Quote from: "nefari"
Once again is there more to this "title" and what can we get from "Deadbeat Dad Without Wheels". Um maybe someone was in a wheel chair or sick and they are not anymore. Dead and beat together makes me think of the Hoax in general. Michael is said to be dead but his heart is still beating.

OK, my rational side calls this sort of thing "reaching", but I'll engage in a flight of fancy for a bit:
"Dad (Michael, not dead) beat it... without wheels."  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Or maybe dead people (zombies) beat Michael (dad) and forced him to come back to life... without wheels.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Similarity between Murray and a Jackson.

The child support is obviously to draw attention towards the issue of taking care of children, I imagine MJ means all children. Jermaine's kids get kicked out of the house and people are like Zzzzzz... what if it was MJs kids?  People would flip. Message: all kids are special and need a place to call home and support.

I dunno, just in light of the lab rat theory, this sort of stuff comes to mind. Same with the stun gun thing. These kids are getting sort of demonized in the press and the pattern is repeating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

nefari

truthprevails...yes I agree some of it is reaching but if we don't reach we miss out on so many things and I really really believe there is something in these headlines and titles to photos we keep seeing so next time you giggle at someone's reaching maybe it will be the word "Shark" and Jaws comes through your computer and bites you ....and this is meant to be silly so please don't take offense. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mac5k

Don't forget they used the driving licence to identify Michael at the coroner dpt  :D
Connect the D.O.T.S.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

truthprevails...yes I agree some of it is reaching but if we don't reach we miss out on so many things and I really really believe there is something in these headlines and titles to photos we keep seeing so next time you giggle at someone's reaching maybe it will be the word "Shark" and Jaws comes through your computer and bites you ....and this is meant to be silly so please don't take offense. :lol:

LOL nefari, it's cool... You could well be right about these TMZ titles, who knows.  ;) That's exactly why I tried to think of possible meanings myself - just in case.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does Jermaine have a driverslicense?

??

Or maybe he does not like to drive a car.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Once again is there more to this "title" and what can we get from "Deadbeat Dad Without Wheels". Um maybe someone was in a wheel chair or sick and they are not anymore. Dead and beat together makes me think of the Hoax in general. Michael is said to be dead but his heart is still beating.

This is my understanding only from the title, neglecting all details of the article that are not important in my opinion:
Daddy was beaten to "death", has recovered and is now fully in action again without any handicap or hurdles.
Daddy is not JJ IMHO.
It is the announcement of "Back to the arena, we GO!".

(Back to the article:
without any driver's license, as we learned in 2009, a person cannot be identified as being dead in California, right? JJ has become immortal by now.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Glinda

(Back to the article:
without any driver's license, as we learned in 2009, a person cannot be identified as being dead in California, right? JJ has become immortal by now.)

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Response from Jermaine Jackson Entertainment
Jermaine slams back at TMZ
Friday, 03 December 2010 21:49 |  |  |  
Jermaine Jackson Entertainment released the following statement today:
Jermaine Jackson slammed back from Europe at TMZ’s web article’s characterization of him as a deadbeat dad today and stated:  "TMZ never gets it right, the media always pulls this kind of stuff when I’m away, and I take care of my kids and my family.”  Jackson’s family law attorney, Jeff Sherter, Esq., stated in response to the TMZ article: “Jermaine does have his drivers license, he is a committed and devoted father, pays for his children's expensive private school and food, his ex-wife is moving from the Mansion to be put up in an upscale condo and not to the streets, and the TMZ article is a selective report of pleadings that misrepresent the proceedings, facts and final outcomes of the case and should not be considered or evaluated in the context of isolated court papers reflecting only one snapshot of a one-sided and inaccurate portrayal that is part and parcel of nastiness that may overcome any litigation.” Jackson’s Entertainment Attorney Bret D. Lewis, Esq. stated that Mr. Jackson is considering legal action for defamation against TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Quote from: "finfin"
Jermaine Jackson slammed back from Europe at TMZ’s web article’s characterization of him as a deadbeat dad today and stated:  "TMZ never gets it right, the media always pulls this kind of stuff when I’m away, and I take care of my kids and my family.”  Jackson’s family law attorney, Jeff Sherter, Esq., stated in response to the TMZ article: “Jermaine does have his drivers license, he is a committed and devoted father, pays for his children's expensive private school and food, his ex-wife is moving from the Mansion to be put up in an upscale condo and not to the streets, and the TMZ article is a selective report of pleadings that misrepresent the proceedings, facts and final outcomes of the case and should not be considered or evaluated in the context of isolated court papers reflecting only one snapshot of a one-sided and inaccurate portrayal that is part and parcel of nastiness that may overcome any litigation.” Jackson’s Entertainment Attorney Bret D. Lewis, Esq. stated that Mr. Jackson is considering legal action for defamation against TMZ.

Yes I saw that! I just couldn't find it again to post it here :lol: Very interesting..... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "nick_93"

Of course he does...that's why his kids are living with his mother and his ex-wife is taking him to court for $100,000 in child support! *sarcasm* :roll:  

Nice try Jermaine..... You going to ask mommy for the money now too? She already gave them a Condo to help you out.

Oh and don't even try to go "head-to-head" with Harvey....you are waaay out of your league on that one buddy  :lol:

...he rightfully called you out,  so s*ck it up and take it like a man! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "nick_93"

prove it.....we'd love a good showdown or would that be taking money away from your kids too?

.....your move Jermaine  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Glinda I'm very amused by your little post with Michael enjoying his popcorn during this oh so serious conversation about Jermaine. That little image fits very well with this entire hoax I do believe  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions