Jermaine interview/today french newspaper
November 23, 2010, 02:12:29 PM
Hello

Jermaine is in Paris today for the "Looking for the next Michael Jackson"  :D TV show finale...and there was an interview in the newspaper...same old thing about him being "very close" to MJ and the fact that they want all (us!) not to forget they are also Jacksons!! :lol: ....Anyway

The only thing that i've noticed was about Neverland...The journalist ask who owned it and Jermaine said that it is the family and that he wants to take MJ body there.

So who really owned Neverland?...me?....you?....the Estate?...Colony Capital?...I've read that Janet's boo wanted to buy it for her....so now what if it's still in the family?....I'm lost!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jermaine interview/today french newspaper
November 23, 2010, 02:23:24 PM
I'm lost about Neverland too because there have been conflicting stories. At one time I thought Michael owned 1/2. I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Did Jermaine actually say he wanted to take Michael's body there? In those words?

Thank you for sharing this with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 23, 2010, 02:48:32 PM
Quite close to that...He said he wanted to take him from Forrest Lawn to Neverland cause it's his home!!..he also said that Michael wanted them to continue the show, so with Marlon, Jackie, Tito, Randy and Janet  :shock: , they are gonna sing a few MJ songs!

A few words on the next album too : it's not Michael !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

November 23, 2010, 03:10:03 PM
Watching the show now and waiting for Jermaine ... He will show up at the end ... It's a live show ... Curious to listen his speech  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 03:20:06 PM
he will just act like : "hey, i'm Michael's brother!!..look at me, I can sing too!...I'm a Jackson so I'm a star!!....I can't dance but I have a Playmobil hairdo!!" :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 03:50:57 PM
Well there is a little traduction I made with the Le Parisien interview with Jermaine (I, poor little french, have only the french interview :( but you can hear the first 40 seconds of the interview on the link at the end of the post (don't wonder why only 40 seconds...). Notice that this traduction wrote here is MY translation of what Jermaine said after... just for information ;)

(...)
-What are your plans concerning this inheritance?
Jermaine Jackson: He was an incredible artist, but if the world so much cried when he died, it's because of his message. He used to say that we had to heal the world, save the starving children... He was the voice of the poor. Moreover, we want to create a prize named "The Michael" to reward someone who fights to make living conditions better.

-What kind of relationship did you have with your brother?
Oh we were very, very close. And I'm very close of his children too. I often take them to the cinema with my sons Jafaar and Jermajesty. Yesterday, we watched « Harry Potter ». They are very good kids. They miss their father. They will never understand why their dad is not here. But they have to go on...

-Do they ask you about Michael?
Yes, especially about the Jackson 5. I tell them about the phone hoaxes we used to make... I tell them that Michael was a joyful child.

-On your twitter account, you clearly exposed your discord about the release of "Michael" coming on december...
If this was up to me, no posthume album would be released. The fans will see, but me, I heard, this is not Michael. They took his voice and mixed it with several others.

-You would have liked this album to be entitled "The king" ?
This should have been the case, but Sony did not want to missrespect Elvis... Allthough, there is only one King in the music industry: it's Michael Jackson.

-Who owns Neverland now?
The family. I would like that Michael were transported from the Forest Lawn's cemetery to Neverland, because it was his home, made in his image.

-Do you have any project with your sisters and brothers?
With Janet, Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Randy, we want to show to the fans that we are still the Jackson. We'll sing some songs after that we will see...

-I read that you have 8 different houses...
I got some, but not so much (laugh). I especially live beetwin Los Angeles and the Middle-East. For now, I'm looking for something out of Paris. I love the norman castles.
                                          ------------------------------------------
find the original article (with short audio extract) on:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 04:16:39 PM
Thanks for translating the article!!!!  :P

This stood out for me:

-Do they ask you about Michael?
Yes, especially about the Jackson 5. I tell them about the phone hoaxes we used to make... I tell them that Michael was a joyful child.

hoaxes we used to make...    8-)

Wow! A hottie... :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Grace

November 23, 2010, 04:27:26 PM
Jermaine is often in France lately or am I misled?

The article's header is "The disappearance of Michael Jackson"

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 23, 2010, 04:39:23 PM
So Jermaine is back in the media again huh?  

Jermaine is like a fly...he's annoying when he's around...but when you don't hear him buzzing you wonder where he's at.

*cough* ...boy, he gets around pretty well for someone who can only afford $200 in child support  :roll:  ....but I digress.

So he's in France now....interesting/odd picture  :? ... Anyone know what fountain that is he's posed in front of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 05:07:35 PM
The fountain is "Fontaine des Fleuves", on the square "Place de la Concorde".

I don't know why they chose this fountain, if there is a symbol or not... I think there is no symbol, they chose it just for make a good picture in the magazine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

November 23, 2010, 06:30:05 PM
So Jermaine likes Normandy castles?  Here's a good one:

Mont Saint-Michel (English: Saint Michael's Mount) is a rocky tidal island and a commune in Normandy, France. It is located approximately one kilometre (just over half a mile) off the country's north coast, at the mouth of the Couesnon River near Avranches. The population of the island is 41.

On 16 June 2006, the French prime minister and regional authorities announced a €164 million project (Projet Mont-Saint-Michel) to build a hydraulic dam using the waters of the river Couesnon and of tides to help remove the accumulated silt deposited by the rising tides, and to make Mont-Saint-Michel an island again. It was projected to be completed by 2012.  The construction of the dam began in 2009 and is now complete.

Before the construction of the first monastic establishment in the 8th century, the island was called "monte tombe".  According to legend, the Archangel Michael appeared to St. Aubert, bishop of Avranches, in 708 and instructed him to build a church on the rocky islet.  Aubert repeatedly ignored the angel's instruction, until Michael burned a hole in the bishop's skull with his finger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 23, 2010, 08:39:53 PM
"I especially live between Los Angeles and the Middle-East."

Hmmmm....isn't that where MJ is hiding out ??  Brahrain, Saudi Arabia..Dubai?? :D  

Of course it is.. :lol:   Regular trips to Brahrain to visit MJ and his children.

It must be nice travelling back and forth so the cousins can all catch up and play on the beach, and hang out at the pool on MJ's island.. ;)  ;)

Such is life.  Thanks for the heads up Jermaine.  Gotta love him.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 08:53:33 PM
Yeah Jermaine, buy something in France, and bring your brother  :mrgreen:, I'll bring the pizzas !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

RK

November 23, 2010, 09:18:18 PM
He even got a mention of Elvis in there too. Just like Teddy Riley did. Well done Jermaine. Phone hoaxes? You talking about the 911 call?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 23, 2010, 10:19:15 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
The fountain is "Fontaine des Fleuves", on the square "Place de la Concorde".

I don't know why they chose this fountain, if there is a symbol or not... I think there is no symbol, they chose it just for make a good picture in the magazine...

At the "Place de la Concorde" there are two fountains the one Jermaine is in front of is the "Fountain of River Commerce and Navigation" Next to the fountain is an Egyptian obelisk.

During the French Revolution, the square was renamed Place de la Revolution, the guillotine was placed there, and King Louis XVI and thousands of others were beheaded near the site of the present fountains. In 1795, after the Reign of Terror ended, the square was renamed the Place de la Concorde. After the restoration of the Monarchy in 1816 the square was renamed in the Memory of King Louis XVI.

After the 1830 July Revolution, the new King, Louis-Philippe, renamed the square Place de la Concorde and rejected the earlier project for the Place. In 1831, when the viceroy of Egypt, Mohammed Ali, gave the King the gift of an obelisk dating from the time of Ramses II from Luxor, Louis-Philippe selected Hittorff to design a setting for the obelisk in time for the 1833 July festival, intended to commemorate the anniversary of his rule. Shortly afterwards Louis-Philippe gave him a commission to redesign the entire square.

The principal influence on his fountain designs were the twin fountains in Piazza San Pietro in Rome, which also are placed on either side on an obelisk, and which Hittdorff had seen on a visit to Rome in the 1820s. Another influence was Piazza Navona in Rome, where two fountains were placed on either side of an obelisk. Like the fountains of Piazza Navona, the Fontaines de la Concorde were placed on an axis that connected the Church of the Madeleine and the Rue Royale to the north and the bridge to the Palais Bourbon to the south.

The Maritime Fountain, to the south, closer to the River Seine, represents the maritime spirit of France. Large semi-nude figures supporting the vasque represent the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Other figures beneath the vasque represent the industries of the sea; Coral, Fish, Shells and Pearls.

The figures are seated in the prow of a ship, the symbol of the City of Paris, and they are surrounded by dolphins spraying water through their nostrils.

Above the vasque, supporting the mushroom-shaped cap, are figures representing the spirits of Maritime Navigation, Astronomy and Commerce. Next to them are swans which spout water into the basin below.

In the basin, tritons and nereids hold fish which spout water upwards to the rim of the vasque.

The Fountain of the Rivers, to the north, closer to the Madeleine church, has large figures supporting the vasque who represent the Rhône River and the Rhine River. The other major figures represent the main harvests of France; Wheat and Grapes, Flowers and Fruit.

The figures above the vasque who support the cap represent the spirits of River Navigation, Agriculture and Industry.

"Place de la Concorde" is in the videos I made about Egypt months ago, interesting that it has come up and so did the "Arc de Triomphe" in another recent article about Jermaine. This is also in my videos and it it resembles Michael's Arch from TII "They Don't Care About Us".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions