Website Info
June 16, 2011, 03:27:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has IP: 64.202.189.170
Via the map it took me here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
USA Scottsdale to a normal house area.

I looked up this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It took me to somewhere in USA. Look at the neighbourhood. Uhm... nice lookin houses :P

I do not know what this mean, maybe nothing. Maybe just a well paid businessman or something lives there.
And yes the arrow points at the woods a bit away from the house, but it is safe to say that the IP comes from that nearby area. Very nice houses :)

beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Website Info
June 16, 2011, 03:50:09 PM
Go Daddy has offices in Scottsdale, Arizona. Perhaps this is what you are seeing? IDK...

As far as nice houses....yes, the Scottsdale area is very nice. It is where some professional athletes and entertainers have second homes.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal