Re: JustinBieber- New Illumanti Leader
November 28, 2010, 09:24:25 PM
Hmmm i must be on another planet, cause i don't hear it on the radio, and don't see it on TV....to me it's a teenage music story. And as teenage use their parents money, it's a valuable product to invest on. I don't see it bigger than that. There was Tokyo Hotel, now we have Justin Bieber...
I mean, if some people get some power over you, it's maybe just that you let them in...
I don't even know a JB song appart from this "baby baby" thing i saw once on tv.

I think it's MJ fans/JB haters who made me discover it, and I Never heard so much about JB anywhere than IN HERE  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just take it easy and put a cd on instead of listening to the radio and watching to average quality music channels.... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 28, 2010, 09:31:06 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
It also reminds me of Michael, when I saw and read rumors of Justin Bieber.

This video for example. Doesn't it reminds you of MJ?

[youtube:1f48317t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUSDqiVTWCE&feature=fvst[/youtube:1f48317t]
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: for real?

In no way that this is gonna be real!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

November 28, 2010, 10:28:32 PM
Re the name "Shawty Mane", Justin said this:  "“Shawty Mane, I don’t know, me and my friends were just messing around and they were like ‘Shawty Mane’ and I was like ‘Yeah, that’ll be my nickname"..."

“Shawty Mane is just like a funny character,” explains Bieber. “You know Justin Bieber is not a rapper, and it would just be lame if I came out rapping. It’s lame anyway because I’m like a pop singer, but I thought it was funny, I just did it as a joke. It wasn’t like anything serious”...

“I thought it was fun, I like rapping,” said the teen pop star with a smile. “Maybe in the future, Shawty Mane will come back” (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

I don't want to belabour this.  He's just a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 12:23:04 AM
He's a good kid and just like every other 16 year old male he's a bit girl crazy. I think with fame comes haters. It's a true test of success.
He actually reminds me of of Justin Timberlake who has been able to stay the test of time and grow from a teen idol to a pop artist and pretty good actor.
My little girl loves him and he is the only person I've heard give MJ his due for being the innovator he was with Thriller. MJ changed the record industry in the 80's and for this little child to understand that fact, makes him okay with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
Can anyone out there please explain to me why there is so much hatred out there for this CHILD?  I am really disturbed by it.  I feel like I want to protect him, as a mother, and as a fellow Canadian.  He just seems like a really nice kid to me.

[youtube:31d7paf6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RW9hiHdD54[/youtube:31d7paf6]

Thank you very much mjintrigue2012!!!!!

He for sure is a nice kid and I admire his courage to go on stage to perform in front of so many people.Fame is like a knife you know,with 2 sides.It has a good part,but the bad one it's really bad,lol .You have to handle the paparazzi and the bullies .Just for curiosity I was on youtube to see what comments some people left about some videos with Justin.I was amazed to see that so many people left message of hate and very hard words to say here  :oops: ,regarding him.For sure people don't realize how much damage WORDS like this can do.Justin must be an brave young man to resist all this,after all we know how hard show bussiness world is from Michael.I wish him all the best and to be strong  :D !!!!
Here is a video that I discovered yesterday by mistake.I was looking for a singer who's name is Chayenne and I foud something beautiful with Justin Bieber ,lol.ENJOY!!! :D

Happy Birthday Cheyenne
[youtube:31d7paf6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chryI2CE9ZM[/youtube:31d7paf6]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 06:24:25 PM
Exactly, I'm not a "fan" of his, but I don't hate him. There's no reason to, so many teenagers hate the kid and he's done NOTHING wrong. He has talent, is that a reason to hate him? They pick on him so much, and if anything, he's a great kid! Look at the song Pray! He also participated in WATW for Haiti, and Wavin' Flag , another song by young artists for Haiti.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

cassi

November 29, 2010, 08:43:52 PM
i agree with most, he's a child with big dreams, nothing wrong with that. there will only be one mj, but bieber i cool for the kids especially.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 30, 2010, 11:16:39 AM
He seems to be a nice kid with above average talent.  I think what people have a problem with is how a 15 year old with above average talent becomes an overnight sensation and question how it is that he arrived there.  Even with his incredible talent, MJ practiced for YEARS.  He paid his dues and earned everyone's respect.  

If Bieber develops as a talent it will be in part precisely because of his critics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions