Re: Black or white on Vision DVD, Censored?
November 30, 2010, 06:31:14 AM
Me too. I like soo much his dancing in it. And when for the first time I realized, that MJ is the mayor, I was like
OMG what a genius!! Although I cried when he turned into dust. That was too much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 10:16:22 AM
Quote from: "mikesexyjackson"
Me too. I like soo much his dancing in it. And when for the first time I realized, that MJ is the mayor, I was like
OMG what a genius!! Although I cried when he turned into dust. That was too much.
I think it is the best short film he ever did! I love his acting in it the most! he seemed much more confident than we ever saw him before!
I LOVE that video,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 11:32:58 AM
about the family won't say who did it and they should say who did it instead if he was m******* or in danger, and that's one of the reasons that make a lot thinks he is alive.

My answer to that is if they are threatened and they sure are, they won't talk in public or say anything, they will try to solve it somehow, but they can't be public about who did, otherwise they would be in big trouble, the kids might be threatened and Michael said so before even, so it's not new news.

About the censored parts and the removed parts and so on, sony is on a mission to destroy Michael's legacy and they don''t give a damn about Michael or the fans, i hope you see that with all what they are doing with the unfinished songs and the doubtful vocals and the censoring and the removal of Michael's stuff from the net specifically, they want to reform Michael Jackson according to their vision and their liking.

I don't agree that you should skip the part about the murder because you don't like it, if you want to be objective about your views and form a full picture about a certain topic, you should hear, see and read all sides of the story, not only what you like, otherwise you will never know.

Just wanted to say this.

Take care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 06:13:56 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I saw Vision in the store today for the first time. :D The cover is AMAZING! Each square moves like a hologram. :o I probably looked so stupid, the second I saw that they moved I was like

Am I tired or what, why did I laugh at that for so long... Oh my God... xD

I haven't seen the DVD anywhere here although it was everywhere on the news. Guess I need to order it from the internet after all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions