Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 05:29:23 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"

Just to get back on topic... I have always loved this speech by JFK, although it might have caused him his life. I was thinking about Vision. TS talked about DVD easter eggs earlier and I always assumed it would be on TII, and maybe it is. Maybe Mike indeed wanted to bam last year and had an easter egg on the TII DVD with a code that can't be found by coincidence. As time goes by, the hoax develops and things get changed and postponed. Maybe there is a new easter egg on the Vision DVD box. It's just a thought. I don't think it was ever Mike's intention to Bam so shortly after his 'death', but you never know, it's just a thought.

Or he is not even considering Bamming. So far, his sales are like rockets, going high and all of this without the need to do some concerts or being stalked. Should feel like paradise.

Hmmmm, I still think this hoax is the first interactive real-life movie and I think this will smash all records possible. I also think he has been planning this too long not to bam, there is a good reason behind all this.

I agree Souza.  With all that we've learned, I can't really see this hoax not having a bam.  Or a point to the hoax without the bam.  Yes, a lot of us have had our eyes opened but there are too few of us to make a real difference, especially with so many people rolling their eyes at us.  Michael knows what he's doing and I think now he is waiting for the right moment.

[center:f8xed8db]"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."[/center:f8xed8db][/color]
~Margaret Mead

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 05:44:08 PM

Just looked at the booklet of ´Vision´ and something odd is in there. For all pictures it says `courtesy of ...'. For Liberian Girl there are lots of pictures, yet they only point out to 2 of them: only the two where Mike is behind the camera and they totally forgot about the other pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 23, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Just looked at the booklet of ´Vision´ and something odd is in there. For all pictures it says `courtesy of ...'. For Liberian Girl there are lots of pictures, yet they only point out to 2 of them: only the two where Mike is behind the camera and they totally forgot about the other pictures.

Why do I get the feeling that we are about to be led even further down the "rabbit Hole?" :?
No offense Souza, but with the way things have been going lately... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Seriously though...I have no doubt, that "most" are going to be in for the "BIGGEST BAM," they could ever imagine!!!!! This will definitely be a "Universal" BAM...one that will go down in HIStory!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 06:07:36 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
[center:17jz75us]"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."[/center:17jz75us][/color]
~Margaret Mead

With L.O.V.E

That's very true RunningGirl.  I think those who dare to dream big are the ones who can make a difference in the world.  What I had meant in my previous post was nobody takes us seriously and they themselves won't see the light until after Michael comes back.  

Another MM quote I love:

"Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn't burn up any fossil fuel, doesn't pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance."
-Margaret Mead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 06:45:26 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "Gema"

Just to get back on topic... I have always loved this speech by JFK, although it might have caused him his life. I was thinking about Vision. TS talked about DVD easter eggs earlier and I always assumed it would be on TII, and maybe it is. Maybe Mike indeed wanted to bam last year and had an easter egg on the TII DVD with a code that can't be found by coincidence. As time goes by, the hoax develops and things get changed and postponed. Maybe there is a new easter egg on the Vision DVD box. It's just a thought. I don't think it was ever Mike's intention to Bam so shortly after his 'death', but you never know, it's just a thought.

Or he is not even considering Bamming. So far, his sales are like rockets, going high and all of this without the need to do some concerts or being stalked. Should feel like paradise.

Hmmmm, I still think this hoax is the first interactive real-life movie and I think this will smash all records possible. I also think he has been planning this too long not to bam, there is a good reason behind all this.

I agree Souza.  With all that we've learned, I can't really see this hoax not having a bam.  Or a point to the hoax without the bam.  Yes, a lot of us have had our eyes opened but there are too few of us to make a real difference, especially with so many people rolling their eyes at us.  Michael knows what he's doing and I think now he is waiting for the right moment.

Not to mention this is not about money. Is money being made? Yes. But does any of that matter in the scheme of things? No. I don't think this is about sales at all. But do I think this is about breaking records? For sure. Actually, it's more like creating new records to be broken. But good luck trying...  :D  :lol:

I agree that this is a REAL LIFE movie and there is good reason behind all of this. Is it going to be difficult for MJ when he returns? Maybe, but maybe not. I mean, think about what the man endured his entire life...and somehow he managed to use all of that negative energy as fuel for creativity in his music AND with this hoax. I don't mean this to sound insensitive at all, but I think Michael Jackson can handle any damn thing that comes his way. And that is precisely why he is the human being chosen for this incredible journey. Don't underestimate him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 23, 2010, 07:33:40 PM
So I wanted to learn more about easter eggs. I vaguely remember the redirect earlier from TIAI so here is what I found (so far)

What is an "Easter Egg"?
In the context of software (get that Cadbury Bunny out of your head!), an Easter Egg is a hidden feature or novelty that the programmers have put in their software. In general, it is any hidden, entertaining thing that a creator hides in their creation only for their own personal reasons. This can be anything from a hidden list of the developers, to hidden commands, to jokes, to funny animations. You'd be surprised just how many things contain Easter Eggs... just look at the list that has accumulated here!
A true Easter Egg must satisfy the following criteria:

1. Undocumented, Hidden, and Non-Obvious
      An Easter Egg can't be a legitimate feature of a product, or be an obvious part of a storyline. Easter Eggs will usually stand out either because they totally don't fit with their context (like a pinball game in a word processor), or because they have a deeper hidden personal meaning to the creators, so they threw it in for entertainment.
   2. Reproducible
      Every user with the same product or combination of products must be able to produce the same result given the instructions. If others can't reproduce an Egg, then it doesn't belong in this archive.
   3. Put There by the Creators for Personal Reasons
      The Egg must have been put there on purpose, and furthermore have a personal significance to the creators beyond just making a better product (movie, TV show, software program, etc).
   4. Not Malicious
      Easter Eggs are there for fun, not to do damage.
   5. ENTERTAINING!
      The most important element... if it's not there for entertainment, it's not an Egg.

Now that you have the idea of what an Egg is supposed to be, it might be easier to narrow things down by listing some types of hidden, entertaining things that would NOT be considered Easter Eggs.

* It isn't really hidden. In a movie, for example, obvious references to other movies aren't Easter Eggs, even if some people don't pick up on the references. This includes references that would be considered "obvious" to any fan of the series or genre, but not to others.
    * It isn't something personal to the creator(s). Corporate logos and references to other famous people are in tons of things and aren't Eggs. Eggs have to have that "personal touch".
    * It was accidental. Eggs are there on purpose. Accidents belong on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
    * It is symbolism, foreshadowing, or any other literary technique like this. Storytellers use these all the time to tell a good story, and they certainly don't count as Eggs.
    * It fits in with the context of the work in question. For example, creative and obscure references to other shows and famous people is standard for shows like "The Simpsons" and "South Park", so these can't be considered Eggs given their context. Eggs stand out as being different from their surroundings.
    * It is a plot inconsistency, or just some wierdness you can't explain. These may or may not be real Eggs, but without knowing good reasons for WHY they are there they can't be considered Eggs.
    * It is interesting background information, but doesn't stand out in the work in question at all. For example, an ad-libbed scene and how it happened might be great trivia, but it isn't an Egg.

Sometimes examples speak louder than rules. Here are some examples of genuine, indisputable Easter Eggs, and you should use them to guide your gut feeling about what is or isn't a true Easter Egg.

* A Flight Simulator and Credits in Microsoft Excel$
    * A Pinball Game in Microsoft Word 97
    * George Lucas Reference to his First Movie
    * Al Hirschfield's Daughter's Name in Every Pictur$
    * Weird Al Yankovic and the Number 27

There are links of the listed easter eggs on the site.

Why do people hide Easter Eggs in their creations?
Everyone has their own reasons, so there is no easy answer. But we can offer some theories:
# As a Signature - In the software world, many programs are released simply under a company brand, with no mention of the individuals who put in a lot of work on the product. So you often see Easter Eggs listing the people who worked on the project as a sort of hidden "We made this!" signature.
# As an Inside Joke - Most groups of people who work together for a while develop their own inside jokes. Sometimes these inside jokes get slipped in as Easter Eggs, into Software, Movies, Music, etc. Often, an outsider would either not notice or be confused and not understand these Eggs, but that's the point - they are inside jokes.
# Vanity - Directors will sometimes make uncredited appearances in their own movies as some bit part, and only people who actually know the director are be able to tell. Sometimes they'll also cast friends or relatives in parts also for kicks.
# Tribute - An author or director might want to pay subtle tribute to someone or something they admire. For example, if a book is made into a movie, the original author may appear in an uncredited bit part. (Possibly JFK or Elvis or Charlie Chaplin, etc.)
# To Add Something Personal - They put something in for no good reason other than just because they want to. Like Jerry Seinfeld hiding a Superman reference in every episode of his show.

How are most Easter Eggs discovered?
On this site of course! Seriously, the best way to find Easter Eggs is to come to a site like this one and see if others have discovered them first. Many eggs are almost impossible to find on your own, so check the archive first.
How are most Easter Eggs discovered originally? There isn't a lot of hard evidence, but our guess is that the information is often leaked by the people responsible for the Egg. They tell a few friends, who tell a few more friends, and eventually the information ends up here.
Of course, some Eggs are discovered accidentally or by piecing together detailed background information to uncover an Egg. Some people have accidentally stumbled across the right key combinations to activate some software Eggs. Also, people who happen to know a lot of background on a particular director might spot Eggs they have hidden in their movies. But usually you need some "inside information" to discover an Egg.

How can I find Easter Eggs on my own?

If you are determined to hunt down some Eggs on your own, here are a few tips:

* Try what worked in the last version - Especially for software, the way to activate an Egg is often similar to the way an Egg was activated in the previous version of that product.
    * Look for Patterns - Check common Easter Egg patterns, like poking around the About Box for software programs.
    * Do Background Research - If you know a lot about a particular film, director, producer, etc., you are more likely to spot something they have hidden in their films, or recognize them if they make a cameo.
    * Explore the Unexplored - Eggs will often be hidden in places you wouldn't think to look. Try browsing around ALL the menus in DVDs, even in directions where you don't expect a menu item. Look in every nook and cranny within video games. Look in the background, or freeze-frame quick shots in movies to discover hidden Eggs. Eggs are meant to be hidden, so explore everywhere.

Why do companies allow Easter Eggs in their products?
Most companies don't allow Easter Eggs, and claim that they will remove any Easter Eggs they find and discipline the programmers who put them in. These affairs are internal to the company, however, and we have little data to confirm or deny this stance with many companies. Indeed, some companies (like Microsoft) seem to have had passive approval of Easter Eggs in their software, considering the many elaborate Eggs they have produced in the past. Although it is rumored that Microsoft has become very hard-line against Easter Eggs in its own software, Office 2000 still managed to contain a great Egg. You go, Office Team! Fight the power!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am going to look more into this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 23, 2010, 07:39:44 PM
So I started my first post about the connection to the transcripts being released in Sept. of 2011.....and Oprah's last show also being in Sept.....hmmmmm.....maybe nothing.......

Does Oprah know something about Mike that we don't?   hmmmmm.....maybe.

Oprah's show this thurs. (Thanksgiving in the states)  is "Remembering John Kennedy Jr."....an old show she did with him.......

Of ALL the possibilities for lady O's last season, is this a little odd??????  hmmmmmm...maybe

OR

MAYBE NOT.....IF SHE IS LEADING UP TO A GRAND FINALE OF UNVEILING SOME VERY INCREDIBLE INFORMATION (AND/OR SOME VERY INCREDIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!)

a little odd that the redirect is to the Kennedy's and Oprah has an OLD show about John Jr 3 days later....

I have no answers.....only questions

Also....thurs. is the 25th (2+5)  7  :D
Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:44:46 PM by tylerjo608
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 07:44:33 PM
Apparently, according to this Easter Egg website, there are a few Easter Eggs in Thriller, which makes me think that TS and others are onto something when saying that This Is It (TII) can stand for Thriller II with Easter Eggs and all. A lot of things that are going on now as far as dates are concerned go back to things that happened while he was here so it wouldn't be surprise if TII would have Easter Eggs on purpose just to tie something else back to the possible  original inspiration when he was planning this -- Thriller.

Thriller (Michael Jackson) Easter Egg - Directors Trademark
During the scene when Michael Jackson's date gets up and leaves you can hear one of the police say the phrase "See you next Wednesday". This is John Landis's trademark phrase that can be found in many of his movies. When Michael Jackson catches up with her and asks what is the matter when they are outside the theater, the movie poster in the background is for a movie called "Schlock". This is John Landis's first feature film.

Thriller (Michael Jackson
) Easter Egg - Director Cameo
In the movie theater when it shows that wide view of the audience watching the movie look in the bottom right hand side the guy with the glasses is none other than John Landis himself.

Here is a cool Easter Egg via Simpsons (Which I think some of you guys knew)

Simpsons, The Easter Egg - Uncredited Voices
In episode 7F19, Dustin Hoffman supplied the voice for Lisa's substitute teacher, but was not credited on screen (I forget the reason, now). Instead, they used the phony name Sam Etic. In the next season, Michael Jackson supplied the voice for a man in an insane asylum that thought he was Michael Jackson (episode 7F24). Due to contractual obligations, they were unable to give an on-screen credit to Jackson. Instead, the show credited the voice to John Jay Smith, another person that doesn't exist. The egg lies in episode 9F09 when Lisa is talking about the new Itchy and Scratchy movie. "It was the greatest movie I've ever seen in my life! And you wouldn't believe the celebrities who did cameos. Dustin Hoffman, Michael Jackson...of course they didn't use their real names, but you could tell it was them."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 08:06:42 PM
This video may help us guys! This video is on Easter Eggs in other DVDs.
[youtube:fj1xs3x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawU2VMwI7c[/youtube:fj1xs3x0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 23, 2010, 08:16:39 PM
Okay I have tons of things to write. I hope I can put them all together in this post. I'm personally a skeptical person. I do not judge or ignore someone from the start but do not believe anyone blindly either. I prefer to wait what he's gotta say and then decide what to make of it. I must admit that I had doubts about TS' authenticity because of TMZ's articles about Michael. I found some of them very disrespectful and I couldn't believe why Michael would allow this if TMZ is on MJ's side. But when I have doubts I prefer to go to back, to the beginning and take a look what I had found till today. And I have to say that TS helped a lot in filling the empty spaces about the hoax. And no disrespect but to me, you guys are despise the things TS has done for us. I can not write or paste everything TS posted but how did you forget the times when you were reading his posts and thanking him, appreciating him? Did you forget all of it? Do not flatter yourselves that much like you found everything by yourselves. TS showed us many many things which were never ever found by ANY of us!!! How soon did you forget them all? Why don't you go and read his posts once more before you start to judge him like he's someone from Sony, a member of the murder plan etc. I know you read his posts many times but what will you lose if you read them once more?

I did think myself about the murder plot many many times. Whenever Randy tweets or when I see Mrs Jackson crying on tv, I question myself once more about all possibilities. I go back to the beginning of everything and think about it all. And finally everything brings me to the hoax at the end again and again.

Okay first of, if there's a murder, the family is definitely in on the murder plan too. Why? Here's my explanation. You guys say that AEG and Kenny Ortega arranged the memorial and the funeral, so they could put all the hoax clues there like the Liberian Girl pictures etc, right? And you say that Randy makes tweets about the murder plot, so the family can not be in on it, right? So why any member of the family asked why there was only Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and the funeral? They couldn't change the pictures? Why were everyone smiling, almost laughing behind the memorial backstage and also at the funeral? Sony-AEG paid money to everyone like friends and family to look happy just to make the fans believe that this is a hoax? Sony pays Joe Jackson to make him laugh so hard just a day after his son's death? Sony tells Katherine and Joe to wear the same outfits they wore during Michael's trials? And Sony pays Janet to make her forget where she was when she had heard about her brother's "death"? Sony also pays for Jermaine, and Latoya to make all those slip-ups? (Also the dancers, Larry King and so many people). Sony told Jermaine to make the annoucement at the hospital? The list goes on... Sorry but if this is a murder, then the family HAS TO BE in on it! Sony is a big company and they can be greedy but they can NOT establish all of these. At least without the help of the family members. And I do not believe MJ's family would kill him. If you believe that they could do it for money or fame, it's your opinion but I have to disagree with that wholeheartedly. Let's go on what else Sony is doing to make us believe to this "hoaxed hoax", ok? Sony is paying Akon and Teddy Riley too and that's the reason why they say Michael is alive. But guess what. The media started to call Teddy with this name: "INSANE PRODUCER". Is this his profit? And what's Akon's profit? Do they really need it? Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

I have to write a little about the numerology part of the hoax. You have to accept that Michael is into numerology. Nothing can change this fact even if you like or dislike it. Remember his 1998 autograph, remember his 2040 spaceship during the History tour? 2040= 25+06+2009!!! I know some of you dislike it but I want you to know that I'm terrible in maths too. But you do not have to be a mathematician to understand these. Let's begin with the 911 call. It was made definitely at 12:21 The end of the World. Sony decided for this call too? 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. Sony decided for this too? And ANY of the family members opposed to this idea? They didn't question why the funeral was delayed that long and why it was made on that day with a Full Moon in the sky? Sony decided for the autopsy report finalized on 9.9.9?

I have many things to add to this list. But I believe that these must be enough evidence to you guys to understand that this can not be a murder. If you believe the family is in on the murder, I've got nothing more to say to you. But it is not that hard to see the murder plan could never ever walk without the help of the family. And what a big waste of money and time Sony spends by getting the family members, friends and lots of companies into this murder plot! And why do they do this to look like a hoax? To make just a thousand of fans believe that this is a hoax and to make them buy the products. We were already going to buy everything related to Michael if he was really gone or was alive. Did Sony need to make it look like a hoax? And would Sony pay much much more money to earn just a few back? Would family make a deal with the killers of their son and brother? Would they say some of the songs are fake in the new album and sit back and do nothing against Sony?

I know that it's been too long and we're all tired and confused. But sometimes it is good to step back to move forward. Do not make a sudden decision, do not jump to conclusions. Go back to the beginning and think of every possibility once more. You will see the big picture. Michael is Alive and TS helped us a lot in understanding the hoax. Do not underestimate the information he has given us. I don't know where would we have been today without TS.

About today's redirect; maybe I'm weird but I never thought that TS was trying to sell Vision. I thought that he redirected to that post because he wants to show how conspiracy theories are important for Michael. Michael knows who exactly murdered Kennedy and that is the reason why he released the Dangerous album on this date as well as the Vision. He knows what's going on and also "WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON", don't we?

Peace and Love to all of you.
Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 08:23:03 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 08:17:07 PM
Here's another video
[youtube:3o1q6icw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZiHdIp6ysw[/youtube:3o1q6icw]

Going by this interview, I have a feeling that some of the Easter Eggs that are hidden in TII and The Vision and perhaps other DVDs and maybe even CDs that will come out, will be more complex like the Harry Potter one at the end. I think the codes will be based on certain key things that only believers would know. I also think that some of the eggs will be funny, others may be cryptic and the rest will be straightforward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 23, 2010, 08:25:03 PM
[youtube:3ldqekxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:3ldqekxo]
This is an inspiring speech. I had posted a similiar video in this thread:

There is so much truth to what JFK said. Every detail he spoke of is now unfolding before our very eyes and the sad part is so many people still do not see what is right in their faces. So many people are content to just live in the make believe/entertainment world. If I am fibbing just read TMZ for a dose of Celebrity Gossip, lol

Just read here on this forum of believers who focus only on music and video content in a Vision gift from Michael. I am not coming down on the believers for their attention on the easy stuff. I am saddened by it. I love to be entertained just like most people but, there is a time and place for everything. I am going to support the Vision and purchase Michael's gift. There are over 40 videos dating all the way back. Oops I mean short films.  ;)

I am going to support the new album Michael. I am going to support the Vision of JFK and now Michael's Vision to see this through. I am proud to witness this once in a life time experience.

I am curious to know from the non USA residences, "Does the speech or dream of an American man make a difference in your decisions on whether it effects you or not?"

I get a feeling that because this is a USA President who spoke of USA issues that non-USA people don't take heed to the message. If I am wrong in my thinking, this is why I really wanna know what you guys think.

I was doing some research. I want to address the death of Tim Russert. He is the man who is interviewing Bush and Kerry when he asked them about the Skull and Bones. I find it odd and think there is more to his death. He died suddenly during 2008. Hmm after the Interviews? I wonder. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Under Russert

Under Russert, the show was expanded to one hour and became less of a televised press conference and more focused on Russert's questions and comments, with longer interviews and with Russert hosting panels of experts.

Russert signed off by saying, "That's all for today. We'll be back next week. If it's Sunday, it's Meet the Press."

During the football season, Russert, a native of Buffalo, New York and an avid Buffalo Bills fan, sometimes added, "Go Bills!", and occasionally would ask panelists, "How 'bout those Sabres?" if the Buffalo NHL hockey team was doing well. Spoofs of the show on Saturday Night Live often reflect this addition.

Russert died on June 13, 2008 of a sudden coronary thrombosis (caused by a cholesterol plaque rupture). The former NBC Nightly News anchor and current special correspondent Tom Brokaw hosted a special edition of Meet the Press dedicated to the life of Russert on June 15, 2008, in which Tim Russert's chair was left empty, as a tribute

Ok another thing I was typing in my search box and somehow I only entered a 1.
I hit enter and the first result was this:
1 Corinthians 13 (Amplified Bible)
1 Corinthians 13

1IF I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God's love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God's love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody).

3 Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God's love in me), I gain nothing.

4 Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

5 It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

6 It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

7 Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

8 Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].

9 For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).

10 But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

12 For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God].

13 And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.
[/b]
by Im_convincedmjalive
Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm

[youtube:3ldqekxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGbgDCzw2uc[/youtube:3ldqekxo]

"INSPIRATIONS AND MOTIVATIONS"

FROM THREE OF THE GREATEST ARTISTS I KNOW OF.

Love and Peace

Makin that change.
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 23, 2010, 10:35:05 PM
TS,
Thank you for this redirect.  Those on the front line are accustomed to this "darkest before dawn", still standing, still strong of heart, still keeping the faith, the hope, the L.O.V.E.  May God continue to bless you and all the forum family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions