Quote from: "mumof3"
Yes she looks like she is having a dig at her dad but not sure how old she is she might be at the age where you don't see eye to eye with your elders

I agree. She might find that if she reaches out herself (even if Randy should be the one) instead of doing the same that she'd not only be happier but their relationship may turn around for the better. They will be in my prayers.

Randy is obviously under a lot of stress. Every family has it's share of problems. We tend to forget that the Jackson's are a family like everyone else.  They will have their ups and downs but in the end they are still family.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Nah.. i dont buy that "family" crap.  Sorry.. something is wrong here.  Its more than Genevieve venting fustrations.. this is her trying to tell the world Randy has been a rubbish father.

We cant choose our family.   My own father may be blood, but i dont stand by what he did to me or my family.  So i dont agree with the statement that "they are still a family"  In some cases, that can be a "so what??"

There is something deeper going on here.  I think the family is cracking and someone will speak up soon and reveal the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought it was out of the norm for her to be constantly tweeting about the playoff games while her dad was in the hospital.  Like, Randy has been taken to the hosptal for tests.  He is okay.  HOW BOUT THEM LAKERS :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I thought it was out of the norm for her to be constantly tweeting about the playoff games while her dad was in the hospital.  Like, Randy has been taken to the hosptal for tests.  He is okay.  HOW BOUT THEM LAKERS :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

EXACTLY!!!    I couldnt shake the feeling something was wrong... now its getting a bit clearer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She's probably like me. My dad wasn't around much while I was growing up, so I am not close to him. My mom raised me as a single mother & I am very close to her. My dad calls sometimes & I see him once in a while but that's it. So on Fathers Day, he gets NOTHING. She is 20 years old, she knows her dad wasn't around & that she's been raised by her mom. But at the same time while he was in the hospital she went to see him, so she loves her dad but has mixed feelings towards him because he hasn't been much of a dad. I'm the same way. It doesn't mean the whole family is divided, she just doesn't celebrate Fathers Day or doesn't like it, I get that. I feel the exact same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
She's probably like me. My dad wasn't around much while I was growing up, so I am not close to him. My mom raised me as a single mother & I am very close to her. My dad calls sometimes & I see him once in a while but that's it. So on Fathers Day, he gets NOTHING. She is 20 years old, she knows her dad wasn't around & that she's been raised by her mom. But at the same time while he was in the hospital she went to see him, so she loves her dad but has mixed feelings towards him because he hasn't been much of a dad. I'm the same way. It doesn't mean the whole family is divided, she just doesn't celebrate Fathers Day or doesn't like it, I get that. I feel the exact same way.

Where did you get the info that she went to see him in hospital???   :shock:   She certainly never said that she did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If these tweets are indeed legitimate, they seem to indicate a person who is very conflicted about her feelings for her father....seriously....if your dad just had a heart attack, even a mild one, it doesn't seem to me to the best time to publicly criticize him about your relationship....and particularly on the eve of Father's Day....how sad for them both! And as much as I may appreciate Randy's loyalty to Michael, given these tweets from his daughter and considering the messy situation he seems to have with the mother of two of his sons and the Encino Living Situation, it does give one pause....

The Jackson Family is clearly dealing with a lot of internal problems right now. I agree that they should simply remain in our prayers during this intense time as the "Death" Anniversary approaches. There's a lot boiling under the surface, it seems...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "heisinme09"
If these tweets are indeed legitimate, they seem to indicate a person who is very conflicted about her feelings for her father....seriously....if your dad just had a heart attack, even a mild one, it doesn't seem to me to the best time to publicly criticize him about your relationship....and particularly on the eve of Father's Day....how sad for them both! And as much as I may appreciate Randy's loyalty to Michael, given these tweets from his daughter and considering the messy situation he seems to have with the mother of two of his sons and the Encino Living Situation, it does give one pause....

The Jackson Family is clearly dealing with a lot of internal problems right now. I agree that they should simply remain in our prayers during this intense time as the "Death" Anniversary approaches. There's a lot boiling under the surface, it seems...
                     Extactly she's putting it out there for others to see. And the timing means alot. Right before father's day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "teine21"

Where did you get the info that she went to see him in hospital???   :shock:   She certainly never said that she did.

She said this on the 16th in response to someone:

@Pumpgun70 yes he is better. :) I will be seeing him later today
2:22 PM Jun 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Pumpgun70

Then she said this later:
My dad is out of the hospital...he is feeling much better now. Thank you all very much for checking up on him.
1,276,874,459,000.00 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So obviously if she said he got out of the hospital a day or two after she said she saw him, she went to see him at the hospital.

Also, did anyone know she was performing at the Forever Michael tribute? I didn't know but I saw it on that voiceplate site & she confirmed it on her twitter.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

Genevieve Jackson - @MusikJunkiiee
November 30, 2010, 08:18:14 AM
tweeted a short time ago

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Okay isn't she like the 3rd or 4th Jackson to say this? What the heck could be sooooooooo shocking?! :shock:

Like everyone else here.....I have read, researched, posted, emailed, sifted through etc...over 10,000 pieces of information regarding Michael since June 25th!

So if you JACKSON'S know something, quit jerking us around.......BRING IT!!!!!!

....we'll be waiting  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Thank you for posting, goot that you could catch and make a screenshot.

I am not sure, yet, how to take their "the truth will prevail" sentence. It can go both ways. But I wonder, if the truth that will come out is as the family says, that he was murdered, that would be no shock to anyone, because they have been saying this for 17 months. If it will be shocking, it has to be another thing, in my opinion. The murder opinion has been spread by the family since day one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Genevieve talked about the "stun gun incident"........ have you made the screenshot of the other tweets as well...?
She went on a Twitter rant after the TMZ article.... this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

Quote from: "Puff"
Genevieve talked about the "stun gun incident"........ have you made the screenshot of the other tweets as well...?

It was this morning and the other tweets don't refer to the "stun gun incident"
Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 09:09:17 AM by Lilou
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Puff

Quote from: "Lilou"
Quote from: "Puff"

It was this morning and the other tweets don't refer to the "stuck gun incident"

It was 4 hours ago... And yes, she tweeted about the stun gun incident...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions