Puff

Re: Is TS now the enemy?
November 24, 2010, 02:54:56 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Tarja"
Are you sure TS told the Jacksons to post some twitt? Do you believe his word just because? What if the Jacksons posted that twitt and TS claims it's because he told them to do so? Who regards this possibility?

Or a second possibility: If one of the Jacksons' twitts contains a word that we use: believe, revealed, truth, ect. this would mean that TS told them to write that word in order to  see TS is legit? Sorry but those words are overused in any language.

TS never claimed he told the Jacksons to post anything. Please get the story straight and don't twist words. I understand that you're frustrated but twisting of the facts is not helpful on or for either side.

Please refer to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to review a series of events that provide legitimacy to TS. This is just one example that I can find quickly.

Well, that tweet is not on the main page anymore... Marlon tweeted a lot of non-sense tweets, and if it is a proof why don't they delete tweets again to let it reappears...?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 24, 2010, 03:04:50 AM
Because it served it's purpose apparently. It was left up, noticed, I posted about it, we discussed it for a week and then Marlon posted a bunch of nonsense, knocked off the page, and he hasn't posted any activity since.

Why?

Why'd he take over the page with a big to-do, with a flurry of posts and deletes to post a bunch of new activity AND keep the post on the page... then wait until it's noticed by hoaxers, leave it for a week, then post a bunch of retweets to knock it into oblivion and then abandon it again.

I have no idea. Seems purposeful. The deletion of exactly the same amount of tweets as added to keep the post at bottom is super coincidental if that's what it is. The timing of leaving it like that for months until it's noticed, and then only left for a few days is another giant coincidence then too. Not saying that's not possible, just saying it's not likely.

I'm still left with a lot of "why?'s" myself Tarja. Maybe we will find out the answers some day, maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 24, 2010, 03:10:22 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Are you sure TS told the Jacksons to post some twitt? Do you believe his word just because? What if the Jacksons posted that twitt and TS claims it's because he told them to do so? Who regards this possibility?

Or a second possibility: If one of the Jacksons' twitts contains a word that we use: believe, revealed, truth, ect. this would mean that TS told them to write that word in order to  see TS is legit? Sorry but those words are overused in any language.

TS never claimed he told the Jacksons to post anything. Please get the story straight and don't twist words. I understand that you're frustrated but twisting of the facts is not helpful on or for either side.

Please refer to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to review a series of events that provide legitimacy to TS. This is just one example that I can find quickly.

Well, that tweet is not on the main page anymore... Marlon tweeted a lot of non-sense tweets, and if it is a proof why don't they delete tweets again to let it reappears...?

I don't know. Maybe because it did it's job and the point is to be cryptic. Maybe to make it more complicated and obscure like everything else. Fleeting, elusive proof is all we get in this hoax. It's a think for yourself hoax, not a follow the rules hoax.

Again, if TS gave solid, undeniable proof, the hoax would be over.

So the answer to why is exactly that: because the hoax isn't over yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 24, 2010, 06:37:06 AM
None of us know who any of us really are here so ANY of us could be the enemy, that's why I don't put all my faith in one person's beliefs no matter what their standing. They don't call me trustno1 for nothing!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 24, 2010, 10:11:54 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
None of us know who any of us really are here so ANY of us could be the enemy, that's why I don't put all my faith in one person's beliefs no matter what their standing. They don't call me trustno1 for nothing!! ;)

:lol: Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Puff

November 24, 2010, 10:22:20 AM

I don't know. Maybe because it did it's job and the point is to be cryptic. Maybe to make it more complicated and obscure like everything else. Fleeting, elusive proof is all we get in this hoax. It's a think for yourself hoax, not a follow the rules hoax.

Oh, so now all of a sudden TS did not give solid, undeniable proof..?  I think it's time people start making up their mind, because you are contradicting yourself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 10:30:02 AM

Oh, so now all of a sudden TS did not give solid, undeniable proof..?  I think it's time people start making up their mind, because you are contradicting yourself...

Puff, why are you picking apart everyone's words? I'm sorry but it comes across as very rude. What was meant was: (FOR EXAMPLE) if TS revealed his or her identity and turned out to be Michael himself (again, FOR EXAMPLE), that certainly would prove things but would clearly defeat the purpose of it all. For me, TS gave solid evidence that CONFIRMED the beliefs I alread had. TS did not make me believe in the hoax.  TS is apart of the hoax, but TS is not THE hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

November 24, 2010, 11:28:32 AM

TS gave complicated, obscure proof but nothing you can hold up to an average person on the street and blurt out in a single sentence sound byte to say: "I have PROOF MJ is alive!!" and that's a curiosity we have been mulling over for a year. I've also said pretty much exactly that many times before. The proof isn't neatly prepackaged and single serving portioned for ease of delivery and consumption... at all. In my opinion, that's the point. If that kind of proof was provided, it would cause the hoax to be over because belief would become undeniable and the chain reaction would break the whole thing wide open. It's obviously not that time yet. I say obviously because we are still here debating this very subject.

Puff, you don't have to believe but you're trying to debate me into a corner and it won't work.

I believe TS is MJ. TS has influence over the family, Sony, TMZ, AND the Estate. What other person or entity has influence, or could have influence in all of these areas? It makes logical sense that TS is MJ... or "MJ", as in speaking (posting) directly for him.

TS has already addressed these points, and debated them himself, and there are no holes in the argument. You couldn't debunk it, no one could. No one has to date. I'm open minded, and I'll listen to a good argument, I just haven't seen one surface yet. That doesn't mean one won't, but until then, I believe, in my opinion, that TS is MJ (or equivalent).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

November 24, 2010, 12:00:55 PM
TS gave complicated, obscure proof but nothing you can hold up to an average person on the street and blurt out in a single sentence sound byte to say: "I have PROOF MJ is alive!!" and that's a curiosity we have been mulling over for a year. I've also said pretty much exactly that many times before. The proof isn't neatly prepackaged and single serving portioned for ease of delivery and consumption... at all. In my opinion, that's the point. If that kind of proof was provided, it would cause the hoax to be over because belief would become undeniable and the chain reaction would break the whole thing wide open. It's obviously not that time yet. I say obviously because we are still here debating this very subject.

Puff, you don't have to believe but you're trying to debate me into a corner and it won't work.

I believe TS is MJ. TS has influence over the family, Sony, TMZ, AND the Estate. What other person or entity has influence, or could have influence in all of these areas? It makes logical sense that TS is MJ... or "MJ", as in speaking (posting) directly for him.

TS has already addressed these points, and debated them himself, and there are no holes in the argument. You couldn't debunk it, no one could. No one has to date. I'm open minded, and I'll listen to a good argument, I just haven't seen one surface yet. That doesn't mean one won't, but until then, I believe, in my opinion, that TS is MJ (or equivalent).

I agree with what you're saying bec.  TS has yet to be de-bunked and I really don't think that will happen.  And TS has provided the info on so many "coincidences" to the point where there is no way they can be actual coincidences and are in fact deliberate.  TS has also opened several doors as to possible reasons for the hoax. TS can't just come out and say the purpose of the hoax or how it was done - that is something we have to be willing to think about and look into.  People expect everything to be given to them on a platter with no effort on their part or will blindly listen and agree with whoever shouts the loudest.  TS has been consistent and not all over the place - there is an a definite agenda with the posts and re-directs and as far as I know, TS has never contradicted himself or given false information.

As far as Michael actually being TS, I'm not sure on that one.  I think Michael is in close contact with TS (the equivalent) and checks this site regularly and when he sees something he wants us to focus on, he informs TS.  Or TS knows the hoax and MJ so well that he can re-direct as he sees fit.  But anything is possible in this hoax!  I do find it interesting that TMZ seems to get a lot of their stories from topics we've been discussing on this forum... TS could be like Harvey, an insider, but one who gets the info from MJ more directly, or more often.  

While I have thought Michael has faked his death from the beginning, TS and TIAI is a major component to the hoax and has provided so much more beyond the "obvious" clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 24, 2010, 12:06:10 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Gema"

I think that for the peace of mind of everyone TS must face this controversy and calm down the masses.

I don't think that TS will answer because people say that they think for themselves so they don't need TS' answer on this. Plus something is about to happen on the 14th about this case. If I was TS and that there is no special redirect planned as per the hoax I would redirect to the Bible, some insightful verses will not harm. Well I'm off for today we'll see what tomorrow brings God willing. I love you all guys really. Blessings. And God bless you TS.

I will most likely get slammed for saying this but like Michael I have rhinoserous skin, and I am not ashamed of what I know to be truth.  This very thing with the bible redirects is what is causing dislike for TS.  And I have to say every verse that he/she has posted is not metaphorically inclined.  For example in TIAI revealed Part 7 R40  which speaks of putting on the whole armor of God. That whole piece has no metaphoric reference.  It straight up says what must happen in order to survive what is coming on the earth.  With so many this enlightenment is unpopular because they choose to not believe in anything tangible that has to do with God or Jesus Christ.  Everyone likes to put a religious lable on it to make it distasteful.  And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 24, 2010, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
 And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.
No offence, but how do you KNOW how Michael is? Have you lived with him? meet him personally?

You hate to break the news? So it's already a fact. No, it's just your theory.
This is an OPINION and YOUR opinion. Does this mean you own the truth? No, I'm sorry. You are free to have your opinion and your own view about how Michael MIGHT be, but don't state your opinion as TRUTH, just because because you simply don't know him. I don't know him either, probably no one here does.

No offence, but I couldn't help myself. As long as someone doesn't know him personally, all opinions remain opinions and own theories and visions about how he MIGHT be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 24, 2010, 12:42:42 PM
I will most likely get slammed for saying this but like Michael I have rhinoserous skin, and I am not ashamed of what I know to be truth.  This very thing with the bible redirects is what is causing dislike for TS.  And I have to say every verse that he/she has posted is not metaphorically inclined.  For example in TIAI revealed Part 7 R40  which speaks of putting on the whole armor of God. That whole piece has no metaphoric reference.  It straight up says what must happen in order to survive what is coming on the earth.  With so many this enlightenment is unpopular because they choose to not believe in anything tangible that has to do with God or Jesus Christ.  Everyone likes to put a religious lable on it to make it distasteful.  And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.

Here's the R40 Bible quote you referred to above:

Ephesians 6:12-13 (21st Century King James Version)

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.

So this quote was AFTER the re-directs on conspiracy theories, the TII army pic, etc.  When I had initially saw this re-direct (when it happened), my interpretation was that there are some evil people in positions of power - call them the 1llumin@ti or whoever you want - who are literal devil worshippers (look up Bohemian grove ritual on youtube if you want).  And so by embracing God (goodness and love) we will be able to withstand this evil and even stop it.

Michael believes in God - he's mentioned God and Jesus numerous times - and I think Michael knows the Bible very well and has probably drawn a lot of inspiration from it.  So to me, the re-directs to Bible quotes fit in with the whole hoax being an actual hoax by Michael.  Non-religious people may not like the Bible references but in order to try and understand all the parts of the hoax, it should be understood where Michael is coming from and what he's trying to tell us.  Michael's actions throughout his life have shown a strong connection with God and love - his charitable donations, his love of children, his genuine concern for his fellow man and for the Earth we live on.  I don't understand why some would be turned off TIAI by the Bible quotes - to me, it fits right in perfectly because this is Michael's hoax and he will draw attention to what he feels is important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 24, 2010, 12:46:16 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
 And I hate to break the news but this is who TS is and who Michael is ...Believers in Jesus Christ and his never ending, never failing word, plain and simple and very direct and yes with no disrespect to those who don't believe. That is why God gave us choice! To believe or not to believe.
No offence, but how do you KNOW how Michael is? Have you lived with him? meet him personally?

You hate to break the news? So it's already a fact. No, it's just your theory.
This is an OPINION and YOUR opinion. Does this mean you own the truth? No, I'm sorry. You are free to have your opinion and your own view about how Michael MIGHT be, but don't state your opinion as TRUTH, just because because you simply don't know him. I don't know him either, probably no one here does.

No offence, but I couldn't help myself. As long as someone doesn't know him personally, all opinions remain opinions and own theories and visions about how he MIGHT be.

A better approach would have been for you to ask me how I knew these things.  You READ and decide for yourself if Michael is telling the truth.  It came from his own mouth.

Call Seth Riggs and ask him how he knows the TRUTH...I will give you the number if you like, or you're intelligent I am sure, you find it for yourself..  If you want to deal with facts and truth, READ, then call these people opinionated . Many of them know Michael personally.  I would suggest doing my homework before attacking someone that most likely knows what they are talking about,  BEFORE making unwarranted statements about something you know NOTHING about.  And how do you know "WHO" I know?  I am not obligated give such information.   No offence I couldn't help myself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 12:50:19 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Here's the R40 Bible quote you referred to above:

Ephesians 6:12-13 (21st Century King James Version)

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.

So this quote was AFTER the re-directs on conspiracy theories, the TII army pic, etc.  When I had initially saw this re-direct (when it happened), my interpretation was that there are some evil people in positions of power - call them the 1llumin@ti or whoever you want - who are literal devil worshippers (look up Bohemian grove ritual on youtube if you want).  And so by embracing God (goodness and love) we will be able to withstand this evil and even stop it.

Michael believes in God - he's mentioned God and Jesus numerous times - and I think Michael knows the Bible very well and has probably drawn a lot of inspiration from it.  So to me, the re-directs to Bible quotes fit in with the whole hoax being an actual hoax by Michael.  Non-religious people may not like the Bible references but in order to try and understand all the parts of the hoax, it should be understood where Michael is coming from and what he's trying to tell us.  Michael's actions throughout his life have shown a strong connection with God and love - his charitable donations, his love of children, his genuine concern for his fellow man and for the Earth we live on.  I don't understand why some would be turned off TIAI by the Bible quotes - to me, it fits right in perfectly because this is Michael's hoax and he will draw attention to what he feels is important.

I agree. If this were made to look like a hoax by someone other than Michael, why focus on God and Love? If he was murdered, then those who murdered him surely wouldn't want to continue spreading the message that he was murdered for.

Whether we all believe in the bible or not doesn't matter. It is still clearly apart of this and I think it has good lessons in it even for those who don't hold it as truth. There is truth to be found in the principles presented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Tarja

November 24, 2010, 12:59:55 PM
navibl  you seem like a prophet already or you have the wrong image of yourself being one because otherwise I don't know. You know "facts" about Michael and what he thinks as you would have lived with him. I am shocked at the news, pardon... facts, you have put here! well, thank you  :lol:

That's what I call  being numbed by religion and Bible. Looks what happens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal