Is TS now the enemy?
November 23, 2010, 03:07:33 PM
It seems like some here dislike TS all of a sudden. I have been focusing on other parts of the hoax more closely ( TMZ and other threads). I have been following the redircts and reactions, just not as closely.

So I'm having a hard time trying to following were all these ill-feeling about TS are coming from. Can some explain this to me or maybe I'm just misunderstanding this situation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: Is TS now the enemy?
November 23, 2010, 03:13:59 PM
The only enemy I´ve ever known is the tax man.

I also wonder why the twist regarding TS. As I see it, some people are questioning who TS is and his/ her intentions and why keeps redirecting with "clues".

I sense a fear for the "unkown". People would like to know who is behind TS/TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

loyalfan

November 23, 2010, 03:15:54 PM
well when someone can make head or tail of this........please let me know..i will be resting in my straightjacket.xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 23, 2010, 03:23:27 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

I also wonder why the twist regarding TS. As I see it, some people are questioning who TS is and his/ her intentions and why keeps redirecting with "clues".

I sense a fear for the "unkown". People would like to know who is behind TS/TIAI.

I don't get the twist either and I would like to see some real argumented post as to why TS would have bad intentions, instead of just assumptions. Maybe this hoax is lasting too long for some and they rather think he's dead now. I really don't know, to me it gets more exciting every day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 03:26:16 PM
I don't know what's going on but the song below fits perfectly with the theme of this board at this point.  :lol:

[youtube:2r8bgfyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxgQb3NEY04[/youtube:2r8bgfyg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 23, 2010, 03:29:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I don't get the twist either and I would like to see some real argumented post as to why TS would have bad intentions, instead of just assumptions. Maybe this hoax is lasting too long for some and they rather think he's dead now. I really don't know, to me it gets more exciting every day.

I feel you. Its been awhile, and it can be draining at times. Waiting for things to happen, trying to figure stuff can be tough. I hope some people here can take a break for a few days, and just get away from this if it gets overwhelming.

I'm with you, it is very exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 03:32:29 PM

I don't get the twist either and I would like to see some real argumented post as to why TS would have bad intentions, instead of just assumptions. Maybe this hoax is lasting too long for some and they rather think he's dead now. I really don't know, to me it gets more excited every day.

We all know that TS´s credibility was on the line as soon as the Elvis threads and campaigns started.

Also, TS has proven to know events in advance. Events related to news reported in TMZ or the MJJ signature and business.

TS started posting after the TIAI announcement on the huffington post and the HP and TMZ seems to be cooperating with each other.

People have doubts still and think that MJ could have been murdered by Sony, so any conection TS-Sony makes the situation uneasy.

I still don´t understand why the scenario of MJ being murdered by propofol because he was a drug addict and an evil doctor inyected him with it sounds more plausible and less fantastic than MJ being safe and sound and moving his carrer in to another level hoaxing the world.

I think that for the peace of mind of everyone TS must face this controversy and calm down the masses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

November 23, 2010, 03:39:58 PM
If they don't have specific reasons or proofs why would we take them seriously, whoever 'they' are?

There is just no way TS is steering us wrong, he's the anchor for the hoax boat in all the sea of shifting truths/lies of TMZ, family, etc. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't know if we were up or down. JMO

Also, this fear people have, is I think fear of being hurt. People avoid pain, I know I do. I sure don't want to feel that pain I felt those first few weeks when I truly believed he'd gone. And then occasionally when I doubted I could feel the pain coming back, so I avoided doubting almost for that reason. But I'm totally convinced he's alive just simply weighing all the evidence for or against, and ALIVE wins over-whelmingly.[attachment=0:2yga4voa]stock-photo-old-balance-shot-in-a-vineyard-cave-1814790[1].jpg[/attachment:2yga4voa]
Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:49:15 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 03:43:47 PM
it almost seems like he will not be able to remain anonymous if he is to further participate this way. then of course everyone will choose to believe or not  based on that . looks like a lose lose to me. idk :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

November 23, 2010, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
it almost seems like he will not be able to remain anonymous if he is to further participate this way. then of course everyone will choose to believe or not  based on that . looks like a lose lose to me. idk :(

TS should not reveal his identity until the time is right. If he were (someone very close to) MJ everyone would kiss his behind, if he were someone we never heard of (still probably very close to MJ) people would not believe a word he said anymore. TS stays anonymous for a reason and that should stay that way, whatever happens. When the time is right we will all have our answers, whether it is what we expected or not. Until then we need to stay on the rollercoaster and make the best of it.

I personally think this month has been great. Lots of info, and although I haven't had the time yet to think it all over, I am sure there are many dots to connect again. I have always said I signed up for the long ride, and I am still on it. Next stop is truth and freedom and I wont get off until I reached that station. But I will do my very best to stay reasonable, honest and respectful towards those who can't say it all yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 03:58:11 PM

TS should not reveal his identity until the time is right. If he were (someone very close to) MJ everyone would kiss his behind, if he were someone we never heard of (still probably very close to MJ) people would not believe a word he said anymore. TS stays anonymous for a reason and that should stay that way, whatever happens. When the time is right we will all have our answers, whether it is what we expected or not. Until then we need to stay on the rollercoaster and make the best of it.

I personally think this month has been great. Lots of info, and although I haven't had the time yet to think it all over, I am sure there are many dots to connect again. I have always said I signed up for the long ride, and I am still on it. Next stop is truth and freedom and I wont get off until I reached that station. But I will do my very best to stay reasonable, honest and respectful towards those who can't say it all yet.

i know i know but its gettin hairy .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 23, 2010, 04:02:23 PM

i'm with you on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 04:10:17 PM
Perhaps we are seeing just a side of human nature.  People can go along with things for so long, before they stop and really begin question what/why.  As humans we are naturally curious about things....well, most of us anyways, lol.  I would be curious to know when these doubters became believers in the hoax....from the start, in the middle, or fairly recently?  I have a hard time believing anyone who has spent time really reading TS's posts/redirects, would not see the importance of them.  Still, I can understand questioning everything....even the validity of dear TS.  After all, if we are ever to have our happily ever after, we do need to think for ourselves and stop being spoon fed.  Whether TS is valid or not, really does need concern us as much as whether or not we are thinking for ourselves.  Questioning is a good thing, as long as it's done with respect and kindness.  I would be very sad if the ugly side of human nature came forward in the way of bashing and trashing.  I believe TS has been a huge help in all this, regardless of who the person might be. Hoax or no hoax, it has proven a very valuable lesson to just think.....really think.

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 23, 2010, 04:17:06 PM
Did I say already there was stormy weather ahead?
Get a good lifevest, a strong rope and tie yourself down.
It hurts most to stay on the fence.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 23, 2010, 04:21:39 PM
The last post of TS was called "The last post before BAM", as I remember...
The BAM didn't happen so far but there are still lots of interesting things going. Will he come to post something more to reassure us that everything is going in the right direction?
Or, maybe we've already witnessed the BAM?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal