this is what he said exactly
"ok everybodys done a great job and just continue and believe and have faith and give me your all your endurance and patience your understanding but its an advanture its a great adventure its nothing to be nervous about they just want wonderful experiences they want escapism we wanna take them places that theyve never been before we wanna show them talent like theyve never seen before so give your all and i love you all and we're a family just know that we're a family and we're bringing love back into the world to remind the world that er love is important love is important to love eachother we're all one thats it and to take care of the planet we've got 4 years to get it right or its or else its irreversible and erm so i have an important message to give ok its important and i thank you for your cooperations thank you big thank you"

just in case anyone wanted the exact words i finally got them all.  He says "believe" and "erm so i have an important message to give" This is definatley for a reason he even seemed like he wanted to say more but obviously couldnt not yet anyway :) xxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I saw the movie in the theaters the first time I tried to watch it without thinking anything about the hoax.. I was going to wait for that for the second time, just so I could enjoy it once through without being all investigator-like, but when this speech was said I got shivers all over my body and my eyes must have bugged out of my head. Then of course the speech at the very end. I got such an eery feeling.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions