paula-c

Attorney Bret D. Lewis, Esq. stated that Mr. Jackson is considering legal action for defamation against TMZ.

Ja, ja.... and! ja,! I to want to see this :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pepper

"The law firm that offers low flat fees for most legal matters"
Attorney Jeffrey Sherter

Bret D. Lewis website:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if he provides the kids, clothes, food, shelter and necessities, there is no way he owes that much $$$

even if it his mother / brother is providing $$$, it is still provided through the lines of the children's  father, and not the children's mother
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

I read this in the forum the other day, and quit frankly it is wrong. TMZ should not be in peoples private affairs like they are, they take the truth, and twist it, so by the time we hear it or read it, is as far from the truth as can be. Obviously TMZ is like many other tabloids out there, destroying peoples live or attempting to.

The Jacskon's private business should be non of our business, I know how I would feel if my personal business was being misconstrued then put out in public for everyone to speculate about. Fact is we do not know ALL the facts, we are not Jermaine nor his family, so please just let it be at that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Don't forget...
[youtube:4rmbsg2a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH46oIA6I2c[/youtube:4rmbsg2a]

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "themjkiss"
I read this in the forum the other day, and quit frankly it is wrong. TMZ should not be in peoples private affairs like they are, they take the truth, and twist it, so by the time we hear it or read it, is as far from the truth as can be. Obviously TMZ is like many other tabloids out there, destroying peoples live or attempting to.

The Jackson's private business should be non of our business, I know how I would feel if my personal business was being misconstrued then put out in public for everyone to speculate about. Fact is we do not know ALL the facts, we are not Jermaine nor his family, so please just let it be at that.

Jermaine is a public figure (by his own choosing)... He put himself out there trying to grab the spotlight after Michael's "death" and now that people a digging into his background he's p*ssed about it  :roll: ....you can't take the sweet without the sour!

Sorry but he and only he set himself up for it.

True, no one should have their private business put on blast like that, but even a blind man could see this situation for what it is.  

There's an old saying...."You can't raise holy hands standing on dirty feet".

Jermaine needs to get his house in order and stop depending on his mother's/brothers help.

Sometimes a little public embarrassment can make a man act right. Let's hope it worked. :|
Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 08:01:08 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Glinda"
Don't forget...
[youtube:1eerz70j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH46oIA6I2c[/youtube:1eerz70j]

:roll:

Exactly....Harvey knows what he's doing, slander is baseless accusations, so obviously there is some truth to this information (public information which anyone can access by the way) or he wouldn't attempt to put it out there.

...none of this is haphazard, someone is sending Jermaine a message....and it's long overdue 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I read so much judgement in some posts, so much finger-pointing, and some even with "serves him right".
I am irritated to say the least.
Did we learn nothing at all?
Does the "tabloid trash" apply only to MJ but not to JJ?
I read here what is to be found all over the web in fan forums.

Did we consider that those sentences
1) may be pure fiction
2) may be tabloid trash
3) may not be meant that way
4) may carry a complete contrary content than what jumps into the eye of conditioned readers?

WHO are we to judge based on media communication?
I feel ashamed and disgusted at the same moment.

The child support theme is a hoax theme right from the beginning and Jermaine is - like Doc Murray - only one of the actors in this play.

It's time for a change, folks, time to think first.

Romans 2.1-4

The Righteous Judgement of God

2Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgement on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things. 2You say,* ‘We know that God’s judgement on those who do such things is in accordance with truth.’ 3Do you imagine, whoever you are, that when you judge those who do such things and yet do them yourself, you will escape the judgement of God? 4Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience? Do you not realize that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?

It is all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
--->The Righteous Judgement of God

Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgement on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things. [/u] 2You say,* ‘We know that God’s judgement on those who do such things is in accordance with truth.’ 3Do you imagine, whoever you are, that when you judge those who do such things and yet do them yourself, you will escape the judgement of God? 4Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience? Do you not realize that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?

-------------
I can't speak for anyone else on this thread , but I will say this just for myself.

Jermaine Jackson is no one special. This article could have been stated about any number of nameless, faceless men across every continent on this planet to which this situation applies. But because he is a celebrity, you want to tag the word "tabloid" to it for reporting it.

Fair enough.... :|

But do not let  scriptures or "self righteousness" cloud the meaning behind any of this....even the devil knows the word of God and will manipulate it to his effect in hiding the truth.

God will use whatever vessel he deems necessary to deliver his message. Who are you or I to question the method of it's delivery?

If PRIDE and VANITY are Jermaine's primary sins (which I think most will agree they are), what better way to get his attention than in a way that would target both those sins?

In truth, problems are only solved if there is the acknowledgement of a problem...and a 13 year old boy buying a stun-gun FOR WHATEVER THE REASON is signaling there is a problem in that family situation. Sometimes God will shine a light on one problem to solve another...or both.

If Jermaine is truly blameless in these accusations then his God will deliver him out of this season and shut the mouths of his enemies, but if he is not, then he must go through the trials and fire until he is right with God.

So curse Harvey for playing devils advocate (if it makes you feel better), and everyone should take care when pointing fingers at fellow forum posters for their opinions, for you too are also standing in judgement!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i wont quote anyone,so that I dont get trashed for it,
so its ok for JJ to be trash talked like this, but its not with MJ?
so he put himself up to this beccause of the publicity of MJ's death?
one MJ is the one that faked his death and brought this kind of attention to the family, if he hadnt no wouldve cared what about that
he never spoke publicly about this situation, its only after Katherine decided she wanted Alejandra out!
If JJ really wanted attention like that he couldve written a book about living with MJ with all kind of garbbage and lies in it, he couldve spoke against his brother at the time of the trial but he chose to be at his bro's side
one could say the same thing about MJ when he complained about being called j**ko! deadbeat dad is just as horrible if not worse!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
i wont quote anyone,so that I dont get trashed for it,
so its ok for JJ to be trash talked like this, but its not with MJ?
so he put himself up to this beccause of the publicity of MJ's death?
one MJ is the one that faked his death and brought this kind of attention to the family, if he hadnt no wouldve cared what about that
he never spoke publicly about this situation, its only after Katherine decided she wanted Alejandra out!
If JJ really wanted attention like that he couldve written a book about living with MJ with all kind of garbbage and lies in it, he couldve spoke against his brother at the time of the trial but he chose to be at his bro's side
one could say the same thing about MJ when he complained about being called j**ko! deadbeat dad is just as horrible if not worse!

It's a dead end alley CB, many will keep trashing Jermaine. I think Jermaine has a thick skin as well and I believe one day those who have always trashed him will feel uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
I read so much judgement in some posts, so much finger-pointing, and some even with "serves him right".
I am irritated to say the least.
Did we learn nothing at all?
Does the "tabloid trash" apply only to MJ but not to JJ?
I read here what is to be found all over the web in fan forums.

Did we consider that those sentences
1) may be pure fiction
2) may be tabloid trash
3) may not be meant that way
4) may carry a complete contrary content than what jumps into the eye of conditioned readers?

WHO are we to judge based on media communication?
I feel ashamed and disgusted at the same moment.

The child support theme is a hoax theme right from the beginning and Jermaine is - like Doc Murray - only one of the actors in this play.

It's time for a change, folks, time to think first.

Romans 2.1-4

The Righteous Judgement of God

2Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgement on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things. 2You say,* ‘We know that God’s judgement on those who do such things is in accordance with truth.’ 3Do you imagine, whoever you are, that when you judge those who do such things and yet do them yourself, you will escape the judgement of God? 4Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience? Do you not realize that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?

It is all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you for stepping out in front and talking the truth. There are so many members that jump into judgment mode as soon as they read something negative. My mother told me "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones", when your a kid things like this sound weird. When you become an adult, they make sense and we are supposed to know better. After months and months of investigation and loyalty to the hoax campaign I am baffled at the raw sub intellect that many members display. It's OK that some people take more time to understand but what really is frustrating, is how often the same people need to be told which way is up. L.O.V.E. is the reason for living and everything we do or say is a reflection of our L.O.V.E. If you are reading this and feel like you have heard it all before, then this is for you. STOP the negative mold you have made for yourself and search only for L.O.V.E. related topics. Be more in tune with positive topics such as MJ speeches or how about the biggest clue he ever gave us, MJ's SONG LYRICS. This is a wake up call for many of you to grow and be more responsible for the energy you transmit to others. L.O.V.E. is what the grown ups are talking about now, join in if you wish or do not, you have a choice but please, if you choose not to talk about L.O.V.E, save your judgments for yourself. No matter how well you are doing in your life, you have no right to judge others, EVER.  I hope the light when on for some of you, it's all for L.O.V.E.
God bless everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teerockjelli"
if he provides the kids, clothes, food, shelter and necessities, there is no way he owes that much $$$

even if it his mother / brother is providing $$$, it is still provided through the lines of the children's  father, and not the children's mother

if anything, JJ would owe Catherine/MJ or Family/estate... (IMO amyways LOL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
"Will Alejandra seek revenge?"

[youtube:uc5qyutn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/youtube:uc5qyutn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

Quote from: "Glinda"
Yep, I can totally see him in his 'bat cave', watching and reading. Teddy said he's smiling now, on Oprah! The Jackson's are a show-business family since they were young.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions