Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I just read Genevieve twitter ans she said she would love to live in Japan Very Very soon and then she did a smiley face. So could the whole family decide to move to Japan.

Almost every country in the world revered Michael Jackson....Japan most of all....which is why he probably did so many tour dates there.  He would be truly welcomed there with open arms. It is a wonderful country, I know I never wanted to leave when I was there (even though I stuck out like a sore thumb)  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I just read Genevieve twitter ans she said she would love to live in Japan Very Very soon and then she did a smiley face. So could the whole family decide to move to Japan.

Almost every country in the world revered Michael Jackson....Japan most of all....which is why he probably did so many tour dates there.  He would be truly welcomed there with open arms. It is a wonderful country, I know I never wanted to leave when I was there (even though I stuck out like a sore thumb)  :lol:

:lol:  
I've never been to Japan, but I've always wanted to go mainly because of the TECHNOlogy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
just in time for Christmas! Of course this is a great plan, for no one to be in the Encino house, so they can all join Michael for ChristmaS. One thing puzzles me, she was so busy making the book can't never say goodbye due to money problem, Katherine launched herself into that project and now she is renovating? I guess she made a fortune with the book :lol:

Well Katherine did say all the proceeds would go to charity (as Michael would have wanted it) ;)  My guess is, if they are doing "actual" physical renovations, Katherine probably took out an equity loan/line of credit against the house.  The estate paid off the balance owed on the house, some $5 million dollars .....and didn't Thome Thome hand over to the estate $5.5 million in cash that Michael was supposedly holding onto to purchase a new home? ...guess he decided to work with what he already had. ;)

I do think they are going to actually renovate the home (maybe add in a mini film editing studio), but I also think they are trying to smuggle Michael in (or out) in all the commotion too.  Like they said, moving vans, trucks etc...no one would be the wiser...he could easily come and go.

It makes perfect sense, his mother Katherine is elderly , so he could live there with her and care for her...he's close to Hollywood and film production studios...too he'd be in possession of the house, so if Katherine were to pass, no one would be fighting over it (cause it's HIS house) and it would pass down to Prince, Paris and Blanket.   Oh yeah, perfect plan!  :D

One thing is for certain...if they are adding onto the property (expanding it), they will need to get building permits through the city.  That will tell us if this is an actual "renovation" or just another hoax. ;)

Snoopy....I had the same exact idea about building permits....wonder how we could check on that? Anybody remember the Hayvenhurst address?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Snoopy....I had the same exact idea about building permits....wonder how we could check on that? Anybody remember the Hayvenhurst address?

The address I have is 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave Encino, CA 91436 unless someone has something different

Public Records
Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 06/2009:

•Single Family Residential•5 Bedrooms•7 Bathrooms•10,476 sqft•Lot Size: 0.99 acres•Built In 1983•A/C: Central•Heating: Central•1 Unit•Pool: Pool (yes)•County: Los Angeles•Tax Rate Code Area: 0-016.

Other facts

County: Los Angeles
Last remodel year: 1983
Legal description: -- TRACT # 2955 LOT COM AT INTERSECTION OF E LINE OF LOT 6 BLK 11 WITH A LINE PARALLEL WITH AND DIST S AT R/A 178.9 FT FROM N LINE OF SD LOT TH S ON SD E LINE TO A PT S THEREON 201.07 FT FROM NE COR

Lot depth: 240 --
Lot width: 183 --
Parcel #: 2284009021
Per floor sqft: 10,476
Pool: Yes
Total rooms: 18
# Stories: 2
Unit cnt: 1

My guess is to either inquire through Encino City hall or maybe Los Angeles City hall/chamber of Commerce...not sure if that stuff is public record, but I do know additions affect the tax assessment of the property., so they'd need permits.

I'll keep digging  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heisinme09"

The address I have is 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave Encino, CA 91436 unless someone has something different

Public Records
Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 06/2009:

•Single Family Residential•5 Bedrooms•7 Bathrooms•10,476 sqft•Lot Size: 0.99 acres•Built In 1983•A/C: Central•Heating: Central•1 Unit•Pool: Pool (yes)•County: Los Angeles•Tax Rate Code Area: 0-016.

Other facts

County: Los Angeles
Last remodel year: 1983
Legal description: -- TRACT # 2955 LOT COM AT INTERSECTION OF E LINE OF LOT 6 BLK 11 WITH A LINE PARALLEL WITH AND DIST S AT R/A 178.9 FT FROM N LINE OF SD LOT TH S ON SD E LINE TO A PT S THEREON 201.07 FT FROM NE COR

Lot depth: 240 --
Lot width: 183 --
Parcel #: 2284009021
Per floor sqft: 10,476
Pool: Yes
Total rooms: 18
# Stories: 2
Unit cnt: 1

My guess is to either inquire through Encino City hall or maybe Los Angeles City hall/chamber of Commerce...not sure if that stuff is public record, but I do know additions affect the tax assessment of the property., so they'd need permits.

I'll keep digging  ;)

GREAT INVESTIGATING, SNOOPY! Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear what you discover!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal