Joe Jackson and Rowe in another interview. They spoke with Rolling Stone Magazine Brazil.

Did anyone know that this book began to be written two years ago?? :o  

"Rowe, why you decided to write What Really Happened to Michael Jackson? How long did the book came out and as the drafting process?Leonard Rowe: It took me two years to write it. Began even before Michael died. The book was about the evil side of the entertainment industry. When I was in the midst of this work, Michael asked me to go to California to work with him on some things. During that time, Michael died. When I saw what happened to him, coincided with what he was writing, because I feel they were bad people in the entertainment industry that destroyed him. "

They also say that everything in the will is false and now blame John Branca to be associated with AEG to take any money from Michael.

"In the book, you also said that the will, not including Mr. Jackson, is false.
LR:
Everything in this will is false. Since he signed saying that, what did not happen, he signed up to speak in Los Angeles, and in July 2002 he was in New York. The children's names are not written correctly, and if you knew Michael, and as I like Mr. Jackson, would know that he never let anything was wrong, because he knew that it could give. All this combined with the fact that he fought with John White and said he did not want her anymore that nothing was related to him. Who is handling the estate? John Branca! When an artist dies, as John Lennon or Elvis Presley, there is some production still involved with the estate? AEG is because, along with John White. Something is wrong. Did you know that AEG appears as the beneficiary of life insurance for Michael Jackson? They do not report anything because they want everyone, including Mr. Jackson and myself, let's drop it to continue stealing everything that Michael has achieved in his life. Michael had copies of everything and when he died, we found the will - so there is only one copy of it, that of White. We met with six lawyers and family all came to the conclusion that the will was false. "

In a question about the new album from Michael, Joe replied that now have not heard the songs."There are many negative comments about the release of Michael, the posthumous album of Michael Jackson. Randy Jackson complained, Quincy Jones complained. What is your opinion about the record, Mr. Jackson?
JJ:
What I heard is that Michael's voice raised in some parts of songs, but not yet listened to the album. "

Rowe said she began writing this book two years ago and that Michael called him to work with him and shortly after he was dead. This is a great coincidence, huh!

If he began to write this book in 2008 and if Michael had not died, how would you call? What would he withdraw? He knew that Michael would be dead six months later??

If Joe said he has not heard the album, but if he did not hear, like saying it did not like?

I think they are already somewhat confused. The warmth of Brazil should be burning their brains out!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The full interview is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

paula-c

I think they are already somewhat confused. The warmth of Brazil should be burning their brains out!    

:lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions