Scream

Re: New song from the New album ?
November 30, 2010, 08:41:47 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I actually think the album Michael is the finished version of the album Seven that never was released but leaked partially. I think Taj said that only SEVEN of the songs are really him. What a nice number, huh? I think perhaps the reason why it seems to be so haphazardly put together is to screw with Sony yet again? Just a thought...

Michael's problem with Sony was Tommy Mattola and he's gone to Universal now, Teddy Riley confirmed that on Twitter, plus the fact that Michael owns 50% of the company makes the odd's of him wanting to screw with it pretty small, in my opinion.

You could be right about 7EVEN, I don't know. That thing got a lot of media coverage on the internet, not sure how true the rumours were about it's validity in regard to it actually being a project he was working on around that time. I will say this though, the tracks that were supposed to be from those sessions like "Let Me Let Go" didn't sound too much like him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 09:19:12 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
Michael's problem with Sony was Tommy Mattola and he's gone to Universal now, Teddy Riley confirmed that on Twitter, plus the fact that Michael owns 50% of the company makes the odd's of him wanting to screw with it pretty small, in my opinion.

You could be right about 7EVEN, I don't know. That thing got a lot of media coverage on the internet, not sure how true the rumours were about it's validity in regard to it actually being a project he was working on around that time. I will say this though, the tracks that were supposed to be from those sessions like "Let Me Let Go" didn't sound too much like him.

Yeah that could be true. It could be that he wants the appearance of SONY screwing him with the whole controversy of whether they are his vocals or not. It could also be a means to make the connection between this album and the 7EVEN album because as you said, some of those leaked tracks that were supposedly on the album, was really Jason Malachi and not Michael. Maybe this is HIStory repeating itself? For what purpose? Not sure. Maybe to just simply point to the number seven yet again. It almost seems like seven is Michael's signature on things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Scream

November 30, 2010, 11:02:05 AM
The vocal's have caused a lot of arguments amongst the "non-beLIEvers" on MJJC and elsewhere. They're the ones that are focused on SONY being the perpatrators of sabotaging his career and being involved in his apparent murder, perhaps this is being used to open they're eyes? Gradually nudging them in the right direction until the light-bulb in they're head suddenly comes to life with the idea that he might be alive.

I'm just throwing idea's out there now... I think this is something that need's to happen, though. ALL of MJ's fan's pulling in one direction at the same time, for the same reasons and with the same goal's in mind. We shouldn't be divided and fighting amongst eachother as we are now, we're supposed to be preaching love, understanding and having an open mind but DOING exactly the oppisite.

Anyway, back on topic, the number 7 is convenient to the above theory because he's used it during his career (for instance, the short-film for Scream) and it makes the connection to the numerology aspect of the hoax more obvious to the non-beLIEver section of his fans and it can also be used as the main piece of evidence to convince those that think he's dead, that he actually created an illusion to both fool and bring down those that threatened him and use it as a creative outlet at the same time.

How you would go about doing that when BeLIEvers get regularly banned from these site's is a challenge.. but then again, I'm probably WAY off with all of that and thinking too hard... Where did I leave that straight-jacket? lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 11:26:01 AM
Quote from: "Scream"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I actually think the album Michael is the finished version of the album Seven that never was released but leaked partially. I think Taj said that only SEVEN of the songs are really him. What a nice number, huh? I think perhaps the reason why it seems to be so haphazardly put together is to screw with Sony yet again? Just a thought...

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that this myth (like others) keeps getting perpetuated.  Michael owns 50% of the Sony/ATV catalog, which is a non-tangible business representing publishing rights to songs.  That is a guaranteed and steady source of income which has nothing to do with how the rest of the Sony company (which is huge) performs.  All that the catalog depends on is how much the underlying music (Beatles etc) is used/bought/consumed.  The Sony company could go bankrupt and it wouldn't matter... There's no correlation between a music catalog (ANY music catalog) and the performance of a company.  And it doesn't matter who owns a music catalog - its performance will be the same.

Not everything that Michael said in speeches and interviews is true or 100% accurate... We shouldn't believe absolutely everything he said, because sometimes he BENT the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

November 30, 2010, 11:35:56 AM
Ah, okay, I'll have to look into that further. Thanks for the heads up [:

The only reason I thought that was the case is because of one of his speeches in 2002.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 30, 2010, 01:01:53 PM
"TAK" could have sold the voice of a MJ impersonator pretending to be leaks from Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal