Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Okay, why is Joseph in Brazil ?  As if him being in Germany last year wasn't strange enough....

If he thought Sony and AEG were guilty, why would he plead his case to the public abroad? and not in the states.

anyone else find that to be unorthodoxed?  :?

I'm actually totally confused about this book issue too. Why need to promote a book which accuses AEG and why in Brazil?
 :?

What Rowe said of the first pick in Brazil, is that Michael loved Brazil and the first show after the tour This is it would be here in Brazil (Michael's own words, he said).

But I've said in a posting which I think is in here because there are many fans Brasil believers. So... or do they want more support of these fans (when Michael come back), or is trying to convince us that Michael died and become our mouth in silent!

Many Brazilian fans are believers. Including the presenter himself who has made the interview with him on Sunday. This presenter has said in his program "I think Michael Jackson is alive, yes!"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

I have just arrived back in Germany from Sao Paolo, I was there for work during 4 days and my colleague and I were in the same hotel (Grand Hyatt Sao Paolo)as Joe was. But I did not know that Joe was in Brasil at that time! So, we went through the lobby and then saw Joe sitting there and my colleague, who is a huge fan, but a non believer,saw him first and immediately went to him, he was accompanied by an asian looking manager of his. He was very friendly, took her hand and asked our names and where we came from. My colleague started crying and Joe stepped back begging her to stop crying, as well as the manager did;"please stop crying, it makes mr. Jackson feel sad". He said he was promoting the book and wanted people to know what REEAALLYY (he emphasizes really) happened to his son.I was just so unbelievably surprised of this happening and then he had to go and I did not get any further chance to ask anything. But from the way he acted I thought it hurts him that people are suffering fom MJ supposedly being dead.And the two begging not to cry, IDK, but I thought it was like they wanted to say stop crying because there is no need to cry, this had to be done in order to achieve justice, we have not completed yet, just wait and see.
I know it is not much I can say, but I at least wanted to share this with you ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish Joe would shut up about Blanket!  How many more times is he going to comment on how well Blanket can sing and dance and/or that he is going to be the next Michael?  I know I have read comments like that at least 4 or 5 times from Joe.  The kid is 8 years old, and no one knows what he is going to decide to do in life.  One of these days Blanket is going to read the things that Joe has said, and he may feel pressure to pursue a career in music because of the continuous comparisons between he and his father.  Perhaps Joe should start showing Michael a little respect by respecting Michael's wishes to keep his kid's lives (including their interests!) private.  

Sorry for the rant, but it really bothers me how Joe can't seem to squeeze enough plugs in that Michael's kids have interests in the entertainment industry.  Prince and Paris confirmed this about themselves on Oprah, but until Blanket wants to tell or show the world that he is "just like Michael", he should be left alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Joe Jackson is believed by some to be senile.  What if he is?!  That would explain some oddities in his behavior... You could say "oh, it's just a rumor", but we don't really know - do we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
I have just arrived back in Germany from Sao Paolo, I was there for work during 4 days and my colleague and I were in the same hotel (Grand Hyatt Sao Paolo)as Joe was. But I did not know that Joe was in Brasil at that time! So, we went through the lobby and then saw Joe sitting there and my colleague, who is a huge fan, but a non believer,saw him first and immediately went to him, he was accompanied by an asian looking manager of his. He was very friendly, took her hand and asked our names and where we came from. My colleague started crying and Joe stepped back begging her to stop crying, as well as the manager did;"please stop crying, it makes mr. Jackson feel sad". He said he was promoting the book and wanted people to know what REEAALLYY (he emphasizes really) happened to his son.I was just so unbelievably surprised of this happening and then he had to go and I did not get any further chance to ask anything. But from the way he acted I thought it hurts him that people are suffering fom MJ supposedly being dead.And the two begging not to cry, IDK, but I thought it was like they wanted to say stop crying because there is no need to cry, this had to be done in order to achieve justice, we have not completed yet, just wait and see.
I know it is not much I can say, but I at least wanted to share this with you ;)

hmm now this is interesting. why was he so disturbed when she started to cry? I agree with you. I think he wanted to mean "There's no need to cry". I think that's a good sign. Thank you so much for sharing.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

Including the presenter himself who has made the interview with him on Sunday. This presenter has said in his program "I think Michael Jackson is alive, yes!"

Thank you so much for your response. :) WoW even the presenter? Is that the woman who asked Joe Jackson what he thinks about people believe that MJ is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How could Joe Jackson, Michael's "father" say that Blanket will be THE NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON :evil:  :evil:  I don't like that at all.  It's like he's saying out with old and in with the new; like a pair of worn out shoes.  Joe has no sensitivity.  I'm convinced of that.  But to make that "blanketed statement" no pun intended, makes me dislike him even more.  Doesn't matter who it is, there will NEVER be another Michael Jackson.  Blanket is adorable but please don't do that.  It makes me wanna scream.  Leave that innocent child out of this madness.   :roll: Michael is not an object and is irreplaceable. God, no wonder Michael felt unloved by this character.  I feel unloved for him. :evil: Give me strength. That irks me to no end.  Is Joe the devil or what the hell is his problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dancer

Quote from: "Snoopy71"
As if him being in Germany last year wasn't strange enough....
That's not so strange - I read he's in Germany from time to time (Joe mentions also in his book that he likes the country) and is connected to an event agency in Rastede, Germany - see here (section "Autograph" and "Contact"):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Thank you so much for your response. :) WoW even the presenter? Is that the woman who asked Joe Jackson what he thinks about people believe that MJ is alive? [/b][/quote]

PureLove:

When they asked Joe what he thought about the rumors of Michael being alive, he replied: I think you are forcing that Michael is alive.  :shock:

He could have been outraged and have taken to put a stop to this matter, after all, the theory of Michael alive, I think it is not very good for the success of his book, is not it??

Again, the Jacksons lost the opportunity to talk seriously to the fans!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

AnaMarcia wrote:

paula-c wrote:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c-eoOPz5P8o[/YouTube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... -eoOPz5P8o

This interview is not that bad. It is more or less like the others, but I'll post here the questions and answers and Joe Rowe. Some are even interesting:

Joe says he saw Michael last three weeks before he died and was thinner but looked good.

Rowe says that Murray describes as someone used to achieve the objectives of stakeholders, who wanted to take everything away from Michael.

Joe denied the fact that Katherine blamed for the death of her son and just asked her to visit him, but Katherine did not want to invade the property of Michael.

Rowe says that in the presence of Michael, he felt as if the hand of a divine being, someone really special.

Joe said that Michael was very sad when released an album, because always went out something bad about this album, just to destroy his work He also said that was never supported by Michael.

Rowe ensures that everything in the book is true and what was not said by the third person, but Michael told himself. (This he says in 5:22 to 05:34 minutes) Watch as Joe does not stand to laugh and laugh even!).

About the new album, Joe says he does not like that the family does not like and that many fans do not like. He ends the interview with the following sentence: "They say that great artists like Michael only has one, but one thing: Blanket will be the new Michael."

Thanks AnaMarcia ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In an interview to a Brazilian magazine Joe said:

[attachment=0:o9l8544x]Joe.jpg[/attachment:o9l8544x]

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ptmarx"

[attachment=0:5aaidn5v]Joe.jpg[/attachment:5aaidn5v]

Joe Jackson slipped again. :lol:

After that, there's more to say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ptmarx"

[attachment=0:2rkcxbfw]Joe.jpg[/attachment:2rkcxbfw]

I'm wondering if Joe really said "He's watching us", as if from Heaven, and the wording just got a little lost in the translation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

That Joe says? :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael called and said he would kill him," says Joe Jackson

The father of superstar Michael Jackson was in Brazil to promote the book that tells the alleged conspiracy to kill the king of pop

Surrounded by security guards, journalists and a crowd of fans, Joseph Jackson, 84, father of Michael Jackson, was in Brazil to promote the book "What really happened to Michael Jackson - the dark side of the entertainment industry" (World Publishing ). On Monday (29), he went to a mall in the capital city for a signing next to the book's author, Leonard Rowe, producer of shows in the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson's solo career (1958-2009) during 30.

According to Rowe's book, Michael was killed on behalf of commercial interests. He said that the will was released to his family after the death of the star in June 2009 is false. "It was signed in a day that Michael was not in New York, and the names of the children are not written correctly," said Rowe.

This theory, however, still generates controversy among fans and the press. But controversy is not greater than the actual figure of Joe Jackson. The image of the father of the king of pop was constructed from the statements of Michael on the harsh beatings and psychological abuse they suffered to rehearse and to keep in line. That description, however, does not match the behavior of seemingly serene Joe now. Looking into your eyes and hearing his calm voice, that's so low enough to be imperceptible at times, it is difficult to say who the father is taking advantage of the enormous legacy of the child to earn some more money. Joe Jackson said that as far as the fans, he searches for justice. But it is undeniable that this search also fattening the bank account: according to the book's publisher, more than one million copies around the world have been sold.

The trauma of domestic violence, which led Michael to take his father's will and away the decisions of his career so he could not seem to bother Brazilian fans, happy to be close to someone close to my idol. In place of Michael Joe Jackson got the love of the followers of an orphan child. Flamboyantly dressed, as usual, in black with gold chains (one with a map of Brazil), met all requests for photos and signed about 200 books for two hours.

"When Michael died, I was super happy because I had everything ready to see the show This Is It in London tickets and paid tickets. It was a hard blow. Now I'm here, despite knowing of abuse from his father, just to be near someone who was with Michael and really knew, "said the auditor Thiago Cosme de Brito, 29, who wept to see Mr. Jackson in person.

After the signing session, Joe Jackson talked with TIME at a dinner. He talked about his desire to seek justice, and their relationship with their grandchildren and their plans for the legacy of Michael Jackson.

EPOCA - Why did you decide to support and publicize a book about the death of his son? Joe Jackson - I want the whole world knows the truth about what happened to my son. And how to tell it was taking the vehicle for prints that they release it for all parties.

EPOCA - You really believe that there is a conspiracy made by the star's record label, Sony, and AEG, the administrator of your career? Jackson - Of course yes. That's what Michael told us. He phoned his mother, a month before his death, saying he would kill him the rights he had on the music catalog of The Beatles and Elvis Presley. Michael had too much power and influence in the entertainment world.

EPOCA - Their daughter Janet Jackson said in interviews that the Illuminati may have killed Michael. You suspect that, too? (The aide interrupts the interview to avoid the question. Jackson smiled and said: "Can you let me take care of it.") Jackson - What name is that? Never heard of it.

EPOCA - It is a secret fraternity (the Illuminati conspiracy appeared in books such as Angels and Demons by Dan Brown). Jackson - I do not know anything about it.

EPOCA- The former bodyguard Matt Fiddes said Michael is the real father of Prince Michael II. And the actor Mark Lester says it will file lawsuits to see if Paris is not his daughter. How do you see these allegations? Michael's children, heirs to the fortune left by him, are his own?
Jackson - Nothing is true. The children are his own. They created them and in the end they ended up well, because he was involved 100% in all of these things, not just in materials.

EPOCA - You have always been seen as too rigid. As explained by the fact that you see Michael as a monster and keep it away? Jackson - Drive? I was not rigid. I raised my children so that they respected all people, and also that metessem never in trouble, being arrested or use drugs. And they were talented kids, so of course I put them in show business.

EPOCA - Somehow, you put their careers above happiness? Jackson - No, no. In the history of their career, they began playing in talent shows in the neighborhood and the suburbs of Los Angeles. Then the shows were getting bigger and they ended up playing stadiums and amphitheaters in the U.S.. Then it grew and they had to grow up and deal with the business at the same time.

EPOCA-How is your relationship with your grandchildren?  Jackson - It's wonderful. Michael's children love me and the media tries to put us against each other with gossip. We call it "divide and conquer", we know that things are well. My grandchildren visited me and I always visit. My wife and I love having them around, because I see that Michael was with them. And Michael used to talk a lot about me and they enjoy it.

EPOCA - How they reacted to know the book you wrote? Jackson - They do not know about the book, not yet.

EPOCA - Someday you want to tell them about it?
Jackson - no, I do not have to tell them. These guys are so smart that they will read this entire book in just one hour. They read too fast.

EPOCA - In this respect they are like Michael? Jackson - Basically, yes. But the brightest, the most like Michael's Blanket in the artistic aspect. Blanket is the most pulled the next "King of Pop" Michael.

EPOCA-[b]As they are more like Michael? [/b]Jackson - Those kids are very smart. You understand their personalities by how they should talk to Michael when he was alive. Blanket, for example, watching television once a week for the weekend maybe for an hour. In the rest of the time they were studying or hanging out with dad for fun. He created them so that they have the same personality he had.

EPOCA - You already said he would form a band with them, as the Jackson Five. Jackson - If they want to start a band and need help, I can help them, but I would never force them to nothing. They can do whatever you want, play the wrong music they want.

EPOCA - Do you believe that the musical heritage, cultural and financial Michael is well managed? Jackson - not because Michael said he would be killed because of his music catalog. This is not right to manage, this is wrong. He owned half the songs of Elvis at the time, as well as of most Beatles songs, and many country music catalogs as well.

EPOCA - How do you expect Michael will be remembered in the future? Jackson - Singing, dancing, helping people. Michael has helped people all the time. I remember him meeting people who had no money to go to hospital, and Michael always helped them, paying whatever. He was the kind of people. He spent a lot of money helping the poor and sick.

EPOCA - Your family is very religious. Where do you believe that Michael is now? He's looking at us? Jackson - I do not know about that part of looking for us because we have not seen much. I believe what I see. But Michael was a good person and I hope the media and people remember him that way, as he was. Take this opportunity to thank the fans because I am pursuing justice, nothing more. Do not want to make too much money on his death or anything like that. I want justice, and justice is not easy to get to someone like Michael, because he was the biggest star on earth. But the media does not want that to happen.

EPOCA - You will also open next year in the Jackson Family Foundation. What sort of projects she promote? Jackson - All types of major projects around the world, like helping the poor and distribution of scholarships, including Brazil, where we put people in charge to ride it and publicize it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal