MJonmind

In a way an external visible disguise is similar to writing style disguises, and why can't Michael be master at both. Michael is well-read, but also I'm thinking that with MJ, all his life experiences of technical aspects of recording, legal aspects of his companies, many depositions and court times, etc., studying Elvis' numerology and much more, have amply prepared him math-wise. He has said that he studied the masters, and surrounds himself with masters in their fields. Earlier I had said TS was a mathematician with Michael standing at his shoulder, but maybe it's the other way around. :D He needs the mathematician to verify that he won't have to pay out any big bucks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

For 999 millions?  :D  On my way to Helsinki :D

3%, even if is little, it´s part of the equation and it can fit as well.

Reflecting about some points of the posts I wonder what will be more "shocking";
MJ´s come back or Elvis/ Jesse´s come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

wow...this post is gooddd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "finfin"

By the way:
If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. ;)  THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep  :lol:

If I signed up with various usernames

I understood that as a hypothesis  :?
Yes, @Gema of course this is an "If" and therefore, an hypothesis, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

trublu

Where are the TS opposers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another Great Post TS --- THANK YOU

I felt this update had a more direct, personal, emotional style than previous ones, it may be that I am getting used to TS style but I felt something different... Just to take a few examples:
I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.
But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.
Some may say that these statements by Jesse/Elvis were from about ten years ago, and perhaps things have changed since then. Yes, and I would also say that those who can read between the lines, think for themselves, and put themselves in Jesse’s shoes—they will probably be able to understand what has and has not changed in the last decade. Nuff said!
So please don’t let what I say in this section (or anywhere else) be taken as disrespecting those who choose not to believe in God; I still respect you, even if I think that you have made the wrong choice.
But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.

Also a couple of specific comments:

1.  "Did anybody notice that things suddenly picked up recently?"
I have personally felt more energy in the forum since early November.  The release of Breaking News was some sort of trigger point for a busy week of news and confusion.  The last two weeks have seen more debates challenging accepted evidences and facts, be it the Eliza case or TS authenticity and I also noticed a slight increase in new members and more users on line, at least guests.  
And outside of the forum, there is definitely a lot more activity at the moment than there has been for a long time, the Oprah shows, active tweets from the like of Teddy Riley, album releases, family moving home, frequent TMZ updates, eliza court case...etc.  It is like the show is picking up pace for all to see!

2. God Can Protect
I do have no doubts that God is playing his part in all of this... and it is a very humbling experience!

3. Eliza & Elvis
The facts presented in this update are consistent with the facts stated in update 6; I was then sceptical but optimistic that it could be true.
Today? I remain hopeful that the court proceeding on the 14th December will bring some positive news. I really hope it does!

Thank you again TS... It is all for Love!

With L.O.V.E

PS: TS...you know, with all the ID fraud taking place nowadays, you better keep your identity secret as we will end up with plenty of TS doubles everywhere and... and this will be really confusing...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Another Great Post TS --- THANK YOU

I felt this update had a more direct, personal, emotional style than previous ones,  
I so agree, I got the feeling TS is a woman, lol
because of the more emptioal style, I always felt it was a guy because of the more direct and rational and ... I dunno
I think it could be because it wasnt planned and TS felt the need to explain himself..
I also got the feeling that he was hurt by what has been said about him
or maybe its because like you said we all got used to each other at this point of the journey and TS also feels the same way... dunno but I hope all is well in hoaxland,

Im still waiting for the haters,
did they get the answers they were looking for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks TS for yet another insightful post.  I held off from commenting on it because it was late when I first read it and just didn't get a 'good' feeling from it.  I reread it several times today to see if perhaps I was just tired last night.  Out of all of TS' posts so far, this is the only one that left me feeling...sad.

A few others have touched on this as well, so I know I'm not the only one who sensed a difference in this post.  At first I thought I was feeling sadness over the fact that TS stated the redirects would stop.  And, yes, that is disappointing since we all look forward to them.  But the feeling I got was so much more than the sadness of knowing I wouldn't be able to wake up to a new redirect each day.  I think we hurt TS...and when I say 'we', I certainly don't mean any one person.  My sadness in reading the post was due to the sadness that permeated everything TS wrote.  

Maybe I'm way off or maybe I misread it somehow...but each time I read it, I get this sense that TS was writing from a place of sadness, or disappointment, or frustration....or deflation.  Perhaps the repeated baseless accusations did affect him over time...how could they not?  Given that he stated he doesn't respond with knee-jerk reactions, the message he wanted to get across in this post has most likely been brewing for awhile.  In it, he once again commented on people saying his posts are too long...perhaps a sign that those comments hurt him...given the fact that he has been the one most helpful individual in this entire hoax.  He once again went back to debunking the murder theory...something he's done already with concrete proof, but yet people not only still believe the murder theory, they are now including TS as a prime suspect.  It came across as him feeling backed into a corner with lots of fingers pointed at him....fingers connected to bodies that have somehow forgotten everything in his other 23 posts.

I don't know...just trying to put myself in his shoes and thinking that if I had spent a considerable amount of time and energy in helping a group of people, and all I got back was repeated criticism and accusations of betrayal...I would be left feeling pretty disappointed.

I know the majority of us support TS and his message and those that criticize are in the minority...but did we do enough to back him?  Does he feel let down by us in some way?  As I read the post and felt his sadness, I couldn't help but recall Michael at his trial and thinking how 'we' let him down then too.  And much like TS, Michael then decided to leave...at least for awhile.

I do hope I'm way off and it's just close to my time of the month or something lol.  But if I am right, even a bit, then I truly am sorry TS for anything I may or may not have done that contributed to your sadness.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sincerity, accuracy, honest and above all consistency as always...

Thanks TS!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

Unfortunately what TS says is true about the re directs.  He could re direct until BAM day and it would not really make any difference in any one believing any more than they do right now.  I feel that at various points in time along this journey that people came to the conclusion of what they chose to believe or not believe.  

Just as the re direct on Luke 16:31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

There is not much more that could be said that would convience anyone more, and in debate of the truth confusion is created.  I really hate to no longer see daily evidence of TS's presents. It was like waking up every morning to a dear sweet friend smiling at you from across the room or like a loving guiding hand that ever so gently nugged in the right direction.  My worst fear is that Michael will be subjected to this same type of scrutiny when he returns.  That will break my heart as bad as anything else.  I just pray that God will give this Army wisdom and discernment, so that we can be productive as a whole when Michael returns, and not spend valuable time in debate of who he really is.  Because when he does return, our time will be so short and we will have so much to do and so many people to guide and support in understanding  what has just taken place in front of their eyes and the ultimate goal of it all.  The return of Christ!!  Yes and you can call it just my opinion if you like!!  I love you Michael and TS thank you!!....Only God knows just how much you are Loved and Missed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
When T.S said that they aren't working with TMZ than how comes in one of the TMZ stories about Heidi and Spencer it said Scared yet? and in T.S's  "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" post the capital letters also say SCARED YET?

You are mistaking what TS wrote ("working for") with the phrase "working with"—the former speaks of "employment", the latter indicates cooperation. TS is cooperating with TMZ (as she/he said in section 4), but is not their employee (as she/he said in section 5).

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
With this bit do you think its the same with MJ that there are so many similarities with the MJ and Elvis hoax.

Quote from: "TS"
“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Maybe KJ wasn't told but she might know about MJ's death hoax. So maybe KJ will be told after 3 years, I only say this because of the similarities with Elvis.

I feel like the excerpt applies more to Joe and that he may be the one who is unaware of Michael faking his death—or at least in the name of drawing another parallel to Elvis, pretending to be unaware (it does say "Daddy", not "Mommy", afterall). And in view of how Joe keeps pushing that "Wrongful Death Lawsuit"—which he re-filed yesterday (11-30)—he seems the likelier candidate to be "out of the know". Personally, I think Katherine is very much "clued-in" (just a hunch though).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions