Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

The pair became friends in 2006, after Murray treated one of Jackson's kids for a minor illness.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Met Michael Jackson in 2006, when Murray treated one of Jackson's children in Las Vegas.

If Michael knew Murrey since 2008 as his kids doctor, then how the hell Jacksons insist AEG hired Murrey to look after Michael then kill him?

My understanding is that Murray was paid by AEG as of June 2009.  As for how exactly (and when) he came into Michael's life... I don't know.  But I wouldn't be surprised if certain people (the Chandlers, Bashir, Murray) were sent Michael's way - if you catch my drift.  Lots of people do lots of things for money.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Oh no You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and me thinking I had all the information in order.

More changes You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

In the lawsuit it says (I dont know why but i cant copy and paste it so i am writing it in myself) - Page 10 - 42 :

Defendant statetd he called for assistance on his cellular telephone to Michael Amir Williams........ Defendant said that while he spoke to Williams and told him the nature of emergencey, Williams did not respond by coming to his aid. Defendant said he continued his CPR while waiting for Williams.

So why did Williams not come, his boss's life is in danger and he does not come to help  :?  Or did he eventually come later into the room ? Also in the lawsuit do they not always have to use the full name or is it ok for them to use just the first and surname and at times use the first, middle and surname? At first it says Michael Joseph Jackson then throughout it says Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

At the end of all this, we will be well ..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

voiceforthesilent wrote:

Why would Joe file a bogus lawsuit against a pharmacy? Hmmm...I'm confused. Hopefully someone will see another side to this story.

You are right, now Joe is going to sue the pharmacy, who remains, who sold the syringe :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Quote from: "paula-c"
voiceforthesilent wrote:

Why would Joe file a bogus lawsuit against a pharmacy? Hmmm...I'm confused. Hopefully someone will see another side to this story.

You are right, now Joe is going to sue the pharmacy, who remains, who sold the syringe :lol:

Gee, why wouldn't he go after the Propofol manufacturer too while he's at it? It makes no sense. :roll:  That's like suing a car dealership because someone hit you while driving one of their cars.  The person behind the wheel is at fault (Murray)....not the person who sold the car (Applied Pharmacy), nor the person who made the car (Propofol Manufacturer).

***Propofol was only to be used in a surgical setting*** At best Murray's use of it is negligable (that's why the charge is only "manslaughter") and to name Applied Pharmacy as a "collaborator" is laughable. I'm sure they dispense drugs all the time to doctors with the intent to kill...those warning labels on the bottles are just for show. 8-)  *sarcasm*

Again I ask you ...where did Joseph get this idiot lawyer? :lol:  He's awfully good at messing stuff up. Boy, did he shoot himself in the foot again with this one.....It has to be bogus! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

As far as naming the pharmacy in the alleged bogus lawsuit, don't forget, THIS is AppLIEd Pharmacy:

First instinct, does that look real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
NO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I found a video of the actual raid happenning........The first thing I thought of is that this is a way of shutting down these illegal practices.  Apparently the chemist owner had lost his license and was already convicted for other charges pertaining to supplying illegal substances at a price...Hmmmmm

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The pharmacist in question, has a very colourful past.....maybe this way, MJ is trying to expose him and other illegal drs and pharmacists who are causing deaths...

Dr. Crowley initially agreed and then backed out of an on-camera TV interview to talk about his work at the Applied Pharmacy and his knowledge and experience in the world of illegal dispensing of prescriptions.  A spokesman and lawyer for Crowley later telling TER that "he [Crowley] does not wish to be interviewed or dragged into the media frenzy surrounding the death of Michael Jackson."

Crowley, a longtime pharmacist, had his California pharmacist license revoked in 1999 for his own drug abuse, prescribing medications to an addict and sending medications across state lines without a prescription (among other legal problems related to his addiction to Demerol ) Crowley has spent time in jail for his drug related crimes.  His Nevada pharmacy license was issued in 2002 on a probationary basis, despite his California problems.

You can read an extensive detailing of Dr. Kenton Crowley's background and legal troubles in a document prepared by the CA Pharmacy Board in October of 2008.

Download Applied-pharmacy Search Warrant

Crowley also had a string of problems since he began working at Applied's Las Vegas pharmacy in 2002.  Crowley held the title of “VP of Sales and Scientific Affairs” with the pharmacy.  State of Nevada official records show him associated with the pharmacy until February of 2009, Crowley says he stopped working for the company in July of 2008.

In 2007 Crowley was arrested and later convicted of DUI in Sonoma County, CA. Once again in 2008 he was arrested in Elko, Nevada for driving on a suspended drivers license and speeding. The most current arrest, according to a spokesman at the Nevada State Pharmacy Board has not yet been reported to them as required.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
2 December 2010 Last updated at 07:06 ET

Michael Jackson father refiles wrongful death case

Michael Jackson's father has refiled a wrongful death claim against the late singer's doctor in a Los Angeles court.

Joe Jackson is seeking damages from Dr Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty in a separate criminal case to involuntary manslaughter of the singer.

Mr Jackson has added as a defendant a Las Vegas pharmacy that sold the doctor a powerful anaesthetic blamed for Jackson's death in Los Angeles in 2009.

Coroners blamed Jackson's death on intoxication from the drug propofol.

Court records show the anaesthetic was sold by Applied Pharmacy Services the month before the singer's death.

Mr Jackson has accused the pharmacy of selling Dr Murray excessive quantities of propofol, which is normally administered in hospital settings.

But authorities have said the sale was legal as a doctor licensed in two states can buy propofol in one and administer it in another.

Dr Murray is licensed in California, Nevada and Texas.

"Much to discover"

Mr Jackson initially filed the legal action against Dr Murray in federal court on 25 June, the anniversary of his son's death, but a judge ruled that it should be handled in state court, where it was refiled on Tuesday.

Mr Jackson's attorney Brian Oxman said the facts of the singer's death had been "way too slow in emerging" adding there was "still much to discover".

Mr Jackson claims Dr Murray was negligent in administering propofol to Jackson, and that he did not tell paramedics or an emergency room doctor that he had given the singer the drug.

Dr Murray admits administering the drug to Jackson on the day he died but denies any wrongdoing, saying he had been injecting him with the drug to help him sleep.

Dr Murray is due in court in the new year to face criminal charges.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions