*Mo*

Re: TIAI, The Huffington Post - What is going on?
December 08, 2010, 03:28:31 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I have not fabricated any of this and all of this information is fact and readily available on the Internet. It is not speculation or theories and the only things included, that would not be considered fact, are my questions.

Serenity, no offense intended and I do appreciate your research, but do you feel that everything that's stated on the internet is a fact?

What part Mo?
Cause all we have is the Internet to look into these organizations and people.
And where did you get the information for your blogs?

The information about Gaga is from her own site, fan reports, her own videos, her LKL appearance etc. TEVA did recall propofol Highly reported and also at the FDA's website. Arianna Huffington was married to Michael Huffington, he is the son of Texas oil man and he did intern with Bush. Arianna Huffington did date Jerry Brown for several years. AEG, Warner Bros, Branca's partner did contribute to Jerry Brown's campaign, that is information available to the public as required by law.

Yes you are right, I used the internet as source for the blogs we did.  It wasn't until recently that I decided to call and email professionals to verify the information that's on the internet, which led to very interesting information and in some cases a totally different outcome.  This made me decide that as from that time on I will not just rely on whatever is published on the internet, because it's not always facts.

By the way - all that's published about artists, especially what is on their own websites, is mainly done by their agencies, so that's purely PR.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 08, 2010, 05:27:42 PM
So that means TS who is really this powerful creative circle of people or a hired satirical journalist wrote his redirects and posts to scam the gullible or to study people's reactions, etc. It means they obviously did not do it for love for Michael, just cold cunning. It's a shame for them so few readers were that gullible.  It means the vast majority of the people who believe MJ was murdered were right all along. We'd have to join the other camp. It means Prince and Paris made those comments about Coca Cola, Skittles, french toast and Snickers on Oprah coincidentally. :?  :(

So maybe now with this more clear understanding of behind the scenes can you run this through your hoax filters to see if everything fits? To me it's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. But maybe we need to sift through the stuff with this latest info in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 08, 2010, 06:03:16 PM
Such a very good research SD. Thank you for this.

If we got nothing from the family, I could believe that this whole thing is a mass scam, a big joke or an experiment. But the entire family and friends are also giving us clues, and also some of them are saying that MJ is alive.

Let's pretend that TS/TIAI was hired by Andy Borrowitz or The Huffington Post for a mass scam. Were they trying to see how many people they can fool? I mean what could be the purpose? Well, it is obvious that they couldn't be that successful, they could fool only a thousand of people. Why didn't they stop the "joke" after they understood that they could not fool many people? I'm brainstorming here and want to think about all possibilities. But also Andy Borrowitz or whoever that one is must be so powerful to include TMZ and Sony to his master plan, am I wrong? They all have to be in this scam. But what did they gain if this is just a scam? Just a thousand believers. And then what?

I don't know but this doesn't make any sense to me. And if there was no numerology in this hoax, if TS created and found that numerology, how can it be possible to happen that fits perfectly with 7 7 7 to the date of 9 9 9? TS also showed the possibility of it and it is almost impossible. And if Michael is dead, then the family decided for the dates of the funeral and the memorial. So the family is in this scam, murder whatever you name it thing? If Michael is alive in which I 100% believe that he is, he MUST be the one who arranged these dates. And what is the possibility of Michael arranging these dates as '77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and  7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09' just by a chance? This is the main issue that makes TS reliable to me.

All I'm saying is, if there's a murder the family has to be on it. If there's a scam, TMZ, Sony and some of MJ's friends has to be on it. And these two issues don't make any sense to me.

But thank you so so much for this interesting investigation. I learned more with your posts SD. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 08, 2010, 06:21:11 PM
If PureLove, I agree with you the Numerology, dates, the photos in the burial, whom I organize all that?, the lack of emotions in the whole family, but also this SD's investigation that serious another face of the currency that we have not given him attention or we it have not wanted to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 08, 2010, 06:28:18 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
If PureLove, I agree with you the Numerology, dates, the photos in the burial, whom I organize all that?, the lack of emotions in the whole family, but also this SD's investigation that serious another face of the currency that we have not given him attention or we it have not wanted to see.

I tried to think about all sorts of possibilities Paula and wrote it down in my previous post. I gave attention to what SD wrote and tried to understand if it could be possible. It has nothing to do with not wanting to see it. I can not find an explanation to it if this a mass scam or a murder. If anyone can, I'd love to listen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 08, 2010, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "bec"
Site/domain, whatever. Everyone knew what I meant (at least I hope). I'm layman when it comes to internet stuff so I don't always use the right words.

So why then. You aren't answering the why. Why did he use the name Louis Klarevas?

Badkolo may have purchased just the domain mjhd.com but he funds this entire project, including the hosting for this site. So potato/potatoe, minor detail. He's the boss, how's that?

People here are craving full disclosure at this point for good reason. So let's provide it to them as a gesture of honesty and pure intentions.

Bec, since you want answers from Badkolo, I suggest you send an email to Badkolo and write down all the questions you want him to answer.  I think that would be a gesture of honesty towards him, don't you agree?

I don't want answers. I'm trying to help those who want answers find them. This is your site not mine. People were getting paranoid about who he was so I was trying to ease their minds since no one else was. And the lack of direct answers is sincerely shady. And there's no reason for it! You know the answer, as do I but I guess I forgot (because it wasn't important) and people are concerned. They have questions.

Don't you understand that your evasiveness is what is making people uncomfortable? I'm trying to pitch in and help out with some clear, direct answers. You said I was wrong wrong wrong no no no... but you aren't coming forward with anything that clears this question up for people... only generating more questions. There's no answers, only mysterious partial and half truths and cryptic statements.

Re: the underlined, pardon Mo, but what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 09, 2010, 08:19:51 PM
.....................?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

jono

December 10, 2010, 04:18:59 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Serenitys_Dream, I appreciate so much your thorough digging for background information on everything in this MJ saga. I'm so glad that you are so honest about your speculations and conclusions. I feel it is very important that we all leave NO STONE UNTURNED. Very important, and I believe even TS urged that we carefully examine everything to be convinced in our minds and hearts of the truth. I do recall back last fall just after watching TII, how Kenny Ortega announced the sequel TIAI, and I thought it was going to be another movie, and then was surprised that this new redirect phenominon was happening. The only problem I have with Sony, TMZ, Huffington Post, AEG, Time Warner, Tohme, and just on and on planning all this as a joke, is what is in it for them when only a small number of us are catching the MJ's alive hoax. To top it off his parents, his own children (obvious on the Oprah interview) are gleefully in on it. You can't have it both ways. It means ALL Michael's family, friends, their dogs and cats all hate Michael, are laughing at his legacy, only care about money and not him at all. Meanwhile all his millions of fans and supporters all over the world love him so fervently. I just can't buy that. So SD, IMO the horrible unthinkable alternative absolutely does NOT work. I've always said his children are the bottom line proof for me. Unless they are being threatened with their lives, or brainwashed in some way to say and act the way they are. The latest scuffle on this forum, doesn't really change all the events we've studied since June 25,09, that are apart from TS. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but this is what I see right now. We do need you here, you know. We need you for in the days, months ahead, where I believe it is going to get harder and harder, and probably where the sh-- is going to be waist high and rising before it's done. But maybe I'm mistaken and it will be happy and smooth all the way to BAM!

I sort of picture a juggler, who has to keep all his objects in the air moving and accurate. We have to be that juggler in our brains concetrating with all this overload of information, all of it seeming to contradict the official story. All the possible scenarios of how Michael is orchestrating this or how he was conspired against, have to be cirulated with the facts true and false. That's why I've always felt that God had to somehow be behind this, because it didn't seem humanly possible.

Excellent post MJonmind! Exactly my opinion! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

jono

December 10, 2010, 05:16:06 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Such a very good research SD. Thank you for this.

If we got nothing from the family, I could believe that this whole thing is a mass scam, a big joke or an experiment. But the entire family and friends are also giving us clues, and also some of them are saying that MJ is alive.

Let's pretend that TS/TIAI was hired by Andy Borrowitz or The Huffington Post for a mass scam. Were they trying to see how many people they can fool? I mean what could be the purpose? Well, it is obvious that they couldn't be that successful, they could fool only a thousand of people. Why didn't they stop the "joke" after they understood that they could not fool many people? I'm brainstorming here and want to think about all possibilities. But also Andy Borrowitz or whoever that one is must be so powerful to include TMZ and Sony to his master plan, am I wrong? They all have to be in this scam. But what did they gain if this is just a scam? Just a thousand believers. And then what?

I don't know but this doesn't make any sense to me. And if there was no numerology in this hoax, if TS created and found that numerology, how can it be possible to happen that fits perfectly with 7 7 7 to the date of 9 9 9? TS also showed the possibility of it and it is almost impossible. And if Michael is dead, then the family decided for the dates of the funeral and the memorial. So the family is in this scam, murder whatever you name it thing? If Michael is alive in which I 100% believe that he is, he MUST be the one who arranged these dates. And what is the possibility of Michael arranging these dates as '77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and  7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09' just by a chance? This is the main issue that makes TS reliable to me.

All I'm saying is, if there's a murder the family has to be on it. If there's a scam, TMZ, Sony and some of MJ's friends has to be on it. And these two issues don't make any sense to me.

But thank you so so much for this interesting investigation. I learned more with your posts SD. Thank you.

Yep, those (among others) are the questions I would like to see a good answer to. To me TS is still the most reliable source with the most believable theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

navibl

December 10, 2010, 07:54:31 PM
With the fact being that Michael is a Christian and believes in Jesus Christ, that doesn’t mean the majority of the population of fans do.  So I find it impossible to think that these Corp Executives would design a scenario with such spiritual foundation as the end of the age and the return of Christ, like TS has shown.  Putting on the whole armor of God would not even ring a bell with them.  But that is what is will take to fight this battle.

Michael’s statement to the circle group in which he speaks of the four years, combined with lyrics to so many of his songs show where Michael’s thinking was heading.  There has been recent reporting of the founder of WIKILEAKS and there is huge scandal around this man because he has been bringing to light from a source that broke into top Government files and reported cables of information going back and forth between the Governments about serious issues.  One being the UN involvement of an  Extraterrestrial Ambassador.  Why would there be such if our Goverments didn't know things we are being left in the dark on.  They don't want us to know such events because it would cause a collapse of our monetary system.  But above all else they fear power being taken from them.  Because they are not certian of the purpose of all the activity that has been increasing in the last couple of years in the heavens.

There is much talk that these “I think of them as spirit beings or beings of light” are disarming our weapons of destruction.  They know we are capable at this very minute of destroying this planet and ourselves.  God’s word says if you destroy my creation I will destroy you.  Fair enough wouldn’t you say ?  The point is, this man is not a saint, and he had done some ugly things that they are focusing on right now, but there is an attempt to discredit the true information that his informant brought to the surface after hacking into this Gov information.  Remember the view is if the messenger is corrupt the message is false.  But that is not always the truth.  I am looking at his informant who is a computer genius and tech Geek you might say.

I am certain Michael has very much insight to the things of this nature.  And probably from way back.  This is not new information.  Our Gov is trying to cover up much of this information by making it look false and saying they are experiment planes. But recent information is proving otherwise.There are officials from inside NORAD that state these things are very true.  So the message that Michael has been trying for years to give is that we need to wake up and make a change in ourselves so that we can be part of whatever God is orchestrating on this earth to put an end to evil and corruption.

If it be NWO, Illuminati, or anything associated, it is corruption at a high level and it will take an act of God to change anything in this world at this point. There are some very ugly things that take place on this earth that we couldn't wrap our minds around, because we tend to live in a bubble.  If it does't directly affect us, we don't pay attention to it. But I am afraid soon, some very big things are going to start affecting us.  

I have a segment on my YT channel about Angels.  It gives descriptive information on the Armies of the Heavens.  This information comes from some of the lost writing of the bible, Enoch who was the grandfather of Noah, lived in the days of the Giants and he knew how they came to be.  Enoch had many encounters with Angels.  He wrote of the Angel Hierarchy and the purpose they served.  They are enormous and powerful spirit beings of Light. They can present themselves as humans in order to deliver messages from God, and hundreds of thousands of people have written of their encounters with them. They exist at a higher frequency than we do so we can’t see them, but they are all around and they can materialize at will on God’s command.  I BeLIEve IMHO that God is sending his armies of Angels to protect us from mass annilation of ourselves.

The bible specifically calls out Principalities and Powers which are ranks of Angels, fallen and otherwise.  When the scripture says “we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities and Powers , and rules of darkness and spiritual wickedness in HIGH places”  It is specifically telling us where the battle is raging that we can’t see, but can feel the effects in our everyday life based on the mindset up people all over the world.

You have to ask yourself, what would poses someone to go out and rape and kill a child in cold blood?  Satan himself that’s who.  God did not create man with a mental imbalance capable of that, but Satan can infiltrate and cause this to happen if we are off guard.

So the bottom line being, only Michael could be behind this strategy to expose Satan, in whatever government or other form he is taking and show US that we have to be prepared.  We can only fight Satan through LOVE, because that is like a poison to him.  None of the outside corporations would support such an elaborate experiment and use these measures to test people. They don’t  have that level of understand of God and his capabilities.

If so they would have never treated Michael the way they did, period.  Michael said this was his show and he was doing things his way!!!  

YOU GO Michael…You have an Army beside you!!! And you are so very much LOVED.!!!

Articles of relevance

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late