navibl

Re: TS's identity and... Sony
November 25, 2010, 11:18:29 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
TS could tell us that he is "anybody" still will be our decision to believe it or not  ;)

I am Beyoncé  :)

Dear Ms Knowles....OH wait I just assumed you were THAT Beyonce'  is there another one.???  hehehe....anyway I agree with your point!!  We either believe what  TS is saying or we don't.  It is really black and white, no gray areas!  Would knowing the exact identity of TS change the message that Michael is alive and what Michael's mission is!  Maybe that is what people are really struggling with here!!  Maybe looking for an out.  And if proven TS is someone the general population doesn't like, then everything would be thrown out.

I think many have become tired and discouraged and are looking for a reason to say ..."uhh hu I knew it"  Even if TS told us who they are, what if it is someone NO one has ever heard of would that become a focused argument?  Michael said he had many close relationships that the general public knew nothing of .  He can have close personal relationships that have this very same information, especially of this information is coming from Michael through them.

I would suspect NO ONE believes Michael sees what takes place here, because if so I would hate to think the conclusions that this poor man has come to about what he is seeing here.  And that my friends is not a complete impossibility .  What would any of you do if you knew with out a shadow of a doubt that Michael was sitting at a computer reading everything posted here???

Would the attitude in this forum change?  I could bet my Turkey dinner it would  and if that is the case, why not just be here as if it where so.  That way there would be no regrets in the future!  It is up to each individual as to how much of their heart they are willing to put on the line for Michael. You say it is painful to invest so much time and energy in believing what TS has said only to be let down, Is that what you are expecting?  Can anyone possibly conceieve what Michael is going through if you believe he is alive?  I would rather put it all on the line and it not be so,  than put NONE on the line and it be very SO!!!

Love in every sense of the word is unconditional...other wise it is not really LOVE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 11:32:50 AM
How on Earth can people put so much hope on someone's words and then blame the person for being disappointed...

YOU are the only one to disappoint yourself by EXPECTING things that might never come, understanding things that maybe have different meanings, believing in side stories with the hope they lead you to Michael too... But you have to consider that all those stories and theories, are stories and theories.
We don't know who TS is, and honestly i really don't wanna know ! But please just stop jumping from black to white, because in the end NOBODY knows who this member is, where he has his info from and why he is releasing them in the very end.

You are free to trust whatever you want, but just keep in mind that if you get fooled, you're the only one who allowed that...

I honestly hope from all the people who got themselves into that, that TS is a good person, but i just think there are more important issues to put our energy on concerning the world we're living...I don't think Michael ever said in TII or anywhere else : please, find who TS is.

Just stop looking for Michael and start looking for what he wants you to find in YOURSELF

(Sorry, i'm in a bad mood and just pissed off with all this BS, it's time wasting...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trublu

November 25, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
I agree with you WYHS 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 25, 2010, 12:03:08 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Puff I hear what you're saying but wasn't TS connected to TMZ and/or Sony a long time ago, certainly the predictions indicated that.  And if so why is it lately the Eliza thing is casting that connection in a suspicious light?  As soon as that happened a few people either took that as confirmation of their beliefs or changed their minds completely and decided this was a cover-up of a murder. Some made that change almost instantly.  Yet he had suggested other things that didn't happen. I think something else is going on here and I think it's a deliberate stirring of the pot because we're being tested.

This is exactly my gut feeling.

Puff, you have never been so active on the forum as you have been the last few days. You are more passionate about this topic then you have been about any other previous in the history of your involvement in the hoax. This is my observation.

I am super suspicious about this whole... thing that is going on with these "new" Sony murder theories and repeated unsuccessful attempts to debunk TS. I'm all for counter theories and reflection, and looking at old information from new angles but this is setting off all sorts of red flags in my mind. Something is afoot. In my opinion, there seems to be an ulterior motive here.

For MJJC it was Breaking News and the debates over it created a massive rift in the fan community. Outside influences fanned the flames of their fear and confusion and disappointment turning to rage that had no physical outlet causing them to turn on each other.

That was very clearly by design. The voice alterations on BN have a purpose and that is to deceive. The song's release without explanation was meant to confuse. The MJ Estate is aware of the MJJC community and through known and stated Admin connections, they were aware of the unrest that was going on there. Releasing the subsequent "statement" verifying Sony's statement that the vocals are all MJ with no further explanation of the "catch" made it clear... the fan war BN sparked was not to be quashed, it was designed to suffer a long, slow burn.

So for us will the catalyst be New Non-Believers? Our own previous insiders, or what appeared to be insiders, suddenly having a startling change of heart and become prolifically outspoken against TS and adamantly support the new-old-full-of-holes murder theory? Possible. Maybe I'm wrong. All I know is my gut says something is up and I should keep my eyes open here going forward.

Ps. I'm fine with this test if someone wanted to call what's going on here that. I am confident enough in my own judgment over what has transpired to face just about anything on the boards. We are all in this together. We shall not fail and tear each other apart. I believe in my heart, and in what I've witnessed, that we as a community have learned the lessons of the past. Bring on whatever test YOU (who ever fits the shoe out there in internet land) can throw at us. We are stronger then your test and we will beat it because we are the army of love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

November 25, 2010, 12:06:24 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
TS could tell us that he is "anybody" still will be our decision to believe it or not  ;)

I am Beyoncé  :)
You always kill me! :lol:

Uranus, I enjoyed your clear presentation of your concerns. We have discussed this whole who is TS and what if's ad naseum, off and on for 17 months, possibly hundreds of threads, so you'll have to excuse the tired-sounding responses. For me, since I also believed MJ hoaxed his death long before TIAI arrived, I came to him as a close friend of or MJ himself, and read his posts with that in mind as if I was talking to him in person, and everything made perfect sense to me (except the Elvis/Eliza emphasis, but I'm patient) because of that. If I hadn't believed already, then it probably would have frustrated me too. Number 1 for me, has always been MJ's children; they have never appeared sad, and their open, confident participation in the memorial, music awards, Oprah interview, etc. totally convinces me that their Dad is fine and communicating with them regularly. Sounds to me that you possibly believe MJ is alive but just don't trust TS. If MJ is alive then Sony obviously didn't kill him, and the humor TMZ inserts into their MJ topics and "death" scenario is deliberately coming from MJ himself, Sony and AEG--kit and kaboodle. The biggest contribution TS has given is the ARG factor, giving us info on other related news that connects to MJ, and clear impossible mathematical odds of the coididences of the hoax being random, showing MJ planned it years ago and continues involvement to today. The thousands of intricate arranging of hoax details would require much manpower and time on the part of Sony, for what--certainly not money, for there are only a very tiny minority of beLIEves, and both believers or not still continue to buy MJ products regardless. There has been pure LOVE gone into this hoax creation, and there's no way Sony has the love to do this. Feel the love and genius, it's coming from MJ.

At this stage of the game, we should not be so easily shaken. As someone posted recently, it is painful to sit on the fence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 25, 2010, 12:08:31 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "trustno1"
Puff I hear what you're saying but wasn't TS connected to TMZ and/or Sony a long time ago, certainly the predictions indicated that.  And if so why is it lately the Eliza thing is casting that connection in a suspicious light?  As soon as that happened a few people either took that as confirmation of their beliefs or changed their minds completely and decided this was a cover-up of a murder. Some made that change almost instantly.  Yet he had suggested other things that didn't happen. I think something else is going on here and I think it's a deliberate stirring of the pot because we're being tested.

This is exactly my gut feeling.

Puff, you have never been so active on the forum as you have been the last few days. You are more passionate about this topic then you have been about any other previous in the history of your involvement in the hoax. This is my observation.

I am super suspicious about this whole... thing that is going on with these "new" Sony murder theories and repeated unsuccessful attempts to debunk TS. I'm all for counter theories and reflection, and looking at old information from new angles but this is setting off all sorts of red flags in my mind. Something is afoot. In my opinion, there seems to be an ulterior motive here.

For MJJC it was Breaking News and the debates over it created a massive rift in the fan community. Outside influences fanned the flames of their fear and confusion and disappointment turning to rage that had no physical outlet causing them to turn on each other.

That was very clearly by design. The voice alterations on BN have a purpose and that is to deceive. The song's release without explanation was meant to confuse. The MJ Estate is aware of the MJJC community and through known and stated Admin connections, they were aware of the unrest that was going on there. Releasing the subsequent "statement" verifying Sony's statement that the vocals are all MJ with no further explanation of the "catch" made it clear... the fan war BN sparked was not to be quashed, it was designed to suffer a long, slow burn.

So for us will the catalyst be New Non-Believers? Our own previous insiders, or what appeared to be insiders, suddenly having a startling change of heart and become prolifically outspoken against TS and adamantly support the new-old-full-of-holes murder theory? Possible. Maybe I'm wrong. All I know is my gut says something is up and I should keep my eyes open here going forward.

Ps. I'm fine with this test if someone wanted to call what's going on here that. I am confident enough in my own judgment over what has transpired to face just about anything on the boards. We are all in this together. We shall not fail and tear each other apart. I believe in my heart, and in what I've witnessed, that we as a community have learned the lessons of the past. Bring on whatever test YOU (who ever fits the shoe out there in internet land) can throw at us. We are stronger then your test and we will beat it because we are the army of love.

bec, I salute you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 25, 2010, 12:14:33 PM
We stand strong Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 25, 2010, 12:21:46 PM
Ps. I'm fine with this test if someone wanted to call what's going on here that. I am confident enough in my own judgment over what has transpired to face just about anything on the boards. We are all in this together. We shall not fail and tear each other apart. I believe in my heart, and in what I've witnessed, that we as a community have learned the lessons of the past. Bring on whatever test YOU (who ever fits the shoe out there in internet land) can throw at us. We are stronger then your test and we will beat it because we are the army of love

Very well said Ms Bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 12:22:25 PM
Hallelujah! ;) Beautifully put bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

~Souza~

November 25, 2010, 12:28:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"
We stand strong Souza.

Solid as a rock! This discussion is going in circles and I am tired of repeating myself. If people will believe TS is a fraud without having solid arguments to back up their claims, that's fine by me. "I have faith the truth will prevail" and I have a hell of a lot patience left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 01:36:47 PM
I believe things happen for a reason and this morning I was reading the book "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen.  With all the seeds of doubt being planted, suspicions arising etc. I felt compelled to share a few thoughts, from the book, with you.

To live continually in thoughts of ill will, cynicism, suspicion, and envy is to be confined to a self-made prison.

Think positive thoughts.  
Look for the good in others.  
Dwell in thoughts of peace.

To say that we are soldiers in the Army of LOVE will take a lot more than just saying it.  We have to LIVE it.  It starts in our minds... With our thoughts.

I truly love you guys and want the best for all of us.  I know we can make a major impact on this world but as someone we know said, we have to start by looking in the mirror.

Let's do what we can to start there.

Thank you Uranus, and to all discussing on this thread, for sharing your thoughts.  Much appreciated!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 01:59:05 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think people are not getting the point. First of all it's very convenient we have a 'new' member backing up the Sony killed MJ murder theory, but that aside...

It is not the point that people on here only follow TS and would stop believing if he turned out to be fooling with hoaxers. We all came here before TS and I already was 100% sure Mike wasn't dead before I ever heard of STUDY or TS. TS is only confirming our beliefs and presenting us pieces of the puzzle. Many all of a sudden are starting to question TS and his intentions, while they have nothing to back it up but Sony. That in my opinion is not thinking for yourself, that is typical fan behaviour: Sony is bad because MJ said so...

Is Sony really bad? Maybe, maybe Mike IS out thinking them.  have posted a theory about Sony being in the hoax yet being screwed by Mike a long time ago. That is option one. But maybe the whole 'Sony sucks' is a hoax within a hoax. Mike definitely had a problem with Motolla, but who says he REALLY had a problem with Sony as well? We don't know that. All we know is that Sony is in, wheter voluntarily or not. My bet is that Sony is not stupid and therefore is working with Mike on this. Many people seem to have forgotten that MJ signed a new contract with Sony before June 25 and released at least 4 more box sets etc. via Sony, while he only had to give them one. Why would he do that? And besides that, Mike OWNS half of Sony/ATV, and who says he doesn't own it all by now?

TS gave valuable information and has proven himself legit many times. I think that the problem is from the people that are now doubting, is that they found out THEY were following TS like sheep and put all their faith in his posts. Apparently they never really understood the posts and can't see the big picture and that is where the confusion comes from. What is unfair is that they are now telling people on this forum that they did the same. I can tell you I didn't and I will never belive Mike died on June 25th, not even if TS turned out to be a fraud.

But let´s talk about that. For those claiming that Sony killed MJ and TS is a fraud, I would like to see you post a coherent theorythat backs up your claims. That means debunking TS´ posts, proving Sony killed MJ and eventually debunking the complete hoax and all hilarious actors like Murray. And of course all hints Mike left before June 25, starting from around 1988.

You are all telling us we are sheep and emotional and not thinking for ourselves, well give us something to think about then. I am very curious about how that story could be. All you are doing now is accusing people and starting a forum war based on Mo´s false assumption that the probate lawyer and TS gave us false information. Are we going to follow Mo who clearly is confused about the hoax and freaking out because she lost sight of the complete picture? Or are we recapping and thinking for ourselves and how we ended up here in the first place?

Who is really testing who here and who is really failing? Stay true to yourself and keep using your head and you will be fine. And if you decided for yourself that Mike was murdered that is fine, but stop convincing others based on assumptions, but provide us with your proof.
Very well put Souza  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 02:06:12 PM
"Eat the fish and throw away the bone" is what my grandmother use to say.  For me, I think for myself and respect the wisdom of others -- there is much insight here and I appreciate the indivduality.  When I'm on a thread, I actually read everyone's posts and give thought to all of it.     I take what I think is useful from a variety of sources (members including TS, other forums and blogs), and I discard what isn't palatable for me or I ignore what I'm not interested in at the moment.  At times TS is relevant to me and at other times TS is not.   I don't necessarily discount someone because there's something I don't agree with.  Sometimes I agree with certain things a person says, other things I disagree with because I think for myself.  Yet, a person isn't all bad because I don't agree with them or they view something incorrectly and err.  I can make a distinction between someone who is rotten to their core vs. someone who makes a mistake. No one is right 100% of the time.   Even Michael has made mistakes in his lifetime.  And to question someone, like TS, I see nothing wrong with.

Ultimately,  it is Michael's speeches, interviews and lyrics that brought me to the hoax and the "facts" in his death were not adding up to me.  That said, it is TS who brought me to this particular forum almost a year ago.   This is not the only forum or blog I follow.  Ultimately, I have to think through the facts myself and take breaks from all these sources to put the facts together that make sense to me.  No one tells me what to do.   I am confident that almost everyone here feels the same.  I don't think we'd even be talking about a hoax if we weren't independent thinkers.  After all, who's around us in our everyday lives or in the media agreeing with us?  Not many.  If someone is looking for "sheeple",  they better look elsewhere.

When I joined on 12/22/09, I read the following TS thread (see below)  and I wrote on that day that I appreciated the post and decided to join this forum because of it eventhough I'd been reading here before I joined.   Since then, I don't follow everything TS says.  I have not followed the Elvis/Eliza story until this blew up the other day so then I played catch-up.  I still do not understand all that and I don't think I care at the moment. I agree with some of the numerology because of what we see from Michael especially on his clothes. 777 has to mean somethng to him! I know how well read Michael is -- just listen to his interview with Jesse Jackson for one. We know he paid attention to world events and he was part of an elite inner circle. I knew about NWO and such long before MJ and I do believe it exists. How much  is it related to MJ... who knows but MJ...    I've paid attention to what Back has to say as well as Blackjack.  BJ creates much discussion and thought and that works for me. Hell, for all we know, BJ, Back and TS could be the same person or operating from the same camp. Overall, the members here are thoughtful who I respect immensely and many heads can be better than one. Even so, we must come to our final conclusions ourselves.

I do not quite know what to make of the public spat between Mo and Souza. My mind first goes to this being a test because it seems to have come out of the blue -- that's my first instinct about this.  My second is that division among the leaders of this forum can cause its destruction. I remember what happened to the first forum and I'm watching this.   It's interesting to me that we've gone from troll to troll to troll as well as public outcrys from Riley, Will.i.am, Randy etc. and now this. I don't believe in coincidences of this sort so I am watching.  Period.   I'll likely not talk much more on this forum and just watch for now.

None of us, at this point, are sure why Michael faked his death.  I do not believe he was murdered or is dead. (I just watch DD on LKL if I ever get that feeling and I remember what a member here, who was at the burial -- and private funeral, said about DD at the burial.)  I believe MJ needed to protect his legacy, which include his children at home and all over the world.  I believe he has a mission to fulfill ordained by God.   I think I hear him say he did not trust Mottola OR Sony.  Sony screwed him over. Yet in the Killer Thriller interview, MJ does say  he owns half of Sony. Did he mean the catalog or Sony proper? I am suspicious of Sony more than I am of AEG (they could be one in the same for all we know)  but,  I'm not taking anything for granted and not all facts are clear to me at this time.

I have my own theories too.  I've mentioned them but they don't generate much discussion on this forum.  I might be saying something that exposes too much too soon.. In any case, I'm working on where all the facts and twists lead me and I do that with my own very sane and sound mind.

Report this postReply with quoteTIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
by TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 am

TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Note: TIAI Revealed has 9 parts, and may take a couple of hours to read. If that seems like too much, then please read at least this part 1 (Who Is Behind TIAI?) before deciding whether to read the rest. To read the other 8 parts, click here: {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}

TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
TIAI Revealed, Part 2: Outline of Redirections
TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 - R7)
TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance (R8 - R12)
TIAI Revealed, Part 5: Solving the Clues (R13 - R19)
TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)
TIAI Revealed, Part 7: NWO Powers Control the Mass Media (R29 - R42)
TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near (R43 - R48)
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI

Although many have taken You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (TIAI) seriously—and thought that either Michael Jackson himself or someone from the MJ camp is behind the TIAI redirects—yet many others have assumed that TIAI is merely someone playing with the feelings of MJ fans. And some have even attempted to dismiss TIAI by identifying a specific person or website that is operating TIAI.

Many of these web pages and hoax forums have a lot of good information on them. However, the truth is that ever since the TIAI redirections began: no statement has been made by TIAI on any website of any kind—except of course the redirections are statements; and also one short reveal date announcement was made on 12-15-09 {http://www.youtube.com/user/TIAIrevealed}.

Prior to the start of TIAI, however, I did post about half a dozen threads on MJHD; no doubt those who read my threads will remember them. In my first few posts, the information presented had amazed some of the most advanced hoax investigators—and even had some questioning whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ. At the time, I was going by the screen name S.T.U.D.Y. Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear” (does this sound familiar?).

For those who may still question the validity of TIAI, let me point out several things which should show clearly that I’m not a fake (also, anyone who reads all 9 parts should be very certain that I am not faking it).

First, I am the one who brought out the 9 parallels between the Joey Skaggs “Final Curtain” hoax, and the MJ “Final Curtain Call” hoax {http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/this-is-it-f9/thisisalsiitcom-t89.htm}. I am also the one who revealed the 1998 MJ autograph codes, and predicted the 9-9-09 connections to “This Is It” a couple days before 9-9-09; and indeed that prediction came true {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}.

I also predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, I said it would be a graveyard scene, like original Thriller (see TIAI Revealed, Part 6). This came true, with the graveyard and spider “resurrection” scene during Thriller 2.

Another prediction of mine was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax. And although the hoax was not revealed as blatantly as some of us were expecting, yet anyone who was paying attention did see the hoax revealed in the movie (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ statement after the credits; etc). Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version. For more details on this rated “R” prediction, etc: see TIAI Revealed, Part 6.

If anyone questions whether I actually stated these things before the fact, and not after, you might be able to find them on Google cache. And anyone reading this now, who remembers these things, please post a comment: verifying that your memory fits with what I am saying.

At the movie premier, Jermaine said: “this is really not it, there is going to be much, much, more …” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2yIV-LaPI} There was also talk around that time of something more, relating to “This Is It”, coming out in December 2009—do you remember that? Well guess what, it is now December! And was it just a coincidence that I (S.T.U.D.Y.) am the same one who ended up with TIAI.com??

One of the first TIAI redirects was the movie trailer for “2012”; this was more than a week before the full movie was made public. Then when it was released, the public could see that the main character’s name was “Jackson”—and that he was on a mission to save the world; and they thought that he had died, but then found he was still alive; and many other parallels, that were not found in the trailer. Was it a coincidence that I redirected to the “2012” trailer, several days before the MJ parallels were known to the public?

There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them. And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right. Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true. So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Speculation About the Purpose of TIAI

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions. But many hoax believers have not taken TIAI seriously, based primarily or entirely on assumption—not on any solid evidence. Good investigators do not dismiss any avenue of investigation, unless there is very solid evidence that it’s not valid. Actually, TIAI is the farthest from goofing around as you can possibly get; anyone who reads all 9 parts will know this for certain, without a trace of doubt.

If anyone continues to oppose TIAI, without reading these 9 parts: please remind them that MJ said “prejudice is ignorance”; and this includes more than just racial prejudice. Pre-jud-ice means to be pre-judge-ish, to judge prematurely. If someone has read all 9 parts, and still wants to oppose TIAI, that is fine; but if anyone makes objections blindly in the dark, they are prejudice. Albert Einstein said: “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

During the course of the redirections, a common reason given for not accepting TIAI, was that there was no new information—so apparently TIAI was getting information from hoax forums, instead of the other way around. Even if that were true (and it’s not), it wouldn’t necessarily prove that TIAI is fake; the fact is that thousands are watching TIAI, few of which are advanced hoax investigators who already know all these things—and in fact some watching aren’t even hoax believers (yet).

Another point is that even if advanced hoax investigators already know each piece in the puzzle (each redirection): this does not mean that they have already put all the puzzle pieces together, and already see the bigger picture—in fact, if they did already see the bigger picture, then why haven’t they posted it already? Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts here will see that TIAI presents a big picture which nobody else has fully brought out before now.

Finally, it is not even true that TIAI never pointed to anything new. Some examples are the Year Zero ARG (true, ARG’s had been discussed before this, but not this specific one and its relationship to the whole hoax, etc); the Art Is Resistance poster (MJ AIR); Performance Art; the JFK connection, and the George magazine title; the Titanic; and the Ark of the Covenant; etc.

A similar idea was that TIAI was merely mocking statements made on the hoax forums—such as CeeLovesMJ said “I’m going to ‘ease on down the road’”; then shortly after that, TIAI redirected to the Yellow Brick Road {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/this-is-also-it-t3233-325.htm}. The simple fact is, as you can see the date on the forum thread, it was 11-16-09; and the redirect to the Yellow Brick Road & Emerald City had already been planned to display on 11-17-09 for several reasons, including the fact that this day was a one-time special 70th anniversary showing of the Wizard of Oz {http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Premiere/WizardofOz_Encore.aspx}.

Especially during the redirections about JFK and conspiracies: some were saying that TIAI is merely trying to create fear, and control people through fear. This in spite of the fact that an earlier redirect said “It’s All For LOVE”; and another redirect was included after the JFK ones, saying “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” The purpose of TIAI is not to create fear; rather, it is to create awareness and awakening and hope, which can lead to more safety and less fear.

Forum Discussions About TIAI Revealed

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return? You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer. Also, TIAI is now going to be heavily discussed in all of the hoax forums and beyond; so if you read everything, then you will be able to join the discussions with a good understanding of the information being discussed.

For the most part, I will not be involved personally in the discussions; but I will occasionally answer objections to what I am revealing now. However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

For those who are interested, please feel free to post your comments on these TIAI Revealed threads. However, please be careful to stay on topic; there will be thousands of people or more, reading these posts. Since there is already a lot to read, we don’t want them to spend even more time reading through things that are not related. Also, try to keep your discussion under the most relevant thread in the 9 parts (for example: discuss 911 in part 4, which had a specific redirect about 911—rather than part 7, which just briefly mentioned 911 along with several other conspiracies).Last edited by TS on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 02:24:29 PM
I agree totally with the previous few posts, common sense has to prevail here.  As Souza pointed out, even if TS didn't turn out to be genuine, who would really abandon all they knew to be true before he arrived on the scene?  I certainly wouldn't.  And she makes a very valid point about us not knowing exactly how much of Sony Michael actually owns. It's nice to see so many of us are still on track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 25, 2010, 03:14:20 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Thank you for posting this...and for being so thorough in your research and explanation. I enjoyed reading what you have to say.

I also believe that while TS's identity isn't important to what we think about Michael, it is important to the hoax itself and who is behind it. Who is behind it...Sony? Michael? AEG? Fans/non-fans? TMZ? Hmmm.....

I wonder if you believe that if TS is someone from Sony, are they doing this to profit only from Michael's name or to help him?

I disliked Sony very much when I first joined this hoax January of this year. I was conflicted as to whether to support Sony backed projects or not. My final decision is not based on TS but based on who I believe is profiting. Yes, clearly Sony is profiting. But so is Michael and so is Michael's Estate (which mean his children and mother). And if the Estate if profiting, then so are charities that the 20% is supposed to go to. And, bottom line, those are the ones that I am looking to support (Michael, his children, and the charities).

Then there is the Huffington Post. This name keeps popping up...

I might take some backlash from some but I don't follow TS much. Yes. he comes up with some incredible, jaw dropping information. Yes, he seems to have information before it's made public. Does that mean we need to believe him just because of that? Some would say yes. To me, what are his motives...that has not been made clear enough in my mind. Hopefully in time this will be known but I won't lose sleep if that never comes. Honestly, Serenity Dreams and many others have posted information that has been as insightful and inspiring as TS. That is just my humble opinion.

I guess it's okay that people believe in him/her but too many people put their faith in one person and when that person can't hold up to the expectations the individual puts on them it creates disappointment and confusion. I've also seen some become a little lethargic while waiting to be spoon-fed the next piece of information from TS. It's almost like a pauper and a king. On one hand you are used to finding your own way, searching for the next meal. On the other hand you are used to having others fetch your meal for you and you forget how to fight on your own. Sometimes it's not all good to be the king.

I haven't been bothered by TS - whether they reveal their identity or not, whether they are who they say they are, whether their information is 100% accurate. And that is because I base my belief on the whole, not on the part. I continue to put all of the pieces side by side (that I believe are valid) and form my opinion based on that, not on what one mysterious person with exceptional writing skills put in writing.

Have a blessed day everyone. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts Uranus.

P.S. - Gema....I couldn't agree more. If I wanted to follow the Elvis hoax I would have joined an Elvis hoax forum. Good luck to Eliza though...
Amen brother/sister!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions