Re: Is TS now the enemy?
November 23, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
this is going to be my official I'm back post (just found out yesterday I'm not failing and I'm sooo excited :D )
I can say as a person that was not really here for TS and I started reading his posts rather later on maybe around the 5th or so update TS was never deceitful IMO
the reason I even started reading his posts was because soo many ppl were raving about how he is a true informer and all that, I started reading thinking he was a fake but I was convinced otherwise
I dont understand why ppl now are hating on TS, because the Elvis DNA thing? I'm not sure but maybe some people just are wanting a way out from this rabbit hole  :!: and I advise you to take time for yourself and maybe focus on your studies, or your daily life, do something for yourself and have a clear mind then comeback, for me it just reassured me of things I was thinking,  8-)
and do think for yourselves! I know as humans its our nature to want a leader guiding us and leading the way, well I think a lot of what this is about is to break free from our "leaders" that claim they are on our side and every day we learn that they have their own agendas and we're not really their concern
so I guess what I'm trying to say is think for yourselves and read everything TS writes and everything else for that matter in regards to the hoax or life in general with that in mind.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 04:27:29 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
The last post of TS was called "The last post before BAM", as I remember...
The BAM didn't happen so far but there are still lots of interesting things going. Will he come to post something more to reassure us that everything is going in the right direction?
Or, maybe we've already witnessed the BAM?  :shock:

I don't think we've witnessed the BAM, maybe we are witnessing the tremors before the BAM? Who knows what the BAM is anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 04:37:50 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

I think that for the peace of mind of everyone TS must face this controversy and calm down the masses.

I don't think that TS will answer because people say that they think for themselves so they don't need TS' answer on this. Plus something is about to happen on the 14th about this case. If I was TS and that there is no special redirect planned as per the hoax I would redirect to the Bible, some insightful verses will not harm. Well I'm off for today we'll see what tomorrow brings God willing. I love you all guys really. Blessings. And God bless you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

November 23, 2010, 04:47:19 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I think that for the peace of mind of everyone TS must face this controversy and calm down the masses.

I don't think that TS will answer because people say that they think for themselves so they don't need TS' answer on this. Plus something is about to happen on the 14th about this case. If I was TS and that there is no special redirect planned as per the hoax I would redirect to the Bible, some insightful verses will not harm. Well I'm off for today we'll see what tomorrow brings God willing. I love you all guys really. Blessings. And God bless you TS.

I am not suggesting that he needs to say who he is, but surely what his intentions are needs to be clarified. The proof is that people are getting confused and think that he is covering a crime of some sort. That is not positive.

People are thinking by themselves and they seem hurt and confused as ever. Some consideration should be among the line.

A redirect with an answer will be enough  ;) ...by now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

trublu

November 23, 2010, 04:51:01 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I am not suggesting that he needs to say who he is, but surely what his intentions are needs to be clarified. The proof is that people are getting confused and think that he is covering a crime of some sort. That is not positive.

People are thinking by themselves and they seem hurt and confused as ever. Some consideration should be among the line.

A redirect with an answer will be enough  ;) ...by now...

I am not even sure people are thinking for themselves. They are jumping on a bandwagon and working themselves into a frenzy..not everyone but some of the posts..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 05:18:19 PM
[youtube:e7smh269]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE[/youtube:e7smh269]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

November 23, 2010, 07:31:50 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
it almost seems like he will not be able to remain anonymous if he is to further participate this way. then of course everyone will choose to believe or not  based on that . looks like a lose lose to me. idk :(

TS should not reveal his identity until the time is right. If he were (someone very close to) MJ everyone would kiss his behind, if he were someone we never heard of (still probably very close to MJ) people would not believe a word he said anymore. TS stays anonymous for a reason and that should stay that way, whatever happens. When the time is right we will all have our answers, whether it is what we expected or not. Until then we need to stay on the rollercoaster and make the best of it.

I personally think this month has been great. Lots of info, and although I haven't had the time yet to think it all over, I am sure there are many dots to connect again. I have always said I signed up for the long ride, and I am still on it. Next stop is truth and freedom and I wont get off until I reached that station. But I will do my very best to stay reasonable, honest and respectful towards those who can't say it all yet.
I'm 100% with you on that Souza, This month has been full of so many twists and turns and revellations that TS's redirects don't have to be so blaze.
I'm not sure on the purpose of the whole Eliza/Elvis thing, unless it was a distraction set to test us  :roll:
But either way, i've invested too much of my time into following this to give up now. I'm nothing if not stubborn and tenacious :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

November 23, 2010, 07:51:25 PM
Let me make a statement :

I never ever read a single post from TS
I don't care who TS is
I don't care who TS is not
I don't need TS's posts to believe MJ is alive

This out....

I feel so much better !

:lol:
 Just relax people ! and don't lose yourself in lateral stories. Stick to MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 07:58:21 PM
can say one thing for him/her they have been responsible for some deep conversation starters if nothing else. that is maybe worth more than we realize ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 23, 2010, 07:59:44 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Let me make a statement :

I never ever read a single post from TS
I don't care who TS is
I don't care who TS is not
I don't need TS's posts to believe MJ is alive

This out....

I feel so much better !

:lol:
 Just relax people ! and don't lose yourself in lateral stories. Stick to MICHAEL.

Finally a voice of reason!

I think this speaks volumes. I also believed MJ was alive before I heard of TS.

But I have read all the posts by TS, and it made me believe more based on the information presented and how it was presented.

By the way, everyone is STILL welcome to try debunking TS. By ALL MEANS, PLEASE do! I am getting tired of hearing everyone say he's a fraud with nothing to back it up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

November 23, 2010, 08:15:50 PM
I'm onboard all the way to truth and freedom station too. Toot Toot!!
I find it interesting Teddy Riley put that "just like Elvis is " in his tweet.
Think I might try and watch that movie bout the runaway train with the 777 numbers on top.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 23, 2010, 08:45:36 PM
I don't like to say "I knew it" but I knew this was going to happen. That was the reason why I asked TS to tell the Jacksons tweet a word that we chose. But many people jumped on me when I wrote that. They said: "TS has nothing to prove. He proved it with Jackson's tweet" etc. But today it is obvious where we are.

Anyways, if TS did what I offered, that could solve many confusion and problems. We would become sure of TS' authenticity and relation with the Jacksons. BUT was it going to be only us who would become sure of it? Michael did this hoax not for only entertaining purposes. He had very serious reasons to make it too. If he's not BAMming so soon, there's a very important reason for that. If TS did what I offered, that could put Michael's life in danger. I couldn't think of this possibility then. It looked like a good idea to me but definitely it wasn't. And plus, we know how Michael LOVES the MAGIC and MYSTERY. I'm sure that he doesn't like everything to be obvious. He likes to do his Magic in a Mysterical way. TS' mystery shouldn't surprise us since everything in this hoax is full of mystery. ;) And TS is our enemy's enemy. :) God bless you TS.

This is what I wrote on the other post. I thought that I should post it here too.

Quote from: "PureLove"
Okay I have tons of things to write. I hope I can put them all together in this post. I'm personally a skeptical person. I do not judge or ignore someone from the start but do not believe anyone blindly either. I prefer to wait what he's gotta say and then decide what to make of it. I must admit that I had doubts about TS' authenticity because of TMZ's articles about Michael. I found some of them very disrespectful and I couldn't believe why Michael would allow this if TMZ is on MJ's side. But when I have doubts I prefer to go to back, to the beginning and take a look what I had found till today. And I have to say that TS helped a lot in filling the empty spaces about the hoax. And no disrespect but to me, you guys are despise the things TS has done for us. I can not write or paste everything TS posted but how did you forget the times when you were reading his posts and thanking him, appreciating him? Did you forget all of it? Do not flatter yourselves that much like you found everything by yourselves. TS showed us many many things which were never ever found by ANY of us!!! How soon did you forget them all? Why don't you go and read his posts once more before you start to judge him like he's someone from Sony, a member of the murder plan etc. I know you read his posts many times but what will you lose if you read them once more?

I did think myself about the murder plot many many times. Whenever Randy tweets or when I see Mrs Jackson crying on tv, I question myself once more about all possibilities. I go back to the beginning of everything and think about it all. And finally everything brings me to the hoax at the end again and again.

Okay first of, if there's a murder, the family is definitely in on the murder plan too. Why? Here's my explanation. You guys say that AEG and Kenny Ortega arranged the memorial and the funeral, so they could put all the hoax clues there like the Liberian Girl pictures etc, right? And you say that Randy makes tweets about the murder plot, so the family can not be in on it, right? So why any member of the family asked why there was only Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and the funeral? They couldn't change the pictures? Why were everyone smiling, almost laughing behind the memorial backstage and also at the funeral? Sony-AEG paid money to everyone like friends and family to look happy just to make the fans believe that this is a hoax? Sony pays Joe Jackson to make him laugh so hard just a day after his son's death? Sony tells Katherine and Joe to wear the same outfits they wore during Michael's trials? And Sony pays Janet to make her forget where she was when she had heard about her brother's "death"? Sony also pays for Jermaine, and Latoya to make all those slip-ups? (Also the dancers, Larry King and so many people). Sony told Jermaine to make the annoucement at the hospital? The list goes on... Sorry but if this is a murder, then the family HAS TO BE in on it! Sony is a big company and they can be greedy but they can NOT establish all of these. At least without the help of the family members. And I do not believe MJ's family would kill him. If you believe that they could do it for money or fame, it's your opinion but I have to disagree with that wholeheartedly. Let's go on what else Sony is doing to make us believe to this "hoaxed hoax", ok? Sony is paying Akon and Teddy Riley too and that's the reason why they say Michael is alive. But guess what. The media started to call Teddy with this name: "INSANE PRODUCER". Is this his profit? And what's Akon's profit? Do they really need it? Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

I have to write a little about the numerology part of the hoax. You have to accept that Michael is into numerology. Nothing can change this fact even if you like or dislike it. Remember his 1998 autograph, remember his 2040 spaceship during the History tour? 2040= 25+06+2009!!! I know some of you dislike it but I want you to know that I'm terrible in maths too. But you do not have to be a mathematician to understand these. Let's begin with the 911 call. It was made definitely at 12:21 The end of the World. Sony decided for this call too? 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. Sony decided for this too? And ANY of the family members opposed to this idea? They didn't question why the funeral was delayed that long and why it was made on that day with a Full Moon in the sky? Sony decided for the autopsy report finalized on 9.9.9?

I have many things to add to this list. But I believe that these must be enough evidence to you guys to understand that this can not be a murder. If you believe the family is in on the murder, I've got nothing more to say to you. But it is not that hard to see the murder plan could never ever walk without the help of the family. And what a big waste of money and time Sony spends by getting the family members, friends and lots of companies into this murder plot! And why do they do this to look like a hoax? To make just a thousand of fans believe that this is a hoax and to make them buy the products. We were already going to buy everything related to Michael if he was really gone or was alive. Did Sony need to make it look like a hoax? And would Sony pay much much more money to earn just a few back? Would family make a deal with the killers of their son and brother? Would they say some of the songs are fake in the new album and sit back and do nothing against Sony?

I know that it's been too long and we're all tired and confused. But sometimes it is good to step back to move forward. Do not make a sudden decision, do not jump to conclusions. Go back to the beginning and think of every possibility once more. You will see the big picture. Michael is Alive and TS helped us a lot in understanding the hoax. Do not underestimate the information he has given us. I don't know where would we have been today without TS.

Peace and Love to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 12:35:42 AM
Everything has a purpose. TS just gave us a push to understand better the hoax instead of looking in dark tunnels. Stay calm and study for yourselves. Don't depend on others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Tarja

November 24, 2010, 02:23:43 AM
Are you sure TS told the Jacksons to post some twitt? Do you believe his word just because? What if the Jacksons posted that twitt and TS claims it's because he told them to do so? Who regards this possibility?

Or a second possibility: If one of the Jacksons' twitts contains a word that we use: believe, revealed, truth, ect. this would mean that TS told them to write that word in order to  see TS is legit? Sorry but those words are overused in any language.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

bec

November 24, 2010, 02:47:12 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Are you sure TS told the Jacksons to post some twitt? Do you believe his word just because? What if the Jacksons posted that twitt and TS claims it's because he told them to do so? Who regards this possibility?

Or a second possibility: If one of the Jacksons' twitts contains a word that we use: believe, revealed, truth, ect. this would mean that TS told them to write that word in order to  see TS is legit? Sorry but those words are overused in any language.

TS never claimed he told the Jacksons to post anything. Please get the story straight and don't twist words. I understand that you're frustrated but twisting of the facts is not helpful on or for either side.

Please refer to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to review a series of events that provide legitimacy to TS. This is just one example that I can find quickly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions