its funny because i thought about michael somehow showing up in grammys himself even before this nomination.  :lol: i also had a feeling that he was gonna be involved in the grammys somehow. but i guess mu intuitions are right.  he got nominated.
personally i think he would win too but who would be accepting it?

just imagine. i would be in  big shock that i will be staring at the tv will my jaw wide open :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
its funny because i thought about michael somehow showing up in grammys himself even before this nomination.  :lol: i also had a feeling that he was gonna be involved in the grammys somehow. but i guess mu intuitions are right.  he got nominated.

just imagine. i would be in  big shock that i will be staring at the tv will my jaw wide open :o

Yep, me too. The grammys are like the biggest awards show of the year, a lot of people tune in so it would be a great time! I'm sure Michael has a plan though. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Yep, me too. The grammys are like the biggest awards show of the year, a lot of people tune in so it would be a great time! I'm sure Michael has a plan though. ;)

Maybe the children will come again - along with Mr. Magoo, ahem. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthprevails"

:lol:  :lol: he would probably disguise himself as someone close in the family like a nanny or a cousin or something :lol:  and he would come up with them like that taj, tj and tarrell did for prince and paris last year. they just stood there like statues. Michael Jackson can disguise himself and stand beside his children :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

:lol:  :lol: he would probably disguise himself as someone close in the family like a nanny or a cousin or something :lol:  and he would come up with them like that taj, tj and tarrell did for prince and paris last year. they just stood there like statues. Michael Jackson can disguise himself and stand beside his children :lol:

Sure, MJ could come as anyone.  ;) I think I'd like, most of all, to see the following scenario:
1. Presenter comes on stage and announces that the Grammy goes to Michael Jackson. People in the audience rise and applaud.
2. Prince, Paris and Blanket are invited on stage. The presenter hugs them and hands them the award.
3. Prince starts a speech about how amazing dad and his legacy are, and then goes on to say that this is it, this is really it, because, er... [laughs]...
4. The presenter starts pulling his face - until it's all gone, revealing MJ underneath!
5. The audience panics, cries, laughs, screams etc.
6. MJ does a spin and launches into "This Is It!"
7. At the end Michael and his children collect the trophy and walk off into the sunset.  :D

The curtain falls. Rapturous applause follows - and lasts all night long.
 :P  :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sure, MJ could come as anyone.  ;) I think I'd like, most of all, to see the following scenario:
1. Presenter comes on stage and announces that the Grammy goes to Michael Jackson. People in the audience rise and applaud.
2. Prince, Paris and Blanket are invited on stage. The presenter hugs them and hands them the award.
3. Prince starts a speech about how amazing dad and his legacy are, and then goes on to say that this is it, this is really it, because, er... [laughs]...
4. The presenter starts pulling his face - until it's all gone, revealing MJ underneath!
7. At the end Michael and his children collect the trophy and walk off into the sunset.  :D

And all the non-believes and fake friends will make a heart attack  :lol: kiddin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
AND THE GRAMMY GOES TO MICHAEL JACKSON WHOOHOO!!! HERE TO ACCEPT IT IS........M..........WOT? MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF LOL! :lol:

God! You just made my day!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
This Is It ... Michael Jackson Scores Grammy Nom
12/2/2010 6:00 AM PST by Johnny Lopez  

Michael Jackson has earned a posthumous Grammy nomination for the song "This Is It."

Michael is nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and is up against Michael Bublé, Adam
Lambert, Bruno Mars
and John Mayer.

If Jackson wins it will be his 14th Grammy award.

See also
    * Eminem Leads Grammy Nominations
    * Joe Jackson's Brazilian Babe Tour
    * Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit Refiled

Gallery: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the news Serenity' s Dream!!!

I'm very happy for Michael,he deserves much more this is for sure,lol  :D .I'm very happy also for Sade ,she is also nominated:

25. Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals
(For duo, group or collaborative performances, with vocals. Singles or Tracks only.)

Love
Chuck Brown, Jill Scott & Marcus Miller
Track from: We Got This
[Raw Venture Records & Tapes, Inc.]

Take My Time
Chris Brown & Tank
Track from: Graffiti
[Jive Records]

You've Got A Friend
Ronald Isley & Aretha Franklin
[Island/Def Jam Recordings]

Shine
John Legend & The Roots
Track from: Wake Up!
[G.O.O.D. Music/Columbia Records/Home School Records]

Soldier Of Love
Sade
Track from: Soldier Of Love
[Epic/Sony Music]

Talking about Grammys,I found this article on internet and I tought it's kind funny and strange in the same time,lol:

Seven Snubs: Who Got Dissed at the Grammy Nominations Show?
By now, music fans have grown accustomed to the fact that the list of albums they love rarely matches up with the list of albums that win Grammys. But sometimes Grammy voters don't just bypass the best music -- they blow off what seem like obvious shoo-ins. Some of the confusion around nominations stems from the awards' unusual eligibility periods -- September 1, 2009 through September 30, 2010 -- but how could they have missed...

Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" for Record of the Year
Ubiquitous enough to have been covered by "Glee" and 30 Seconds to Mars (yes, really), Gaga's monster jam was one of the year's catchiest megahits with good reason: It's a near-perfect pop composition. It went to Number Two on the Hot 100, and sold more than 4 million digital copies. While the song picked up a nod for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, it certainly deserved a shot at one of the three biggest awards of the year.

Justin Bieber's "Baby" for "Record of the Year"
In 2000, 'N Sync sold the most albums but only walked away with three Grammy nominations; this year, teen superstar Bieber mustered two. While we can debate the merits of "Baby" until Bieber is of legal voting age, you can't deny his power -- he's the youngest solo male artist to hit Number One since Stevie Wonder, and his musicianship has earned compliments from some of the industry's most respected players.

Michael Jackson's "This Is It" for Best Long Form Music Video
Documentaries about Rush, the Doors, and the White Stripes picked up nominations, but "This Is It," the fantastic film tracking the King of Pop's rehearsals for what could have been a mind-blowing comeback show, didn't warrant a nod. The footage in this movie was on another level, recounting the final musical moments of one of the greatest artists to ever live: "This Is It" should have moon-walked away with the prize.

Sade for Album of the Year
Vanish for a decade, return with one of the best-reviewed albums of 2010 and still get shut out of the major races? Two songs from "Soldier of Love" earned R&B and Pop category nods, but this still counts as a serious miss.

Train's "Hey Soul Sister" for Record of the Year
The band scored a nomination for a live version of this unbelievably, annoyingly, unavoidable song for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals, but that was it. They even came to play the weirdo Grammy Nominations Concert!

Big Boi for Best Rap Album
The Academy rewarded newbie MCs Drake and B.o.B. with nominations, but couldn't find a spot for one-half of OutKast. Dude deserved a trophy for the name of his disc alone: "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty."

LCD Soundsystem and Robyn for Best Electronic/Dance Album
Do the Grammy voters dislike fun? Hate insanely brilliant dance-floor jams? "This Is Happening" and any of Robyn's "Body Talk" discs will be making most critics' best-of lists this year for one simple reason: They are the best.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep, me too. The grammys are like the biggest awards show of the year, a lot of people tune in so it would be a great time! I'm sure Michael has a plan though.  ;)
Last Grammy Awards he sang live maybe this one he will appear live  :D?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

Quote from: "TrootWillPrevail"
Yep, me too. The grammys are like the biggest awards show of the year, a lot of people tune in so it would be a great time! I'm sure Michael has a plan though.  ;)
Last Grammy Awards he sang live maybe this one he will appear live  :D?

one can only hope! :lol: :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

one can only hope! :lol: :D
My fingers are crossed!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

I think it is wonderful that Michael has been nominated, but I honestly don't think he will win.  I really think that Adam Lambert will win.  As Nefari mentioned, Adam Lambert was all over the place this past year, but TII didn't seem to get as much airplay.  Does anyone know how high it went in the charts?  I never listen to the radio so I have no idea.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Michael win; I just don't think he will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lmao  :lol:  :lol: i hope some of the people are not really old in the audience if that were to happen because people might actually have a heart attack  :shock:
8.the following day. the media is going crazy just like when he died but even far worse
lol.
9. TMZ writes "we knew it all along" story  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YUP!
10. An MJ source announces that following a venture with Rupert Murdoch, MJ now owns approximately 50% of all American newspapers and serious restructuring is to follow. MJ is also said to own a significant stake in Google.
11. Martin Bashir, Diane Dimond and Diane Sawyer have been taken ill and news has emerged that they are currently at UCLA - in adjoining rooms.  :twisted:  :lol: Approximately 100 more journalists are said to have suffered strokes, cardiac arrest, or respiratory failure. Some others show signs of developing PTSD.
12. TMZ hosts party and invites any beLIEver who can come to LA to join in.
13. MJ posts YouTube video saying he has always loved his fans and still does, but he owes a special "thank you" to the MJDH investigators.  :D
14. People all over the world celebrate, hug and form LOVE trains!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And speaking of Bruno Mars....my husband and I were driving and I said "oh my gosh"!!  He said "what?  Oh, that guy sounds like Michael don't he??"  We talked about how much he does sound like Michael and then about the song.  Went home and loaded it to itunes and listened to it.  I tell you, it totally sounds like a Michael Jackson written song.  I can just hear singing it.  Listen to it.  I'm not saying it IS one of Michael's songs, because it isn't, but ..it's very erotically Michael sounding in lyrics and vocals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions