Just some info from the history channel
November 30, 2010, 05:49:50 PM
so i was browsing tv and the history channel has a special on the freemasons. they talked about the conspiracy and NWO, historians claiming it's "ridiculous" (is it now?)

i found out something i didn't know. george washington was sworn in as president placing his hand on a MASONIC bible, having a fellow freemason holding the this bible. the constitution was crafted with masonic ideals in mind, even being edited so that the prose was a reflection upon those ideals. even if people don't believe in the NWO, it's pretty obvious this country was founded on an agenda- whether that agenda was secretly good or bad, we'll find out.

the death of william morgan, one of the first ex-freemasons who threatened to write a book exposing the secrets of freemason was murdered. they said that those who wanted to expose the secrets were supposedly killed (reminds you of something, right?)

i'm an american and i didn't know that tidbit. just wanted to share.
there's just so much we all don't know.

edit: the problem with this show is ALL the historians are conveniently masons. oh whatever happened to objective programs!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Re: Just some info from the history channel
December 01, 2010, 05:51:34 AM
I do think that the NWO is going to come. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" below the "Eye of Providence" on every dollar bill states that.
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM means NEW WORLD ORDER. But I also believe that we can fight back if we fight as one. To do that we need people to believe in what is happening. The truth.not naivety but yea, enough to see whats going on.There is always a supreme power.

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
even if people don't believe in the NWO, it's pretty obvious this country was founded on an agenda- whether that agenda was secretly good or bad, we'll find out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Don\'t believe everything you see.
Believe.Then you will see.
[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal