~Souza~Topic starter

Re: TS and all else
November 28, 2010, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I would like the Bam as much as others, but I have to say this journey  to the truth has been remarkable. In some ways, I will hate to see it end. I have trouble imagining any other adventure that could match let alone exceed this one.

I get what you mean and I enjoy this journey as well for many reasons, but I am eager to go to the next step; working on a global healing. I believe it's possible as long as we stay strong.

There is something great for all of us: freedom and independency. That is our goal and that is what we must fight for, whatever barriers we may face.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 28, 2010, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Question - when do you sleep....LOL.

When my mind is at peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 09:50:54 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Question - when do you sleep....LOL.

When my mind is at peace.

I can relate to that!

Great post by the way. Thanks for taking the time to post all of that in one place, it really was needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 28, 2010, 09:57:33 PM
origine of the beLIEver thing

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

bec

November 28, 2010, 10:08:35 PM
This is a great post. I'm really sorry I'm braindead from work at the moment because I'd like to read it more critically then I was able to muster for the time being. I'll come back.

For the time being, can someone hold my hand and show me the numbers in the black and white MJ graffic logo that Souza posted in the OP? I'll see if I can copy/paste it here in an edit.

try this

edit, I see (2) 7s but it's like an ink blot and I'm going blind along with being braindead now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2010, 10:15:55 PM
Quote from: "bec"
This is a great post. I'm really sorry I'm braindead from work at the moment because I'd like to read it more critically then I was able to muster for the time being. I'll come back.

For the time being, can someone hold my hand and show me the numbers in the black and white MJ graffic logo that Souza posted in the OP? I'll see if I can copy/paste it here in an edit.

try this

edit, I see (2) 7s but it's like an ink blot and I'm going blind along with being braindead now.

Lol...yeah, I saw two 7's right away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

bec

November 28, 2010, 10:25:47 PM
Which is very cool because I got this tattoo a year ago and had no idea, lol. I'm all about the 7s.

But ok, where's the 3rd? (Besides on my necklace)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2010, 10:28:24 PM
Which is very cool because I got this tattoo a year ago and had no idea, lol. I'm all about the 7s.

Well, I suppose the entire thing makes one big, fancy 7 if you wanna get creative  :lol:

And that is SO cool... my cousin and I were JUST considering this when we were talking about getting matching tattoos, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 28, 2010, 10:41:27 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Well, I suppose the entire thing makes one big, fancy 7 if you wanna get creative  :lol:

And that is SO cool... my cousin and I were JUST considering this when we were talking about getting matching tattoos, lol!

I considered the whole thing as a 3rd 7 but I thought that's a bit of a stretch?

Dude, if there's only 2 legitimate 7s in that and I have the 3rd around my neck... that's spooky. because. the only reason I am only wearing one 7 on the necklace is because the store only had (2) 7s on the shelf when I made the necklace. I wanted 3 but had to settle for 1 because I'm thinking 2 just isn't right.

I got the tattoo last year and didn't know there were 7s in it until right now. I made the necklace just this past September and that completed the 777. I'm all spiritual and centered now on my 7ness  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2010, 10:54:05 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I considered the whole thing as a 3rd 7 but I thought that's a bit of a stretch?

Dude, if there's only 2 legitimate 7s in that and I have the 3rd around my neck... that's spooky. because. the only reason I am only wearing one 7 on the necklace is because the store only had (2) 7s on the shelf when I made the necklace. I wanted 3 but had to settle for 1 because I'm thinking 2 just isn't right.

I got the tattoo last year and didn't know there were 7s in it until right now. I made the necklace just this past September and that completed the 777. I'm all spiritual and centered now on my 7ness  :shock:  :lol:

HAHA...omg, this made my night! Too funny!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 29, 2010, 12:40:07 AM
The numbers can't be coincidences.
I would add as significant that TMZ told us about 7 from the beginning - they did it on purpose, so we can take notice and follow the numbers.

For me TS and MJ are one and the same person.
I think TS is also posting here under another username. He said the next update will only be after the BAM, but in the meanwhile I think he can't stay away - he has to prepare us for what's about to come.

I also think MJ was never broke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 29, 2010, 12:46:27 AM
Souza I have to say this:
your avatar is like a prewiew of Hold My Hand  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 29, 2010, 12:51:36 AM
Guess what?   TS has redirected to this topic  ????
Souza's first post :  :o  :o  :o  :D  :D
Because there are many threads now about TS I decided to give this its own, so I don't have to repeat myself.

I see some people trying to debunk TS on assumption and speculation and I don't see many good arguments or calculations. Because people claimed before that I followed TS blindly, I took his challenge a while ago to see what the chance was that all the numerology is just a coincidence, let me repost my calculations right here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 12:55:56 AM
I have a good feeling about this. I know something good and unique will come of this. Always stop, pause or rewind if you have too. It's natural that not every soul will agree on the same matter, that's why we must study and think for ourselves. Why is this forum always redirected by TS? Cause this is the biggest of them all IMHO. I personally don't need to go elsewhere. I can find great info here. I love been here. Even TMZ has it listed. So, let's keep studying and learning everything that is good about Michael Jackson. Remember...

"we are all here because of him, may that continue with him leading the way."

I respect everybody's opinion. Is a good feeling.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

November 29, 2010, 01:21:53 AM
SOUZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO AMAZINGLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS POST! Yes for the obvious reason of presenting an incredibly well laid out in your face set of facts and logical thinking, but also for another reason.

So often I feel like I am spending so much time in hoax mode.  My thoughts are always on MJ, TS, Elvis, Eliza, the state of the world, BAMsday, you name it.  But if we are to live lives of excellence well that is what is required.

I can only imagine the many sleepless nights that you had toiling over things and how long it took you to put this post together.  Just when I thought I was thinking for myself, your post has upped the game for me.  Have you heard the phrase "iron sharpens iron"?  Well Souza, you (and so many others on this board) are my iron.  Thank you for raising me to new levels of thought.

And TS, once again, thank you.  I know you too put in hours and hours and probably sleepless nights as well.  I imagine you reading this board, figuring out how to help guide us without spoon feeding us.  I am so grateful for how you have sharpened my mental skills as well.

I used to be someone that just went with the flow of things... don't rock the boat.... etc.  Now I question and investigate everything and I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in and FIGHT!

THANK YOU!!!!

I just wanted to share with you this video in thanks and in preparation for the road ahead.  I love you all!

[youtube:kyufiu5d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI[/youtube:kyufiu5d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions