Re: TIAI 11/27
November 27, 2010, 07:55:37 AM
Awww...I love you guys! This was definitely needed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loyalfan

November 27, 2010, 08:57:54 AM
[attachment=0:2yjc1jxp]download (2).jpg[/attachment:2yjc1jxp]BIG GROUP HUG.......XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:01:50 AM by loyalfan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 27, 2010, 09:01:35 AM
What a wonderful uplifting thread. I'm agreeing with  everyone of you my precious fellow soldiers. The clock is ticking and time is too short for wasting on negative energies. I love your post navibl.  You are right about having insight and feelings for each other's pain and sufferings. I feel a unity and closeness with all of you guys, and regard you like family. We've spent the last year and a half together.  I too feel after such a time we can be  completely honest and unashamed of anything we  feel strongly about on this journey. When I look at the people who have been drawn and assembled here, we have such diversity of giftings, from the analytical researchers to the intuitive and perceptive all working together. And that is not even taking into account the various spiritual beliefs and different nationalities represented within us. I have never witnessed such a thing before. It is truly unique and this is because of Michael's vision. No world leader has been able to instigate such a success. If we as a group can co-exist in compassion respect and tolerence  for each other then it is possible to see real change in the broader communities where we live everyday. Be God's glow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 27, 2010, 09:03:12 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

Apology accepted.  I know that we're not always going to "get" each other and we will disagree at times.   I'm just hoping that we can do so in the spirit of appreciation and tolerance. After all, as Believers, we're all we've got and the clock is ticking.  We really need each other.  My prayer with this redirect is that we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth and I'm holding on!
Thanks again.

I see this re-direct as a call for peace and love in the hoaxland. .

Agree but one more thing is important in this redirect too I think. And that is; "the clock is ticking and we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth" part. Thank you for this redirect TS and it is so beautiful to see someone indicates why she is offended by a post and the other one accepts she is wrong and appologizes. This is how life is supposed to be. And accepting your mistake and to apologize is such a very beautiful wisdom. Love you my believers family. No matter if we agree or disagree at some points.

Peace and Love
Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:05:19 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 09:03:48 AM
I totally agree with you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

paula-c

November 27, 2010, 09:30:35 AM
~Souza~ wrote:

TS is absolutely right redirecting to these posts. The complete board is fighting and I don't think anyone knows why. We all need each other in this and need to stop the fighting. Thank you ladies.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the members of this forum for participating in a fight that had no goal at all, leaving everyone confused and causing tension on here. That was never my intention and I regret it happened, I should have known better but when I get the feeling that people are accused without solid arguments, I get defensive. So again, my sincere apologies for being a factor in all this.

I'd also like to take a moment to post a personal message to my fellow admin, Mo. In light of recents events on the forum, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect for you, appreciation for your work as an investigator, and as admin here on the forum. We may not always see eye to eye on all subjects in the course of these past 17 months but what I have felt in the past and what I wish for in the future, is for a solid foundation of mutual respect stemming from one common goal, to discover the truth and let justice prevail.

Together we stand as investigators, divided we fall victim to our greatest fear, to have researched and studied for so long, only to overlook the lesson in the end.

Indeed I am glad to read this, one feels a great relief, to ask for excuse and mas if it is publicly it is an act of humility that produces a great peace and well-being and presupposes in addition a great wisdom and intelligence. Very well Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 09:53:29 AM
Oh wow...first time in a redirect. Well glad it's for something good. Thanks for the lovely replies. Love each and everyone of them. Sometimes we got to take that slice of humble pie and admit when we are wrong. Let go of the ego and let God. Thanks to SOL for accepting my apology. I guess my contribution will be a song that everyone knows  but that still speaks volumes to me. One of my favorite performances from MJ.

[youtube:2roorkuz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW2K0MGxIw[/youtube:2roorkuz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 27, 2010, 10:13:49 AM

Let's live in harmony - Negativity takes a lot more energy than positivity... that's why positive people always achieve a lot more than negative ones!

And Soldier...you are absolutely right: The clock is ticking... let's make the best of the time we have!  ;)

XX

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 27, 2010, 11:12:03 AM
Oh my!  I just logged in and thought something was wrong with the browser when I saw my own post :)  

Well, I'm glad my frustration from yesterday has the potential to turn into good -- not only for looking4truth and me, but the entire community.  I PRAY it has a ripple effect...

TS, THANK  YOU for paying such close attention.   Souza, I have much respect for your post.  I hope you and Mo make amends soon.   We really do need each other... Navibl and RK you say it much better than I.

I appreciate all of you.  Thanks for taking the time to post your comments here. Looking4truth - I am sorry that we had a misunderstanding, but thanks again for your maturity and patience, (and the adorable, doe-eyed kitten :) )

As Andrea says: "peace and love in hoaxland."  

(hugs)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 12:50:04 PM
WOW  What a great redirect TS  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
This post was so uplifting that i'm still smiling. I feel the love and if Michael  and TS are watching
they must feel it.
Hugsssssssssssssssss  to all.

Love You More
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 07:32:12 PM
Thank you TS for this much-needed redirect which I feel has has helped clear the air.   I've been reading all the posts and have to say I had tears in my eyes whilst doing so.  I want to say that I appreciate being part of this online family ... we have been through many ups and downs together and I think it's important for us to be reminded that we shouldn't taken one another for granted.  I feel we have been brought together to learn a variety of lessons about ourselves, about others, and about the world we live in.  However I think the most important lesson of all is to learn how to live a life both motivated and guided by LOVE.  If we can do this, then everything else will fall naturally into place.

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope." (Maya Angelou)

“Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls” (Kahlil Gibran)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ROFL

November 27, 2010, 07:54:50 PM
Thanks for this redirect , I was away for quite some time and  when i came back here a few days ago.. found the board completely different from the one I left .. everyone is arguing in almost every threads etc
Im still trying to figure out what happened ( yeah i think i know with the eliza case thing..) but I don't like it  :|
Hopefully it will be back as to how it use to be because this is my Home  :)

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

November 27, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
“Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Peace is its own reward.” ~Mahatma Gandhi

“Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

... it comes from the heart :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 28, 2010, 12:21:05 AM
If I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

our disagreements do not have to divide us.
sending major love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions