bec

Re: 'THIS IS IT' hoax INSIDER ANSWERS QUESTIONS!!
December 05, 2010, 10:22:35 AM
SD: I meant substantiated proof not just speculation, regarding the dancers listed on IMDb. Sorry to be flakey, thanks for compiling the info.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

finfin

December 05, 2010, 11:50:45 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
We need to tread carefully before we assume that the "insider" is correct. Michael has stated many times before (as well as TS) that we need to base our conclusions on evidence---logic and facts and not merely emotion. Do you recall the quote, "Just because you see it in print, or hear it on tv---doesn't make it true"????? Same goes for this medium (Internet video), frankly.

I am particularly bothered by the "insider's" contradiction to Teddy Riley's opinion that the tracks are all authentic "Michael". After all, are we more apt to believe an individual who is a known friend and associate of Michael's....and one who is clearly not afraid to stand up in front of the world and take ridicule for it OR some "insider" who hides behind a false image and synthesized voice?

Clearly hype is being generated and timing is everything in marketing. Did you ever find it highly suspicious that this video is released so close to the Oprah interview?  No coincidence, I suspect.

Without hesitation, I will be tuning in to Oprah on Monday only to hear what Teddy has to say on the matter. At this juncture no one else is important.
I agree with michaelsupporter, there have been too many so called "Insiders" and trolls in this hoax. Some of them have felt the need for "15 minutes of fame" and some have even been on here trying to cause a disturbance - I do wonder about their motives at times.
And I wish to say I support Teddy, he has Michael's back !!!

I also agree with @ heisinme09 and @ bec's comments about being open minded and in particular I support your view that "we are blessed"
heisinme09 ยป Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:18 am

bec wrote:
"The problem is we are researching an ongoing event and trying to understand and decipher what already did happen as well as predict what will come to pass in the future. Things change, new information comes out, we need to stay open minded."

I have to say, bec, that this is one of the most cogent statements I have ever read on this Forum about the Hoax....an OPEN MIND has to be maintained AT ALL TIMES....this entire thing is UNPRECEDENTED!! We are priveleged to be part of a Chosen Few to be on the ground floor....the ones with FRONT ROW SEATS...those that follow this Forum are a MINISCULE MINORITY compared to the world's population....when and if Michael ever reveals himself again, we will be charter members of the "I Told You So" Club...in other words...

I have absolutely no concrete way of knowing if this Insider is legit or not...but think of how many other tentacles of this Hoax this could be said about....I suggest we TAKE IT ALL IN....FILTER IT...not be GULLIBLE, but not be CYNICAL...ANYTHING is possible here....literally ANYTHING....we are talking about perhaps one of the greatest minds/souls/spirits of our time...Michael...who NEVER ceases to amaze...in Life...in "Death"...it appears that his influence and effect is going to be eternal....how lucky we are to "get it" before the majority of the world...we are blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

December 05, 2010, 12:44:18 PM

My two cents:

Okay, considering this "insider`s" concept / message it might be something like this:

1. Sony is well known for it`s copyright protection campaign (for example blockings youtube vids in many countries).
2. MJ was aways super-cautious to protect his music and rights.
3. Sony and MJ own Sony/ATV company whose values (licenses = publishing rights) are quite vunerable because of illegal copies / leakings circulating the net.
4. This is a HUGE topic not only for the whole entertainment business as it hits economy, politics, societies everywhere to major extents (see what damage "wikileaks" could do, not to mention hacking attacks, stalking and threads on the net).
5. The insider says that MJ was on good terms with Sony`s top executives always (true!) but has had his problems only with some head of sections like Tommy Mottola (remember he was fired because of MJ`s claims back then).
6. Sony at large used to help MJ a lot (also financialwise).
7. Sony`s "make.believe" sounds very much Michael ... and may also point to a common goal.
8. The insider tells us to watch the major news (for 12 months at least) on these topics as I understand
- piracy = copyright infringements
- efforts to protect data and publishing rights on the www
- illegal leakings
- fake and forgeries (sounds and pictures, films and books)
- people responsible (those who do - or let happen - these things) are going to be exposed

So I understand some of them at Sony as well as with the estate are going to be exposed and might lose their jobs ... Exposed for editing footage, remastering and polishing demo tapes and using look- and sound-alikes? To make money by fooling the public? A  major case of identity theft (using Michael Jackson, the brand)?

I guess it`s not that far fetched to think of an international campaign for net protection purposes for all kind of national, economic, business, political and personal interests of all users worldwide. It`s about time.

Can you imagine the impact it would have? The death of the planet`s most famous person ever - and the aftermath - was "made.believe" to show the world ---- the bigger picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 05, 2010, 03:09:10 PM
Quote from: "bec"
SD: I meant substantiated proof not just speculation, regarding the dancers listed on IMDb. Sorry to be flakey, thanks for compiling the info.

How could someone provide "substantiated proof" in an anonymous online video? I don't think it's possible... She could say "I know the TII dancers myself and know they're actors" and you may still not believe it, because anyone could say it. Substantiated proof would be documents, contracts, and a passport showing the precise identity of the alleged insider. We aren't gonna get this, and this is the difficulty insiders (real or fake ones) face.

Just a few comments:
1. How can someone get "15 minutes of fame" when no one knows who they are? Kinda strange...
Anyone claiming to be an insider opens themselves up to the possibility of ridicule and scorn, not just admiration and eternal love.
2. Not knowing the BAM date doesn't mean or prove anything. MJ might not know it himself - I actually highly suspect that he only has an idea, say a certain month or interval, and the precise date depends on various developments.
3. I think all "insiders" must be taken with a grain of salt - cautiousness is always good. This being said, there's no harm in watching any video and wondering whether it makes sense or not. Someone confirming things we already know is good, not bad. (Imagine if someone said TII was merely rehearsal footage! They'd lose their credibility instantly.) If they say something we don't know and is not common knowledge, we still can't necessarily verify it and thus we can't tell whether the person is a true insider or not.

In addition to what I thought before and what you all said, something else bothers me:
This person says that Michael has relations with the top echelon at Sony and mentions Akio Morita (one of the co-founders of Sony Corp.), but Morita died in 1999 and I believe he might have become irrelevant at Sony sometime before that. Moreover, I recall reading (Lynton Guest's book, I think)that Morita was pro-Jackson, but the leadership that followed wasn't gung-ho on Jackson because of the "child molestation" issues and general controversy around MJ. Now it's hard to know what the truth is, but if this "insider" wanted to point out MJ's good relations with Sony, wouldn't she mention another person at Sony (such as current CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment) rather than long-dead Morita?!

I think what we should do with all "insider" info is evaluate it, decide whether it makes sense or not, and WAIT for developments. "Keep watchin'", as BACK loved to say.  ;) As Serenitys said, we can only be manipulated if we allow ourselves to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 05, 2010, 08:55:19 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "PureLove"
This person didn't tell us anything new. We had already known the things s/he told us about TII. I believe that this is definitely a fake!
That's what people say about TS too (no new info) and I think that's more or less true on the surface. It's only when you look closer or read for content you start to realize what they are exactly saying. Might be a similar case here, just a different medium, voice instead of written word. For example, this Informer told us that the dancers were also listed in IMDb as actors and I did not know that before. I had never seen that on any of the forums, never read it in any blog post or news article, and never heard anyone mention it in any chat or convo, ever previous. Now, I'm not saying I've heard every single hoax related rumor out there but, I've been doing this to an obsessive over the top level since 7/09 and that was brand new info for me.

I have read about the fact that the dancers are also actors and are listed at IMDb numerous times. It has been posted on this and other forums before.
Here is just one example:

by 2good2btrue ยป Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Then you might want to see this as well...Most of the dancers are listed as actors...

I had known everything so before that so called informer said. With a simple research you can find all of those information. If people are that blind and stupid to compare TS with this one, it's definitely their loss because TS wrote many many things that NOBODY had known like the numerology and etc. We can not compare the two.

And I'm not going to get the bait about Breaking News being a fake because I do get the purpose behind it. I believe that Michael wanted some of his family and friends to tell that song was sung by a voice double BECAUSE we all know what we watched in Breaking News. We watched Michael's "death" in Breaking News. And saying Breaking News (the song) is a fake, is saying MJ's death is fake! That was the purpose. The family said that some of the songs were not sung by MJ but why didn't they say anything for another song? Was it only BN in the whole album? If it wasn't, why don't they come up and say that Much Too Soon or Blue Gansta are fakes too? Because they're not. EVEN IF someone else sang BN, MJ added that song to the album on purpose and that purpose could only to say Breaking News that we watched about his "death" was FAKE! And plus, remember what Teddy wrote about Michael. He said that Michael loves controversy. And I think he got what he wanted and what he wanted to say to us with BN. This is the way I think. And I still think that this insider is a fake too.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 10:13:07 PM
The time is the best hoaxer.
 We don't hear why Michael did the hoax and when will be back. These 2 key questions are not answered. Everything else has been said, the info on youtube and here. The only news "insider" said is Branca and McClain will be removed. Will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 05, 2010, 11:10:31 PM
I'm not sure about Michael fighting piracy, because that would mean going against his fans! I imagine this issue being a real struggle for an artist who cares about his work (and profits) but also about his fans... What's someone like MJ to do?!

ALL of Michael's music videos are on YouTube (I think).
"Moonwalker" and "Captain EO" are on YouTube. Hell, even the 3D HD version of "Captain EO" is on YouTube!
Many, if not all, of Michael's concert performances are on YouTube.

That means they're freely available, and many people aren't and won't be willing to pay for them.

Now I'm not aware of any efforts ever being made by Michael or Sony to take that stuff down. (Do tell me if you are.) If that is so, WHY? I always thought it's just a declaration of love from Michael to the fans... After all, the fact that there are so many Michael videos on YouTube in the first place is a declaration of love from "we, the people" to Michael.

But isn't this piracy, when you think about it?! I believe it is. And it looks like L.O.V.E. can equal piracy sometimes.  :shock:  :(  :?:

So: Hmm, dunno if Michael could fight this or if he even wants to.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 03:07:58 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
The time is the best hoaxer.
 We don't hear why Michael did the hoax and when will be back. These 2 key questions are not answered. Everything else has been said, the info on youtube and here. The only news "insider" said is Branca and McClain will be removed. Will see.

Dominic Cascio confirms ...  :mrgreen: Let's wait it out, as Prince said. I can sit back and relax - knowing it will happen. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

December 06, 2010, 08:30:45 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
Thanks for posting this and giving me the confirmation about "Michael".

They are ripping the fans off.

((Shaking my head))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 01:19:42 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
I'm not sure about Michael fighting piracy, because that would mean going against his fans! I imagine this issue being a real struggle for an artist who cares about his work (and profits) but also about his fans... What's someone like MJ to do?!

ALL of Michael's music videos are on YouTube (I think).
"Moonwalker" and "Captain EO" are on YouTube. Hell, even the 3D HD version of "Captain EO" is on YouTube!

That means they're freely available, and many people aren't and won't be willing to pay for them.

Now I'm not aware of any efforts ever being made by Michael or Sony to take that stuff down. (Do tell me if you are.) If that is so, WHY? I always thought it's just a declaration of love from Michael to the fans... After all, the fact that there are so many Michael videos on YouTube in the first place is a declaration of love from "we, the people" to Michael.

But isn't this piracy, when you think about it?! I believe it is. And it looks like L.O.V.E. can equal piracy sometimes.  :shock:  :(  :?:

So: Hmm, dunno if Michael could fight this or if he even wants to.  :?

Well, it depends ...  

Walt Disney owns the publishing rights of Captain Eo - and since these copyrights last only for a certain amount of time it may have well been terminated now (23 years after it`s first release).

Moonwalker copyrights were with MJJ (the company). 22 years ago now. Still?  

And do you have any idea how time-consuming, elaborate and expensive it is to have your copyrights saved worldwide and watched the whole net in order to be able to intervene in case of infringements --- and then, just do it and fight for and accomplish your rights in court in almost 200 countries / nations all over the world?

Let me tell you, that`s an almost impossible thing to do. Even Sony manages only some blockings in some countries.

And believe me - no artist can afford to "work for free". No one would, not even Michael Jackson.

What do you think---

--- if he were young today, we`d all enjoy his georgious talents on youtube while he`d stay a poor boy in a worker`s family in Gary, Indiana. And no one - no father, no studio, no record or tv company - would take any efforts to let this talent shine as it did in the past.

That`s the reality of now.  And there`s nothing for free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks for sharing. Here's another video of Robert Alexander Giles:

[youtube:zg0anjy1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpKRr8ZqoM[/youtube:zg0anjy1]

Is it just me???? I don't think he sounds like MJ. I can tell the difference. Can you?

I don't think he sounds like Michael - but he does sing a few chords close enough that without paying much attention he could pass. He definitely doesn't look like Michael, but then I haven't found anyone yet that has. What I find with the impersonators is that they go through the motion of step, step, swing, step, step, kick, etc. It looks just like dance steps where when Michael dances he becomes the dance. But I need to give them credit because they are paying Michael a huge compliment by trying to imitate him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 10, 2010, 12:46:20 PM

Yeah, that`s the shame. As I said:
 If MJ was young today, we`d all enjoy his georgious talents on youtube while he`d stay a poor boy in a worker`s family in Gary, Indiana. And no one - no father, no studio, no record or tv company - would take any efforts to let this talent shine as it did in the past. That`s the reality of now.

There`s nothing for free, can`t be, nowhere. Since money is nothing abstract, just "frozen efforts".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nWo

December 10, 2010, 01:44:16 PM
This series of videos is all absolute twaddle. There is no proof in the claims and everything this "insider" has spoken about can be easily Google searched or learned in a general video class.

I'm not buying this. Not. One. Bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions