trubluTopic starter

Police butality- Do not watch if easily offended
November 30, 2010, 12:48:17 PM
Hi Guys

I am shocked and appalled at what someone posted on facebook today.

I could not find a thread about police brutality so I thought I would make one because it is a worldwide problem which people tend to ignore and because Michael previously spoke about it:

[youtube:1w0pliqb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8[/youtube:1w0pliqb]

Here is what was posted on facebook today:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What in the world is going on? I am just so sickened right now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

One would be shocked finding out the psychological profile of some "security" officers. Psychopaths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

trubluTopic starter

Quote from: "Gema"
One would be shocked finding out the psychological profile of some "security" officers. Psychopaths.

I know. Total abuse of power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

While not every thing is what it seems to be on tape, it is clear they officers are beating someone whom is already down & does not appear to be combactive.

I realize that officers can become very angry, especially if they are chasing someone & if that someone has committed a murder etc. However once that person is down & under control, there is no need to beat them.

I recall a case where a guy was being interviewed by an officer. He shot the officer & then proceeded to jump from a three story window. Then he continued on & I believe murdered someone else.

When they brought this man into Court, he had a spit mask on & while you could easily see that he did have abrasions on his forehead from jumping through the window, you could also easily tell he had been beaten severely.

His eyes were swollen beyond recognition & well as his entire face. Many have said it's police justice for the life of their partner & I'm sure they really believe they have the right.

The truth is that they do not have that right. The truth is that if any of us had taken justice into our own hands, we would be sitting behind bars & not guarding them.

I find it amazing that officers seem to forget they are being taped & I find it amazing that they get away with committing crimes that they are not going to be held accountable for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cry everytime I watch that video. Michael is so sweet, humble, like an angel. And they treat him like this.  :cry:

If only I came face to face with those cops, someone would have to hold my earrings!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I cry everytime I watch that video. Michael is so sweet, humble, like an angel. And they treat him like this.  :cry:

If only I came face to face with those cops, someone would have to hold my earrings!  :evil:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal