Baby Mama, 4 Kids Banished from Jackson Compound
November 29, 2010, 08:19:31 PM
38 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMZ has learned ... everyone is moving out of the Jackson family compound in Encino while the house undergoes extensive renovations ... and when the dust settles, another Jackson 5 will be personae non gratae.

We've learned Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December for several months during the remodel.  

But there's a bigger story here.  As TMZ first reported, after the infamous "stun gun" incident at the home -- in March, when Jaafar allegedly threatened to shock Blanket -- Katherine asked Jaafar's mother, Alejandra, to take her 5 kids and move.

As we told you, Katherine and the Michael Jackson Estate generously offered Alejandra and her brood a condo MJ owned in the San Fernando Valley, but Alejandra wanted a lot more -- thus the stand off.

Now we're told Katherine is not letting Alejandra back in the house after the remodel.  The condo offer still stands, but if she doesn't accept she'll have to find somewhere else to live with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Dante and Randy, Jr.

But one of Alejandra's kids is getting a reprieve from Katherine.  We're told 20-year-old Genevieve will be staying with Katherine and Michael's kids in a temporary home during the remodel, and she will be the lone child of Alejandra who will be welcomed back to Hayvenhurst.

We're told Alejandra just left with some of her kids to Japan.  

Sayonara.
Tags: Katherine Jackson, Alejandra Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Blanket Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, Celebrity Homes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:30:43 PM by reasonables+luvs+MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Reminds me of the 'mirrors' in "Nothing" a little bit:

[youtube:cg54v8im]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGldNGe8guc[/youtube:cg54v8im] :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Thank you for sharing this story. There seems to be many underlying stories in one but I'm too tired to think this through right now.

They are remodeling the house extensively? Is this so Michael can live there when he returns?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
They are remodeling the house extensively? Is this so Michael can live there when he returns?
I was thinking the same thing! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Andrea

We've learned Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December for several months during the remodel.  

But there's a bigger story here.

Maybe Katherine and Michael's kids are "getting out of Dodge" to prepare for the BAM.  They are leaving several months - I think it's reasonable they wouldn't want to be at the well-known Encino home when MJ returns, it would be absolute chaos on the street surrounding the house if they were living there.  

And the article didn't specify where Katherine and MJ's kids will be going.  I also find it interesting that the article says "everyone" and "Katherine and company" but doesn't actually say specifically that Paris, Prince and Blanket are moving out - maybe they are already with their Dad??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

They posted pictures of the house this summer on TMZ. I thought it looked nice.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

Quote from: "becca26"
Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect)  :D
yeah how is that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
yeah how is that?

I agree!  And how does Alejandro have the money to take the kids to Japan?  Perhaps Michael and Katherine are renovating Encino so they can sell it and move back to Neverland.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May I say that the first house Michael ever bought for him is now about packing, unpacking, renovating....right on 30 november : 28th anniversary of Thriller. Is someone gonna "live again" there ? :lol:

Let's just say they needed some excuse to do some moving from one house to the other, or inside one of the houses...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
yeah how is that?

I agree!  And how does Alejandro have the money to take the kids to Japan?  Perhaps Michael and Katherine are renovating Encino so they can sell it and move back to Neverland.  :D

May as well admit MJ has given them the $$$$$$$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

yeah how is that?

wasn't that japan where debbie and mark were going when reporters talked to them at the airport?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Wow, I cannot keep track of all these kids :lol:

What's going on with the house, why's it being remodeled?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

yeah how is that?

wasn't that japan where debbie and mark were going when reporters talked to them at the airport?

Yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah how is that?

Hello PeaceLoveHappines!!!!!!!

If you don't mind who is Alejandro????  :?  :?  :?  :?

LOVE :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions