Re: Marlon Jackson - @Marlon_Jackson
February 15, 2011, 05:49:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

People keep asking me about the meaning of Study Peace... I will reveal that soon enough. Ha! in meantime, Study Peace hahahaha

I thought this tweet by Marlon is pretty interesting... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 06:32:49 AM
@JukeBox- VERY interesting, indeed.

Here is more from Marlon last night- he was VERY chatty. :)

Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson of J5
there's so much more to come from the Jackson Legacy... I love you all and thank you for so much love in return.
6 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »

I support @JanetJackson new tour (and beautiful haircut) and my sister @latoyajackson on Celebrity Apprentice
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

my family supports each other 24/7. we talk all the time & keep up w/family business. i support @titojackson5 & @JackieJackson5 new singles
6 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

~Souza~

February 15, 2011, 07:21:37 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"

People keep asking me about the meaning of Study Peace... I will reveal that soon enough. Ha! in meantime, Study Peace hahahaha

Indeed interesting. Why not just say right away? Why should that be something that needs to be 'revealed'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 11:02:35 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Indeed interesting. Why not just say right away? Why should that be something that needs to be 'revealed'?

I was thinking of the choice of word "Revealed" too.... hmmm...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 16, 2011, 07:44:34 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You know, I've always thought that TS is Marlon Jackson. I wrote it a couple of times too. So I wonder if that's what Marlon is referring to with "reveal". Is he going to reveal that he is TS. hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 16, 2011, 11:54:27 PM
This family is very cryptic or we have too much imagination.

Tito´s tweets are easier to interpretate. Tacos, hats and shout outs. No much space for creative thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 17, 2011, 03:38:47 AM
@ Gema

well, each member of the family has its own role to play in this saga/drama.  :lol:

+ JANET just smiles if it comes to talk about the “death” of her beloved brother. Even doesn’t recall where she was once she got the news. Just SMILE! Because there is more to come.

+ JERMAINE announces the “death” of his beloved brother at UCLA, even he is not a doctor, and then sings the Chaplin’s song SMILE giving us a hint:  instead of  Light up your face with gladness; Hide every trace of sadness, HE sings: LIGHT UP YOU FACE WITH SADNESS, HIDE EVERY TRACE OF GLADNESS. THIS IS NOT IT! Michael was ok when he came at the airport, so  everything will come out. YOUR EYES DON’T LIE, THE MEDIA DO.

+ MARLON he has always puzzled us with his STUDY PEACE. I strongly support the idea being him - our charming  TS.

+ TITO seems to be a carefree brother, just smiling and teasing us on the roof with tacos. So we do not need to puzzle at all. He already MADE IT.

+ REBBIE she doesn’t know anything about the will and Diana Ross being named for eventual childcare of Michael’s children in case Katherine could not provide with.

and see from min 6:18
Host: ... so many questions about what happened to your brother. Have you been able to formulate any answers in your own mind about how he died?

Rebbie: (SMILE) I don't know exactly what happened and as you know there is an ongoing investigation, so I have to be very careful about what I say. (SMILE) But I think it's gonna be some interesting results, for everyone. (SMILE)

Host: .. Do you place blame at the feet of dr. Murray?

Rebbie: Yes, I do. I think it's a lot more than that (=Dr. Murray), possibly. We’ll find out.

Host: What you mean "more than that"?

Rebbie: I can't say too much. But it's interesting what's going on.

+ LATOYA speaks at present tense about Michael, but confirms that Michael is JOE and she suggests us to follow the mysterious murder theory.

+ RANDY he has the dramatic role in this saga. A brother - justice caller. Well somebody has to be dramatic in this reality film.

+ JOE doesn’t remember whether to cope about the loss of his beloved son.

+ KATHERINE cries all the time, she has to be dramatic, she has lost a son.

+  JACKIE on his website announces his new song WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON with a written name: BREAKING NEWS. Just a second  before the snippet of BN is being put on the MJ official site.

= among all of them cannot remember how much they know dr Murray, where they were, who told them, when they saw him for the last time.

For all the brothers and sisters is a bad dream/nightmare they would like to wake up from.

SMILE – DREAM – BELIEVE - THIS IS NOT IT – WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON – WE MADE IT – THERE IS MORE TO COME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

February 17, 2011, 04:49:16 AM
Very well said and I agree.  Jermaine making the announcement from UCLA is something that still amuses me, a short while after MJ "died" Jermaine was head judge on a UK show called "Dance Like Michael Jackson".  He wasn't the best judge ever (sorry Jermaine) as he never said anything critical and was always super-nice to everyone no matter how they performed.  The man's too nice!  What stuck out for me though is that at the end of every show he had to decide who would go through to the next round, and he had to choose between two acts.  Every week he'd go through the same routine of looking pained and reluctant to choose, and would always say "This is tough" like he did at UCLA.  He showed exactly the same emotion then as he did on this TV show, you'd think the death of his brother would be a lot more emotionally draining than choosing which act to put through on a talent show!  Not the best actor ever but still better than Joe! ;) Bless you Jermaine, you try hard! Him saying "...my brother the legendary King Of Pop" at UCLA also seemed off to me but would fit in with the whole "MJ King of Pop died that day but Michael Jackson the man is still here," scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

April 06, 2011, 09:52:09 PM
On Jermaine's official twitter (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), he tweeted that Marlon_Jackson is NOT actually Marlon...even confirming that Marlon told him that he's never tweeted before. When reading the tweets, start from the bottom, and work your way up.

.All other brother accounts authentic, as verified. Except Marlon. He don't tweet (unless he's singing backgrounds!)
about 5 hours ago via web .

@MJJNews Marlon is not using what we thought was a defunct twitter account related to the reality show.
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to MJJNews

.@dhruv22uk someone with access to account, from production side (as was allowed back then) can
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to dhruv22uk

.to clarify: we stopped tweeting under @alljack5ons post-reality show. That account's change of name to @Marlon_Jackson is not him/authentic

So @Marlon_Jackson is NOT my bro. And I quote him: "I've never tweeted except for when I sang "Rockin' Robin"...tweet, tweet, twiddly-dee

So, since Marlon_Jackson is NOT actually Marlon, WHO is it? I have a theory or two
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

April 06, 2011, 10:14:04 PM
Oh, you, too?  :D
Yeah, obvioulsy it had to have been someone with access to the J5 account.  Interesting.  And NO ONE commented on this before....even more interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

_Anna_

April 07, 2011, 02:11:04 AM
I don't know how a twitter account can go for so long being a fake. Wasn't Jody Gomez saying kinda recently it's Marlon and that it's official?

If it's fake, and if people believe it's Michael behind that account, don't you think that Jermaine saying it's a fake account will take away 90% of the people following it? So it makes no sense to say it's not Marlon if it was a worth-watching twitter. People will unfollow. And 90% of the people there are non-believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
[youtube:tnd61tqn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SstcueYQblQ[/youtube:tnd61tqn]

MJonmind wrote:
Thanks TheRunningGirl. There are so many interesting bunny holes to go down and explore with MJ. So incredibly many interconnections. I've believed so long now that this is totally a God-thing for only He could have the knowledge and power on this scale. I always wondered why MJ chose to sing a song like Rockin Robin, which was not like his other songs.
Hi! MJonmind

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!  

Jermjackson5Jermaine Jackson
So @Marlon_Jackson is NOT my bro. And I quote him: "I've never tweeted except for when I sang "Rockin' Robin'" ... tweet, tweet, twiddly-dee
Tweeted on 6th April 2011

The Robin is Michael's friend!  

I thought that I should cross-reference TMP's Godspell (Pt. 5) video over here because he pays considerable tribute to The Robin!  TMP uploaded this video on March 23, 2011. Jermaine's tweet quoting his brother Marlon was from yesterday.

There is an extensive write-up on the TMP thread re the spiritual meaning of The Robin (representative of WISDOM and the DIVINE FEMININE). Marlon has supported the hoax from the beginning with his signature "Study Peace."

PEACE will come to this world only when there is a BALANCE between the Divine Masculine and Feminine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 07, 2011, 07:50:19 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I don't know how a twitter account can go for so long being a fake. Wasn't Jody Gomez saying kinda recently it's Marlon and that it's official?

If it's fake, and if people believe it's Michael behind that account, don't you think that Jermaine saying it's a fake account will take away 90% of the people following it? So it makes no sense to say it's not Marlon if it was a worth-watching twitter. People will unfollow. And 90% of the people there are non-believers.

Probably the intention is to make people unfollow Marlon because probably Mar Mar is going to give out a clue about the hoax. And not make it known by everyone, not to make the hoax so obvious Jerm is telling that Marlon's account is a fake to make people unfollow him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 08, 2011, 04:39:06 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
On Jermaine's official twitter (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), he tweeted that Marlon_Jackson is NOT actually Marlon...even confirming that Marlon told him that he's never tweeted before. When reading the tweets, start from the bottom, and work your way up.

.All other brother accounts authentic, as verified. Except Marlon. He don't tweet (unless he's singing backgrounds!)

@MJJNews Marlon is not using what we thought was a defunct twitter account related to the reality show.
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to MJJNews

.@dhruv22uk someone with access to account, from production side (as was allowed back then) can
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to dhruv22uk

.to clarify: we stopped tweeting under @alljack5ons post-reality show. That account's change of name to @Marlon_Jackson is not him/authentic

So @Marlon_Jackson is NOT my bro. And I quote him: "I've never tweeted except for when I sang "Rockin' Robin"...tweet, tweet, twiddly-dee

So, since Marlon_Jackson is NOT actually Marlon, WHO is it? I have a theory or two

:idea:  :shock:

But didn´t they say that Marlon tweeted from there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 08, 2011, 07:28:40 PM
Wow.. we have kind of thought that Marlon was TS... :? Hmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions