Light at the End of the Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
December 04, 2010, 12:28:44 AM
Wow, this is very interesting.  It was posted a few hours ago and has a wonderful message and gives hope.  You should watch this when you get the chance

[youtube:23gkhuoy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ingvxaAXU[/youtube:23gkhuoy]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
December 04, 2010, 03:45:25 AM
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Wow, this is very interesting.  It was posted a few hours ago and has a wonderful message and gives hope.  You should watch this when you get the chance

[youtube:5lojpyxa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ingvxaAXU[/youtube:5lojpyxa]

Hello MjnowANDforever!!!

Awesome video I have to say,Magical Excapism is one of my favorite too 8-) .
I reaaly like her because she see things true the EYES OF A CHILD and is a very positive person :D .Her video about Thankgiving was awesome also,did you saw that one?????? Wow I was very impressed,because she seems to see life true the eyes of a child and not always think that iluminati and masons are involved here and there.HOPE ,LOVE and CHARITY must be one of the most important things in our life also and we always must dare to believe that at the END OF THE TUNNEL WILL BE LIGHT.We have to think positive and not let the negative things rule our lifes.

LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 12:36:40 AM
It is really cool video and great finding of the shadow. I wish all this ends soon with Michael come back. I kind of got thoughts; what if Michael is the one who will be fighting against the 3rd antichrist uniting people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 10, 2010, 12:48:51 AM
I really loved this video and highly recommend it....all those pix of Mike holding hands with so many different people....I LOVED that!....really warmed my heart....it shows better than anything how affectionate he is....such an amazing, beautiful soul, that man!....and the Number 3?....I had never noticed how many movies he was connected with that had 3 children in them!....stunning discovery!...and the theme of Hold My Hand tying into Cry....forming those chains of L.O.V.E....wow....a great reminder of his intent and focus...thanks to Magical Escapism for yet another beautiful vid! I highly recommend subscribing to her YT channel, folks!

Peace, Love & Michael Jackson, Baby!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal