MJonmind

Re: TS and all else
November 29, 2010, 02:23:31 AM
The MJ and Elvis connection seems so elusive. I was just noticing there were records of Elvis called "Elvis is Back". Was MJ as Back somehow connecting to this? I guess Elvis is too old to actually be BACK?
Presley returned to the United States on March 2, 1960, and was honorably discharged with the rank of sergeant on March 5.[145] The train that carried him from New Jersey to Tennessee was mobbed all the way, and Presley was called upon to appear at scheduled stops to please his fans.[146] Back in Memphis, he wasted no time in returning to the studio. Sessions in March and April yielded two of his best-selling singles, the ballads "It's Now or Never" and "Are You Lonesome Tonight?", and Elvis Is Back!
Wiki
[attachment=1:nop1zft9]ftd_elvisisback[1].jpg[/attachment:nop1zft9][attachment=0:nop1zft9]416578b[1].jpg[/attachment:nop1zft9]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 29, 2010, 03:04:35 AM
If you haven't seen this yet, might be a good idea...listen carefully to "Ginger"

[youtube:1dhfds0v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSDcRYJTRo&playnext=1&list=PLBD232093DFEBCDC7&index=20[/youtube:1dhfds0v]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 03:17:34 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"
Souza, your post is very eloquent.

Imo, People just panic at times and can´t find clearly what they panic from.

I still don´t understand why TS involved Elvis with this hoax on the first place. The chaos starts from there.

Maybe that is done intentional to see if people would loose their heads over it and stop beLIEving.

I will so read all of your post Souza! LOL But I'm so sleepy right now it's not even funny. @_@

But anyway, I just wanted to add something on this real quick.

I honestly believe that the Elvis connection runs much deeper. I did not really understand it at first but I have come to believe that it is not meant to cause confusion or to test our fortitude. I have been looking into that recently and I have had some really strange but enlightening revelations concerning this. I will be making a post about that in the coming months. I'm sure it will be MUCH sooner but I do not want to make any promises. lol

I have a really big project planned and I will be contacting both you and Mo about it soon. That's kinda the reason why I have not posted on here that often. >_<;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 03:34:48 AM
Wow Souza! I read your post and I suddenly feel inspired and on a whole new level - I even put on "Breaking News" which has made me feel even more pumped. I always enjoy reading your posts because they are full of good intentions, logic and they are always well balanced. I can't debunk anything you've said there because it's all so true. I really don't know what to say, I just wish people would be more positive and as logical as you.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

*Mo*

November 29, 2010, 03:51:44 AM

Although I know upfront that my thoughts are most likely not going to be appreciated and shut down I decided to post them anyway.  Do whatever you want to do with them.

Yesterday I already pointed out to multicontextual research and countless events which hold numerology, asking if this means that all these events are planned.

Here's a nice blog to read, posted on July 3, 2009:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In this blog numerology is already addressed, but note that this blog was posted 4 days before TMZ came up with the article "Michael Jackson -- #7".

As you can see there are a whole bunch of more synchronicities, but TS never mentioned these.  Had he mentioned these as well, people simply wouldn't have understood what the heck he was talking about.

Also, it's significant that on June 25 2009 THREE celebrities reportedly died - Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon.  In multicontextual research there's a lot connecting these three deaths, so if this is all planned by MJ then he knew upfront that these people would die on June 25 2009..?  On June 28 Billy Mays died.  Again a lot of synchronicities with the deaths of MJ and Farrah Fawcett.  MJ knew that upfront also, right?

Here's a link to read up on the synchronicities of these deaths:

On to This Is It:

Take a look at this image:

The TII pose of MJ perfectly fits into an inverted pentagram.  The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is seen as an evil symbol.  In symbolism, an inverted figure always signifies a perverted power.

Now, take a look at this image:

The five points of the inverted pentagram all point out to significant dates and events in multicontextual research.  All these days and events that occurred on these days are synchronically connected.  MJ knew upfront that all these events were going to occur on or around these days..?

Also the cover of the new album "MICHAEL" fits into an inverted pentagram:

Multicontextual research is not something that wasn't mentioned before on this forum.  I started reading up on it and researching it as from December 2009.  In July Hazzely posted Goro Adachi's Moonwalker Prophecy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  The replies show clearly that people don't understand what it's all about, and that is perfectly understandable when one is not familiar with multicontextual research.

It has been proven on this forum that holding back an important part of information or not providing clear and understandable information leads people to think in a certain direction.  A perfect example is Eliza Presley's DNA evidence.  Whether it was mentioned in the Mayoras blogs or not, people didn't notice it and thought Eliza's DNA evidence was solid proof until I posted the thread "Eliza Presley's DNA evidence no Legal Evidence?".

Another example would be holding back technical details about a "clue" which prove that this clue is not a clue at all due to technical research proving it could only be done ONE way, and NOT the way hoaxers claim it could have been done.

A third example is holding back important information as to how a certain "thing" was originally initiated and what its purpose would have been, but by holding back that part of the truth people again are led to think in a certain direction.

A final example is: Had I straight from the start mentioned Eliza Presley's email in which she asked Souza and me to remove our posts in the Linda Hood thread, I can't help but suspect that the reactions from our members would have been at least a little bit different from what they were like now.

Now, TS redirects to this post in which incorrect information is provided.  In the post it reads: "Linda now claims that Jesse does not want to be exposed and therefore doesn't supports Eliza's case."

This is not the case.  Linda doesn't claim that now all of a sudden, Linda stated this on her website in December 2009 already.  That fact led me to question as to why TS wrote in his post of 9/9/10: "And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer".

So, basically what I'm saying is: by not telling everything that is important or twisting information or redirecting to incomplete or incorrect information, people are led to think into a certain direction, whatever the purpose of that might be.

Mind - I didn't say MJ DIED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 29, 2010, 04:09:56 AM
Hey guys!

This has probably been discussed before, regarding the 1998 autographs. There are several of similar autographs with the 1998 and arrow out there.
The 666 does look more like 000 in these pictures though and the Mickey Mouse one is from the Bad era. Any thoughts on this?  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

~Souza~Topic starter

November 29, 2010, 05:44:32 AM

Mo, you come up with again a theory and arguments based on assumptions. Has it ever occured to you that the TII poster also looks like the V for Vendetta "V"?

And there is another poster, where he turns the devil horns upside down:

That's mocking TPTB, would they promote that themselves?

And what is it? Are you right or am I right? Based on all I pointed out above, I think I am right, because if you are right, please explain to me why Mike promoted the numbers throughout the years himself.

You also did not answer any of the other questions I asked in my post, yet you are attacking MY point of view. "You tell me I'm wrong, then you better prove you're right". If you can't, then just accept that we do not all share your opinion and agree to disagree, instead of keep attacking every post I make that doesn't suit your new point of view regarding the hoax. You again did not convince me at all. Is this thinking for yourself, or following and relying on other people's blogs? I shared MY points, you shared other's. You come with Linda's posts, Goro's blogposts, and all other kinds of sources, but I have not seen YOUR opinion, based on your own common sense and logic thinking. Your theories are not coherent and you seem to be unable to answer my questions. Here they are again:

Maybe one of the debunkers can do the same and prove my calculations wrong or come up with a well argumented explanation for this? To me this is proof that it's not all coincidence.

To those that say that the numerology is BS and not planned by Mike but by the ones that killed him or tried to kill him, please explain why he used the numbers throughout the years himself.

Was Mike stupid and did he tell those who were after his life about the importance of the numbers?

Why would TS have bad intentions?

If Eliza is lying, I would like to have answers to the following questions:

-Why did Jesse provide Suzanne Stratford from FOX 8 News with a cheek swap? If he didn't intent to be revealed as being alive, why send a cheek swap to the media?

-Why would he co-write a book with that Dr. Hinton about him being still alive?

-Why would he send Eliza a licked envelope in 2008, knowing his DNA would be on it?

-Why is Linda still operating a website where she is trying to convince people that Jesse is Elvis and that he is still alive?

I want to ask those who say some of us follow TS blindly, can't think for ourselves and rely to much on his posts, why they need an explanation from him so bad? Do YOU rely on him that much? Are you seeking for confirmation that he is legit because TS' posts are the only reason you believe this is a hoax?

I do not want another pointless fight here so don't expect me to go "welles-nietes" here because I am done with that and I will not respond further to your posts because I already know what your reaction will be to this. You made up your mind and I never changed my mind. We have a complete different opinion, and you having another theory doesn't mean yours is right, same as I can't say mine is right. I am only explaining why mine makes more sense and I am asking you to share with us why you think yours makes more sense, because so far it's still not really clear.[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 09:42:59 AM
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked some questions about why I do not support the court case, why Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case, am I sure that I am still in touch with the real Elvis Presley, why is the court case not within his approval while my web site is, etc.

I will state very briefly here a few answers...but I will not air "dirty laundry" here about this case nor why Elvis/Jesse does not support the case.

His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009.  If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA.  I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.

You may recall, if you were visiting my web site back last year, that I did remove my pages regarding the party involved and the case from my site rather abruptly.

I only continued to post the court updates and Attorney Andy Mayoras's blog comments about the case on my web site because I knew that the proceedings would eventually substantiate myself and my web site.

Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse's DNA, I feel that I and the truth which I tell on my web site have been sufficiently evidenced.  No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof...by allowing the conference to convene on Nov. 30th to begin setting a trial date.

Therefore, I will no longer update anything about this case on my web site.  I have been torn about even mentioning this case in the manner in which I have because Elvis/Jesse asked that I remove ALL concerning the party in the case from my web site...which I did.  I knew how interested my visitors were in anything that would prove that my site is the truth...so I shared the little that I did.

Secondly, can anyone visiting my web site (and viewing all of the evidence, copies of actual letters to me from Elvis, my 54 pages of evidence...time after time documenting that I am telling the truth) seriously think that I am so dumb that after 18 years of contact, I would not know if the real Elvis has stopped being my friend and being in touch with me on the phone and in writing???  Get a grip people!!

You may not like me, you may be jealous of me, you may not like the truth about the lack of support for the court case...on and on as to your reasons for not believing me.  But, I can assure everyone that I am neither naive, dumb, nor dishonest.  My web site speaks volumes about me and the truth.

The man I am in touch with to this very day, the man who called me several times to check on my recovery from my recent surgery and sent me two gifts for my recent birthday IS ABSOLUTELY ELVIS PRESLEY...the very same man with whom I first became acquainted in 1992.  Absolutely nothing about our friendship has changed...we still discuss the same things with references to the past, inquiries about the well being of my husband and our little dog (by name).  NO, there are not two Jesse's, there are not two Elvis's...there are fakes, frauds and imposters who muddy the waters and lead others astray.

When Elvis/Jesse spoke with me in October, 2009, after he made his position on the case, etc. very clear to me.  I offered to remove my web site and he told me no, that I could keep my web site.  He has many times since then reaffirmed to me that he supports me 100% and that he would do anything he could to help me. I have asked nothing of him and I don't intend to.  The only things I have asked of him is his permission to display some things and his approval for some of the info which I have on my site.  I do very frequently print off pages from my site and send to him for his enjoyment and his opinion.  He knows that if there is one word on my site which he does not like, that I will remove any and all content with just one word from him.

He also knows that if he changes his mind and wants me to take my web site down that it will be gone IMMEDIATELY.  That, by the way, is the only reason that I will ever take it down.  Even if there comes a time, when I no longer add to it nor update it, it will stand for at least three years.  I have paid for that in advance.  But, if Elvis/Jesse wants it gone, I will forfeit my money and delete the entire web site the moment he asks me to do so.

As for the reason that he opposes the court case while supporting my web site.  The reason is really quite simple and obvious...aside from the fact that he and I are very close friends.

I can post the truth on my web site until doomsday and never actually PROVE that he is alive to the point that it will intrude on his personal life nor place him in any danger.  As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway."  And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE WORD ON MY WEB SITE WHICH COULD EVER LEAD ANYONE TO FIND HIM.  I know public people that everyone would recognize if I were to mention their names who are currently in contact with Elvis/Jesse but I will NEVER, under any circumstances mention the name of one single individual who is currently in touch with him...public person nor private person.  He will never be exposed nor tracked down via my web site.

Take note that Orion the singer, Jimmy Ellis, has passed away.  Shelby Singleton the producer of the Orion records has passed away.  The whole ORION the singer connection to Elvis himself ended way back in 1982...for the most part...

Orion Pictures went bankrupt and their film library was bought up by MGM.  Again, that is all in the past.

You will NEVER see one word on my web site concerning Elvis/Jesse's current life...NONE WHATSOVER.

Therefore, my web site is a source of enlightenment and enjoyment to his fans, a means for me to disprove the lies told about me after the book was published and a means for me to stand up and defend Elvis/Jesse against the trash that has been put out there over the years about Elvis and then about Jesse and his book.

Elvis, did not owe one single word of explanation to anyone about what he did, why he did it, nor even one word that he is still alive today.  I count myself the most blessed person in the world that he has chosen and allowed me to be his trusted friend.  That is a God given honor and blessing to me.  I treasure it with all of my heart and soul.

However, on the other hand, the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse.  The DNA already proves that.  It will expose him and his family.  it has already caused him some personal private problems which break my heart for him.  It is being done in spite of the fact that he asked that it be stopped. The extent to which this case may go is a disgrace.  A ruthless attempt to prove a point to the ultimate culmination of fame and money.

These above statements are all absolutely the truth and will be my final comments on any of this.  I hope this will settle some of these questions once and for all.  It should certainly be appreciated by everyone involved that I am taking the high road about all of this and refusing to air "dirty laundry" about anyone involved.

Truthfully yours,

Linda Hood Sigmon

Linda writes that she can post her prove that Elvis is alive, whithout actually prove that he is alive and place him in danger . Nobody can track down Elvis by her webside.

On page 47 Linda placed a photo of Elvis with his grandson send to her by Jesse himself. Maybe I'm wrong about that but when I see that person by coinsidence, and I read Linda hoods webside, It is possible that I think that might be Elvis Presley. When I looked for the picture on her webside I noticed that Linda changed that picture: It's more blurred now, the grandson is not anymore on the picture and the van is removed from the picture.

old picture on her webside

The next letter from Jesse was written to me in July, 1997.  This letter accompanied the photo of Jesse with his grandson Benjamin.

There have been so many illogical disputes over this photo.  I asked Jesse if I may display just the part of this letter which pertains to the photo.  Here you will see that he writes of the plastic surgery to change his appearance.

It has always been a mystery to me why people don't want to believe that this photo is of Elvis with Ben.  I have stated so many times...and shown proof...that Elvis's bone structure has not changed one iota and that the little boy in the photo matches other photos of Ben around that age.

changed picture

About DNA Testing

Under most circumstances, DNA samples are collected by simply swabbing the inside of the cheeks with a special swab like a large Q-Tip. This is quick and painless. There is also the blood sampling ("pin prick") method (see next section). The Home DNA Test Kit is complete with illustrated instructions, swab or blood collection materials for each person, and a consent form to be filled out with information about each family member providing a sample.

The Home DNA Test Kit is often preferred because it is private, discrete, and allows family members to resolve doubts without the need for legal action. If there is a chance that you will want to use the results of the Home Paternity Test Kit in court proceedings, then you should order GTL’s legally binding Home Testing Kit. You may also make an appointment with us for a legally binding test.

If you have a special case, such as involving a deceased relative, cases of infidelity, or prenatal patenity testing we can also use blood and other tissue or fluid samples. Please call our Toll-Free number for more information.
Important information concerning the difference between Blood and Buccal sample collection methods

Buccal is the painless "Cheek Swab" Test and Blood testing is the "Pin Prick" method. If you're considering the blood option, it is quite important that you contact your physician for the collection of blood samples for children under 8 years of age. GTL offers this option because it is much faster and easier for you to collect.

The procedure involves a small lancet that is used to lightly pierce a finger (most don’t even feel it). A small drop of blood is then transferred to a collection card – that’s it. If the blood test is not for you please select Buccal.

For more information about how our are paternity tests are conducted, court admissibility, or for any other questions visit our test information page, or contact our customer service toll free at (866) 833-6895 or by email at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Legally Binding Home Testing

To be legally binding, DNA tests must be shipped to the witness and/or professional collector, backed by proof of the identities of the test participants and a chain of custody of the samples collected (provided by a witness). We now offer a legally binding version of our Home Test Kit for a small additional charge; this test qualifies as an AABB accredited test (see About Accredited Tests for an explanation of accredited vs. unaccredited tests). If you think that you may need to use the results of a test in court proceedings, then you should choose this home kit option.

This test requires that the home test kit be sent to the witness and for the witness to oversee sample collection, handling and return shipment to the lab. Full instructions and example documents are included with the kit. The results will be admissible in court (see Disclaimer below) if the instructions below are followed exactly.

* One (1) unrelated, disinterested witness is required.
    * The home test kit must be shipped to the witness and/or professional collector.
    * The unrelated witness takes or observes the sample collection, in accordance with the instructions provided with the home paternity test kit.
    * Witness and Sample Providers must complete and sign the required paperwork as indicated on the included examples.
    * Test participants must provide positive identification.
    * Test Participants (or legal guardian in the case of a minor or legally incompetent adult) and witness must sign and date copies of positive identification, or original photograph.
    * The witness must package and seal completed paternity test kit into the envelope provided.
    * The witness must send the sealed envelope, via 2nd Day Courier or better, to GTL.

Results Shipment

With legally binding tests, the test results will always be mailed to you or a designee, per your instructions. Informational test results are always available online and an optional hardcopy result is available for a slight fee. For all internet orders, you can follow your order status and get test results over the internet as soon as they are ready. As a rule we do not give results over the phone, unless we have made prior arrangements with you to do so.

By default, we send result reports to the billing address given to us when your order was placed. If you need it sent elsewhere, arrangements can be made by contacting us.
Sample Retention

For Informational DNA Testing cases, we destroy the samples you submit to us immediately following the release of your results. Should you decide that you want us to archive your samples, we will archive them for up to six months for an additional fee. Please contact us if you need us to archive your DNA Test samples. For Court Admissible DNA Testing cases, we automatically archive your samples for three months at no additional cost.
Notes:

Acceptable proof of positive identification includes one of the following (signed and dated):

* Recent photograph, Polaroid or other that clearly identifies the individual
    * Clearly legible, color copy of a Military ID
    * Clearly legible, color copy of a State Drivers License
    * Clearly legible, color copy of a State or Federal ID

Disclaimer: Due to differences among courts and state laws, we cannot guarantee that a judge will accept the results of this home test as qualified evidence. However, if you complete the home test following all instructions exactly, and the witness is available to testify in court as to the administration of the test, the results should be admissible in a court of law. If you are unsure of the admissibility of this home DNA test we suggest that you ask your attorney.
DNA Test Refund Policy

If samples are not submitted within one year of case initiation, the case will be closed. If filed within 15 days of the order date, refunds will be issued according to our policies (see below). Refunds for DNA or paternity test kits, Internet specials, and International orders will not be issued: all sales are final.

All refund inquiries must be accompanied by our Refund Request Form. If DNA test services are canceled before shipping and/or handling, a $35 refund processing fee and $25 administrative fee per shipment scheduled will be deducted.

If the DNA test kit has already been shipped, a 50% refund will be applied to all unused home paternity or DNA test kits once the kit and unused FedEx return envelope has been returned to GTL by US Mail (must be postmarked within 15 days of order).

All returned checks will be electronically redeposited without further notice. By paying for your DNA test kit by check, it is understood that you agree to these terms.

About Accredited (Legal DNA Paternity Tests) and Unaccredited (Non Legal DNA Paternity Tests)

Some DNA testing laboratories advertise themselves as "accredited" by the AABB (which previously stood for the American Association of Blood Banks) while others do not. GTL is Accredited by the AABB and ISO 17025. Accredited laboratories have passed a rigorous review and inspection of their testing processes and laboratory to insure that tests are being done accurately and thoroughly. Accredited laboratories also participate in proficiency DNA testing and are re-inspected annually. In order for a DNA test to be admissible in court, the DNA test must be performed by an accredited paternity testing laboratory. Purchasing a paternity test through an unaccredited laboratory is at best a gamble; it may be cheaper, but should you sacrifice quality for such an important test?

To be an "accredited legal paternity test" the AABB requires that the DNA sample kit be shipped to the unrelated witness and/or professional collector, be witnessed by a neutral third party with no interest in the outcome of the test. Furthermore, photographic proof of identity is required to be submitted with the test to verify the identity of the persons submitting the samples.

By definition, home (or "self-collected") paternity tests are not accredited unless they meet the above requirements. Many families opt for a home paternity test kit because it is more affordable and they wish to be discreet. If any laboratory advertises an "accredited home test" without these requirements they are lying and violating AABB standards.

At the GTL, our Informational Home Test does not require proof of identity and is therefore not an AABB accredited test. The Legally Binding Home Paternity Test, however, is an accredited DNA test and comes with full instructions on the duties of the witness and what qualifies as proof of identity.

You may rest assured that the only difference between informational home paternity tests and GTL-collected accredited legal paternity tests is the manner of collection. The paternity DNA test is absolutely identical and follows all AABB standards and accepted in court.

At this moment Elvis Presley is dead according the law. So officially he cannot sign with Elvis Presley. Maybe for Eliza it is enough for her to proof that she is related to Elvis by using this picture (maybe there are other pictures) along with the dna from the envelope and the other samples given by the relatives of Elvis.

This article is not MJ related, but it shows that when you cannot legaly proof that you are a daugher or family  from someone, it will not say that your are a fraud. Sometimes you just need to be lucky. I

The lost son of a millionaire
Volkskrant 04/11/1910, 00:00

Jerry Winkler is the protagonist in a modern fairy tale: Until recently he was a beggar, addicted to drink and drugs. Now it seems he is the only son of a millionaire .

It was in the spring of 2010 in Cafe Wildschut in South Amsterdam that the 28-year-old Alfred Jan. Jerry Winkler - who then had another name - for the first time in his life saw a picture of his father. It was not even a real photograph, but a copy of a newspaper page from  four years earlier.

Jerry had called the newspaper ten days before. In the autumn of 2006 a story in the paper  was written about the settlement of the tumultuous legacy of a wealthy businessman from Bussum. This Alfred Winkler had died childless.

Jerry was urgently seeking information about the piece, so he made the Volkskrant attendant clearly. It was for him a matter of life.

One thing he felt very strongly: this could be the turning point of his life. The moment he said goodbye to his old life. From the streets houses, drugs and booze, his stepfather, and his old name. From now on he was known as Jerry Winkler. He was the son of Alfred Winkler from the article. That had to be.

In early 2010 Jerry called his father Johnnie. His second wife answered the telephone. "I have to ask," Jerry said to her. "Is  Johnnie my father? I look nothing like him. I hear that all my life. I look like a Spaniard, and he was a Dutchman. "

"Johnnie is not there, but he'll explain everything later," said the woman. Johnnie called back later that day. "I must tell you something," he said. "You're right. I'm not your father. "

Jerry was from another man. But he diddn't know who his real father was.

Jerry's mother had never told anyone that her husband Johnnie was infertile when she became pregnant. The pregnancy was Johnnie a slap in his face, but he had not requested his marriage was already fragile.

Over three years later, in 1985, the inevitable happened: Jerry's parents divorced. His father left the family home in Diemen-Zuid, where the toddler Jerry Alfred- called Jerry -continued to live with his older brother Johnnie Junior and his mother .

Johnnie junior was named after his father, so much was clear. But why was Jerry's first name Alfred, the boys asked her. She said she was charmed by Alfred J. Kwak - the character from the musical by Herman's Hermits. That sounded even then as an unlikely story.

Jerry and Johnny had eight wonderful years in Diemen. They went to school, did well and played hours on the street. There was a playground and a football area for the door. Lange Frans and Baas B., who became the most famous rappers in Diemen would be their neighbor boys and friends.

But in 1990 they found out that their mother had a brain tumor. She was under the knife, survived the surgery but could not care for the boys. Jerry moved to his father and his new wife, and Johnnie junior was left alone in the house in Diemen-Zuid.

Eight years later his mother died. Jerry and Johnnie junior, who now had become a taxi driver, found her dead one morning in an assisted living in Diemen.

Jerry ran away from home on his 14th, to never return. It was the beginning of a long tour of boarding schools, shelters, homeless families and guest houses throughout the Netherlands. For twelve years he was everywhere and nowhere. Miraculously, he stayed out of the hands of the police. He used drugs, was dealing and wandered.

In 2009 Jerry broke his kneecap and half a year he could not move. He lived at the Salvation Army until his brother arranged an anti-squat house for him. He appealed to the ROC test, which proved that he could count well, and was also above average creativity. Gently he began to think about his future.

And now he had it again. Who was his father then? Why was there always lied to him? Why was the carpet under his feet each time pulled out? He had bought a bottle of whiskey, a few grams of coke, and lived in the days after the conversation with his father in the shit.

Then he found himself. So it would never work, he realized. To find answers, he had his head in order.

Jerrie diddn't remember much about the death of his mother. In the confused days after her death Jerry and his brother threw all her belongings out of the house. Jerry only had taken  a silver lighter, whith the inscription "Techni Power". His mother was a secretary for the company in the time he was born.

Perhaps the company still existed, or would a former employee can help him - he fantasized.

And so Jerry on Sat afternoon at the computer, and he tapped in the random search terms into Google. The combination "Techni Power and Jerry" produced nothing, and other phrases that came up to him either.

Jerry decided to go for his first name, Alfred. He tapped "Techni Power and Alfred" in. And there appeared at the top of the list of search results, an article from the Times on events surrounding the legacy of Techni Power Director Alfred Winkler.

Why Jerry had called the Times. Therefore he was now Wildschut cafe and watched a crumpled newspaper page, with a picture of a colossal villa in Bussum - the former home of Winkler, and also the former head of Technicolor Power. Poor birds, stood above the title-page article.

But not looked at Jerry. On the newspaper page was a black and white photograph of a man  an actor who disappeared from a 50s movie.  The man was sitting on a boat, with a wife and a child. It was Alfred Winkler.

Handsome man, Jerry said. After ten minutes he said nothing. He thought of the years he had lived on the streets. To the filthy houses, where he had slept - if not in the park or under a bridge considered. In the pensions he had survived by being the first of these bums like him from his bed. So it worked.

After ten minutes staring at the newspaper page Jerry burst loose. How was it? People still lived who could tell him more about Alfred Winkler? What had happened? There were more photos of his father? Did he have brothers or sisters?

Four months after his first meeting with the reporter of the newspaper, sat in Café Wildschut Jerry again. He was tophumeur. He had a short-sleeved shirt so that everyone could see his impressive collection of tattoos. Look at me Wildschut, he thought. Look at me, decent people. If only they knew what was going on.

But before he would make fun of the blonde bombshell in front of him on his way to the cafe, Jerry had to handle something. He had to show that his feelings had been right. In his bag he had a document from the Academic Hospital in Leiden, which he had recently picked up at the law firm Vink & Partners, opposite the Rijksmuseum.

It was a kinship report of the Forensic Laboratory for DNA testing from August 2, 2010, with the following conclusion:

"Based on the 17 so-called autosomal DNA markers is more than 1 million times more likely that the biological child of AK82 AW36, than any other man. In other words, it is more than 99.9999% sure that mr. A. F. Winkler, born. Date: 07/27/1936, the biological father of Jerry Alfred January at. Date: 04/07/1982 "

Jerry had in his search for his father approached anyone who could tell him anything about his father. The best friend of his mother, but even they could not clarify it. No, his mother had never told her of an affair with her boss. And she did not know that Jerry's father Johnnie was sterile.

Jerry had also spoken with the people who four years before had sought publicity about the legacy of his father. He had seen the stepdaughter of Winkler (see box below on this page), and the people who had tried to help her history with Alfred Winkler above table.

He knew much more, but he was not there yet. Therefore he had a good day at the law firm rang Vink & Partners, which is housed in a large office building on the Museumplein in Amsterdam. Since the tax and legal advisers working on the foundations which his father had failed millions, he knew. He first spent one hour around the corner to gather courage, and when he felt strong enough, he had rung.

In the reception room of the historic building he had told the secretary said he wanted to talk Klaus Vink, the eponym of the office. Finch had to speak to him briefly and asked his phone number.

A week later he called and he was returned to the office. Since he had a conversation with Klaus Vink's history was revealed. And he told who he thought  he is. Jerry also had a childhood photograph of Alfred Winkler shown.

Finch had never heard such a story. But he diddn't found it not credible. And what looked like Jerry on the young Alfred in the picture. So he decided, in consultation with his colleague who represented the heritage foundation, a DNA test to apply.

Since then, Jerry lives in the world upside down. He may Klaus Vink on an apartment and apply it to the skybox at the Arena, where the lawyer is chairman of the Business Club Ajax. And he is talking about how to proceed with the inheritance. He expects that he will receive money, he says, but not now and not in one go.

And besides: it's not about the millions. He wanted to know his origins, and his biological father. That he succeeded. He is the Crumb of 2010. He is the protagonist in a modern fairy tale.

He does lose a thing. He knows only too well that in all those years on the streets people hurt. Yes, he has made wrong decisions. He lied, he cheated and he gehosseld. He did not know who he was when he did so. He was not, he drank and he used.

But, that's all over. Not everything is good to talk, but with him it's fine. He wants to honestly say that everyone knows. He has respect for everyone who has helped him, and understand people who are angry with him.

He will do good things with the money from his father. Something for the homeless, something for his family. And he goes to college and start something for themselves. Thus, his father wanted.

Let me pay the ticket but said Jerry. I am the son of a millionaire.

DNA match with a tooth

Jerry Winkler (see story above) is not the only one who thought his father was Alfred Winkler. His stepsister Carla has for years taken into account that it was conceived by Winkler.

Carla was raised by Alfred Winkler, with whom her mother lived together and Winkler deathbed even got married. Partly for that reason they cared greatly to the legacy of the Bussum businessman.

Three years ago, Carla dug Winkler's body, who was buried in a spacious and well kept grave with her mother at the General Cemetery in Bussum. They wanted a DNA test performed to see if she was the daughter of the businessman, and thus would be entitled to have one million inheritance.

The excavation - exhumatie as officially called - has led to great controversy in Bussum. There was a special hearing and require approval of the mayor Bussum before Carla got permission to open grave.

Accompanied by a dentist and an official witness was the tombstone of the grave lifted and hoisted the coffin. Alfred Winkler had become a skeleton, but a stylish frame. The expensive suit in wich he was buried  looked like it was purchased yesterday.

Winkler was a tooth pulled, and the coffin was closed again. The tooth was taken to University Hospital in Leiden put there and used to extract DNA material. In vain, for Carla. Alfred Winkler was not her father.

For Jerry was the history with his step sister more than a happy coincidence. The DNA samples from his father lay by the research they had carried out already stored in Leiden. He only needed a little saliva to represent the relationship testing.

Moreover, if she was not going to dig into her history,  the story of Alfred Winkler never appeared in the newspaper and he had never known who his father was.

So this story is for Eliza and Mocienne (and others?) Mocienne who is still trying to proof that she is related to MJ. Question for MJ; Is it posibble that your mother saved your milk teeth in a "first teeth box"?

De verloren zoon van een miljonair
Volkskrant 04/11/10, 00:00

Jerry Winkler is de hoofdrolspeler in een modern sprookje: tot voor kort was hij een zwerver, aan de drank en drugs. Nu blijkt hij de enige zoon te zijn van een miljonair uit Bussum.

Het was in het voorjaar van 2010 in café Wildschut in Amsterdam-Zuid dat de 28-jarige Alfred Jan Jerry Winkler - die toen nog een andere achternaam had - voor het eerst van zijn leven een afbeelding van zijn vader zag. Het was niet eens een echte foto, maar een kopie van een krantenpagina uit de Volkskrant van vier jaar eerder.

Hij huilde.

Jerry had tien dagen daarvoor geëmotioneerd de krant gebeld. Er had in de herfst van 2006 een verhaal in de Volkskrant gestaan over de tumultueuze afwikkeling van de erfenis van een rijke zakenman uit Bussum, zei hij. Deze Alfred Winkler was kinderloos gestorven.

Jerry was dringend op zoek naar informatie over het stuk, zo maakte hij de Volkskrant-telefoniste duidelijk. Het was voor hem een zaak van levensbelang.

Eén ding voelde hij heel sterk: dit zou het draaipunt van zijn leven worden. Het moment dat hij afscheid nam van zijn oude bestaan. Van de straatpensions, de drugs en de drank, van zijn stiefvader, en van zijn oude achternaam. Vanaf nu heette hij Jerry Winkler. Hij was de enige zoon van de Alfred Winkler uit het artikel. Dat moest zo zijn.

Begin 2010 had Jerry zijn vader Johnnie, die hij al jaren niet meer zag, opgebeld. Diens tweede vrouw had opgenomen. 'Ik moet iets vragen', zei Jerry tegen haar. 'Is Johnnie mijn vader wel? Ik lijk in niets op hem. Dat hoor ik al mijn hele leven. Ik zie er uit als een Spanjaard, en hij als een Hollander.'

'Johnnie is er niet, maar hij zal je straks alles uitleggen', zei de vrouw. Later die dag belde Johnnie terug. 'Ik moet je iets vertellen,' zei hij. 'Je hebt gelijk. Ik ben je vader niet.' En hij gooide eruit wat hij al die jaren niet had willen zeggen.

Jerry was van een ander. Maar van wie, dat wist hij niet.

Jerry's moeder had nooit iemand verteld dat haar echtgenoot Johnnie onvruchtbaar was op het moment dat zij zwanger was geworden. De zwangerschap was voor Johnnie een slag in zijn gezicht, maar hij had niet doorgevraagd; zijn huwelijk was toch al broos.

Ruim drie jaar later, in 1985, gebeurde het onvermijdelijke: Jerry's ouders scheidden. Zijn vader verliet de eengezinswoning in Diemen-Zuid, waar de peuter Alfred Jan Jerry - roepnaam Jerry - samen met zijn acht jaar oudere broer Johnnie junior en zijn moeder bleef wonen.

Johnnie junior was vernoemd naar zijn vader, zo veel was duidelijk. Maar waarom was Jerry's eerste naam Alfred, vroegen de jongens haar. Ze vertelde dat ze gecharmeerd was van Alfred J. Kwak - het personage uit de musical van Herman van Veen. Dat klonk ook toen al als een onwaarschijnlijk verhaal.

Jerry en Johnnie kenden acht mooie jaren, in Diemen. Ze gingen naar school, hadden het goed en speelden uren op straat. Er was een speeltuin en een trapveldje voor de deur. Lange Frans en Baas B., die later de bekendste rappers uit Diemen zouden worden, waren hun buurjongens en voetbalvrienden.

Maar in 1990 sloeg het noodlot toe. Er werd bij hun moeder een hersentumor geconstateerd. Ze moest onder het mes, overleefde de operatie, maar kon niet meer voor de jongens zorgen. Jerry verhuisde naar zijn vader en diens nieuwe vrouw, en Johnnie junior bleef alleen achter in de woning in Diemen-Zuid.

Acht jaar later overleed zijn moeder. Jerry en Johnnie junior, die inmiddels taxichauffeur was geworden, troffen haar op een ochtend dood aan in een aanleunwoning in Diemen.
¿¿¿

Het boterde niet tussen de kleine Jerry en zijn vader Johnnie. Jerry liep op zijn 14de weg van huis, om er nooit meer terug te keren. Het was het begin van een lange tocht langs internaten, opvanghuizen, gastgezinnen en daklozenpensions door heel Nederland. Twaalf jaar lang was hij overal en nergens. Als door een wonder bleef hij uit de handen van de politie. Hij gebruikte, dealde en zwierf.

In 2009 brak Jerry zijn knieschijf en kon hij een half jaar geen kant op. Hij woonde bij het Leger des Heils totdat zijn broer een anti-kraakwoning voor hem regelde. Hij deed een beroepstest bij het ROC, waaruit bleek dat hij goed kon rekenen, en ook bovengemiddeld creatief was. Voorzichtig begon hij na te denken over zijn toekomst.

En nu had hij dit weer. Wie was zijn vader dan wel? Waarom was er altijd tegen hem gelogen? Waarom werd het tapijt elke keer onder zijn voeten weggetrokken? Hij had een fles whisky gekocht, een paar gram coke, en leefde in de dagen na het telefoongesprek met zijn vader in de shit.

Daarna vond hij zichzelf terug. Zo zou het nooit lukken, besefte hij. Om antwoorden te vinden, moest hij zijn hoofd op orde krijgen.
¿¿¿

Van het overlijden van zijn moeder wist Jerry weinig meer. In de warrige dagen na haar dood hadden Jerry en zijn broer het huis in Diemen kort en klein geslagen. Daarna hadden ze rigoureus opgeruimd. Papieren zeiden hen niets. Die hadden ze allemaal weggegooid, om te voorkomen dat de mensen die na hen kwamen ermee aan de haal zouden gaan. Het enige wat Jerry had meegenomen was een zilveren aansteker, waarop met blauwe letters Technipower stond. Dat was het bedrijf waar zijn moeder secretaresse was geweest toen hij werd geboren.

Misschien bestond het bedrijf nog, of zou een oud-medewerker hem kunnen helpen - fantaseerde hij.

En dus zat Jerry op een middag achter de computer, en tikte hij in het wilde weg zoektermen in bij Google. De combinatie 'Technipower en Jerry' leverde niets op, en de andere woordcombinaties die bij hem opkwamen evenmin.

Jerry besloot te gaan zoeken met zijn eerste naam, Alfred. Hij tikte 'Technipower en Alfred' in. En daar verscheen, boven aan de lijst van zoekresultaten, een artikel uit de Volkskrant over verwikkelingen rond de erfenis van Technipower-directeur Alfred Winkler.

Daarom had Jerry de Volkskrant gebeld. Daarom zat hij nu in café Wildschut en keek naar een verfrommelde krantenpagina, met daarop een foto van een kolosale villa in Bussum - de voormalige woning van Winkler, en tevens het oude hoofdkantoor van Technipower. Arme vogels, stond als titel boven het paginagrote artikel.

Maar daar keek Jerry niet naar. Op de krantenpagina stond ook een zwart-witfoto van een man, die op een acteur uit een jaren '50-film leek. De man zat op een boot, met een vrouw en een kind. Het was Alfred Winkler.

Knappe man, zei Jerry. Daarna zei hij tien minuten niets. Hij dacht aan de jaren dat hij op straat had geleefd. Aan de smerige pensions, waar hij had geslapen - als hij niet in het park of onder een brug overnachtte. In de pensions had hij overleefd door als eerste van al die zwervers zoals hij, uit zijn bed te komen. Zo werkte het.

Als hij voor 5 uur opstond, kon hij voor alle ranzige types uit douchen, en dan was hij ook op tijd om bij het ontbijt een paar plakjes broodbeleg mee te grissen. Deed ie dat niet, dan stond hij tussen hun viezigheid, zonder eten. Eenmaal buiten had Jerry twee doelen: drugs en drank. In een roes kon hij de rotzooi waarin hij leefde nog het beste aan.

Na tien minuten staren naar de krantenpagina barstte Jerry los. Hoe zat het dan? Leefden er nog mensen die hem meer konden vertellen over Alfred Winkler? Wat was er gebeurd? Waren er nog meer foto's van zijn vader? Had hij broers of zusters?
¿¿¿

Vier maanden na zijn eerste ontmoeting met de verslaggever van de krant, zat Jerry weer in café Wildschut. Hij was in tophumeur. Hij had een shirt met korte mouwen aan zodat iedereen zijn indrukwekkende verzameling tatoeages kon zien. Kijk maar naar me Wildschut, dacht hij. Kijk maar naar me, nette mensen. Ze moesten eens weten wat er speelde. Mocht hij ook een keer?

Maar voordat hij pret zou gaan maken met de blonde stoot die voor hem op weg was naar het café, moest Jerry iets afhandelen. Hij moest en zou laten zien dat zijn voorgevoel juist was geweest. In zijn tas had hij een document van het Academisch Ziekenhuis in Leiden, dat hij kort daarvoor had opgehaald bij het advocatenkantoor Vink & Partners, recht tegenover het Rijksmuseum.

Het was een verwantschapsrapport van het Forensisch Laboratorium voor DNA-onderzoek, van 2 augustus 2010, met de volgende conclusie:

'Op grond van de 17 zogenaamde autosomale DNA-kenmerken is het meer dan 1 miljoen keer waarschijnlijker dat AK82 het biologisch kind is van AW36, dan van een willekeurige andere man. Anders gezegd, het is voor meer dan 99,9999% zeker dat dhr. A. F. Winkler, geb. datum: 27-7-1936, de biologische vader is van Alfred Jan Jerry, geb. datum: 4-7-1982'
¿¿¿

Jerry had in zijn zoektocht naar zijn vader iedereen benaderd die hem iets zou kunnen vertellen over zijn vader. Ook de beste vriendin van zijn moeder, maar zelfs zij kon hem geen duidelijkheid verschaffen. Nee, zijn moeder had haar nooit verteld van een affaire met haar baas. En ze wist ook niet dat Jerry's vader Johnnie onvruchtbaar was.

Ook had Jerry gesproken met de personen die vier jaar daarvoor de publiciteit hadden gezocht over de nalatenschap van zijn vader. Hij had de stiefdochter van Winkler gezien (zie kader onder op deze pagina), en de mensen die haar hadden proberen te helpen om haar geschiedenis met Alfred Winkler boven tafel te krijgen.

Hij wist nu veel meer, maar hij was er nog niet. Daarom had hij op een goede dag aangebeld bij het advocatenkantoor Vink & Partners, dat huisde in een grote kantoorvilla aan het Museumplein in Amsterdam. Daar werkten de fiscale en juridische adviseurs van de stichtingen waaraan zijn vader miljoenen had nagelaten, wist hij. Hij had eerst een uur om de hoek gezeten, om moed te verzamelen, en toen hij zich sterk genoeg voelde, had hij aangebeld.

In de ontvangstruimte van het monumentale pand had hij tegen de secretaresse gezegd dat hij Klaus Vink wilde spreken, de naamgever van het kantoor. Vink had hem kort te woord gestaan, en zijn telefoonnummer gevraagd.

Een week later werd hij gebeld, en was hij teruggegaan naar het kantoor. Daar had hij in een gesprek met Klaus Vink zijn geschiedenis uit de doeken gedaan. En vertelde hij wie hij dacht te zijn. Jerry had ook een jeugdfoto van Alfred Winkler laten zien.

Vink had nog nooit zo'n verhaal gehoord. Maar ongeloofwaardig vond hij het niet. En wat leek Jerry op de jonge Alfred op de foto. Dus besloot hij, in overleg met zijn kantoorgenoten die de erfenisstichting vertegenwoordigden, een DNA-test aan te vragen.
¿¿¿

Sindsdien leeft Jerry in de omgekeerde wereld. Hij mag van Klaus Vink op een appartement passen en mee naar de skybox in de Arena, waar de advocaat voorzitter is van de Ajax Business Club. En hij is in gesprek over hoe het verder moet met de erfenis. Hij verwacht dat hij uiteindelijk geld krijgt, zegt hij, maar niet nu al en niet in één keer.

En trouwens: het gaat niet om de miljoenen. Hij wilde zijn afkomst weten, en zijn biologische vader. Dat is hem gelukt. Hij is de Kruimeltje van 2010. Hij is de hoofdrolspeler in een modern sprookje.

Hij wil nog één ding kwijt. Hij weet maar al te goed dat hij in al die jaren op straat mensen pijn heeft gedaan. Ja, hij heeft verkeerde beslissingen genomen. Hij heeft gelogen, hij heeft bedrogen en hij heeft gehosseld. Hij wist niet wie hij was toen hij zo deed. Hij was niet echt, hij dronk en hij gebruikte.

Maar, dat is allemaal voorbij. Niet alles is goed te praten, maar met hem is het goed gekomen. Hij wil het eerlijk zeggen zodat iedereen het weet. Hij heeft respect voor iedereen die hem heeft geholpen, en begrip voor mensen die boos op hem zijn.

Hij zal goeie dingen doen met het geld van zijn vader. Iets voor daklozen, iets voor zijn familie. En hij gaat studeren, en iets voor zichzelf beginnen. Zo moet zijn vader het gewild hebben.

Laat mij het bonnetje maar betalen, zei Jerry. Ik ben de zoon van een miljonair.
DNA-match dankzij een opgegraven tand

Jerry Winkler (zie verhaal hierboven) is niet de enige die dacht dat Alfred Winkler zijn vader was. Ook zijn stiefzus Carla heeft er jaren lang rekening mee gehouden dat zij was verwekt door Winkler.

Carla werd opgevoed door Alfred Winkler, met wie haar moeder samenwoonde en op Winklers sterfbed zelfs in het huwelijk trad. Onder meer om die reden bekommerde zij zich sterk om de erfenis van de Bussumse zakenman.

Drie jaar geleden liet Carla het lichaam van Winkler, die in één ruim en goed onderhouden graf met haar moeder begraven ligt op de Algemene Begraafplaats in Bussum, opgraven. Zij wilde een DNA-test laten uitvoeren om te zien of zij de dochter was van de zakenman, en daarmee recht zou hebben op zijn miljoenenerfenis.

De opgraving - exhumatie zoals die officieel heet - leidde tot grote ophef in Bussum. Er was een speciale hoorzitting nodig en instemming van de Bussumse burgemeester voordat Carla toestemming kreeg om het graf te openen.

Begeleid door een tandarts en een officiële getuige werd de grafsteen van het graf getild, en de kist opgetakeld. Alfred Winkler was een geraamte geworden, maar wel een stijlvol geraamte. Het dure pak waarin hij was begraven zag eruit alsof het gisteren was gekocht.

Van Winkler werd een tand getrokken, waarna de kist weer werd gesloten. De tand werd naar het Academisch Ziekenhuis in Leiden gebracht, en gebruikt om daar DNA-materiaal uit te halen. Tevergeefs, voor Carla. Alfred Winkler bleek niet haar vader te zijn.

Voor Jerry was de geschiedenis met zijn stiefzuster een meer dan gelukkig toeval. Het DNA-materiaal van zijn vader lag door het onderzoek dat zij had laten uitvoeren al opgeslagen in Leiden. Hij hoefde slechts een stukje wangslijmvlies af te staan voor het verwantschapsonderzoek.

Bovendien: als zij niet was gaan graven in haar geschiedenis, dan was het verhaal van Alfred Winkler nooit in de krant verschenen en had hij nooit geweten wie zijn vader was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 29, 2010, 09:45:57 AM
I never have TS disqualified because until this day I have no arguments to do so.
I do not believe in a conspiracy to assassinate SONY Michael, and that conspiracy involving the family, artists to make a few people believe that Michael is still alive, as I have said on more than one occasion that my problem with TS is not numerology, and the parallels between the "death" of Elvis and Michael, Eliza is the case, I have the same doubts and confusion. It is scientifically proved that DNA is perfect proportions for Eliza Elvis, but legally this case will not have to have a favorable decision to Eliza for the inconsistencies, as is known in the chain of custody and that is a legal fact and tested, also graphology tests are inconclusive, see the thread regarding graphology Serenitys_Dream.
I see no reason why TS can not offer an explanation on the case of Eliza, I do not believe me in an arrogant way, I understand that TS is therefore insisted all this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 29, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
*Mo* wrote:

Although I know upfront that my thoughts are most likely not going to be appreciated and shut down I decided to post them anyway. Do whatever you want to do with them.

Yesterday I already pointed out to multicontextual research and countless events which hold numerology, asking if this means that all these events are planned.

Here's a nice blog to read, posted on July 3, 2009:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ology.html
In this blog numerology is already addressed, but note that this blog was posted 4 days before TMZ came up with the article "Michael Jackson -- #7".

As you can see there are a whole bunch of more synchronicities, but TS never mentioned these. Had he mentioned these as well, people simply wouldn't have understood what the heck he was talking about.

Also, it's significant that on June 25 2009 THREE celebrities reportedly died - Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon. In multicontextual research there's a lot connecting these three deaths, so if this is all planned by MJ then he knew upfront that these people would die on June 25 2009..? On June 28 Billy Mays died. Again a lot of synchronicities with the deaths of MJ and Farrah Fawcett. MJ knew that upfront also, right?

Here's a link to read up on the synchronicities of these deaths:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ?f=5&t=930

I think this is very interesting, thanks for posting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 29, 2010, 10:26:25 AM
Jesse, get out of the closet and face the world  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 29, 2010, 10:37:30 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
origine of the beLIEver thing

Luxor Hotel with Criss Angel beLIEve courtesy of Google Maps:

Michael In Las Vegas: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall this night... interesting article.. have a read..
Especially the part about the children...  ;)

Kenny, Michael, and Simon Fuller in Las Vegas during a meeting on how to get MJ back his superstardom..  8-)

About Simon Fuller: LMP is listed as an associated act on wikipedia.. and in March 2005, Fuller sold 19 Entertainment to CKX, Inc. in a cash and stock deal worth over $200 million. 19 Entertainment employs 180 people based in London, LA, New York, Nashville, and in Europe and delivered a profit of $92 million into the parent company during 2008. Fuller remained in his role as Chief Executive of 19 and became a director of CKX, a position which gave him creative control over all CKX's assets including the Elvis Presley Estate"  

Back to the beLIEve - I do agree this Criss Angel poster is significant, but in my memory (and I may be wrong) 'beLIEvers' started before this posters connection was fully realised on the ill-fated original MJHD around July 09.. Once this poster was connected to other theories - such as the white rabbit/alice in wonderland, red curtain / O2 press conference and most importantly Michael's love of magic and his time spent at the Luxor in 2008 - that is when people began using the beLIEvers tag more frequently.. and having more faith in this being a hoax.

So you are right.. but perhaps beLIEve was fed to us in order for us to find this connection, and swallow the red pill...... or maybe it was the blue pill...

And, Souza, thank you for posting this thread. I absolutely loved reading the numerology involved.  And now I would like to know what Simon Fuller knows.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

November 29, 2010, 12:42:16 PM
Wow Souza, that was a very well put together post. Much time and thought into it, much appreciated! I see TS has re-directed to it too! Yes, I think we are in the violently apposed phase and early next year will be the reveal truth phase! I don't think bam will be on 11/30, but something big is a brewing!!! :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 29, 2010, 01:12:32 PM
I almost fear to tell that I agree with Souza without being labeled of a non thinking for herself person and being a blind follower of Souza...lol... okay stop the paranoia.... all I have to say is.... WAY TO GO SOUZA!

Okay I'm not gonna just say that  :D  For me TS has proven to be a legit informer. If people cannot see it that is fine but for me the numerology (and other things of course) is a proof. I don't know but my mind acknowledges it as a proof. And being a legit informer means that you know things about the hoax that others like us cannot know, cannot find by themselves. So we need some guidance in all this and this is what TS has given us. Don't tell me that people are supra intelligent and that they can figure things out by themselves with some clues and hints here and there without at least the help of the very person who created that hoax. No I'm not saying that TS is Michael but at least a genuine informer.

In the end we make the last decision and we're responsible of it. We cannot have everything right, this is just not possible. If it happens that I'm wrong I'm okay with that I have no problem to admit to have been wrong but sometimes we have to make a choice and take a decision. Bearing this in mind I think that some trust is not forbidden. This is how I feel, I know it goes against the motto here but I can't help it I trust TS. BUT.... it does not mean that it prevents me to use my little brain... when you trust someone it also means that you are more willing to listen to what that person has to say but always using your common sense. At this point I don't need more clues to know that Michael is alive, I have reached certainty since a while now and I see things only from this perspective. I know that some people need tons of clues and fall in the doubt again and again repeatedly, others want hard evidence or would only believe if they came to see Michael in flesh and bones but has it happened the whole matter would have been terminated.... really.

Generally people who have opposed TS have talked a lot but have not demonstrated anything. So to all those who oppose TS and say that he is maybe misleading us I just want to tell them that it is time now to prove it. But well it's not possible lol.

... blessings to all and Keep the faith! The truth is destined to prevail no matter what!! God bless you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

November 29, 2010, 01:13:56 PM
I read one more time TS's post TiAI update # 6: Michael & Elvis, Double-bam This Summer?!? and I see some contradictions

TS wrote: After 33 years of question and debate over whether Elvis Presley faked his death: we now have the strongest scientific proofs that he really did fake his death—and in fact, he is still alive to this very day!!!!!!!! And this is not based on some lunatic fantasy whims, that Elvis is living on a paradise island; no, this is documented evidence which is so strong, that it’s the basis for a legal case which is already in court. And to top it all off: there’s a good chance that this will all be hitting the news this summer!

This case law is not going to have to decide for Eliza for the quantity of inconsistencies.

Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

If Elvis and Jesse wants to stay in private, that want the attention of the media reporting that he is alive, that would be a worldwide news and there would be thousands of journalists doing a hunts to find the whereabouts of Elvis.
Well and if you ask me why I did not realize this before, the answer would be, not! read! with attention

Anyhow there does not stay another option that to expect to see since all that finishes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions