mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Michael Kiss saw MJ at TII rehersals!!!
November 27, 2010, 09:21:23 PM
It probably was to give them all a final performance, all together 8-) , as he will not be needing their impersonating him any more. It is kind of MJ's "tip of the hat" to them.  It is a magical, beautiful idea, full of love.  :D There ARE doubles. They ARE in TII. They don't even look like each other! I believe these were his doubles at different periods in his career, or for different projects. That way, they don't have to look exactly alike ;) . Look closer.[/quote]

Hmmmm.....This does seem very plausible, It's Her...kind of like Michael "paying Tribute" to all of those who have been "decoys" for him in the past... you never "know" with Michael ;) ...something to think about. Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 10:56:35 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "lilith"
Quote from: "nWo"
Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.
No! You are not the only one.
It probably was to give them all a final performance, all together 8-) , as he will not be needing their impersonating him any more. It is kind of MJ's "tip of the hat" to them.  It is a magical, beautiful idea, full of love.  :D There ARE doubles. They ARE in TII. They don't even look like each other! I believe these were his doubles at different periods in his career, or for different projects. That way, they don't have to look exactly alike ;) . Look closer.

Its her
this makes sense, good tribute...could be  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 30, 2010, 04:59:35 PM
Quote from: "miriam34"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "lilith"
Quote from: "nWo"
Am I the only one who doesn't believe in the Doubles Theroy? All I am saying is that to me, it was MJ in the movie. What did he have to prove by putting doubles in the movie? There were confirmed doubles for long shots that were going to be there during the live performances but all performers do that, it isn't new.
No! You are not the only one.
It probably was to give them all a final performance, all together 8-) , as he will not be needing their impersonating him any more. It is kind of MJ's "tip of the hat" to them.  It is a magical, beautiful idea, full of love.  :D There ARE doubles. They ARE in TII. They don't even look like each other! I believe these were his doubles at different periods in his career, or for different projects. That way, they don't have to look exactly alike ;) . Look closer.

Its her
this makes sense, good tribute...could be  :D

Totally agree!And the guy resembles Michael a lot!Much more that many other doubles ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions