Re: TS and all else
May 03, 2011, 05:14:48 PM
Curls, i give you a penny for each idea :)

Not all members have the energy of fighting their ideas. Or some are just relaxed and have better things to do than being in a continuous battle that leads to..nowhere.

I feel like we are losing so many opinions because of this pride contest .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 03, 2011, 05:17:03 PM
FBI also made a presence at the 2010 Grammy's when Earth Song video was played.
And?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 03, 2011, 05:17:41 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Instead of trying to debunk each other with no ending (because we don't know who's right or wrong anyway) we 'd better do the opposite and keep an eye on EVERY possibility.

Yup, very true! That's what I do. I have my own ideas about things, but they are only ideas, I have no proof, so I keep all the other theories filed away in little boxes in my brain, for future reference if needed!

Right! Don`t allow any distraction to occupy your mind ...   :-)   Cognitive dissonance, that is what we should be aware of.

Agrees.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 03, 2011, 05:34:51 PM
Curls, i give you a penny for each idea :)

Not all members have the energy of fighting their ideas. Or some are just relaxed and have better things to do than being in a continuous battle that leads to..nowhere.

I feel like we are losing so many opinions because of this pride contest .

In all areas of life you get the vocal ones, who repeat themselves, won't let go or leave it be in their efforts to be heard, and you get others who quietly say what they want to and leave it at that. Most of my ideas are out there, I'm not repeating them or fighting them .... and I don't want paying!! (And the ones that aren't out there, I'm keeping to myself - some things are best not shared on a public forum!  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2011, 05:38:08 PM
Totally understand where you come from.
I love your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 03, 2011, 05:42:51 PM
Talking it out helps to keep theories real and coherent. The best theories are still standing after getting hashed and rehashed by many minds working on the same project a the same time. It's the same reason scientists share the results of their independent research.

I'm not elevating us to the level of scientists, I'm just searching for a more eloquent way to say, it's good to talk about it with others so you don't start believing your own bullshit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 03, 2011, 05:44:26 PM
it's good to talk about it with others so you don't start believing your own bullshit.
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 03, 2011, 05:54:28 PM
it's good to talk about it with others so you don't start believing your own bullshit.
:shock:
errrr as opposed to believing someone elses :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

May 03, 2011, 06:22:38 PM
@heartphantom, for someone who signed up less than a week ago and even said in the chat you haven't read TS' posts, you are very judgemental. It seems you put all your energy on this forum into ridiculing, attacking and petronizing TS and the members that participate in his threads. What exactly are you doing here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2011, 06:31:35 PM
Everyone talks about TS so i said what the heck.
I don't patronize members, in fact Bec patronized me.
But this is childish, let's stop pls.
I'll just stop talking about TS or in TS ' thread so Bec can play alone in that thread.
 beerchug cheers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 05:26:08 AM
Everyone talks about TS so i said what the heck.
I don't patronize members, in fact Bec patronized me.
But this is childish, let's stop pls.
I'll just stop talking about TS or in TS ' thread so Bec can play alone in that thread.
 beerchug cheers

Do not be so anxious to defend yourself. When people make some logical statements that oppose to the mainstream ideas, they are usually attacked in everyday life. For example, when I started my first(and last until now) thread I was supposed to have obtained a new ID in order to brainwash people of the forum. Now, you are supposed to be patronising the members of the forum.

You know, attacking the creator of some logical arguments and beliefs that oppose to your own beliefs rather than using rational arguments to defend them, has always been the main practice of dictators and controlling people. For example, Stahlin, Hitler and many many others would call their political enemies traitors and public corruptors rather than stand for their own ideas. When all the others were the "bad guys", then they were ready to sit on the throne of justice as its only righteous claimers.

Some thoughts of Democracy, because history is set in motion from small acts.

P.S. Do not accuse me that I called anybody a dictator or something, or of anything else conspiratory, because too much repetition leads to lethal boredom. I will not answer anyway.

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

paula-c

May 09, 2011, 04:18:41 PM
Someone to criticize one of our arguments does not mean that it is criticizing our person. Challenge an idea does not entail disqualify who defends it. One of the functions of the theory of argumentation is that participating actors in a dialectical game accept that deliberative issues everything is likely to be contested. A deliberative fact, or a statement, you can admit various readings, and the more valid is the one who makes the best arguments. Despite this logic, there are hypersensitive people who plays the most insignificant comments on deliberative issues that concern you as an assault on their self-esteem. We support very bad criticism, something as common as that other person has a very different from our idea about something that may however be very opinion and therefore supports subjective reviews. Tolerance is to admit that this difference in approach is a very feasible possibility and its crystallization is not disqualification our person. But on the other way around. That someone stop to propose us a contrary argument to which we have put forward betrays some interest by us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

May 09, 2011, 06:50:16 PM
PureLove  

bec wrote:
Ts isn't offering anything as far as theories, we are. TS refers to theories already in existence, and that goes for the FBI theory as well. TS also sometimes supports false theories to encourage their debunking. TS isn't uncovering the truth, we are.

So, if TS never mentioned about the FBI and the Sting Operation we were going to find them out? I don't think so. We thought about the FBI possibility but never digged too much about it or never thought of the Sting Operation. These theories were not existed on the forum before TS told it to us. Like we never thought about the leaf pattern inside the ambulance. That one came from TS as well.
Everything's eerily quiet right now. Nothing from TS, TMZ, family, Dodo, etc. No big discoveries being posted. Not sure what to make of it, and then going with that is a thermometer rise in doubts from many. So that's kinda sad. I'm thinking that MJ must have a time-table/schedule of hoax events/happenings and this is a slow time. It all kinda worries me a bit, I guess that my gut feelings, intuition was wrong about hoax things--human nature I guess. But as far as my gut feelings about TS's question regarding  an MJ sting court--I still don't feel that the evidence is there apart from TS saying there is, the Elvis/FBI parallel story, and the TMZ casket-legs pic. It could be MJ wants us to think it is a sting court for some reason, but it actually is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 06:57:37 PM
It could be MJ wants us to think it is a sting court for some reason, but it actually is not.
Do you mean as a "public reason", different than the real one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 07:37:16 PM
"Nothing from TS, TMZ, family, Dodo, etc."  

Yeah... This is really worrying.
TS does not want to meet even the so-called de Souza.
I do not know what is happening. Many were expecting a triumphant end in the next few months and now all of this slump!
TS, do you are speechless right now??
Why you disappear?  confused/   confused/ confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal