 1 thing in those answers from "the insider":
On the one hand Sony is involved in the hoax and working with Michael, but on the other hand it's releasing an LP which is a rip-off?! Then WHY is this album being released? I don't get it. Is this just a formality (Michael pretending to be doing albums for Sony and getting paid for it), while the fans are told by Randy (the voice of reason) that it's not MJ on the tracks and basically fans shouldn't buy the album? Is it only Randy we should listen to? But again, how can Sony promote something that Randy is trying to sabotage, if Sony is working with MJ?

Did any of you know of Robert Alexander Giles? I didn't, and he's pretty good indeed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 10:01:10 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Has Karen Faye ever said anything like that? "Michael is alive for ME"...I can't remember..??

All I remember is her biting my head off on twitter telling me Michael is dead and to deal with it  :lol:

Other than that, this info feels like it's legit to me... but no way of really knowing. I think it all makes a lot of sense though...

KF probably said so many things to so many people that it's hard to verify! I'm not aware of such a statement by KF, but then I don't follow her. I agree that the answers seem legit*, and I personally fail to see an agenda (at least as yet). If she's trying to persuade people not to buy the album, she's pretty much only saying what Randy said... And I feel she has a point about Randy being the best friend to MJ (of all his male siblings - I noticed she said male). She hasn't said anything sensational (like Michael will BAM in a month)... only that we should watch out for developments, the O2 concerts are going to happen, and Michael is being assisted by various agencies (which I truly hope is the case!). I don't think there's any harm in listening to this person and making up our mind as to whether to believe her or not.

I found the point about Michael's outfits during rehearsals very interesting. I personally never thought about that, and don't recall seeing such an opinion expressed... though who knows, someone might have said it.

* Except for the 1 point I'm confused about (previous post).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 10:45:15 AM
This is such an interesting set of videos....thank you for posting!
The thing that stood out to me was the word, "loyal".  She used it to talk about herself and again about Randy Jackson.
She talked about how, because of her loyalty to Michael, she would not reveal any return dates etc., correct?  Is she being loyal to Michael in making these videos?  I sense, yes.  I think perhaps even this set of secret insider videos is being, "produced".  I had my hunches from the first one, and now fully realize it.  Michael must be behind these.  Not that it's him talking etc...(however....) but, that he is staging it all.  It seems scripted for some reason.  But, I do get the sense that loyalty is in play with these videos.

The other thing I want to touch on is the new album.  She briefly said something about piracy and downloading of music.  One of the things I see happening is just that.  The, "leaking" of this music is really interesting to watch.  The only songs I have heard off the new album are:
Breaking News, Hold My Hand, and One More Chance.
As far as I can tell, these are the ones that TMZ had on their site.  It was linked and they played.  It seems like there a many, "snippets" and "full versions" to download, however, I am not about to download a thing.  I will wait for the album to hear them.  I don't want to download something that is not supposed to be out yet.  It's not right for me to do that.  I have wondered why it seems to be a popular thing to do.  Am I incorrect with thinking this?  To download a song that hasn't been properly released is wrong....or am I in a cave?  Now, that being said I heard parts of Another Day on YouTube way back when.....but only parts and not a download scenario.  I never went looking for the whole song etc.  Downloading all these MP3s off the new album seems wrong....or do you pay for them, if so who?  Unless it's on itunes or something real, I steer clear.  I have never opened a download link, so I might be way off base.  I just know that when the album hits the stores, I'll buy it.  I like what I have heard so far.....through TMZ.  However, I even question the validity of that at times.  I did feel sort of guilty hearing/seeing the music....why, I don't know.  Like I said, I might be way off base....been known to happen, lol.
Anyways, thanks again for the video....very interesting.  Hope you all have a most excellent day!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions